Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife.

+8
tooyoung
hapyman
jackswoods
elan164
act
ubraj
pancacke
GreenPower
12 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 3 Empty Re: Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife.

Post  GreenPower Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:42 am

jdp701 wrote:
GreenPower wrote:I couldn't believe just changing from port 2 to port 1 would make such a big difference.

Don't know on the other question but this post explains

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1686329#i

In short, Output I is usually best but sometimes Output II will give faster results.

Thanks for the confirmation

With regards to insomnia I haven't had any problems with that frequency. My dreams are getting intense, and I'm starting to remember multiple ones I've had throughout the night.

jdp701 wrote:
GreenPower wrote: I put the supplement on the bean

You can also put the supplement in one hand and place over the thymus. Then check how many should be taken. Start with 0 then 1, 2, 3, etc.. If it says 0 = none.

Okay good to know, I remember reading over a post that NP mentioned about doing that. But I'm only using the pendulum method since I feel that its the most accurate for me right now. I do practice muscle testing though, Ill get there eventually.

Also I would like to mention that I dowsed to see if I should be taking humaworm and the answer I got was YES. I always thought the doctrine was enough to deal with parasites, but I guess not.
This is gonna be a hell of a regimen I'm gonna be going with...

GreenPower

Back to top Go down

Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 3 Empty Re: Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife.

Post  ubraj Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:43 am

Should mention to beware of spending too much money on supplements until you're positive you need them. Many months ago, we needed many supplements/chelators to keep up with all the detox. I'm not positive you'll need all the chelators that are mentioned many months back but possible you don't need so many due to newer changes. So again, try not to spend too much money on supplements/chelators that are mentioned unless you're positive as some things change as time goes on.

With that said, 24 hour homemade SCD yogurt made a huge difference for me. Sutherland talks about use of Transfer Factors for increased immune system being VERY important but that gets expensive. 24 hour SCD yogurt like colostrum will increase immune system as well as other benefits. You don't need much and you don't need to buy a yogourmet machine just the packets of starter in full milk... not nonfat, 1% or 2% milk. Instead of buying the yogourmet machine can just use a lightbulb in the oven.

By the way, not a hair loss script but this is one of Sutherlands free scripts. nanobacteria. From vacinnes and others. I posted a very long time ago but haven't posted recently. Sutherland mentions increased immune system when running this and more energy and would I've noticed more energy long-time ago.

#F165 program
repeat 500
dwell 360
duty 66.6
#For F160 change program c to program a in next line
program c
#For F160 comment out next line
vbackfreq a 0.002478752 0 66.6
vbackfreq b 0.049787068 0 66.6
duty 66.6
43644.3 #mercury release
converge 0 0
5333.7 #toxic protein
converge 6 .01
4202.30 #DNA database
converge 12 1
converge 30 1
converge 5 1
converge 10 1
converge 40 1
converge 4 0.01
1902 317 #CAFL list freqs that work
label last
end repeat

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:33 am

Thanks,
I'm glad I have my terminator, wearing it all the time is no problem. I get a soft burn when I wear it somewhere else than my foot, but if it's not for too long.....
Regarding cutler, it's a bit of a pain to carry out this shedule for so long :p using humifulvate on the other hand would be very practical. Why would you choose cutler before humifulvate, that's something I couldn't figure out yet. According to CS it chelates mercury from the brain and I think it's pretty safe too.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenPower Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:38 am

Okay thanks for the heads up about the supplements/chelators. I got the following from your notes.

For aluminum:
alumina 6c
alumina 30c
Tri-boron
Magnesium Malate
edit:
(for those not on the doctrine, 200c alumina, and Guar Gum for intestinal aluminum)
you mentioned that Guar gum may no longer be needed for those on the doctrine in a little while.

For Lead:
Alma
Triphala
ascorbic acid
coral calcium (works like DMSA now..but does it work for those not on the doctrine too?)
Iodine

Mercury:
DMSA (coral calcium working the same for those on the doctrine?)
ALA (except, if liver is copper toxic already ?)

Copper:
coral calcium
MSM (?)
NAC (?)
Molybdenum for liver copper
for bile flow to eliminate it, taurine, TMG, ox-bile
Vitamin C (depends on if you listen to Cutler, or Wilson)

Tellerium:
cilantro tincture
12x homeopathic TELL pellets

Thallium:
potassium

uranium/radiation:
Tri-Boron
Potassium Iodide

Ammonia:
L-Ornithine
minerals with asparatates

For iron deficiencies (oxidized iron interfering with iron uptake)
IP-6

Fluroide:
can't remember...
Interferes with Iodine uptake by the thyroid

magnesium malate for helping to clear liver stones , and clearing the liver with CE's and/or Liver Flushes and needed for muscle functions.

for "broken methylation"
TMG or SAMe
sublingual B12
selenomethionine

Does that data still apply now? Or has the doctrine taken care of a lot of these supplements/chelators?

jdp701 wrote:With that said, 24 hour homemade SCD yogurt made a huge difference for me. Sutherland talks about use of Transfer Factors for increased immune system being VERY important but that gets expensive. 24 hour SCD yogurt like colostrum will increase immune system as well as other benefits. You don't need much and you don't need to buy a yogourmet machine just the packets of starter in full milk... not nonfat, 1% or 2% milk. Instead of buying the yogourmet machine can just use a lightbulb in the oven.

This is something I've wanted to look into for the longest time I just haven't had the time. I don't have constant supply of raw cow milk and so I don't know whether or not I should start making the SCD yogurt. I have Coral Calc coming my way so hopefully that will be okay until I get the milk situation figured out.

Thanks for the script! I will try it later on, do you know how the reaction to it is?

GreenPower

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:58 am

I recently heard this regarding raw vs pasturized. In pasturized milk the lactase enzyme is killed. Lactase is needed to eat the lactose in milk as humans can't digest it. So it is mentioned that yogurt from pasturized milk can be good, since the yogurt process involves bacteria eating the lactose, especially if it is fermented for 24 hours, like scd yogurt is. Fermenting the yogurt for 24 hours will leave you with no lactose; a sour yogurt, safe for the human digestive tract.

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:06 pm

GreenPower wrote:
Does that data still apply now? Or has the doctrine taken care of a lot of these supplements/chelators?
Yes, the info still applies but you may or may not need them. Things have changed. Can't say much beyond that as it's really best to answer the question on the other forum.

By the way, not a hair loss script but for those with food sensitivites or lyme this works well

repeat 1000
dwell 180
vbackfreq b 20.09 .001 66.6 vbackfreq c 403.429 .001 66.6 duty 86.4
####################################################################################
# Title: Mold, Mold Toxin Frequencies
# Description: The ones marked Chemtrailed are also found in water and building walls
####################################################################################
label 0 # From Hulda Clark, some altered, some replaced via dowsing

label Agyfla

label Lycogala

label Aspergillus # works for all subtypes (Dowsing)
63659.85 # Replaces: 31557.13 29174.89 11160.64 8391.05 5992.80 5432.81

label Aflatoxin_1

label Aflatoxin_2

label Sterigmatocystin # 1-4
872.52 951.84 1249.28 1318.68

label Black_Mold_1 # Stachybotrys greenish-Black Mold
48787.77 58899.87

label Black_Mold_2 # Cladosporium spp - commonly isolated from indoor and outdoor air

label Alternaria_tenuis # Alternaria tenuis aka Alternaria fasciculata, Alternaria rugosa, Macrosporium fasciculatum, Torula alternata
56975.65 # cause upper respiratory tract infections

label Cladosporium_fulvum # aka Mycovellosiella fulva
47887.68 # a pathogenic fungus

label Building_Mold # Unknown Mold in Building walls

label 1 # All new via dowsing

program c backfreq a 0 0 backfreq b 0 0

label Patulin # Apple mold - ** in Chemtrails, Weaponized

label Stemonius # Weaponized

label Ergot # Weaponized

label Griseofulvin # Weaponized

label Sorghum_syrup # Weaponized

label Zearalenone # Weaponized

label Cytochalasin # B1+B2 ** in Chemtrails, cell-permeable mycotoxin
763.4404, 902.2843

label Chaetomium # Commonly found on deteriorating wood products, emits a musty odor and is frequently found on water-damaged

label Black_Mold_3 # Weaponized

label E.floccosum # Epidermophyton floccosum, Weaponized

label Weaponized # Molds Weaponized Unknown
end repeat

http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1526423#i

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenPower Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:43 am

Thanks for all your help jdp.
Dowsing is back in action. I'm going to try your nanobacteria script tonight. And on the weekend I'm going to run the vitamin D script.

The hair is doing great, inflammation no longer exists. Those scripts hit the spot!

GreenPower

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:00 pm

For everybody without a rife unit, TB can be treated by removing rust with ip6......
I wonder if we could get to the bald_virus with a zapper? It depends where these bastards live, but the biofilms should be destroyed by a squarewave!?

If we could figure out how to deal with the pathogens that are crucial for hairloss, with a simple zapper and some chelators, a very broad spectrum of people here could try it!

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  jackswoods Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:30 am

I spent a lot of time and never learned more than I thought in the Forum on curezone overwhelmed. Yet there is still much more to read, his never ending. I will spend hours reading in 10 days, and continue to experience such as windows, 6 unread. All information is slowly coming together. I have as ı know its just as important as inbound orders on the road to help with chelation rifing.

jackswoods

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:38 am

I spent a lot of time and never learned more than I thought in the Forum on curezone overwhelmed. Yet there is still much more to read, his never ending. I will spend hours reading in 10 days, and continue to experience such as windows, 6 unread. All information is slowly coming together. I have as ı know its just as important as inbound orders on the road to help with chelation rifing.
It's fucked up how intelligent even the cheap bots become.....

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:13 am

pancacke wrote:For everybody without a rife unit, TB can be treated by removing rust with ip6......
I wonder if we could get to the bald_virus with a zapper? It depends where these bastards live, but the biofilms should be destroyed by a squarewave!?

Think it more helps to keep it under control. Calcium, magnesium and iron chelation work for biofilms. EDTA chelation would work here. DM5 results are here https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t5086-detoxamin-report However, said EDTA bond and mercury is 100x worse than mercury alone and why in past and one reason why I avoided EDTA. Think it was Boyd Haley that said that.

Anyhow, iron is used by my most pathogens. Fungus, bacteria, viruses, etc.. This is one reason why I've talked about blood donation in the past. Manganese is used by a couple others such as lyme however, but vast majority of infections iron increases their proliferation.

Course, without other metals they also wouldn't take hold either. Read just yesterday giving mercury to a farm animal caused infections. Something along those lines. So shows that in that case metal before pathogens issues.

Info regarding milk and TB:

As mentioned previously, cows infected with Mycobacteria paratuberculosis shed literally trillions of bacteria, most of it from diarrhea, but some excreted directly into milk.

OK, Bennett, that's certainly disgusting, but why write about it?

The reason is simple, and equally disturbing. M. paratuberculosis is strongly – even conclusively – associated with a nasty disease in humans called Crohn's disease, a disease characterized by extraordinary pain and unchecked diarrhea, a disease currently reaching epidemic levels.

The infection rate of M. paratuberculosis in U.S. dairy herds is beyond epidemic. As reported by the USDA. as many as 40 percent of the nations dairy herds have sick cows, infected with and actively shedding M. paratuberculosis.

The response by the milk lobby and the USDA: No problem here.

Read more: Crohn's disease, sick cows and contaminated milk http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=40722#ixzz1JLAvFzmZAs mentioned previously, cows infected with Mycobacteria paratuberculosis shed literally trillions of bacteria, most of it from diarrhea, but some excreted directly into milk.

OK, Bennett, that's certainly disgusting, but why write about it?

The reason is simple, and equally disturbing. M. paratuberculosis is strongly – even conclusively – associated with a nasty disease in humans called Crohn's disease, a disease characterized by extraordinary pain and unchecked diarrhea, a disease currently reaching epidemic levels.

The infection rate of M. paratuberculosis in U.S. dairy herds is beyond epidemic. As reported by the USDA. as many as 40 percent of the nations dairy herds have sick cows, infected with and actively shedding M. paratuberculosis.

The response by the milk lobby and the USDA: No problem here.

Read more: Crohn's disease, sick cows and contaminated milk http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=40722#ixzz1JLAvFzmZ

Parkinsons and not just Crohn's disease is being implicated here as well. Probably best for those that still consume dairy to boil or zap or zappicate all milk products.

Regarding biofilms and square wave, don't believe it's enough IME. Hardly worth mentioning IME. Not to mention said frequency wont' even penetrate without a pulse or carrier wave above 1,000,000 Hz, etc.. So simple zapper/square wave won't do enough IMO.

Here is a good quotes from an article

The quest to understand biofilm is changing the paradigm of blood pathology. The conventional wisdom is that blood is sterile because nothing can be cultured from it, but clearly, we have pathogens floating around in blood. "Blood is not sterile. We have to drop that idea," said Dr. Jeff Wulfman of Vermont. "Forty percent of blood samples contain cell wall deficient bacteria. What are the other factors in blood? We are only beginning to understand."

Biofilm is also in the blood, as well as the gut and on the teeth. Biofilm is a self-made protective environment in which microbial populations hide from the body's immune system and anti-microbial therapies. Biofilm allows the bugs to evade surveillance of the immune system and our best attempt to throw antibiotics at them. Biofilm communities can be 1000 times more resistant to antibiotics than free-floating bacteria. Ever tried and failed to knock out candida with the anti-candida diet? Well, candida too hides in the biofilm where it helps the bad guys by stimulating inflammation. The National Institutes of Health estimates that nearly 80 percent of chronic microbial infections are due to biofilm colonies.
Teasing out elements hidden in blood is what Dr. Stephen Fry and his colleagues do at Fry Labs in Scottsdale, Arizona. "I don't think Borrelia is the main problem in Lyme disease," Dr. Fry explained. "We only have one picture of it in the thousands of slides that have gone through our lab. There is something else that stains like bacteria, and looks like bacteria, in people who are sick. Many of the people we see have evidence of biofilm. There is more than one pathogen in biofilm communities, but the microorganism we are mapping now may be the main concern."

Dr. Fry finds that the sicker a person is, the more there will be biofilm communities in the blood sample. "Six years ago, I established Fry Laboratories to begin to identify the DNA of a particular pathogen we see in the biofilm. We looked at the blood from various patients under the microscope and found signs of this particular microorganism in many samples from patients ill with chronic Lyme disease. So far, we have found some unique genes that make up this microorganism; no other entity on earth is known to possess them."

Dr. Fry thinks the day is not far off when we may recognize a single microorganism which hides itself in biofilm, and is responsible for symptoms of Lyme disease, its co-infections, and many other expressions of chronic disease. "As our work progresses, we will be able to further identify the genetic makeup of this pathogen and then develop a reliable test for it," he said. "It may be that we can develop a simple protocol to knock it out."

But if one bug is the cause of Lyme disease, autism, and so much other chronic disease, why do patients get so many different diagnoses and symptoms? "In the biofilm community, there is a soup where many pathogens hide," Dr. Fry said. "For example, just about everybody over the age of 35 will test positive for Epstein-Barr virus, but people usually are not sick from it. Not every bug in the biofilm soup is causing symptoms. We think we've found that one is. And the symptoms may vary based upon a person's genetics, environment, and pathogen genotype."

Dr. Fry's take on biofilms is novel. "I could be barking up the wrong tree, but maybe not. Remember that we used to think stomach ulcers were caused by too much acid production. Then Barry Marshall and Dr. Robin Warren turned medical dogma on its head by proving that a bacterium was the cause. The pair identified the bacterium H. pylori and proved how it causes inflammation, then ulcers. Maybe in 10 years we will be smart enough to know that the 'auto' in 'autoimmune' actually means pathogen and the whole concept of autoimmunity will change. Chronic inflammation is chronic infection. In autoimmune disease, my model is that there is a chronic infection that cannot be eliminated, thus the immune system is always switched on. The self antibodies are due to apoptosis and death of host cells with host immune response."

Biofilms are also of great interest to Dr. Anju Usman of Illinois. "All of our tough cases, the non responders - they show biofilms when we run their blood at Fry's lab," she explained. "Scientists are finding biofilms in polluted areas of our body - the teeth, mouth, adenoids, sinuses, and intestinal tract. The immune system recognizes a bug by proteins on its outer membrane. What happens when the bugs don't produce outer membrane proteins? Well, these bugs don't." Biofilms act as a unique cloaking device.
Dr. Usman is focused on dismantling the biofilm. "Let's look at what happened when experts tackled the superbug, MRSA. One of the most effective drugs against MRSA is vancomycin. But they couldn't knock it out because there was a biofilm. However, when they combined the drug with EDTA, then the chelating agent pulled out the calcium, magnesium, and iron - all elements of biofilm - and dismantled the film."
That raises the question of what supplements and nutrients may inadvertently feed the biofilm. "When trying to kill bugs, if you take calcium, you may not be making headway," Usman said. "Calcium, iron, and magnesium block our efforts to dismantle the biofilm."

Dr. Usman uses EDTA to open up the biofilm. EDTA, ethylenediaminetetr aacetic acid, is a chelating agent used to lower one's body burden of heavy metals. Another important resource is iron chelating compounds. "Outer membrane proteins" are easy for drugs to see, but they are not expressed when iron is present. "Our bodies make proteins, transferrin and lactoferrin, which mop up iron and block the ability of biofilm to form," she said. "But pathogenic bacteria secrete iron chelators to snatch up iron and thus compete with the transferrin and lactoferrin for what they need to survive."
To break down biofilm, Dr. Usman also uses enzymes such as serrapeptase, derived from silk worms, and nattokinase which penetrates the GI tract and gets into the blood where it breaks down fibrin. Biofilm requires formation of fibrin. Probiotics and synbiotics - a combination of pre- and pro-biotics - crowd out bad bacteria, and also help disrupt biofilm along the mucus membrane.

"When the film opens up, we do not know what is under there, and the immune system may not know what is under there, so you might get sick," Usman said. "And it is not always about killing the bugs. It is more important to change the gastrointestinal environment so the bugs don't grow."
Secrets of the Inner Gut Terrain

Unquestionably, changes are taking place in the invisible interior of our bodies.
"In the international community, scientists talk about the impact of the chemicals as global warming, yet we do not admit that there is a sea of change also taking place in the human bodies," said Donna Jackson Nakazawa, author of the Autoimmune Epidemic. "We have removed our kids from naturally dirty environments and we are undereducating their immune system. Then we fill their environment with all kinds of chemical agents. Our immune system diseases are going up because our immune system competency is going down." We know the fetus becomes a dumping ground for the mother's toxins. If mom has mercury fillings, for example, much of the mercury stored in her body will be downloaded to the fetus. Plastics, pesticides, and other toxins are also downloaded. So today's children are polluted at birth and exposed to a daily chemical onslaught from their environment and their food. The amount of metals in our bodies today is thought to be about 20,000 times higher than ancient man. Heavy metals play a role in all manner of disease behavior from chronic inflammation to infections to biofilm. "We know everyone born today has 1000 times more lead in their bones," said Dr. Garry Gordon of Arizona. "As the mother creates a fetus, the calcium from the mom is used to make bones in the fetus but the lead is in the bones and it is downloaded too."

Organic farmers can teach us a lot about human health, as Dr. Wulfman discovered. "What shows up when there is poor soil, inadequate water, etc., is infection. The weaker the organism, the more vulnerable it is to a virus, bacteria, parasite - whatever. Whether we are sick or well depends upon how strong we are in relation to the pathogenic load within us. So we need to reconsider our original thoughts about 'infections. ' Children on the autistic spectrum are 16 times more likely to have bacterial/viral infections than non-autistic children. I believe 100 percent of the kids on the spectrum have fungal involvement. About 80% show it on the blood smear."

Toxins and infections drastically alter genes, and those alterations, we have now found, are passed down several generations. The chemical bisphenol A (BPA) that is in plastic drinking bottles and the lining of cans has been found to cause an epigenic change in mice from lean to obese. A 2003 study out of China on tuberculosis (TB) found cells infected with TB organisms changed 463 new expressions of genes. The emerging field of epigenetics tells us that the level of expression by each gene is influenced by external factors. Also, genetic expression affects the individual now alive and the next several generations to come. Dr. Wulfman asks a telling question: "So, in a genetically susceptible individual, are the gene changes a cause of dysfunction - or a marker of the underlying factors that caused the genetic changes?" Good question. And what is so much chronic disease doing to the gene pool?
Our Toxic Diet

http://www.rifeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3172

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:20 am

GreenPower wrote:inflammation

GreenPower,

If sometimes it come back off and on and can't ever seem to "fully" get rid of, then you'll need to focus on metal issues after the scripts I posted on this thread.

Beyond chelation, this may or may not help to run on occasion Not sure. This is from CAFL http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/FrequenciesandAnecdotes/CAFL.htm

I tend to run CAFL on Output II so can experiment there as well.

#Heavy_metal_toxicity_TR
repeat 1000
dwell 500
31905.6, 38014.4, 39032.6, 43644.3, 56656.4, 76677.5, 43644.3, 38014.3, 4202.3, 5333.7, 9887, 1902, 317
end repeat

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:44 am

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1782299
IP6 is used against TB, no rust no TB...

There is also an older post about iodine detox:
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1179012#i
- if TB use IP6 and VitC

Do you think the two biofilms containing the baldvirus can be destroyed with magnesium and calcium!? Since there are lots of efforts put into spreading this stuff I wouldn't think you could get rid of them easily....

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:31 am

"magnesium, calcium and iron chelation?" Dunno.

I can say Iodine helps with biofilm. Meaning, you can apply 2% lugol's topically and might help. However, really just a temporary solution as the virus will come out of hiding from somewhere else or even a parasite and the leftover toxic nucleic acids that are still in place will cause it to flare up all over again at a faster rate than if there were no nucleic acids leftover. Not to mention metals are used to hide as well.

So yeah, helpful but not exactly a solution. Even topical probiotics maybe for biofilm... dunno. Works internally and some have used topical probiotics with success.

Just look at lyme. Basically lyme free for the most part but aspartame reactivates lyme. http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1300830#i

A quote

What makes the whole thing a little more confusing is that several branches of quackdom consider you Syph free yet all they end up doing is chasing the organism deeper into the brain or even having them go dormant.
http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1449183

Just look at TB miasm. Said 70% of everyone has TB miasm.

In short, really don't know of anything else regarding permanent solutions. Diet helps keep pathogens in check so does metals but that can get complicated and frustrating. But then again, as I've mentioned many times before, wouldn't want anybody to go and spend a lot of money without spending lots and lots of time experimenting and lots and lots of time reading understanding what's going on. Not really for the average person but really only those that are an independent researcher. For those that can put in the time for this.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:50 am

....or the money..... Smile

I can say Iodine helps with biofilm. Meaning, you can apply 2% lugol's topically and might help. However, really just a temporary solution as the virus will come out of hiding from somewhere else or even a parasite and the leftover toxic nucleic acids that are still in place will cause it to flare up all over again at a faster rate than if there were no nucleic acids leftover. Not to mention metals are used to hide as well.
Are you implying that one place the "bald virus" is hiding is near the surface of our scalps? If so, regular use of iodine or some other natural antiviral substance applied topicaly could take out one of the main factors in hairloss(as long as the routine is continued)

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:47 am

This virus infects certain soft tissue; heart valve, penis, scalp, larinx, soft tissue of knee, urogenital lining, more...

info on nucleic acids =

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1769285#i

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1576764#i

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:36 pm

Do you think we could reach it with topicals, maybe with a little help of DMSO?

If I understood correctly, we need to break biofilm of bacteria, destroy the virus and clean up the nucleic acids afterards!? Nucleic acids will be the hardest part I guess and without it we can make things worse at the next flareup...

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenPower Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:42 pm

jdp701 wrote:
GreenPower wrote:inflammation

GreenPower,

If sometimes it come back off and on and can't ever seem to "fully" get rid of, then you'll need to focus on metal issues after the scripts I posted on this thread.

Beyond chelation, this may or may not help to run on occasion Not sure. This is from CAFL http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/FrequenciesandAnecdotes/CAFL.htm

I tend to run CAFL on Output II so can experiment there as well.

#Heavy_metal_toxicity_TR
repeat 1000
dwell 500
31905.6, 38014.4, 39032.6, 43644.3, 56656.4, 76677.5, 43644.3, 38014.3, 4202.3, 5333.7, 9887, 1902, 317
end repeat

WOW!! You are really good.
I say that because today was the first time that my scalp truely inflamed since starting rife.

And I suspected it must have been something to do with the nat phos I took for the first time yesterday. I took 2 pellets under the tongue with 15 minutes apart. I got pretty bad neck pain, and now today I have this inflammation (its not bad but its enough for me not to ignore it).

I will run those scripts 100% tomorrow. I'm currently running the nano bacteria script you posted, I had a very mild herx at the beginning but went away after 15 minutes or so into the script.

For the past few days I've been dealing with a lot of gut issues, bowel movements are impossible. Spent sometime at curezone and found out about metal build up paralyzing the intestinal muscles and nerves. So I started taking 1 gram of ascorbic acid every 2 hours and drinking black cherry juice for its yttrium. I'm hearing a lot of rumbling going on now but no movement yet. Is there any scripts that you have experience with stimulating colon? This is really concerning for me.

From the CAFL, I got this

Colon_problems_general - 20, 440, 880, 1552, 802, 832
and

Constipation (also use Parasites general and roundworm sets if necessary) - 3176, 1550, 880, 832, 802, 787, 776, 727, 444, 440, 422, 20

From Newports scripts I'm thinking of trying this one http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1568116#i
# Description: loves Lead and lives off Bile, causes symptoms of Biliousness (CAFL) Lack of Bile,
# pertaining to bad digestion, stomach pains, constipation, and excessive flatulence

I had stomach pains today with lots of flatulence these past 2 days.

But of course with rifing comes chelating, so i'm going to be patient and see if the ascorbic acid does anything.

I also ran the lymph blockage script but the results weren't that great, I think that all the dry skin brushing and massaging I've been doing has been enough for my lymphatic system.

GreenPower

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenPower Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:04 pm

Also I would like to point out how there has been no mention or discussion of coffee enemas on this forum.

Here is a bunch of info scrambled together if anyone is interested:
http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1613660#i1

"gst is increased in quantity in the small bowel by 700%, which is an excellent physiological effect, because this enzyme quenches free radicals."

"GST blocks and detoxifies carcinogens which require oxidation or reduction to be activated. Its catalytic function produces a protective effect against many chemical carcinogens."

There is tons more info on curezone.

I have read nothing but positive things about coffee enemas. My Sa wilson coffee came in today, I will try my first enema on the weekend.

GreenPower

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:58 am

Ive done two of them. Wasnt as bad as i thought it would be.

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:42 am

pancacke wrote:Do you think we could reach it with topicals, maybe with a little help of DMSO?

Well, lots of stuff helps keep everything under control but always need to stay on top of things for the rest of your life IMO/IME. Using topicals even with the help with DMSO would be a lifelong process IMO/IME.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:02 am

GreenPower wrote:I also ran the lymph blockage script but the results weren't that great, I think that all the dry skin brushing and massaging I've been doing has been enough for my lymphatic system.

Might not noticed much from lymph blockage as 15 hz (Isolate Posterior Pineal) also works to move lymph. That might be an explanation.

Regarding general not feeling well, frequency 10,000 or lower octave of 5,000 hz you can try.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenPower Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:15 pm

jdp701 wrote:
GreenPower wrote:I also ran the lymph blockage script but the results weren't that great, I think that all the dry skin brushing and massaging I've been doing has been enough for my lymphatic system.

Might not noticed much from lymph blockage as 15 hz (Isolate Posterior Pineal) also works to move lymph. That might be an explanation.

Regarding general not feeling well, frequency 10,000 or lower octave of 5,000 hz you can try.

Makes sense thanks.

From now on I have my T-Rex running the permanent doctrine and my bean sending me hairloss related frequency's now. I have read that having two frequencies run at the same time might affect each other but I'm sure my guides are smart enough to figure out a way to work it out.

I hit the supplements hard today trying to figure out my bowel problems, it seems that high doses of acsorbic acid and coral calcium produce massive amount of gases, it wasn't until I introduce over 2600mg of magnesium that I got bowel movement.

Regarding the Metal Frequency you posted earlier, is it not true that I can just ask for that frequency via doctrine? I'm worried that I might have a big reaction from it.

GreenPower

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:10 am

GreenPower wrote:I can just ask for that frequency

By putting finger on the bean or holding T2 up to forehead while on.

Info why =

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1584400#i

Off-topic but thought you'd be interested as it pertains to radionics. http://blog.frequencyfoundation.com/2011/02/imprinting-dna-on-water.html

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenPower Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:29 pm

jdp701 wrote:
GreenPower wrote:I can just ask for that frequency

By putting finger on the bean or holding T2 up to forehead while on.

Info why =

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1584400#i

Off-topic but thought you'd be interested as it pertains to radionics. http://blog.frequencyfoundation.com/2011/02/imprinting-dna-on-water.html

Wow thats some really deep stuff there by Newport. Its hard to believe that no frequency leaves but yet people heal. Has any research about the frequency from a f165 via sc1 been done showing that frequency does leave and travel towards the person?

A good way to test to see if it really does work is to run a lyme script on someone without them knowing and see if they respond with a herx.

I will admit that many times I think that its all in my head and a placebo effect...

GreenPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next