Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
UBRAJ -- Dr Loyd test results and rife question - Thank you EmptyYesterday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
UBRAJ -- Dr Loyd test results and rife question - Thank you EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
UBRAJ -- Dr Loyd test results and rife question - Thank you EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
UBRAJ -- Dr Loyd test results and rife question - Thank you EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
UBRAJ -- Dr Loyd test results and rife question - Thank you EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
UBRAJ -- Dr Loyd test results and rife question - Thank you EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
UBRAJ -- Dr Loyd test results and rife question - Thank you EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
UBRAJ -- Dr Loyd test results and rife question - Thank you EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
UBRAJ -- Dr Loyd test results and rife question - Thank you EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

UBRAJ -- Dr Loyd test results and rife question - Thank you

2 posters

Go down

UBRAJ -- Dr Loyd test results and rife question - Thank you Empty UBRAJ -- Dr Loyd test results and rife question - Thank you

Post  jupiter Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:37 pm

UBRAJ -- Dr Loyd test results and rife question - Thank you Tumblr_nsv8xladzC1sowdr8o1_1280

Hi JDP, I have been a follower of the forum for the past year - quite specifically following your posts more closely of late. I own a F165/SG-1 and was recently tested by Dr Loyd as, over the last year or so, my hairloss has only progressed despite a number of health changes I have implemented in an effort to stop the degenerating condition of my hair and health.

Having followed all of your posts on this forum, your Facebook page, and your wordpress site (when it was available) I hoped I could reach out to you for some guidance as to a plan going forward, if you could be of any assistance.

You have stated in various posts your best advice with regards treating hair loss with rife (16Hz as a primary, frequencies as per this post - http://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1633983, even running Loyd's Cancer General 3 Loop amongst others) and I would kindly ask if you could take a look at my results and offer your best advice as to anything else I may be missing. I have spoken to Dr Loyd on the phone but, as you were really my main inspiration for following this current avenue with regards electronic medicine etc, I thought I'd post here in the hope you would provide any additional help as well.

If it's not too 'big' a question, what would be your absolute recommendation in terms of using rife for hair loss and what frequencies would you regard to offer the best improvement? Perhaps regarding my above results but also in your experience and more generally.

If you could be of any assistance whatsoever I'd be incredibly grateful. Thank you.

jupiter

Back to top Go down

UBRAJ -- Dr Loyd test results and rife question - Thank you Empty Re: UBRAJ -- Dr Loyd test results and rife question - Thank you

Post  jupiter Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:37 am

Hi jdp, thanks for getting back to me so soon - I know you're not always available on here - I very much appreciate it.

I noticed, from memory now, that some of the information on the Facebook page was superseded by that of the wordpress page but there is still a relative goldmine of information on the Facebook site so thank you again for compiling it in that case.

Would 93,120 Hz be the equivalent frequency to what is run through the harmonic generator in that case? Parasites appear to be an issue from my test results and I have indeed some of the Rad Balm as the 'Parasites ALL Freq' has a 7hr runtime (presumably for direct contact) and so it seems that running on the SG-1 would require more than two days to complete the script! What you have said, as well as Dr Loyd, about the Cancer General 3 Loop is very interesting and I will continue to run that with it's benefits for such a wide range of pathogens. Something I am slightly frightened of is running scripts without properly chelating - I know you've mentioned in the past how short sighted this can be. I understand it may not be so much the pathogens responsible but the toxins created from them and the immune response. Therefore, killing pathogens while still storing toxins in the body would seem to limit success I guess. I have a very high score for heavy metals from the testing, it was one of the first things Dr Loyd mentioned to me, and am following the protocol with Metal Release EX but I wonder if this is doing enough? I understand it usually takes about 6 months to remove the metals this way but would Cutler protocol in addition be worthwhile or anything else with regards chelation/detoxing I should look at? Coffee enemas etc...

I have recently started treating a family friend who has been (perhaps wrongly, in cases) diagnosed with a myriad of conditions including MS, Hughes Syndrome etc and has been in a wheelchair for the last 9 years with no mobility. The 5000 Hz frequency seems to be something I should consider with him also.

I can understand the case with running 16Hz for hair loss with regards to opening potassium ion channels of cell membranes - similar perhaps to why minoxidil works in some cases. Would you say the above frequency sets should take precedence in regards targeting pathogens on a wider scale, more so than the 4 frequencies mentioned here -http://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1633983

I know it's hard to answer these questions as some things may be individual in part. The method you've mentioned looks very interesting, if you could post any other information that would be great. My Mother was 'diagnosed' with cancer about 7 months ago and has had surgery but we are following the protocol and testing with Dr Loyd as well as recommendations through consultation with Brian which have been beyond fantastic thus far. Any other information with regards the method you have mentioned and anything else are, again, so hugely appreciated. Thank you for all your time.

jupiter

Back to top Go down

UBRAJ -- Dr Loyd test results and rife question - Thank you Empty Re: UBRAJ -- Dr Loyd test results and rife question - Thank you

Post  jupiter Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:29 am

"There is research that shows that the negative face of a flat magnet
will shrink tumors. Dr. William Philpott once treated a tumor on his
wife's forehead by taping a flat magnet over the tumor. After a couple
months it loosened around the edges and popped out like a cork.

On the other hand, the positive face has been shown to cause tumors to
grow. So we do not like to use bipolar or positive magnetic energy if
cancer is a possibility."

I wish I'd managed to discover information like that above and from your previous posts before my Mother's surgery (!) but thank you so much for posting your experiences with the SG-1 and the salt, we're going to start with this tomorrow. You mentioned not to use on a cloudy day - although it is supposedly the 'peak' of summer here in Scotland, we unfortunately are not blessed with all that many non-cloudy days even in August, would this render the salt and SG-1 method you've described as ineffectual? I just wondered for the reason behind the warning.

Thank you, that's great to hear and I am now running Cancer General 3 Loop on Dr Loyd's guidance having been tested for a fairly high score (although, I'm led to believe, a score under that of 140 where cancer would be considered 'active') for all 5 cancer viruses. Long exposures of 5,000 Hz I will definitely add into the mix alongside the general methods outlined in Dr Loyd's cancer 'protocol'. Would you suggest 20 mule borax as an overnight topical or more in use as a shampoo? I tested very high for malassezia yeast and have suggested frequencies to run, I just haven't had a chance to yet at this early stage.

Regarding how fast my hair loss is, I would say very. Just over a year ago I had an almost perfect head of very thick hair, now the 'quality' of my hair has changed dramatically to become so fine, dull and lifeless. Like a rapid miniaturisation in areas. I say that as I wondered if I could pick your brain regarding something you once said - the hair loss has progressed exceedingly (quality of hair and in a receding nature) on one half of my head and I seem to remember you mentioning something about an imbalance causing this, seemingly relatively common, uneven pattern. I don't suppose there's much to combat this specifically? I wondered if there was any relation to proprioceptors (I'm very out of my league on this one) or even some kind of imbalance pointed to in No.8 of Dr Loyd's cancer recommendations.

"8. Correct your chemistry. See http://www.royalrife.com/hbal.html for details. At http://www.nutri-spec.net/started.htm you can request the name of a doctor in your area who can test for metabolic imbalances. I have seen tumors grow very rapidly with a dysaerobic imbalance, and shrink very rapidly when it was corrected."

Anyway, I don't suppose this is something that you could profess upon without knowing personal details but if there was anything else you noticed upon my test results I thought I'd just mention it.

Thank you very much for your condolence regarding my Mother - I'm just so glad she was open enough to look beyond conventional treatment methods and her first month saliva retest results should show an improvement when we get them back from Dr Loyd next week. I am in the process of sourcing parts to build the negative static electricity generator as per your instructions for use alongside the F165.
https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t8288-negative-static-electricity-generator-for-under-75
Her mold score was incredibly high I believe but hopefully by running Infection General through the foot tubs alongside everything else that will have fallen too. She has consulted with Brian in the last few months and has literally changed as a person with his recommendations, if I hadn't started losing my hair I would never have found this forum and I dread to think the road my Mum would be going down now.

And thank you ever so much for the notes regarding MS - I had the friend tested with Dr Loyd too and we are slowly (Lyme is also an issue, amongst many others) working our way through frequencies for prions, sticky blood (Hughes Syndrome/APS) and some others to start.
I don't suppose you would be able to post the frequency set if you still have it saved? I may be able to find it, just in case I can't, that would be incredibly helpful. As my friend is going to buy his own F165, he will have more chance to run slightly longer scripts when he is able to cope with them.

The information regarding dirty electricity is invaluable and something that I believe to also be a big issue with myself. There seems to be a large connection with mold and sleep too - something I'm trying to get on top of. Thank you ever so much for this pointer and I'm so sad to hear you have issues with your health deteriorating when you can't avoid EMF generating devices. I'm currently reading a book from Sutherland's recommended list that I'm sure you have from Samuel Milham MD - thank you again for the pointers towards this area.

The last book looks very interesting - I have been trying to explore pranic healing which I know you have experience with from the direction of your previous posts - I will explore the book you have suggested too.

If I could ask one more thing, Dr Loyd has posted previously saying 'According to our muscle testing, sleeping grounded does block frequencies transmitted by units like the SC-1A or the ABPA A2 during that time.' - I suppose you'd second this guidance? Is there anything else you'd suggest for positively charged issues? I have been sleeping grounded recently!

And sorry, one last thing, I have been running the SG-1 in output 1 from the F165 as everything I had previously read suggested this. Until today, in one of your old posts, I believe you mentioned to run in output 2 with it turned right up. I was just a little confused and hadn't had a chance to ask Dr Loyd yet and wondered if you could quickly put me right.

Thanks again for everything, your help is literally priceless and I'd be so much more in the dark without you. Thank you and if you get a chance to reply to anything I've quizzed you on here, in your own time, I'd be so grateful.

jupiter

Back to top Go down

Post  jimmyw Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:48 pm

Regarding cloudy days, I would imagine this is an issue for running the frequencies remotely, but JDP once said that if you are sitting close to the SG1, then it is more powerfull, so hopefully would not be an issue.

jimmyw

Back to top Go down

Post  jimmyw Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:50 pm

Sat within 5 feet...

jimmyw

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down