Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Papilla Power EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Papilla Power EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Papilla Power EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Papilla Power EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Papilla Power EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Papilla Power EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Papilla Power EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Papilla Power EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Papilla Power EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Papilla Power

+21
tonyj
CausticSymmetry
granger451
CF
zanza
tooler
sdguy
NDW
Amaranthaceae
SW2
Balthier
bov51
Aum
duel_black
GoodThings
whodathunkit
Zaphod
a
abc123
gbp2000
papillapower
25 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Papilla Power Empty Papilla Power

Post  papillapower Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:49 am

Hello;

Welcome to the Papilla Power and the Follicle Fallacy Thread.
New hair growth, without products, surgery, drugs or gimmicks.

Just Facts.

Kind Regards,
Papilla Power

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Papilla Power Empty Re: Papilla Power

Post  gbp2000 Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:37 am

Hi Pap,

I thought I would share my progress here. It's perhaps not what I would have hoped for by now - but that's me being impatient.

I started off with a similar method to yours. Spoke to you, signed up. I've been a member here a long time.

I've had some luck with other methods, but nothing amazing.

Your method made sense to me, as from my own research there are people I strongly suspect of using similar methods who have hair.

You were so helpful and open, that I couldn't help but give your method a go.

I am convinced that your method is the most effective method there is. Particulalry for growing hair that was lost over 30 months ago - which many here class as impossible.

My experiences:

• A massive hair shed after starting (a good thing)
    Ending up with much shorter hair at the front due to the shed (about 2 inches long) - and at the back 4-6 inches long).
    Looked very weird, but it made it very clear that your method was doing something
    New hairs appearing
    Much longer vellus hair
    A wierd cycle, where a vellus hair gets longer, then turns dark (so it is striped). It then falls out, and regrows a few weeks later as a terminal hair.

As of yet, I have new hair, but not enough to cosmetically matter. My barber has sorted out the weird uneven length issue. My hair looks different, or rather feels different - I can't even say how (beyond the new hairs) - even though its clear I've lost a lot of hair- my hair thats left looks good.

Personally, I think thats because its regrowing. As I've mentioned publicly and privately, I've found lots of research, a lot of ignored by others, as to why your method works. I've found validation in others less powerful methods - and I've seen enough success and connected that dots between several different methods to be convinced that this method could grow my hair back to at least a NW3 - but most likely a NW2 over the next year or so.

Thanks for you help Papilla - I'm not there yet, but now my regrowth is just a function of time. It's shocking to think just how much hairloss has been misunderstood - simply proven by the fact your method works.

No doubt - it causes hairs to shed, cycle and regrow. That proves your theory. And as such, its just a matter of time for the specific process we spoke about to advance. We both know it needs to build outwards, and growth comes in waves.

Thanks again - I'll keep in touch.

gbp2000

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:39 am

Hi Papilla

To get a dialogue started maybe you can answer these questions.

1) Can you post some before and after pictures of your hairline.

2) What have you been doing the last 30 years while sitting on a cure for hair loss?

3) How will you feel once you release your ebook and someone immediately shares the technique and the cure for hair loss spreads across the world for free?

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:41 am

Thanks for the review gbp. Please keep us posted.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Papilla Power Empty Relax

Post  papillapower Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:55 am

Hello;

Patience is a virtue, my friend. It took me over 3 years before I would
even take my hat off. The Papilla Power Program is for the long haul.

The key to this method is consistency and Father Time.

Regards,

Papilla Power

gbp2000 wrote:Hi Pap,

I thought I would share my progress here. It's perhaps not what I would have hoped for by now - but that's me being impatient.

I started off with a similar method to yours. Spoke to you, signed up. I've been a member here a long time.

Your method made sense to me, as from my own research there are people I strongly suspect of using similar methods who have hair.

I am convinced that your method is the most effective method there is. Particulalry for growing hair that was lost over 30 months ago - which many here class as impossible.

My experiences:

Ending up with much shorter hair at the front due to the shed (about 2 inches long) - and at the back 4-6 inches long).
    Looked very weird, but it made it very clear that your method was doing something
    New hairs appearing
    Much longer vellus hair
    A wierd cycle, where a vellus hair gets longer, then turns dark (so it is striped). It then falls out, and regrows a few weeks later as a terminal hair.

As of yet, I have new hair, but not enough to cosmetically matter. My barber has sorted out the weird uneven length issue. My hair looks different, or rather feels different - I can't even say how (beyond the new hairs) - even though its clear I've lost a lot of hair- my hair thats left looks good.

Personally, I think thats because its regrowing. As I've mentioned publicly and privately, I've found lots of research, a lot of ignored by others, as to why your method works. I've found validation in others less powerful methods - and I've seen enough success and connected that dots between several different methods to be convinced that this method could grow my hair back to at least a NW3 - but most likely a NW2 over the next year or so.

Thanks for you help Papilla - I'm not there yet, but now my regrowth is just a function of time. It's shocking to think just how much hairloss has been misunderstood - simply proven by the fact your method works.

No doubt - it causes hairs to shed, cycle and regrow. That proves your theory. And as such, its just a matter of time for the specific process we spoke about to advance. We both know it needs to build outwards, and growth comes in waves.

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Papilla Power Empty Change of Plan

Post  papillapower Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:59 am

Hi abc;

There's been a change of plan. There won't be an ebook.
Anyone can join the program, just have to sign an NDA
and send it back, Notarized. When the participant is happy with the
results, only then, if they wish, they can make a donation.

Regards,

Papilla Power

abc123 wrote:Hi Papilla

2) What have you been doing the last 30 years while sitting on a cure for hair loss?

3) How will you feel once you release your ebook and someone immediately shares the technique and the cure for hair loss spreads across the world for free?

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:08 am

Very glad to see you around gbp! How are you?

Also happy to see that you're still around papillapower, I would love to have one of those NDA's if you're willing.

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:10 am

papillapower wrote: Hi abc;

There's been a change of plan. There won't be an ebook.
Anyone can join the program, just have to sign an NDA
and send it back, Notarized. When the participant is happy with the
results, only then, if they wish, they can make a donation.

Regards,

Papilla Power

abc123 wrote:Hi Papilla

Thats quite charitable of you. You should just put it up for free on your site and leave a donate button with paypal. I'm sure if it worked you would get plenty of donations from happy men who regrow their hair.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:27 am

I type this message to share the experience i have with papilla power to turn some fires off.

This thread is designed again with idea not to change into waste after 1 page. It's agreement with CS himself. Papilla will announce his ideas of what this thread would be like soon - if that's not already it. I havent tried his approach yet but will sign NDA and donate amount of money he deserves IF it works. I didn't receive any money from him nor want do be his advertisement manager. If I've had a honest discussion with him - don't see a reason you or anybody else cant have it. After waste of time we had in previous discussion, let show some personal growth -all of us, including author. Remember it has to be at least 2 people to start an argument. And if frustrated, balding, anonymous internet people can do it this is something to be proud being part of as human.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  papillapower Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:28 am

Hey there;

If you'd like an NDA, send me an email to info@papillapower.com,
and I'll fire it off via return email. Bear with me, I'll get it done.

Thank you,

Papilla Power

aVery glad to see you around gbp! How are you?

Also happy to see that you're still around papillapower, I would love to have one of those NDA's if you're willing.

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Papilla Power Empty Understanding

Post  papillapower Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:33 am

I'm not really accustomed to working this fast, so I know I'm going to
have to haul ass just to keep up. So, with that said, if everybody is
patient with me, I know we can work together and get a good healthy dialogue
going. More importantly, getting that hair back.

Regards,

Papilla Power

Beebrox wrote:I type this message to share the experience i have with papilla power to turn some fires off.

This thread is designed again with idea not to change into waste after 1 page. It's agreement with CS himself. Papilla will announce his ideas of what this thread would be like soon - if that's not already it. I havent tried his approach yet but will sign NDA and donate amount of money he deserves IF it works. I didn't receive any money from him nor want do be his advertisement manager. If I've had a honest discussion with him - don't see a reason you or anybody else cant have it. After waste of time we had in previous discussion, let show some personal growth -all of us, including author. Remember it has to be at least 2 people to start an argument. And if frustrated, balding, anonymous internet people can do it this is something to be proud being part of as human.

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Papilla Power Empty Keep it up

Post  papillapower Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:38 am

GBP,

It took me almost 4 years before I was confident enough with
my new hair to not wear a hat every day. This method is for the
rest of your life.

Regards,

Papilla Power

My experiences:

New hairs appearing
    Much longer vellus hair

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  gbp2000 Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:06 am

Hi Pap,

I'm well aware of that - I'm also of the opinion, that this posted for free wouldn't work, because people wouldn't commit.

I'm more than happy to continue - one because I love the feeling it gives (you know what I mean).

2) I can see vellus hair changing - that says it all really.

As you've mentioned before, an older version was sold in the 70s, I have that book. I researched the people who posted testimonials - most of them have decent hair.

I think your version is more concise and effective.

Here is the number one reason I will stick with it - it's stopped me losing any more hair (beyond the shed).

The only way is up.

I do sincerely believe that CS could enhance the effect of this method with a specific supplemental approach. I'm not smart enough for that. What I do know is that the evidence behind this cure has been sitting around for years, and a lot of people have missed it.

A lot of it has to do with developing capillary loops and the fact that the body has a feedback system - you can be happy and smile, or you can smile and make yourself happy.

Your method is the most effective way by far to regenerate hair - but I believe others have had lesser success with weaker methods - only to be dismissed. I think Maliniak is one such case.

Papilla,

I think it might be useful to give everyone an idea where your hair was when you started this journey.

EG A Norwood / diffuse thinning?

Thanks again,

I'll keep people updated.

gbp2000

Back to top Go down

Papilla Power Empty Email address for NDA's

Post  papillapower Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:11 am

Hey Everybody;

In the interest of time and ease, I think it would be prudent for anyone wanting
to get onboard the Papilla Power Program, to send me a quick email to info@papillapower.com.
Anybody that has sent their NDA request to the IH forum, if you could do that as well,
it would help me out a lot to stay organized and get the NDA's out that much quicker.

This way, I can just send a fast reply with the NDA attached, and also have far more
capacity to handle the fairly substantial amount of emails that I've been getting. If you guys
could do that, it would make things a lot simpler and faster, and we won't be inundating the IH forum
for NDA requests, but for our experiences and dialogue going forward. There's no website, by the way
just an email account.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Regards,

Papilla Power

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:08 am

Beebrox said:
And if frustrated, balding, anonymous internet people can do it this is something to be proud being part of as human.

lol!

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Papilla Power Empty No ebook...

Post  GoodThings Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:23 pm

Hey PP,
I am disappointed that there won't be an ebook. Please check your email. Sign me up!!! Very Happy

GT

GoodThings

Back to top Go down

Papilla Power Empty Not to worry

Post  papillapower Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:00 pm

Not to worry GT.

You're welcome to donate.

Cheers,

Papilla Power

quote="GoodThings"]Hey PP,
I am disappointed that there won't be an ebook. Please check your email. Sign me up!!! Very Happy

GT[/quote]

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Papilla Power Empty NDA's

Post  papillapower Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:33 pm

There are a lot of emails for NDA requests, that I should be able to process over this coming weekend. I trust that behind each request is a genuine desire to grow back their hair or at least stop the process of balding. I would be very disappointed if I learned that people are thinking that Papilla Power is simply offering free information and that he claims to be able to grow back hair.

This method is simple, but it does take commitment. Every day, for months if not years. I'll share with you more about myself, which will help each of you to understand why I was, and am able to make that commitment. I also look forward to knowing that I am working with people of integrity and that down the road with the help of your donations, we can truly help people through their own challenges and traumatic effects of Male Pattern Baldness.

Thank you,

Papilla Power

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  duel_black Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:09 pm

I've posted my progress in the other threads. So I will keep it brief in this one.

In short I am getting great results. Real regrowth patches on bald spots. This is after about 4 months of doing Papi's method daily.

I am at the point where the positive reinforcement (new hair) has me doing the method religiously. I view this as a lifestyle change, as Papi points out. Which is no big deal. It's only a few minutes a day. I am also doing the other things listed in my signature, including Maliniak's method for about six months. But I have a feeling long term I will probably just do this method, and also use the wand just because it feels good. Actually the yoga stand feels great two. But this one is a keeper

Those who stick this out - and view it as a lifelong lifestyle change - are in for a real treat later in 2012/2013.

Best of luck and cheers!

duel_black

Back to top Go down

Papilla Power Empty Hey duel_black

Post  papillapower Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:30 pm

I am so happy to hear that you are seeing progress. Some people will respond much sooner than others,.
I think that because you already had somethings helping you with Maliniak etc., you were able to get the blood
into the papillae that much quicker. I don't know the effectiveness of other programs, however I would really be
hard pressed to believe that once the theory of the Papilla Power method, is understood or a least digested
somewhat, now the challenge is the technique for getting the blood into the papilla.

The Papilla Power Method, I believe is the most effective way to do this, without any additional cost of Laser helmets,
wands, laser combs etc. Not to say these aren't effective, however, with the Papilla Power method, they simply are not necessary.

Papilla Power

duel_black wrote:I've posted my progress in the other threads. So I will keep it brief in this one.

In short I am getting great results. Real regrowth patches on bald spots. This is after about 4 months of doing Papi's method daily.

I am at the point where the positive reinforcement (new hair) has me doing the method religiously. I view this as a lifestyle change, as Papi points out. Which is no big deal. It's only a few minutes a day. I am also doing the other things listed in my signature, including Maliniak's method for about six months. But I have a feeling long term I will probably just do this method, and also use the wand just because it feels good. Actually the yoga stand feels great two. But this one is a keeper

Those who stick this out - and view it as a lifelong lifestyle change - are in for a real treat later in 2012/2013.

Best of luck and cheers!

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:53 am

whodathunkit wrote:Beebrox said:
And if frustrated, balding, anonymous internet people can do it this is something to be proud being part of as human.

lol!

Looks like this is your first forum you visited about hairloss... I can remember topic about minoxidil from some local forum which turned in to disaster after one saying minoxidil is just a glue which keep your hair glued on your head for a longer time before drops... it's mostly bullshit out there and it's bad for ya..Smile

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Papilla Power Empty Indeed

Post  papillapower Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:31 am

I recall your message to me via email regarding your concern about the hairs growing unevenly. This will or could happen for a long time, perhaps years. It seems to take so long for the blood to be absorbed into the papilla and continually nourished, that this uneven growth may or will occur until there is a consistent nourishment of blood pumping into all of the papillae constantly. My hairstylist for a time, was actually my ex-girlfriend who used to cut my hair. While we were dating, I always wore a baseball cap. Of course, I never went anywhere that I couldn't wear it.

A couple of years after we split up, I went to see her to cut my hair. I told her that something weird was happening because some hairs were clearly much longer than others. I never told her why. She was more shocked to see me without a baseball cap. I would go every 3-4 months for a haircut and she would always ask me, if I was cutting my own hair! Naturally, I had an answer and said that I'd had an accident at work and that I spilled some chemical on my hair and it messed up certain areas of the hair.

That was a complete lie.

I think the most important thing of all, is we can't look at this as "well, if I don't see new hair growth in 3-6 months, I'm going to drop it and try something else". I also know that every participant, although signing 1 year NDA, may not see REAL believable results for even 2-3 years. By believable, I mean where someone you have known for a long time will have no doubt in their minds.

Showing your friends, or wife, or mother, father, hair that is only 1-2 inches long is not very convincing, however when it begins to fill in areas, and bald patches noticeably diminish, then they will start to believe you. I guarantee most participants will be looking for signs of any new hair every single time you look closely in the mirror in the morning.

Don't get over anxious. It'll be like watching paint dry, staring at it won't make it happen an sooner. Then when you least expect it , BAM! There it is! Not a hundred, but 2 or 3 or 7 or 8, brand new hairs, that you know, without question are brand new. And this will continue, for years in some cases.

So just keep at it, your success is my success the more time you put into it, the more your effort and patience will be rewarded.

Kind Regards,

Papilla Power

My experiences:

New hairs appearing
    Much longer vellus hair

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  Aum Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:15 am

Just want to join in here and say Papilla's method has worked for me in terms of cleansing my scalp. It is almost entirely eliminated dandruff. This is remarkable because almost nothing else had worked for my dandruff, literally.

I haven't done the PP method long enough or religious enough, so far, to comment on hair growth yet, but I would entirely believe it if it does grow hair.

Aum

Back to top Go down

Papilla Power Empty Say What?!

Post  papillapower Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:41 am

Hey Aum!

I remember you well.

Get to it, man, you need to be doing this method every single day! It takes 3 minutes!
If you don't, you'll slowly lose circulation and it'll only take longer to grow back. You
HAVE been doing it long enough, but clearly not often enough. You can't find 3 minutes a day?

When I first discovered this method, I worked in a factory from 7:00 am until 4:00 pm, 5 days a week,
left my place a 6:00 am and got home at 5:00 pm. On the bus! I was 21-23 years of age, living on my own,
which meant that I had to prepare my own dinner every night. After a shower, i would take a nap because
I was so exhausted from working in a loud factory with huge, noisy machines. And I was wearing a hairpiece!

After I awoke from my nap, I would pick up my Classical Guitar and start practicing scales, arpeggios and
learn new pieces of incredible music. Every night for 3 years, and all day on weekends! I never, ever want
to hear anyone who signs a Non-Disclosure Agreement with me, say how they're not committed to this program.
You asked me for this information remember? I didn't ask you if you would take it. People are going to read YOUR
half-hearted testimonial, and what are they going to think? You are an ambassador and your words and commitment
could make the difference between someone else trying this method, or spending 5000 dollars or more, on a hair transplant.

With Papilla Power, there are no excuses.

Regards,

Papilla Power

Aum wrote:Just want to join in here and say Papilla's method has worked for me in terms of cleansing my scalp. It is almost entirely eliminated dandruff. This is remarkable because almost nothing else had worked for my dandruff, literally.

I haven't done the PP method long enough or religious enough, so far, to comment on hair growth yet, but I would entirely believe it if it does grow hair.

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:47 am

First post, just wanted to ask you does all your participants have the same tingling feeling on their scalp after they perform the technique.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next