Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method EmptyToday at 12:43 am by MikeGore

» zombie cells
Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

+128
stresssucks
Buster121
Organism
ozzy12
CaptainGiggles
clerkmaxwell
vg
Complexx
sizzlinghairs
Dannyboy
afandrid
Ronald84
Pumbaa
jenny123
TheRoadToHair
Nordin
OpenBook
gel
panoslydios
SSKK
carlamhy
m.reese
goldenmilk
rachelsjulia
TrueGround
KutzlerTrans
rexi
joyadesuza
9rugrats5
jaredbecker
lutz
moby
jozer
Gilbert008
AS54
ar
Capilli
ScourgeV
nohairequalsnogirls
Isreviro
NYJets
JDawg
GotCurls
Jay07
rofl
Serge
OpenUp2URminD
qzack97
Nuuu_Dx
Growdamnit
bh1546
drex1999
RisingFist
zn
beliel
figo_rulz11
turbojet
Grub
missymoo
loivunhan
Robmos86
unfortunate
Genetickz
tcpratt
Balthier
helpmyhair1
MAO
saahil
Vordhosbn
vjykmr89
gg4545
FireFist
bobbers2011
GreatDiscovery
msamuelson
Paradox
hairisthickening
blahblahblah
Duketronix
dulow
EL89
schpiloch123
Xenon
RKERR9
dudebro
tooyoung
Horatius
despacio
NeonMonk
ocelot911
Lurx
Team Catfish
taidan
Hair101
a
huli
hellwig
Lw
RPM
AL123
Mastery
retrohair
zeroes
MilBA
israelite
FATE
zanza
mistermr
Tomorrow Tomorrow
LawOfThelema
masterfree
young trunks
mistyisland
Delphine
wildman
Crusher
Thin in FL
canuhandleit
virtua_
Hali-L
bov51
SlowMoe
Hoppipolla
Zaphod
theseeker86
ferox
132 posters

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Go down

Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method Empty Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  ferox Tue May 01, 2012 2:06 am

Hey guys! I will try to explain with this post how to regrow your hair. It works for me, it works for my dad and it works for all my friends and it will work for you aswell!

It try to keep this post short.

Buy the following stuff:

1. Buy a GOOD bristle-boar-brush! This is the MOST important part of "my" method! I am using that one: http://www.amazon.de/Naturb%C3%BCrsten-Versand-Haarb%C3%BCrste-gerade-Wildschweinborste/dp/B000QG5LUW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335796673&sr=8-1

2. Buy a Pull-up bar and gravity boots

3. Buy a GOOD shampoo without harmful ingredients! I am using the Ortho-shampoo, which is amazing!

Now follow the following instructions:

1. Put on your gravity-boots

2. Go infront of a mirrow and start brushing your SCALP (yes I said scalp, not hair). Start brushing your scalp vigorously until your whole scalp is pink/red/irritated.
If you are black (afro-american, african or whatever) and you can not really see if your scalp is turning red or not just brush until your scalp is starting to hurt really bad. Don't be scared of wounding or bleeding, this is even accelerating the regrowth process.
If your scalp has turned red just keep on brushing a little more (maybe 1 or 2 minutes) to create a even stronger scalp-irritation.

3. Now go to your pull up bar and hang yourself upside down for 10 minutes. Massage your scalp while your are hanging. Do the massage like its discribed here:
http://www.bocaratontribune.com/oleda-talks-2/

4. After hanging and massaging go to the shower and hold your scalp under HOT water for at least 1 minute. After 1 minute switch the water immidiatley to cold and hold your scalp under the cold water for at least 1 minute. Do this 2 or 3 times in a row. Attention: You must end the "hot-cold"-session with cold water! In fact you leave the shower with a freezing scalp. Do NOT dry your hair with a hairdryer. Just leave it wet and let it dry by itself or use a fluffy towel and dry your hair a little.

-Don't be scared of shedding! Shedding is a good sign!

-Do this method EVERY day for at least 6 to 10 months!

-If you are not at home because you have to go abroad, to another city, vacation or whatever, so make sure to take your BRUSH with you! Brushing is the most important part of this method!

-Do NOT WASH your brush! This is a natural boar-brush and it will become soft after washing! If you want to clean your brush so do it without water (i am not cleaning my brush at all....)

-Use the ortho-shampoo (or your own shampoo) only 2 or 3 times a week. Do not wash your hair every day with shampoo.

Now some people want to know if I am using any supplements like the IH6 regimen. My answer: Yes, I am supplementing FibroBoost (Nutricology). 1 capsule in the morning (after getting up) and 1 capsule in the evening before going to bed. That's all. I am using it because it helps to increase the bloodflow.

If you can not find a good boar brush, just write me a PM and I will help you to buy the same brush like I am using. I already bought some of them and shipped it to some boardmembers here. For me it's not a big problem. I am really satisfied with my brush and it is regrowing my hair very fast!

If you have any questions about my method, just ask here so that everybody can see it. I will try to answer every question!

DO NOT ASK ME QUESTION WITH PMS!!! ASK THEM HERE IN THIS THREAD!!!!

And now ladies and gentlemen,

I wish you all a happy regrowth! =)

Yours faithfully

Ferox

Last edited by ferox on Tue May 01, 2012 2:19 am; edited 2 times in total

ferox

Back to top Go down

Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method Empty Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  theseeker86 Tue May 01, 2012 2:13 am

Why make a whole new topic for this? The grow new hair thread was fine.

And what's with "Please do not discuss my method"

theseeker86

Back to top Go down

Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method Empty Re: Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method

Post  ferox Tue May 01, 2012 2:16 am

theseeker86 wrote:Why make a whole new topic for this? The grow new hair thread was fine.

And what's with "Please do not discuss my method"

Because the old threat was about the toweling-method but everybody was talking about brushing and it was really hard to find all relevant information.

Of course you can discuss it. Smile

ferox

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Tue May 01, 2012 2:58 am

It's good method. I use it minus gravity boots, use handstands instead.

It works.

I can add something to blood stimulation technique. Vibrating massage of the scalp produces tingling sensation as well, and you dont need to rub your skin off to achieve it.

The massaging device looks likethis. You can buy it for under 50$ on Ebay - like this - with infra red lamps. I'd be happy if you call it Beebrox method if it helps you achieve it;).

I also did experimentation with massaging my face and nose. I was surprised how much catarrh did i blow it away after massaging. Will experiment more with it and report...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Tue May 01, 2012 5:13 am

Well, I think a new thread was maybe a little unnecessary, but on the other hand I agree that the old thread was a bit vague and this has done a good job in specifying your method and encouraging discussion of something that works Smile

So... why is making the scalp really cold a good thing? o.O

And it's funny how I was always reluctant to make my scalp really hurt or go REALLY red as I was worried I was damaging the hair. Often I would shy away from REALLY going for it. I usually brush for even up to 20 minutes in one session, but I still don't finish with a super red scalp, just a little. Maybe I should try to make sure it's redder and stuff when I finish...

You have to bear in mind that as my hair is longer it takes me a little longer to brush because I need to put in more effort and time to get through to my scalp. It's absolutely fine and I get quite a lot of scalp contact, but it can take a bit longer.
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Tue May 01, 2012 5:47 am

Before and after pics?

Also, I have been trying to come up with the best sequence to do things.

I have much the same routine;

3 min towel
10 min inversion table
About 20 min a day brushing
Hot/ cold rinses
Frequent scalp loosening by gripping top of head with palm several tines in several spots.

So you brush to bring blood to the scalp
Invert to keep it there
Hot water to open blood vessels up even more
Cold water to close vessels and lock it into scalp.

That's pretty much how I do it. Except I towel pre invert instead of brush, and apply garlic juice to my scalp ( burns worse than cayenne) and then leave it in 29 min before rinsing. Can't do the hot/ cold routine the same days as garlic though because garlic makes head too sensitive.
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Tue May 01, 2012 6:41 am

Imo, Dont brush your scalp but flat out rub it, your sclap will turn pink in matter of seconds! Try it for yourself!

Last year I would brush my scalp until it started to turn pinkish, then I would apply garlic juice onto my scalp, my scalp would literally turn red, the burning sensation was unreal. I left it on overnight. I actually saw some results from it, bunch of vellus hair pop up along my hair line, now I see why I was seeing results, its because of the bloodflow! It all make sense now!

Last edited by boogv510 on Tue May 01, 2012 8:09 am; edited 2 times in total

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Hali-L Tue May 01, 2012 7:17 am

[quote="boogv510"]Imo, Dont brush your scalp but flat out rub it, your sclap will turn pink in matter of seconds! Try it for yourself!

Intersting,so what kind of results did you see in the long run? worthwhile?

Hali-L
Hali-L

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Tue May 01, 2012 7:20 am

[quote="Haliaeetus leucocephalus"]
boogv510 wrote:Imo, Dont brush your scalp but flat out rub it, your sclap will turn pink in matter of seconds! Try it for yourself!

Intersting,so what kind of results did you see in the long run? worthwhile?

not so sure, time will tell. Smile

Ferox, is hanging a must? Im too broke to buy a gravity boot and a pull up bar right now:(

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Tue May 01, 2012 8:00 am

Boog510,

How long did you do the brushing/ garlic juice for?
And by vellus, you mean small white hairs, or were they dark?

I know what you mean about the garlic juice after brushing. It was so intense I could not stand it for more than 20 minutes!
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Tue May 01, 2012 8:07 am

SlowMoe wrote:Boog510,

How long did you do the brushing/ garlic juice for?
And by vellus, you mean small white hairs, or were they dark?

I know what you mean about the garlic juice after brushing. It was so intense I could not stand it for more than 20 minutes!

2 months I think and the vellus hair was brownish color

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox Tue May 01, 2012 9:14 am

boogv510 wrote:Ferox, is hanging a must? Im too broke to buy a gravity boot and a pull up bar right now:(

no but it will boost your results!

ferox

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox Tue May 01, 2012 9:51 am

Guys, I want to clarify something:

I wrote this post to HELP you! I want you to grow your hair back! We are all suffering from the same problem and we are all sick of taking drugs and looking for new drugs or whatever to grow our hair back!

You can defeat your baldness! I really want you to defeat your baldness! We are a community! That means that we must stick together and help each other!

We can only beat our baldness together! I need you! Please participate in this threat and share your experiences with everyone here! Only together we can optimize this treatment/method and make it more effective! So don't hesitate to ask questions, write about your progress and discoveries!

I am not interested to make money with that or whatever! I don't even want a signed NDA from you Wink

I am giving you ALL my knowledge for FREE!!! Yes for FREEEEEE!!!!

One for all and all for one!!!!

PEACE

ferox

Back to top Go down

Post  virtua_ Tue May 01, 2012 10:14 am

Want to recommend this scalp massager too, according to them it might be enough for follicle stimulation without brushing, although they also advice brushing for more shine to hair etc. Check it out:

https://www.morroccomethod.com/en/shop?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=163&category_id=49

virtua_

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Tue May 01, 2012 11:34 am

ferox wrote:Guys, I want to clarify something:

I wrote this post to HELP you! I want you to grow your hair back! We are all suffering from the same problem and we are all sick of taking drugs and looking for new drugs or whatever to grow our hair back!

You can defeat your baldness! I really want you to defeat your baldness! We are a community! That means that we must stick together and help each other!

We can only beat our baldness together! I need you! Please participate in this threat and share your experiences with everyone here! Only together we can optimize this treatment/method and make it more effective! So don't hesitate to ask questions, write about your progress and discoveries!

I am not interested to make money with that or whatever! I don't even want a signed NDA from you Wink

I am giving you ALL my knowledge for FREE!!! Yes for FREEEEEE!!!!

One for all and all for one!!!!

PEACE

amen mate!!!

I truly wish more people adopted your approach. I think the internet is SO powerful in that it allows us to all collaborate and help each other like it has never been possible before.

So let's EMBRACE that! ^_^

And regarding the garlic juice that's pretty cool. I do think that some topicals like potentially garlic, onion, cayenne, nicotinic acid, etc, may cause powerful flushing of blood and be well worth it. My only issue with garlic is the smell >.<

Why oh why do some of the best topicals have to be so smelly!! xD
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  canuhandleit Tue May 01, 2012 12:57 pm

What boar bristle brush is recommended? The Amazon link is for a product in Germany - just want to make sure I get the best one possible.

Thanks in advance!

canuhandleit

Back to top Go down

Post  Thin in FL Tue May 01, 2012 1:43 pm

Thanks to Ferox for getting this topic some momentum.
I have been recently using bits and pieces of the method, but it seems logical to combine them.
I just went bannanas brushing my scalp, to the point that it was uncomfortable. I proceeded by hanging upside down on my inversion table. As I type this I can certainly feel a heated tingling sensation in my scalp, lets just hope the follicles accept the invite to the party.

Ferox, if you would post some positive before and after pics of you (or anyone who has used the method), this thread would rocket into stardom.

I'm gonna brush with every boars bristle brush I can get my hands on and I'll check back in after a month or so.

Thin in FL

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Tue May 01, 2012 2:28 pm

I wonder if I should stop doing the margo method and just do the brushing method only because im losing a crap load of hair from the margo method confused Its pretty much the same concept just with a different tool. I do feel better circulation using the brush method instead of the towel method. I went from a 1.5 to a nw 2 now... Talk about depressing...

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox Tue May 01, 2012 6:45 pm

boogv510 wrote:I wonder if I should stop doing the margo method and just do the brushing method only because im losing a crap load of hair from the margo method confused Its pretty much the same concept just with a different tool. I do feel better circulation using the brush method instead of the towel method. I went from a 1.5 to a nw 2 now... Talk about depressing...

I tried the margo matheod aswell and I can tell you for sure that the brushing method is much better because the boar brush is much more gentle to your existing hair. The towelmethod is pulling out you a lot of "healthy" hair aswell while the brushing method is not pulling out your hair at all. So IMO stick to the brushing method.

good luck!

ferox

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusher Tue May 01, 2012 7:52 pm

Just my two cents...

I have sawn a round boar bristle brush into many pieces.
The reason is to get some smaller brush parts to influence
directly only the affected areas.

The brush looks like this one:
http://www.amazon.de/Ebelin-Holzrundb%C3%BCrste-Naturborste-64-St%C3%BCck/dp/B006JXZQHO

Crusher

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Tue May 01, 2012 10:57 pm

ferox wrote:I tried the margo matheod aswell and I can tell you for sure that the brushing method is much better because the boar brush is much more gentle to your existing hair. The towelmethod is pulling out you a lot of "healthy" hair aswell while the brushing method is not pulling out your hair at all. So IMO stick to the brushing method.

good luck!

Good point!

I lose fairly little hair whilst brushing as long as I'm careful, even with my long hair. And all the ones I do lose look pretty sorry for themselves!! Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Wed May 02, 2012 1:26 am

ferox wrote:
boogv510 wrote:I wonder if I should stop doing the margo method and just do the brushing method only because im losing a crap load of hair from the margo method confused Its pretty much the same concept just with a different tool. I do feel better circulation using the brush method instead of the towel method. I went from a 1.5 to a nw 2 now... Talk about depressing...

I tried the margo matheod aswell and I can tell you for sure that the brushing method is much better because the boar brush is much more gentle to your existing hair. The towelmethod is pulling out you a lot of "healthy" hair aswell while the brushing method is not pulling out your hair at all. So IMO stick to the brushing method.

good luck!

how many times do you do your method in a day?

bov51

Back to top Go down

Regrow your hair with the Ferox-Method Empty Out of curiosity

Post  wildman Thu May 03, 2012 5:47 am

Just out of curiosity, Mr. Ferox, for how long did you apply the Margo method before you decided to give it up in favor of brushing only? Secondly, what was it that made you decide to apply a "brushing only" policy?

ferox wrote:

good luck!

wildman

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Thu May 03, 2012 10:49 am

Yeah, I keep meaning to do stuff like scalp massage and scritching but it seems I never get around to it, the headstand, brushing, good diet etc. are working great for my hair. It's longer now than it has been in many years.

I once read a testoimonial online by a woman who kept her long thick hair while undergoing chemo, by intensive brushing. Sounds incredible, I know!

Been meaning to comment on this from you ferox:
Do NOT WASH your brush! This is a natural boar-brush and it will become soft after washing! If you want to clean your brush so do it without water (i am not cleaning my brush at all....)

Dunno about that! confused Natural bristle brushes are dust and dirt magnets!
http://sarah-tennant.suite101.com/how-to-clean-a-boar-bristle-hair-brush-a101912
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Thu May 03, 2012 12:18 pm

Cool stuff Delphine! Yeah I think brushing is king too!

I do kinda wish a topical could emulate how good it is though as brushing can be a little tedious or time consuming, but I guess it could be far worse!
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next