Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
I have the cure to MPB. EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
I have the cure to MPB. EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
I have the cure to MPB. EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
I have the cure to MPB. EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
I have the cure to MPB. EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
I have the cure to MPB. EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
I have the cure to MPB. EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
I have the cure to MPB. EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
I have the cure to MPB. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I have the cure to MPB.

+2
CausticSymmetry
jonnyS
6 posters

Go down

I have the cure to MPB. Empty I have the cure to MPB.

Post  jonnyS Thu May 10, 2018 5:55 am

Hi guys,
Ive been coming to this forum for probably around 4-5 years around 10 years ago even though this is my first post. I eventually left as i had my MPB under control. with no futher progression with the regime i was on at the time.

After all this time I have come to the heindsighted belief i have unintentally managed to do what medical science has not achieved and cured MPB.
I have the knowledge to regrow/regenerate hair, prevent it from loss and maintain it. I can even, with time, grow back hair on slick bald scalp. I am in no way joking about this or under some delusional belief. I fully intend to backup my claims with proof eventually. Please bare with me on this, i know the hair loss industry is full of dishonest companies selling natrual dht blockers, and snake oil products which simply do not work (ive been there done that, in my earlier days of suffering from the disease, and know how frustrating it is)

im thinking of starting up a new company selling my formula and support to capitalise on my discovery. My discovery will reshape the way you think about MPB and what is really behind the condition and why the approved coneventional medicines used to treat hair loss are flawed in a major way.
I know this sounds like im dishing out alot of sales patter or hype with no solid proof, but i will prove my claims eventually. Im not expecting you guys to believe me based on blind faith or hype.

The problem, however is that its all natrual and i am unsure of whether i am able to keep the ingredients list secret or protected in some way? seen as its classed as a dietery supplement i dont see how i can? is this possible at all?

id appreciate any advice given.

jonnyS

Back to top Go down

I have the cure to MPB. Empty Re: I have the cure to MPB.

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu May 10, 2018 7:19 am

I have no advise on per se, some companies use proprietary ingredients, so they can avoid listing milligram amounts and leave the consumer guessing. That's about it.

I've performed well over a thousand consultations on hair loss and other health conditions. I had suffered from hair loss since the early 90's and haven't worried about hair for at least 10 years.

Having said that, I've seen a lot of things come and go and what works on one person doesn't' necessarily work for others.

Anyway curious what your findings are. I believe that about 95% of cases can be dealt with effectively, however there are certain varieties that are much harder. Usually conditions like tufted hair folliculitis and other certain scarring (cicatricial) alopecias. Usually are caused by protein altering cancer medications.

While I am a big fan and supporter of supplements, I would not rely on them 100% to fix all conditions.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  jonnyS Thu May 10, 2018 8:03 am

this forum should stop thinking that natrual is the best way to solve health problems and stick to whats scientifically proven. The natrual way is full scammers and con artists, this thread was just a reminder how gulliable people can be. lol

jonnyS

Back to top Go down

Post  Southbeach Thu May 10, 2018 9:02 am

So the pharma industry and their paid for "studies" regarding efficacy and safety....ah never mind.. you sound truly gullible in a mainstream sense.

Southbeach

Back to top Go down

Post  jonnyS Thu May 10, 2018 9:35 am

Southbeach wrote:So the pharma industry  and their  paid for "studies"  regarding efficacy and safety....ah never mind..  you sound truly gullible in a mainstream sense.

natrual supplements have no clinical testing behind them at all, maybe some do show some efficacy in a clinical settig but when it comes to real world situations nothing ever really materilises apart from scammers who jump on the the next health craze and exploit your gullability to make a quick buck! stick to real science guys. I do hope there is a real cure for MPB some time in the future but wasting time, money and your energy on a bunch of different supplements every month is really not worth it, escpecially the side effects of some of them! Embrace your baldness i say!

jonnyS

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu May 10, 2018 9:53 am

jonnyS wrote:
Southbeach wrote:So the pharma industry  and their  paid for "studies"  regarding efficacy and safety....ah never mind..  you sound truly gullible in a mainstream sense.

natrual supplements have no clinical testing behind them at all, maybe some do show some efficacy in a clinical settig but when it comes to real world situations nothing ever really  materilises apart from scammers who jump on the the next health craze and exploit your gullability to make a quick buck! stick to real science guys. I do hope there is a real cure for MPB some time in the future but wasting time, money and your energy on a bunch of different supplements every month is really not worth it, escpecially the side effects of some of them! Embrace your baldness i say!

No testing, no clinical trials you say? I've read thousands of studies spanning the last two decades and more. There's plenty. In fact, there's more research supporting natural treatment approaches than pharmaceuticals.

The "efficacy" of drug trials usually have surrogate end points, under reporting and/or omission of some side-effects.
By "cure" I'm assuming this involves an FDA approved drug, which would be closer to a treatment than a true cure.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Southbeach Thu May 10, 2018 3:15 pm

We *are* sticking to science, vast preponderance of evidence to be exact. You , like many, think that only real science is produced by big pharma, with their bought and paid for "placebo controlled, double blind" trials. You probably even listen to your M dIETY, AS YOUR ONLY SOURCE OF "CREDIBLE" INFORMATION, You'll in all liklihood, only get balder with this approach. Your thinking is entirely too rule governed...

Southbeach

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Thu May 10, 2018 6:17 pm

troll account ban him

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  jonnyS Thu May 10, 2018 11:11 pm

id just suggest to people to just embrace it or get a transplant. too many con artists and false promises.

it may work for some people with these natural supplements but for the majority including me it hasnt and wont.
ntrual supplements do have some pretty sever side effects too guys, please remeber this, i tried everything to curb my loss but what happened was that i ended up severley ill, mentally and physically, dont buy into these rubbish claims.

jonnyS

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri May 11, 2018 7:41 am

jonnyS wrote:id just suggest to people to just embrace it or get a transplant. too many con artists and false promises.

it may work for some people with these natural supplements but for the majority including me it hasnt and wont.
ntrual supplements do have some pretty sever side effects too guys, please remeber this, i tried everything to curb my loss but what happened was that i ended up severley ill, mentally and physically, dont buy into these rubbish claims.

Please present your advice. Evidence of it working, even better.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CF Fri May 11, 2018 8:32 am

CS, I've banned him. He's saying to embrace being bald. His OP was a troll.

CF

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 Sat May 12, 2018 5:33 pm

CF wrote:CS, I've banned him. He's saying to embrace being bald. His OP was a troll.
Not to nitpick, but I believe that embracing one's baldness can be beneficial for the hair, body, and mind. Those three points are interconnected and affect each other. One's body is most likely not healthy if he is balding or if he is stressing out about it. Really, they aren't even distinct points but rather sections that overlap each other of a continuum known as a human. I've read hundreds of forum posts about balding men and women, and even some teens battling psychosomatic attacks of depression and even of greater hairloss that were caused by stressing about hairloss. Often, but not always, these ailments are aggravated by the depression-inducing toxicity of finasteride and other poisons. I know because I've been at war with my own mind.
Now that's not to say one shouldn't try to fix their beauty/health. Getting good sleep is crucial and it will slow down and even halt alopecia and eliminate black circles under your eyes. Diet is another base of any beauty and health regimen, make sure not to overeat. Supplementation of natural nutrients for rapid regrowth and cleaner skin is good too. But it's important to tackle it holistically(mind, body, hair) and make sure that you don't shoot yourself in the foot by being negative about it as so many of us do.
john3333
john3333

Back to top Go down

Post  CF Sun May 13, 2018 3:58 am

John, if he came with the comment of embrace being bald I would not have done anything. I banned him for being a wise guy. I figured CS was skimming his posts and still thought the guy had a secret method he was pretending to have so I tried to let him know that wasn't the case. I apologize for any confusion.

CF

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down