Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 7 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 7 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 7 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 7 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife.

+8
tooyoung
hapyman
jackswoods
elan164
act
ubraj
pancacke
GreenPower
12 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 7 Empty Re: Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife.

Post  elan164 Thu May 26, 2011 9:00 am

When you guys are dowsing, are you sitting down, standing up, away from computers and electronics etc?

elan164

Back to top Go down

Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 7 Empty Re: Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife.

Post  GreenPower Thu May 26, 2011 9:42 am

elan164 wrote:When you guys are dowsing, are you sitting down, standing up, away from computers and electronics etc?

Sitting on a chair, I'm usually by my comp but the T3 is on my neck and I'm close to the bean too.

Does anyone have good info about zappicating with the f165. Newport keeps mentioning to use silver rods and I don't understand the reasoning behind it and where to get them:

*** zappers should be 27v Silver Pulser or F165 turned up to 13v (27v AC). Other food zappicators set at high voltage and running 1000hz will do. If you end up using the F165 use 280hz for better milk penetration.
Apparently plasma tubes can also be set at 280hz with duty of 93.333

If using the F165 for zapping, use an alligator clip cable and use those silver rods you got with the Sota pulser :

- Remove the bean cable
- Plug in you alligator cable into Output 2
- Turn up to 13V
- hit "5" on your keypad
- type in 1000
- clip the silver rods with the alligator clips
- let it run for 6m

- unhook cable
- hook up bean cable
- reload Pineal frq,

jdp,

you posted a link to show how to build one for cheap but I don't get why I couldn't just put the milk on the bean and ask for it to zap it properly. Is there reasoning behind not using the bean?

Also one last question, I tried looking for it but couldn't find the answer. You mentioned you used 2% milk and it did not come out right in one thread. What milk is best used to make legal yogurt?

GreenPower

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu May 26, 2011 5:44 pm

While don't know if all benefits or 100% accurate here is what I'm aware of

Couple points in that bean, zappers and zappicating are different. Say you send a frequency of 1000 Hz through all three. Bean sends out a frequency but no electricity. Zapper sends out a frequency and electricity. Zappicator does put out a tiny bit of electricity but for frequency uses a physical force that pushes the paper cone of the speaker up and down a 1000 times a second which creates different results than a frequency at 1000 Hz gives.

So again, doctrine and bean does not supply electricity. There was a question about this on a zappicator thread before but can't seem to find it right now. But again, in short the bean does not give off electricity and from my understanding neither does doctrine.

BTW, note the benefits of of putting a negative charge to water. I use my super zappicator for my water. http://www.quantumbalancing.com/energized_water.htm

Silver rods are the silver rods that colloidal silver is made for. I personally prefer the copper rods that's used for colloidal copper as it gives yogurt a better taste and prefer having the trace amounts of copper. Can also use the alligator clips but the reason for using the rods is who knows what metals are in it that will also get in what you're zapping. Why was mentioned in a previous post is for the purists can use silver rods.

Best milk for yogurt can't say but plain old pasteurized milk is fine and what I use. I avoid the ultra pasteurized. Yogurt can only be made with full fat milk/Vitamin D. Anything that is 1% or 2% or whatever milk won't work. Shouldn't drink that stuff anyway as it's poison what they do to it. Basically they add powdered milk which is oxidized.

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu May 26, 2011 11:05 pm

Some things said about legal yoghurt make no sense to me:
http://theiamwork.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Legal_yogurt
"one cup of this yogurt is equal to 17-27 caps of Coral Calcium and it stays in your system for 4 hrs" =6375-10125mg of calcium.....better not eat that every 4 hours :p

"I believe the addition of SSKI allow the seeding bacteria, normally found in raw milk to do its job..."
Isn't SSKI supposed to kill bacteria!? On curezone I read it multiplies the amount of sski, not sure about that either...

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri May 27, 2011 3:37 am

Been said can't have too much negatively charged calcium! Use to hate milk, calcium supplements, etc. but something is different when you negatively charge milk. In short, my experience agrees with it. The drawbacks of most is due to positively charged. Even blockages of meridians in Eastern medicine the blockages will have hard time negating positively charged issues in body. So again, the flow through meridians helps with positively charged issues. Been said in Eastern medicine most ailments are caused by blockages so could imagine just how big of an issue positively charged issues are. Course other things in meridians but can get an idea. Also, going back to nature such as raw food diet, food is negatively charged. But even going back to something like raw food diet is not the same as in the past due to large amounts of aluminum across the Earth, barium, etc..

Regarding SSKI/Iodide, you're thinking of Iodine. Not to mention SSKI/Iodide is an antioxidant. One of the first antioxidants for primitive life. Also, the bad bacteria and good bacteria are different from one another. Forget exactly why but other Rife sites have gone into pathogens having protein coating, postively charged and some others can't think of right now, which makes them different from good guys. Even Iodine doesn't do much to the good guys otherwise for example topical Iodine one would come down with all sorts of fungal issues with topical application.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Fri May 27, 2011 4:34 am

But 6375-10125mg! I know it's made better than store bought yoghurt but it's still normal yoghurt....how can it have that much calcium in it?

"Regarding SSKI/Iodide, you're thinking of Iodine"
Both are anti-bacterial I thought....IodiDe can be used for water sterilisation. Good guy/bad guy thing is interesting, could also explain why pathogens don't react well to negative current(which is good for most lifeforms) or orgone etc.

edit: Do you use pasteurized milk because you can't get raw, or do you think it's better somehow for yoghurt?

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri May 27, 2011 5:22 am

I don't know and most of what I read I forget so could always be wrong. With that said, Iodine and Iodide you usually see them used interchangeably which makes it very confusing. For example, you see SSKI bottles but when you look closer they contain SSKI/Iodide and Iodine while other bottles are just SSKI/Iodide. Water purification wouldn't be surprised if the SSKI/Iodide contains Iodine as well for the water purification... as again, it all gets used interchangeably and could be wrong.

Can always post a question on the Iodine Supplementation forum and go through archives to see if just plain Iodide works for water purification... they have the smartest people in the world on the subject and are more qualified and I personally haven't kept up on Iodine/Iodide info for long time now. Really preferable anyhow as it takes me a long time to type.

Most people poo poo people that post info on forums or the internet which is a shame but sometimes can find the most informative people in the world on subjects when you get past the noise of others that randomly post counter arguments just for the sake of taking opposite side of a subject for ego. Seems to a lot of noise at some places lately. I'm personally going back to reading info in books and from some of smartest people on subjects on internet and getting away from posting so may not see much of me.

Regarding calcium, best to think how many mg of positively charged calcium does it take to chelate say copper when an enzyme was supplied by pancreas. Then how many mg of negatively charged calcium (e.g. coral calcium) does it take to chelate copper. Then how much zapped yogurt does it take to chelate the copper. The benefits of fermented foods doesn't surprise me in the least so I'm sure the info is accurate.

I don't know what things are like for people trying things now but way back then I did my experiments and what was being done trying to explain what was being done and the experiences can't be explained by current health info that's out and health info really is in it's infancy, IMO and modeled after dis-ease. For example, try explaining the benefits of fermented foods and can grasp some stuff here and there but it goes way beyond. In short, one can only get so far treating ailments with a specific model/specific treatment methods. Weather it be pharma pills, diet, detox, supplements, frequency methods, etc. They all are in a step that keeps you going forward. They are all for when people are at a step looking for another step to take forward. Probably the take home message. So again, the further you go up the ladder, the further you sound nutty and have less info to prove your stance such as the current D3 supplement info.

Anyhow, I personally would memorize and keep the symptoms of each issue such as copper issues handy, see how fast copper issues would disappear by chelating with the chelators mentioned there. Again, not sure what things are like these days for people but what I went through back then catapulted me far beyond anything most can imagine and why I tried to get some people to jump in as fast as possible and experience what was being done.

edit: I don't have access to raw milk.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Fri May 27, 2011 6:09 am

But 6375-10125mg! I know it's made better than store bought yoghurt but it's still normal yoghurt....how can it have that much calcium in it?

Regarding calcium, best to think how many mg of positively charged calcium does it take to chelate say copper when an enzyme was supplied by pancreas. Then how many mg of negatively charged calcium (e.g. coral calcium) does it take to chelate copper. Then how much zapped yogurt does it take to chelate the copper. The benefits of fermented foods doesn't surprise me in the least so I'm sure the info is accurate.

Good point JDP. The way I interpreted what he said is not a 1:1 ratio of calcium but rather a better form of calcium to get the job done. The zappicated form must be more biological active in this respect.

Pasteurized milk usually causes me all sorts of problems so I was kind of timid to try this but after reading all of this I may have to. Would a really good pre-made kefir or yogurt be a decent substitute for all of this? I think I found a really good brand. Grass-fed, no hormones, whole milk, only jersey cows etc etc. Could I just zappicate that and then use it?

Thanks a ton.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri May 27, 2011 6:33 am

hapyman wrote:Good point JDP. The way I interpreted what he said is not a 1:1 ratio of calcium but rather a better form of calcium to get the job done. The zappicated form must be more biological active in this respect.

Yup, exactly what I'm trying to say. Sometimes I'm not good with words.

Probably a good way to think of it is TheOne previously posted a link to a forum that showed strawberries that had a magnetic pulser to strawberries where they stayed fresh, longer than strawberries that didn't get hit by the mag pulser. The mag pulser besides the magnet part of it also supplies a little bit of DC electricity if I'm not mistaken. So it would be similar to zapping or zappicating the strawberries... the benefits overlap a bit even though not 100% the same. Anyhow, my point is that those strawberries are in much better shape and based on prior work of others regarding zapping and zappicating is more nutritious and better for you.

One point I should make about milk/yogurt is that if you're having hair loss problems, milk/yogurt may not be the best choice for fermented foods. Even if it's raw milk. If one does have hair loss and drinks milk or the 24 hour zapped yogurt, make sure one goes slow and doesn't consume too much at once. So again, watch out if you have hair loss issues. Even with raw milk. Sometimes I forget this is a hair loss forum.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Fri May 27, 2011 6:38 am

Thanks for that JDP. Any knowledge of pre-made yogurts though? Are they any good if zappicated?

Thanks.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Fri May 27, 2011 7:08 am

jdp701 wrote:
hapyman wrote:Good point JDP. The way I interpreted what he said is not a 1:1 ratio of calcium but rather a better form of calcium to get the job done. The zappicated form must be more biological active in this respect.

Yup, exactly what I'm trying to say.
Okay, that make sense :p......I thought the actual calcium dose was 17x
Most people poo poo people that post info on forums
Hope you didn't precived me as poopooing you! lol
Your right about the noise in some places gg
If one does have hair loss and drinks milk or the 24 hour zapped yogurt, make sure one goes slow and doesn't consume too much at once.
With yoghurt the lactose is gone, what would be the problem for us here?

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri May 27, 2011 9:31 am

hapyman wrote:Thanks for that JDP. Any knowledge of pre-made yogurts though? Are they any good if zappicated?

They only let them ferment for about 4 hours or so. That's the issue. If they ferment them longer than they would be good... although if they have probiotics then a different issue and would avoid is my understanding. You'll want to zap or zappicate milk or milk products anyway but for another reason. Even raw milk is not completely protective. Here is one article to give an idea http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=40722 Not to mention nanobacteria and other issues.

Last edited by jdp701 on Fri May 27, 2011 9:53 am; edited 3 times in total

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri May 27, 2011 9:39 am

pancacke wrote:Hope you didn't precived me as poopooing you! lol
Your right about the noise in some places gg

No, not at all. Sorry, didn't mean to make it sound that way. Just sometimes have to be careful of some info. All one can ever do is point a direction and everyone needs their own discernment. For example, D3 supplement info reminds me of
There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics
At one time could post forever about the benefits of D3 supplement and did. But it takes a lot of work to realize D3 pill has nothing to do with the sun. Then realized it's harmful after work in pathogens. Problem being almost everyone has doesn't look at pathogens as being a cause and therefore info is really underground.

Regarding about milk being bad for hair loss, there was a good article posted long time ago on here about milk and hair loss and they are right. I remember nidhogge saying he tried raw milk and was bad for hair. Elan164 did something similar but forget exactly what. In short, beyond the bacteria such as para TB in milk/pasteurized milk, there are other issues. I just forget what though but in my notes somwhere. Can find it if you really need.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri May 27, 2011 10:38 am

Speaking of the sun can always build a near infrared sauna for very cheap and easy for 3 - 4 bulbs.

http://www.amazon.com/Wiremold-PM36C-40-Inch-Multi-Power-Outlets/dp/B00004W3ZY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=hi&qid=1304988157&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.com/Leviton-61-I-Outlet-Lampholder-Adapter/dp/B000RN18GK

http://www.lightbulbemporium.com/satco_s4998_250r40_hr.asp

Then can add some negative ions with a negative ion generator so one doesn't get run down from excess of positive ions.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Fri May 27, 2011 12:16 pm

You think those bulbs would be more effective than something like a full spectrum bulb? Or perhaps the type of bulbs in Mercola's tanning beds that provide UVB rays as well?

After seeing Mercola's high prices I started sourcing materials to make it myself but had gotten distracted with other things.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri May 27, 2011 1:26 pm

No clue about differences between full spectrum bulbs vs infrared bulbs. There are a whole lot of infrared saunas though but they cost quite a bit of money. Doing the DIY method above is a cheap way to detox... so long as one is able to sweat. Detoxing and heavy metal chelation can cost an arm and a leg but not if one goes in the sun a lot or for those in the winter... sauna would be good.

Point being is I remember reading in a book years ago where it went into all the benefits of sun exposure. One study I remember is how the farm animals had very low levels of heavy metals vs the farm animals that never got sun exposure.

Regarding UV rays in the winter, I personally make sure the vitamin D receptors aren't plugged. You have Iodine/Iodide and/or chancra piedra or Rife for that. Not to mention taking co factors alone will raise Vitamin D levels anyhow (osteoboron is an easy one to take)... most have a buildup of uncoverted vitamin D and taking co factors raises Vitamin D levels. There was one study that showed something like 40% of those in India had low levels of Vitamin D. Shows how even though one may have lots of sun exposure, receptors are all plugged. If receptors are plugged = immune suppression. Here is one post http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1506704#i Beyond that, UV lamps over D3 supplement but not sure a UV lamp is even necessary if the above is done and sun exposure the other 6 - 9 months in the year.

Last edited by jdp701 on Fri May 27, 2011 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Fri May 27, 2011 1:27 pm

Good info cheers
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri May 27, 2011 1:32 pm

Here is a good study what I mean about osteoboron. Osteoboron is the cheap version of FruiteX-B

Another study showed FruiteX-B increased vitamin D levels on average 19.6% in participants.

http://www.fruitexb.com/about-fruitexb/research/vitamin-d

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Fri May 27, 2011 1:34 pm

Tomorrow I will re-release the frqs for dealing with Vit-D derivatives in the body. These are a buildup of the immunosuppressant form of D in the blood since receptors are blocked. Lucky for the iodine "nuts" +6mg of either form of I unblocks these receptors in about a week.

Must be why I was dowsing such high levels of iodine. Also dowsing said Vitamin D3 was not optimal for me at the time.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 27, 2011 2:35 pm

Hey hapyman,

Which method are you using for dowsing? If you are using the pendulum, can you post where you got it from.

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri May 27, 2011 5:50 pm

Here is a good quote

I believe this also explains why women who enter pregnancy often experience a drastic decline in symptoms. The dampening of the mothers immune system permits a foreign body (The baby) to develop early on. This leads the infection to become active, but without a normal immune response, the symptoms we typically experience do not generally occur. The moment the mother gives birth, a number of hormones (which we do know with certainty, such as Estrogen, progesterone, HSC (Human Chorionic Somatomammotropin)) or HPL (Human Placental Lactogen), Calcitonin, Thyroxine (T4 & T3), Insulin, Relaxin, Oxytocin, Erythropoietin , Cortisol. Prolactin decline almost immediately, leading to a relapse as the immune system comes back online. Note that a number of these hormones contribute to immunosuppression in the same way transplant supplementation is used to prevent rejection.

By the way, for those with a Rife machine probably a good idea to keep a log of what and when it was run. After trying to figure out what caused a recent herx, found out it's taking longer and longer to experience herxes and trying to remember what was run and when becomes almost impossible. Generally can take up to 48 hours to experience herx... although Bryan Rosner said up to 2 weeks.

Another good quote which is true IMO/IME

I am quite sure many these pathogens battle with each other for real estate, just as animals do in the wild. Not all of them, but Bart and Lyme certainly seem to have an inverse relationship.

Some bacteria are symbiotic, and do not actively fight one another, but that is because they help each other out. It is simply in their "best interest" to co-operate.

You beat back the Lyme, and Bart increases, and vice versa. Until you reach a point in which the Lyme is not affecting the immune system much. At that point, I think the Bart has a harder time of it. That is speculative to be sure, but it is how it seems to respond.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  diffuse Fri May 27, 2011 11:26 pm

jdp701 wrote: Not to mention taking co factors alone will raise Vitamin D levels anyhow (osteoboron is an easy one to take)... most have a buildup of uncoverted vitamin D and taking co factors raises Vitamin D levels.

Would Decalcify be good for this? Seems to cover most of the bases.

diffuse

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Sat May 28, 2011 12:55 am

1..... wrote:Hey hapyman,

Which method are you using for dowsing? If you are using the pendulum, can you post where you got it from.

Thanks!

Yeah I have been doing the pendulum method. If you are asking where I got the pendulum I am just using an ordinary necklace most of the times. The one video I watched on youtube (can't get to it at work) said you can use pretty much anything on a string with a little weight on the bottom. It helps to be exposed to orgone somehow when you are doing it, whether it is a lak coil or an orgone generator.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat May 28, 2011 2:38 am

jdp701 wrote:I just forget what though but in my notes somwhere. Can find it if you really need.
That would be awesome, milkproducts are a big part of my diet now...

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Sat May 28, 2011 3:22 am

I'm posting this, slightly off-topic but I thought it would be a good thread to do it.

Can you recommend treatments for cavitation infections left from extractions?

CS and other have talked often about the problems from root canals and cavitations from extractions, but most of what has been said is related to root canals and seldom mention the other problem. If tooth extractions are truly problematic, then nearly 100% of people here is in real trouble. Who hasn't had an extraction in the past? wisdoom teeth? almost everyone I guess.

When thinking of treatments, magnetic pulsers came to mind...

LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next