Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??) - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??) - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??) - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??) - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??) - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??) - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??) - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??) - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??) - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??)

+88
symbiotic
ngb
sizzlinghairs
Alan
marku
dudebro
Amaranthaceae
Longshanks
Duketronix
GreatDiscovery
hairisthickening
drex1999
Horatius
schpiloch123
zn
Hair101
Regrowth
LawOfThelema
Fibonacci
playmaker
hairloss hippie
mistyisland
Hali-L
isis
ghai018
Zaphod
FATE
young trunks
Lurx
Delphine
Aum
gg4545
crysanthium
elan164
virtua_
Thin in FL
ocelot911
longhairedredhead
JZ
shaggydog
taidan
zeroes
hammer2012
huli
angstman
theseeker86
Crusher
Balthier
Mawson06
j87x
imprisoned-radical
Paradox
duel_black
bobbers2011
zanza
jkj86
masterfree
dadon
whodathunkit
Yanks
gbp2000
ferox
tcpratt
AS54
Hoppipolla
sanderson
MilBA
RPM
bov51
jlj
Zeke
tooyoung
angusmojo
MikeGore
wildman
SlowMoe
calvicie
gutted
dreft
Gibson
Columbo
9rugrats5
EazyGo
CausticSymmetry
GoodThings
tudor
hellwig
NeonMonk
92 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??) - Page 15 Empty Re: Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??)

Post  SlowMoe Tue May 01, 2012 2:05 am

IMO the tingling is a sign of the blood returning to. An area that has been starved for blood.
Now, from what I've read, angiogenesis seems to be kindled by a low oxygen environment, which is why people living at higher altitudes were found to have way more capillaries than those living at lower altitudes.
With that said, I believe brushing alone will regrow hair, but I also believe that if you can get a tingly feeling as well, that your progress will be quicker due to the strong evidence of hypoxia (lack of oxygen/ blood)
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??) - Page 15 Empty Re: Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??)

Post  ferox Tue May 01, 2012 2:08 am

guys! please continue your questions and comments in my new thread:

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t7419-regrow-your-hair-with-the-ferox-method

ferox

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Tue May 01, 2012 5:10 am

ferox wrote:guys! please continue your questions and comments in my new thread:

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t7419-regrow-your-hair-with-the-ferox-method

Ferox... as cool as your method is mate.. you didn't INVENT brushing! heh Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Tue May 01, 2012 7:05 am

hoppipolla wrote:

What...? I thought he did Laughing
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox Tue May 01, 2012 7:24 am

Delphine wrote:
hoppipolla wrote:

What...? I thought he did Laughing

Hehe! Of course not but i will share my specific way/method/whatever with you :-)

This thread became too big so it is better to start a new thread which is dealing with brushing.

ferox

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusher Tue May 01, 2012 8:45 am

hoppi,

nobody cares, who invented the correct method. (We should) Stop penny pinching.

Didn't you have some good results using the brushing method?

Regards
Crusher

Crusher

Back to top Go down

Post  young trunks Tue May 01, 2012 10:53 am

I do get the tingle but the brushing hurts...Not from brushing but my scalp feels like sores even when I wash it and scratch it hurts when I shampoo. Will this go away too? I add olive oil when I brush.

young trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Tue May 01, 2012 11:38 am

Crusher - Yah, got some regrowth I think! So thankies Ferox and everyone!

Young trunks - how aggressively do you brush? Shocked

Delphine & Ferox - I was only playing/teasing, you know that Smile I think Ferox mate you've done something really great by declaring so much that it DOES work, as it's woken people up to the idea that increasing circulation to the scalp really isn't rocket science in that it can be done very successfully with very little and without turning it into an absolute science like some people do.

So yeah.. all good! Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  ghai018 Tue May 01, 2012 12:07 pm

Thoughts on this brush? http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001N444IQ/ref=gno_cart_title_1

ghai018

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Tue May 01, 2012 1:38 pm

ghai018 wrote:Thoughts on this brush? http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001N444IQ/ref=gno_cart_title_1

56$ for a freakin brush?? hell no! It has nylon, prolly end up damaging the scalp rather than helping it.. Get a brush that is 100% boar brush

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  isis Tue May 01, 2012 1:42 pm

i was into the PP Method for amost a year, i didnt work out for me At the end, i lost a lot of hair

isis

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Tue May 01, 2012 3:13 pm

isis wrote:i was into the PP Method for amost a year, i didnt work out for me At the end, i lost a lot of hair

how bad was your hairloss?

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  ghai018 Tue May 01, 2012 3:14 pm

boogv510 wrote:
ghai018 wrote:Thoughts on this brush? http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001N444IQ/ref=gno_cart_title_1

56$ for a freakin brush?? hell no! It has nylon, prolly end up damaging the scalp rather than helping it.. Get a brush that is 100% boar brush
Any ideas on amazon.com - most of the 100% boar brushes have crappy reviews.

ghai018

Back to top Go down

Post  Thin in FL Tue May 01, 2012 3:34 pm

IMO I would stay away from brushes that mix nylon with boars bristle... the nylon wins out and it hurts. That being said if you have any amount of hair that you are trying to comb through, you need as stiff as bristles as you can get to make it down to the scalp and not create a bird's nest of thinning hair.

Thin in FL

Back to top Go down

Post  Thin in FL Tue May 01, 2012 3:37 pm

I've bought one off amazon, one at sallys and one at CVS. So far, the one I just bought at CVS by conair for like $7 seems to be the best. I know the one ferox uses looks the best, so I will prob get that at some point.

Thin in FL

Back to top Go down

Post  young trunks Tue May 01, 2012 4:27 pm

hoppipolla wrote:Crusher - Yah, got some regrowth I think! So thankies Ferox and everyone!

Young trunks - how aggressively do you brush? Shocked

Delphine & Ferox - I was only playing/teasing, you know that Smile I think Ferox mate you've done something really great by declaring so much that it DOES work, as it's woken people up to the idea that increasing circulation to the scalp really isn't rocket science in that it can be done very successfully with very little and without turning it into an absolute science like some people do.

So yeah.. all good! Smile

How hard am I suppose to brush? I brush? I dont know how to explain how hard I brushed. On a scale of 1-10 I go at a 4 or 5

I use a brush buy andis that looks like almost exactly like this http://cdn100.iofferphoto.com/img3/item/112/415/812/double-sided-soft-hard-boar-hair-brush-d1467.jpg

The sore like feeling on scalp has been goin on for years a few years and it hurts to scratch brush etc..but i have no ringworm or anything

young trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Lurx Tue May 01, 2012 9:20 pm

young trunks wrote:I do get the tingle but the brushing hurts...Not from brushing but my scalp feels like sores even when I wash it and scratch it hurts when I shampoo. Will this go away too? I add olive oil when I brush.

I get lasting soreness from brushing when I get symptoms of low adrenal hormones, ie fatigue and low blood pressure. I did a round of ALA chelation and it made it worse, probably put too much strain on my adrenal pathways.

I read brushing a moist scalp can cause more damage to healthy follicles. So maybe try applying the oil afterwards? Personally, oils clog my scalp causing acne, so I can't use them.

Lurx

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Tue May 01, 2012 11:02 pm

Do you guys get dandruff? I use antifungals like red thyme oil in water daily or I get awful dandruff and itching >.<

I don't know if the brushing would stop it single-handedly but I'd rather stick to the antifungals as well anyway just in case!! Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??) - Page 15 Empty Learning alot!

Post  Hali-L Wed May 02, 2012 3:47 am

Interesting thread guys. Nice to see like minded people sharing ideas & exchanging useful information for free. Too many €€€ grabbers & bullsh*ters out there. Very Happy
Hali-L
Hali-L

Back to top Go down

Post  mistyisland Wed May 02, 2012 3:58 am

I just got this one and I love it--it is pure boar bristle, and the rows are far enough apart so that if you have longer hair it gets down to the scalp.

http://www.hairproducts.com/view_product_BRU-ISI103.htm

The price is the cheapest I've found, even with shipping. They have it on Amazon as well, and also a larger version.

mistyisland

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Wed May 02, 2012 4:46 am

Haliaeetus leucocephalus wrote:Interesting thread guys. Nice to see like minded people sharing ideas & exchanging useful information for free. Too many €€€ grabbers & bullsh*ters out there. Very Happy

hear hear! Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  young trunks Wed May 02, 2012 6:00 am

No I don't have dandruff. It just hurt when I brush..I read that that happens when DHT is extremely high and plugs up ur ducts. But I just dont want to lose more using this technique and not able to grow back. IT's coming out real fast.

young trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Wed May 02, 2012 8:09 am

young trunks wrote:No I don't have dandruff. It just hurt when I brush..I read that that happens when DHT is extremely high and plugs up ur ducts. But I just dont want to lose more using this technique and not able to grow back. IT's coming out real fast.

I mean.. unless you're brushing so hard that you're pulling out healthy hairs (which must be unlikely), I'd imagine all the hairs you are seeing are just hairs that were in telogen anyway and so would have fallen out fairly quickly. I was losing a ton of hair when I started manual methods too. Now, my loss is pretty much normal but my hairline is starting to look very promising. So... I think you should ride it out. As long as you're not going totally nuts I highly doubt you're losing any/many healthy hairs o.O
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Wed May 02, 2012 8:57 am

What does your fallen hair look like and what's location of them?

Mine are shorter, thinner and more from the hairloss areas...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  young trunks Thu May 03, 2012 3:36 am

Beebrox wrote:What does your fallen hair look like and what's location of them?

Mine are shorter, thinner and more from the hairloss areas...

im a diffuse thinner on the crown mostly and temples and slightyl on hair line and top. the hair that comes out is short and long. And some have white dots on the edge.

young trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next