Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
welp - welp, my hair is growing back  EmptyToday at 11:16 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
welp - welp, my hair is growing back  EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
welp - welp, my hair is growing back  EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
welp - welp, my hair is growing back  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
welp - welp, my hair is growing back  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
welp - welp, my hair is growing back  EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
welp - welp, my hair is growing back  EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
welp - welp, my hair is growing back  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
welp - welp, my hair is growing back  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

welp, my hair is growing back

+34
Odysseus
SonofOdin
gio_shus
sizzlinghairs
Keanoseg
nackyy20
nidhogge
Smurfy
theseeker86
hairyshowers
Growdamnit
hairhat
MiamiSteve
Dannyboy
Colum
haircurltool
stresssucks
bov51
Dara27
sanderson
JDawg
BelieveInIt
Manoko
ghai018
SlowMoe
Complexx
IWantOutOfThisMatrixNow
Duketronix
Hairy Potter
Hali-L
hairisthickening
rofl
hiilikeyourbeard
38 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

welp - welp, my hair is growing back  Empty welp, my hair is growing back

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:29 pm

I've been working on manually loosening my scalp for the last month throughout the day every day for the last month and a half along with boar brushing (my favorite by the way). and I'm seeing regrowth already in my hairline. this is insanity. I haven't even started with my vr yet.

other changes I've made? none. no diet change or detoxing.

only thing Else I have been working on is breathing and keeping my face less tense as I seem to tense up quite easily which i believe plays a huge role

thanks for reading
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

welp - welp, my hair is growing back  Empty Re: welp, my hair is growing back

Post  rofl Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:52 pm

thats good if ur right, but i remain skeptical.

this isnt meant to offend its not because im negative, or refuse to believe in manual methods, but because ive yet to see any real results from any manuals.

u know how since u started youve been looking closely at ur hairline , looking for new hairs? did u look just as closely before u started, to get a baseline?
its possible to mistake miniturizing hairs for new growth. after all miniurizing hairs do grow bigger. its just that each cycle the resulting terminal hair is smaller.

these new hairs, are they right on the edge of ur hairline? was there anything there before, or did u not look closely enough.

my point is, just wait and see if after a while the end result is better or worse, because in the short term things can seem better, when long term ur still miniturizing.

however, now that ive said that. good luck. i hope for ur sake ur right, and i hope these manuals are the answer to mpb, i just havent seen the evidence yet.
i would love to be proven wrong. however after countless times trying something new, seeing new lil hairs, thinking wow its working, then down the track finding out those lil hairs, have been replaced by even smaller hairs, ive learnt to be cautious.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:38 pm

these new hairs are like a good centimeter below my receeded hairline. so unless my hair has receeded over and inch in a month, then these are brand new. I don't mind skepticism... I'm getting results fast do I don't care lol
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  hairisthickening Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:09 am

What type of manuals are you doing and for how long each day?

hairisthickening

Back to top Go down

Post  Hali-L Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:27 pm

I think its important to take pics to monitor one's progress just to confirm regrowth. Even with a bad camera certain areas can be marked & checked against. This is maybe the best way to ensure any "new" hairs aren't old ones miniaturisng. Not trying to bash you, but I made this mistake before & I reckon a great deal of people are still.

Do they hairs you see feel soft? or do they feel coarse in nature?

Hali-L
Hali-L

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:27 pm

to address the first question regarding manuals, i scrunch up my scalp working all the way around, many times a day, whenever i have any free time. it's not a pain in the ass for me as i love being proactive with this and it feels good because it helps any itch as well. this applies to the boar brush as well. whenever i get few minutes. i make sure to always do this at least 10 minutes a day, religiously.

i must mention, my scalp is extremely loose now. and what VERY tight before starting this. when i pull and scrunch up on it it literally bunches up, where just over a month ago it was tight as a drum

and as for the second questions, these are not miniaturizing hairs. these hairs are popping up to the side of my "widows peak", where there were no hair before. my crown is also starting to fill in as well. i'm trying not to jinx myself as this regrowth is brand new but i'm kinda freaking out in a good way. whatever i'm doing is working and is certainly not making anything worse. i'm only thickening as well.

i have also yet to introduce the violet ray i bought. i'll start that sometime next week.

cheers
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Hali-L Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:45 pm

Can you address my question . . do the hairs feel coarse or soft?

Hali-L
Hali-L

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:06 am

hairs at hairline, few dark course. hair at temples, soft, hair at crown coarse
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Hali-L Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:44 am

Well then . . glad the manuals are doing something for you.

I'm still dubious about their effectiveness on their own however used synergistically with methods to combat mpb I believe they work much better.

And as long as your itch persists to a noticeable level . . you still have a problem.
Hali-L
Hali-L

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:09 am

Nice one HILYB - enjoy it man! BTW, which violet ray did you get?

Hairy Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:18 am

Hairy Potter wrote:Nice one HILYB - enjoy it man! BTW, which violet ray did you get?

the rupert huse and son one, with the rake attachment

i'm really trying not to jinx myself here. but my crown has been so soft and thing for a year or so and it's getting coarse and thick again i can't even believe it. i knew when i found this site i found something special.

thanks to all of you
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:38 am

RIGHT ON MAN! Keep it up!

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:11 am

hiilikeyourbeard wrote:
Hairy Potter wrote:Nice one HILYB - enjoy it man! BTW, which violet ray did you get?
the rupert huse and son one, with the rake attachment

i'm really trying not to jinx myself here. but my crown has been so soft and thing for a year or so and it's getting coarse and thick again i can't even believe it. i knew when i found this site i found something special.

thanks to all of you
Ah yes, the same one Slowmoe uses. Don't worry about jinxing yourself bro - superstition is a total waste of energy, positive emotion is good for you :-) I also got that coarse feeling you're talking about after only a month or so into towelling and so did a lot of the Papilla Power / Margo Method guys.

Hairy Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:41 am

thanks guys. I truly believe that stress and a tight scalp have been the cause of my hairloss. I started losing my hair after the most stressful year of my life. I've never been able to wrap my head around the genetics theory. I've learned so much from this site

slowmoe was the one to hook me up with all the info. him and I are both on a private hairloss forum and he was always called a liar and shit but I always bought into his thoughts and now I know why. insane
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  IWantOutOfThisMatrixNow Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:54 am

Congrats!! I hope your success continues. You describe a situation similar to mine, but with much quicker results than I. It does kind of freak you out to see new hair growing..but in a good way like you said.

IWantOutOfThisMatrixNow

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:14 am

thanks for all the kind words you guys, i really hope this keeps up as well. the craziest thing is that i haven't changed much. but then again, nothing much changed when i starting losing my hair.

wish you all the best.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:11 pm

hiilikeyourbeard wrote:thanks guys. I truly believe that stress and a tight scalp have been the cause of my hairloss. I started losing my hair after the most stressful year of my life. I've never been able to wrap my head around the genetics theory. I've learned so much from this site

slowmoe was the one to hook me up with all the info. him and I are both on a private hairloss forum and he was always called a liar and shit but I always bought into his thoughts and now I know why. insane
DITTO! Same with me brother!

I'm glad I found you guys or else I would have ended up bald at the age of 25.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:49 am

Stress is bad, mmkay.
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  ghai018 Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:04 am

Where to order that violet ray?
Thanks guys.

ghai018

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:56 am

ghai018 wrote:Where to order that violet ray?
Thanks guys.
The Rupert Huse & Son website
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Manoko Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:25 am

Just to be sure, Slowmoe and others having results, what exactly are you doing ?
Are you doing the manual methods talked about in the "Detumescence" thread ?

Manoko

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:06 am

Manoko wrote:Just to be sure, Slowmoe and others having results, what exactly are you doing ?

Mostly the same goals; loosen the galea area byrelaxing the scalp muscles, agitate the skin causing more blood flow. Those guys I believe are also trying to flatten the tops of their skulls by mashing it down with their fingers.
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  987 Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:27 pm

SlowMoe wrote:
Manoko wrote:Just to be sure, Slowmoe and others having results, what exactly are you doing ?
Those guys I believe are also trying to flatten the tops of their skulls by mashing it down with their fingers.
Lol might be better off with a dremel in that case...

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:39 pm

987 wrote:
SlowMoe wrote:
Those guys I believe are also trying to flatten the  tops  of their skulls by mashing it down with their fingers.
Lol might be better off with a dremel in that case...
its more of a scalp pinching, squeezing and churning..and starting to get flatter and way more elastic after only a few day, turns out its not bone but something else that can be massaged elastic. i didn´t reach this degree of laxity with 2 months of scalp exercises and vigurous massage. try it. if this deumescence thing doesn´t work, then none of the manuals will

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  JDawg Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:16 pm

rofl wrote:thats good if ur right, but i remain skeptical.

this isnt meant to offend its  not because im negative, or refuse to believe in manual methods, but because ive yet to see any real results from any manuals.

u know how since u started youve been looking closely at ur hairline , looking for new hairs?  did u look just as closely before u started, to get a baseline?
its possible to mistake miniturizing hairs for new growth.  after all miniurizing hairs do grow bigger.  its just that each cycle the resulting terminal hair is smaller.

these new hairs, are they right on the edge of ur hairline?  was there anything there before, or did u not look closely enough.

my point is, just wait and see if after a while the end result is better or worse, because in the short term things can seem better, when long term ur still miniturizing.

however, now that ive said that.  good luck. i hope for ur sake ur right, and i hope these manuals are the answer to mpb, i just havent seen the evidence yet.
i would love to be proven wrong.  however after countless times trying something new, seeing new lil hairs, thinking wow its working, then down the track finding out those lil hairs, have been replaced by even smaller hairs, ive learnt to be cautious.

ROFL no need to apologize for being a skeptic. I feel you there. Believe me, I want all the stuff I read on here to be 100% true, but in actuality there have only been three people I've seen post any evidence of regrowth with manuals:
Duketronix
Sloemoe
Drexx

And all three have been completely honest with their self-appraisals, saying it's been a gradual process and not an immediate improvement.

I agree with you about the miniaturizing hairs being mistaken for terminals idea. I had that happen to me. Last october I thought I saw a new terminal hair coming in after just starting the IH regimen. Turns out it was a hair growing in that was minituriing and is now gone, poof!

I've got a couple more that I honestly can't tell if they are new terminals or minitures. I bought a pretty good and affordable scalp magnifier the other day, one that has the ability to capture images so I'm really going to be as scientific as I can the next 4-6 months and not just rely on my eyes and wishful thinking.

I hate being the "no pics or it didn't happen" voice, but this shit is too important to so many of us to just be relying on anecdotal evidence without photos.

JDawg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next