Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
another cure! EmptyYesterday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
another cure! EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
another cure! EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
another cure! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
another cure! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
another cure! EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
another cure! EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
another cure! EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
another cure! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

another cure!

+8
nidhogge
Ace
ferox
LawOfThelema
moby
Nuuu_Dx
bocor
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

another cure! Empty another cure!

Post  bocor Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:31 am

http://appliedyouth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=54&p=701&sid=efba5c7143957f571f0c7bed94e97c16#p701

ok so this compound is agag whatever that is please read full blog

bocor

Back to top Go down

another cure! Empty ok so...

Post  bocor Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:34 am

this looks almost too good to be true this guy looks like hes turned back the clock 20 yrs wtf!

bocor

Back to top Go down

another cure! Empty Re: another cure!

Post  Nuuu_Dx Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:13 pm

!!??

What the hell is this stuff!

Nuuu_Dx

Back to top Go down

Post  moby Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:39 pm

It appears to be a very powerful anti-oxidant. I don't quite get this, why can't they come up with a perfect antioxidant that sweeps up all those radicals flawlessly? That would be a cure for aging wouldn't it?

moby

http://stopmpb.com

Back to top Go down

another cure! Empty ok so

Post  bocor Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:52 pm

epithalon is the compound apparently there is a big thread on it on imminst.org with other people trialing it.One other reporting hair regrowth many other good testimonies....

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:27 pm

ok his hair looks no different though.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:47 pm

LawOfThelema wrote:ok his hair looks no different though.

Absolutely true. Nevertheless, his newfound youthful looks make his hairline tolerable. Smile

Thanks to the OP for bringing this to our attention. Some of the more interesting threads from longecity.org.

Having taken epitalon for a while, I'm satisfied that the effect is beneficial. Moving forward, rather than taking it exogenously, I am going to try and see if I can boost it's natural synthesis through taking the constituent amino acids, in conjunction with other pineal inductance techniques like meditation. I'm going to start this when my present supply of epitalon runs out sometime in August.

Aminos sourced from purebulk are currently:

L-Alanine 250g $9.25
L-Glutamine (converts to glutamic acid in the brain) 250g $21.50
L-Aspartic Acid 250g $6.25
L-Glycine Powder 250g $12.00

from a brief search i found the sequences of some other peptides like epithalon

cortagen:Ala-Glu-Asp-Pro

livagen: Lys-Glu-Asp-Ala

vilon: Lys-Glu

prostamax:Lys–Glu–Asp–Pro

thymogen:Glu-Trp

anyone willing to try them?? Razz

It's my understanding that it's not stable long term once dissolved. And that it's more stable in alcohol rather than saline. I've been mixing 50mg at a time with vodka and was advised to keep the dissolved peptide refrigerated and the unmixed and unopened peptide frozen as once the peptide is exposed to air, it will absorb moisture. The first 50mg lasted me 2 weeks and then I ended up taking 3 weeks off as was doing some traveling and currently 2 weeks into the 2nd 50mg which should last another week as I've reduced dose to 1.5mg due to the effects on sleep at 2-3 mg which caused intense and vivid dreams which interrupted sleep and also couldn't sleep more than 5 hrs per night which would catch up with me.

Back to top Go down

another cure! Empty well

Post  bocor Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:06 pm

if you read more in the thread he indicates his bald spot in the back filled in as well as another poster seconding that.Ths is all on the epithalon thread on imminst.org on the supplement forum

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:19 pm

bocor wrote:if you read more in the thread he indicates his bald spot in the back filled in as well as another poster seconding that.Ths is all on the epithalon thread on imminst.org on the supplement forum

OK, thanks. I'm going to keep reading. I have a lot of catching up to do. What are the established best and least expensive sources for the 1g and 100mg vials?

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:37 pm

And what excactly is that "AGAG"? and where can I buy it?

Edit:

There you go:

We have AGAG available in vials of 50mg (100mg MOQ).
Price is $1 per mg or $.60 per mg for orders of 1gram or more.
Shipping, worldwide, is $25 USD regardless of the quantity.

Simply send us an email with:

Your requested quantity
Your full name
Address for shipping including country and zipcode.
Your phone number (required for shipment).

We will contact you within 12 hours with cost, form of payment and tracking number.

Send email to: sales@appliedyouth.com

Feel free to email us with any questions or post your questions here.

ferox

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:50 pm

Maybe we can do some sort of group buy. I might be willing to split some up with a mg scale. I wouldn't want to invest too much without seeing how my body reacts.

Back to top Go down

another cure! Empty Ya

Post  bocor Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:03 pm

i would be interested in group buy too

bocor

Back to top Go down

another cure! Empty so

Post  bocor Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:06 pm

600 for 1000 mg should be over 100 day supply at 3 mg day for 3 people? $200 each?

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:18 pm

I am also interested in this peptide however, is anyone familiar with the reputation of Applied Youth? Is this peptide safe? and how is it taken into the body? Injected? Oral? Transdermal? I'm curious.

Ace

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuuu_Dx Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:29 am

Ace wrote:I am also interested in this peptide however, is anyone familiar with the reputation of Applied Youth? Is this peptide safe? and how is it taken into the body? Injected? Oral? Transdermal? I'm curious.

I was thinking the same, nobody actually says how they take it! I did see a related article about a bunch of Russians injecting it though.

Nuuu_Dx

Back to top Go down

another cure! Empty here is the main thread

Post  bocor Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:19 am

http://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/53267-epitalon-split-from-astragalus-thread/

here people talking about administration dosage effects etc....

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:20 am

I would also like to buy some together with a groupbuy.

ferox

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:27 am

Wow...if that's legit, that's freaking amazing. Wonder what the dosage is per day?

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:29 am

nidhogge wrote:Wow...if that's legit, that's freaking amazing. Wonder what the dosage is per day?

"I am currently taking 2mg a day and will probably continue to do so for the next year. As things develop I will continue to report them here."

Nid, what do you think about that stuff? Maybe you can sell it in the near future on the hairevo shop? Smile

ferox

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:39 am

Nuuu_Dx wrote:
Ace wrote:I am also interested in this peptide however, is anyone familiar with the reputation of Applied Youth? Is this peptide safe? and how is it taken into the body? Injected? Oral? Transdermal? I'm curious.

I was thinking the same, nobody actually says how they take it! I did see a related article about a bunch of Russians injecting it though.

Orally: diluted in alcohol or water, transdermally: using DMSO as a carrier. This is a great antioxidant for users with poor liver and gallbladder function, but good kidney function. I decided to purchase a gram for myself. Maybe next purchase I will contemplate a group buy.

Back to top Go down

another cure! Empty well

Post  bocor Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:59 am

This is a VERY interesting story to me.It seems legit to me as he first posted back in 2011 and besides the russians who were injecting it.He took it on himself to be the guinea pig with this peptide.He frequently updated and took pics but the structural changes took 4-6 months fascinating

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuuu_Dx Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:01 pm

Part of me wants to order this asap, the other part thinks who knows what effects this could have long term.....

I love the parts about extra energy, more focused mentally and better sleep, still dont know though....

If there was more info about it I might be more convinced but it just seems to be that one site.

Nuuu_Dx

Back to top Go down

another cure! Empty CS?

Post  Mastery Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:35 pm

CS - Any comments?
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:47 am

I emailed that guy and this is his reply:

There is no set dose but the average is between 1 to 3mg daily so depending on what suits you best, you would need between 3 to 9 vials.
Suits you best, what does that mean? Well, people have varying degrees of action, reaction, most notably in vivid dreaming and how that helps or hinders your sleep. There is no set "prescription", this is all still very much in the personal trail phase and is considered a supplement. You will have to see what works best for you.
The cost is as follows:

The AGAG comes in 50mg vials, labled with a drop indicator to help with mixing, a silicone dropper top to make it easy for use and packaged in individual boxes for customs clarification and shipping safety.
There is an MOQ of 2 vials.
Each vial is $50 (2 vial MOQ = $100 MOQ purchase).
If you buy 3 vials you get 1 free (4 vials for the price of 3).
If you buy 1 gram, 20 vials, the "buy 3 get one free" offer is null but the price of the AGAG reduces by 40% ($600 for 1 gram).
If you buy a gram or more and are willing to take in unlabled vials, 10 vials per small white box, then the price goes down to $25 a vial.
Because someone has mentioned on here about buying 100 grams, that comes in a single large plastic sealed bottle and costs $23,000. Although we have only ever sold this way to large University labs, the offer is there for anyone. But I must warn you that it is very difficult to store, dose and use in this way. Once the bottle is opened it is then exposed to the air and faces the issue of bacterial degradation. It needs to be handled in a "clean" enviroment and extremely cold temperatures with no humidity or it will turn into a ball of glue.

If you have enough people together for a 100 gram trail but have to send the AGAG to multiple locations, I thing we could probably vial the 100 grams for cost. I will have to check on that.

Hugo

ferox

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuuu_Dx Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:45 am

I wonder what would happen if combining this (AGAG) with c60?

http://www.longecity.org/forum/forum/415-c60health/

Nuuu_Dx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next