Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 6 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 6 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 6 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 6 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife.

+8
tooyoung
hapyman
jackswoods
elan164
act
ubraj
pancacke
GreenPower
12 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 6 Empty Re: Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife.

Post  GreenPower Thu May 12, 2011 9:38 am

hapyman wrote:
1. How do you zap it? Do you use a zappicator type device or something like a colloidal silver device? Or is it simply T2 placed next to it?

2. When dowsing for supplements how do you word the question to get amount of supplement and the time interval?

Thanks a bunch.

1. T2, I attached copper wires and let them dangle in the manna. Dowse to make sure it has worked.

2. "Is it optimal for me to take _____"?
"What is the is the optimal amount of capsules that I should take at once?"
"What is the optimal amount of time I should wait before I take the next (dose) of capsules??"

Update

I'm still messed up. I've had diarhea none stop for the past day and a half, energy levels have dropped. I did a coffee enema today and managed to get a lot of weird stuff out, a lot of mucus. Plus side is that my stomach is the flatest its ever been, never really knew how bloated I was until now.

GreenPower

Back to top Go down

Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 6 Empty Re: Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife.

Post  hapyman Fri May 13, 2011 3:23 am

Well did my first dowsing session and it went pretty well, I think Very Happy . Hard to say though, sometimes I felt a much stronger response, which may be a sign of greater need, like I got with mercury. Other times I had to ask the same questions many times to make sure I got it right. I also asked the square root of 256 to make sure I was on target with yes and no. One interesting thing that you guys prob already no is that I got a different answer for some things if I changed the wording. For example I got a yes for "optimal for me to take" and a no for "do I need to take". Kind of strange. I am sure as I continue detoxing and start taking manna, which I am going to make today, I will start getting more clear answers.

One other note. When I was asking the "optimal amount to take at once" I would get yes for multiple numbers. For example on Manna I got a "YES" at 1, 2, 3, and 4 and the "NO" started at 5. So I asked if 3 was more optimal than 2 and got a "yes" and then asked if 4 was more optimal than 3 and got a "yes" as well. So I got a yes for 4 ounces of manna every 4 hours. Is that too much to start with?

Here are the rest of my results.

Supplement---------Y/n----#----Hrs
MSM----------------------y------7----- 3
IP6-----------------------m*
Amla---------------------n
Ascorbic acid------------y------7----- 2
Lugols 2%---------------y------7-----3
Potassium Aspartate---y
Selenium----------------y------ 1----- once
Magnesium Malate----- n
Manna--------------------y-----4oz--- 4
Blue Vervaine-----------y
Gold Leaf----------------y
Coral Calcium-----------y
NAC----------------------y
Metal Shield**----------y------1-----once
Boron --------------------y-------3-----4
Lysine-------------------y-------3------7

Heavy metal issues:
Lead--------n
Aluminum--y
Antimony---y
Copper------n
Thallium----y
Mercury-----y
Uranium----n
Nickel-------y
Flouride-----n
Rust--------n
Bromine----y
Other***---y

* Got a more information for IP6. Not sure what that means

** Metal Shield contains: humifulvate, L-cysteine, cilantro, chlorella, spanish black radish root, and ascorbic acid. Got a yes for one then no for everything else. Then asked once per day and got a yes for before bed.

*** Got a yes for "other". Any thoughts?

Also not so sure about the high doses I got Very Happy
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenPower Fri May 13, 2011 5:47 am

hapyman wrote:
Heavy metal issues:
Lead--------n
Aluminum--y
Antimony---y
Copper------n
Thallium----y
Mercury-----y
Uranium----n
Nickel-------y
Flouride-----n
Rust--------n
Bromine----y
Other***---y

* Got a more information for IP6. Not sure what that means

*** Got a yes for "other". Any thoughts?

Also not so sure about the high doses I got Very Happy

With regards to IP6 check the brand you are asking, I got no for AOR but yes with www.riceplex.com IP6

Make sure you start chelating thallium with potassium so you can get hair back.

When you asked about manna did you mention manna with salt only or did you ask manna with salt, msm and carbon? I will get different answers on the quantity if I mention msm and carbon.

Its weird that you got an aluminum problem but a no for magnesium. Aluminum was the big hassle for me by far, fixing this problem helped my bowels out A LOT.

Check for Tellerium.

GreenPower

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Fri May 13, 2011 12:32 pm

GreenPower wrote:

With regards to IP6 check the brand you are asking, I got no for AOR but yes with www.riceplex.com IP6

Make sure you start chelating thallium with potassium so you can get hair back.

When you asked about manna did you mention manna with salt only or did you ask manna with salt, msm and carbon? I will get different answers on the quantity if I mention msm and carbon.

Its weird that you got an aluminum problem but a no for magnesium. Aluminum was the big hassle for me by far, fixing this problem helped my bowels out A LOT.

Check for Tellerium.

I kind of figured that would be the case for IP6. I had heard before that not all were created equal.

Think I have some Potassium Citrate but no aspartate. I'll have to pick some up.

For the manna I asked specifically if my manna was "done" and if it would work and got yes for both. I had some weird garglings and it caused me to have a bowel movement after my second dose.

For the aluminum I figured the tri-boron would take care of that, hence the 3 pills every four hours.

Will do for the Telerium.

Thanks a ton for the response! Very Happy
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat May 14, 2011 6:45 am

All this talk about ip6, thought I share my notes from np:
IP6 does not bind completely to Hg so best to use it right after you take your other chelators.
Best to take 2gm per day for 5 days to clear the rust. I would also take NAC with the ALA to make sure the IP6 targets rust.
Best results where achieved when taking it a few minutes after my chelation dose.
best taken 30m after you chelation stuff
It has to be taken on an empty stomach, away from other minerals
ip6 1 hour before and 3 hours after food/supplements
By day 2 I had to add SeMC within one hour of taking the IP6 otherwise I would feel like I had been through the wringer.
IP6 was great for me, still use it a couple of days a month now.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenPower Sun May 15, 2011 1:35 am

Can you guys dowse and let me know what your immune system strength is/was at?

My system was only operating at 40% full potential and after a couple mannas and CE's I'm at a 80% fully functioning immune system.

It never really sunk into me when jdp first mentioned all mpb suffers have a suppressed immune system. After all you immune system is your only defense...

GreenPower

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Sun May 15, 2011 3:41 am

Greenpowder- What is manna? By CE do you mean coffee enemas? I've ordered an enema kit today actually, do I need fine ground coffee or will any do?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Sun May 15, 2011 3:59 am

Manna is a mixture of sea salt, msm, carbon and good clean water all zapped in a mason jar or the like. SA Wilson's ground coffee is the best to use, order it off the internet.

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sun May 15, 2011 4:01 am

manna: look at my second post on this page

For the coffee you need to get the highest quality, organic coffee...the best one is this http://www.sawilsons.com/
You also need distilled water and a uncontaminated enema bag.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Sun May 15, 2011 4:55 am

I completely forgot about the water quality, can you use reverse osmosis water? Is there any cheap ways to distill water, the water distillers look expensive.

Thanks both for the coffee recommendation.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sun May 15, 2011 5:42 am

It should be distilled....maybe buy it in the store?

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Tue May 17, 2011 1:05 pm

I know its supposed to be distilled but used reverse osmosis because it was what I had at the time. After making it I dowsed to see if it was "good" and I got a yes.

I dowsed some follow up questions tonight:

"Distilled water is optimal to make manna" - YES

"Reverse Osmosis water is optimal to make manna" - NO

"Reverse Osmosis water is okay to make manna" - YES

So while distilled is better (optimal) I don't think it is completely necessary just from my results. I may have to try some distilled to see if I get a stronger reaction from it. So if you are in a pinch just use the reverse osmosis in my opinion it will be better than nothing.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Tue May 17, 2011 3:01 pm

Ran the heavy metal script today, both me and my brother were on our hands and knees at work. Absolutely destroyed us, foggy head, swelling in the head, fever, joint pain, spine pain, muscle stiffness. Horrible to say the least. Got home turned off the rife right away, tool some barley malt and various other metal chelators and I definitely feel better now.

My brother and I both couldn't believe how useless we were at work, irritable etc

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 17, 2011 3:16 pm

Can you post that script elan?

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Wed May 18, 2011 2:32 am

#Heavy_metal_toxicity_TR
repeat 1000
dwell 500
31905.6, 38014.4, 39032.6, 43644.3, 56656.4, 76677.5, 43644.3, 38014.3, 4202.3, 5333.7, 9887, 1902, 317
end repeat

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Thu May 19, 2011 3:32 pm

Woke up this morning with every inch of my king sized bed and pillow drenched in sweat and a lot of blood in my nose. Suspecting mercury.

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu May 19, 2011 4:36 pm

Many days later when you're done herxing, you can run Babesia and see if it helps you. Babesia gives night sweats

symptoms of lyme and co-infections = http://www.truthaboutlymedisease.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=313

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Fri May 20, 2011 1:59 am

Thanks JDP, ill run it today.

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 20, 2011 5:08 am

elan,

keep us updated on how your feeling after all the chelation scripts have been run. I'm interested in running the heavy metal script.

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Fri May 20, 2011 8:10 am

Question about CE's, how much coffee do you use each time you perform a CE? Thanks.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenPower Fri May 20, 2011 1:46 pm

tooyoung wrote:Question about CE's, how much coffee do you use each time you perform a CE? Thanks.

I use 1 round tablespoon per cup of water. There is loads and loads of info on curezone, i recommend reading it. So you are fully educated on CE's

GreenPower

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenPower Fri May 20, 2011 1:49 pm

elan164 wrote:#Heavy_metal_toxicity_TR
repeat 1000
dwell 500
31905.6, 38014.4, 39032.6, 43644.3, 56656.4, 76677.5, 43644.3, 38014.3, 4202.3, 5333.7, 9887, 1902, 317
end repeat

Currently running it now and I am going to leave it running over night. My knob is turned at 9V.

Dowsing indicates that some heavy metals have become a problem for me from running that script.

2 tablespoons of barley malt every 1 hour. Also 4 Coral calciums every hour.

I am finally purchasing the yoguermet tomorrow, now the problem is trying to get a hold of sski in canada

GreenPower

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Fri May 20, 2011 3:05 pm

i believe you can make sski from lugols - just add a pinch of ascorbic acid powder. lugols can be purchased at save on.

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenPower Sun May 22, 2011 2:10 am

elan164 wrote:i believe you can make sski from lugols - just add a pinch of ascorbic acid powder. lugols can be purchased at save on.

Thank you. Hows the hair btw

And I`m confused right now, what does newport mean by saying 40c in this post

- 2L Homo to 40c
- Pour in plastic incubation vessel then zap for 6 minutes
- take some out to mix in one pouch of starter
- add 3 drops of SSKI to the rest and stirr
- stirr in the dissolved starter
- incubate for 16hrs

GreenPower

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Sun May 22, 2011 2:35 am

i think he means 40 celcius, 104 degrees fahrenheit

hair feels good, hard to say if any improvement since its cut at 1/8" but i think it looks darker.

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next