Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife.

+8
tooyoung
hapyman
jackswoods
elan164
act
ubraj
pancacke
GreenPower
12 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 2 Empty Re: Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife.

Post  ubraj Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:03 am

By the way, note the description "Eczema" http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1527217#i

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 2 Empty Re: Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife.

Post  pancacke Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:41 am

yeah, I know Smile like you said, until we get rid of the pathogens we'll be running in circles....

edit: Without a rife unit I can't do much about it....doctrine didn't get to it it seems and I see no alternative. I speculate that eczema is skin affected by toxins that are pushed through and that the 'bald virus' hinders the toxins to be expelled via other ways. Therefore I use the T2 and various detox methods to counteract the affects, including clay which is supposed to draw out toxins. My eczema flares up on the hairline, especially at the corners and the hairloss started at the same time I got it and at the same spots -of course both problems are viewed as 'genetically' by mainstream science Wink

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:14 am

Toxins and pathogens are positively charged. Wrapping the area in a grounded sheet should work. Think I remember reading ezcema reduced via earthing/grounded this way in my book but could check if need.

Course wrapping the face/hair you'll need a new grounding sheet. But buying them at lessemf is cheap anyway. Grounding/earthing probably is the cheapest way.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:31 am

Well, for grounding I use my terminator...

On the terminator homepage it mentions "Psoriasis disappears in six weeks or so after an initial slight improvement (Terminator works best). " and psoriasis is very similar to eczema from what I read.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenPower Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:35 pm

Thanks for the info on MEOW kettles.

Also I noticed that Newport is always mentioning that the T2/T3 must have tapped copper nodes when using the doctrine. Do you know if it makes a difference if I just leave it zapping when I use it for the doctrine? Or do I have to tape it?

I have one more concern. I printed out the doctrine and left it on my bean, if I want to reassure i'm getting the frequency needed, I must also print out on a piece of paper:
"[Full Name], born on [Birth Date] in [Birth Place]
energize the Doctrine"

And put the paper in my T3, which I have on me 24/7?

I'm starting to see the big picture now. In order for your body to be healthy it needs to be at a certain electric potential. I wonder if giving your body its needed electrons is enough to replace chelating. Is zapping powerful enough to replace chelation?...

GreenPower

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:49 pm

I can't answer fully, but I would imagine that it depends on what you're chelating, if you don't get rid of the oxidizers then you'll be fighting a losing battle.

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:26 pm

Supplying electron doesn't replace chelating. For some metals, turning them negative makes them usable for the body, but a zapper won't work for that(that's what manna is for), for other metals like mercury lead etc. chelation is needed. The doctrine has some ways to get rid of these metals without help, but I don't know how exactly.
Hope that clears things up, it's 4:30 in the morning so I can't explain it better :p

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:58 pm

GreenPower wrote:Thanks for the info on MEOW kettles.

Also I noticed that Newport is always mentioning that the T2/T3 must have tapped copper nodes when using the doctrine. Do you know if it makes a difference if I just leave it zapping when I use it for the doctrine? Or do I have to tape it?

I have one more concern. I printed out the doctrine and left it on my bean, if I want to reassure i'm getting the frequency needed, I must also print out on a piece of paper:
"[Full Name], born on [Birth Date] in [Birth Place]
energize the Doctrine"

Sometimes the bean has a hard time finding you. One of the reasons for T2/T3 is to help the bean or doctrine find you. Putting tape over contacts is so the electricity doesn't interfere with frequencies. Experiment and see what works best for you however. This is also one reason why I mention you want to sleep next to the bean IME.... within 5 feet.

By putting your name on the bean it makes it so it can find you. You could always use a DNA sample such as hair but DNA sample needs to be replaced often. Can also print out a high resolution picture of yourself as well. Personally, I believe that the reason why this works is based on eastern medicine called cords. Just as one person can create a cord between another person I believe similiar happens with the bean and you if you wish. Just my theory. But again, you could always forget the explanation about this by just sleeping next to the bean. That way, you know you'll be treated for 8 hours per day that way.

One thing I should mention is Sutherland has mentioned that it takes about 10x longer to be treated at a distance vs direct contact with a Rife machine. So when you hear someone say they spend X minutes treating with Y frequency with a different Rife machine Well, the bean will do same but takes 10x longer. In other words, is more subtle but still works just as well and a million times more convenient. Not to mention have to use a bean for some things. For example, Sutherlands lyme script runs for a month straight.

Last edited by jdp701 on Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:02 pm

pancacke wrote:The doctrine has some ways to get rid of these metals without help, but I don't know how exactly.

Homepathy is one way.

Just as pathogens have a specific frequency, minerals, metals, etc. also have their own frequency. In homepathy you can take mercury and dilute it so many times that there essentially no longer has any mercury in it. However, the dilution still contains the frequency of mercury within it. By supplying that frequency, you are helping your immune system to wake up. Wake up to something that shouldn't be there. Same can be done by supplying minerals that are missing in our system. That's my understanding of it.

Again, other ways but that's one.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:27 am

Whats really awesome is the doctrines synergetic effect with chelators, thalium for example would need cutler protocol and charcoal to be dealt with and with doctrine you simply use some potassium aspartate. Same with aluminum and tir-boron etc.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenPower Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:56 am

Thank you both, those posts were very interesting and informative.

pancake,

Last night I decided to leave on the T3 on my foot until morning, and I woke up with the green circles on the skin too, not to mention the copper nodes were a very dark color.

Also

I didn't wear the T3 for the rest of today, and I started to feel very weird. Its hard to explain, it was like almost an anxiety type feeling with a weird feeling coming from breathing, its really hard to explain. I felt zoned out. Every-time I ate, it would go away and then come back within the hour. It got so bad that I had to go home early. I have the T3 zapping right now and the feeling is subsiding.

I'm wondering whether the power of the orgonite has anything to do with it. Maybe I should slow down.

jdp,

Thanks for the info, I do remember going over your older posts about the bean being right by you when you sleep and I made sure I did the same. And thanks for explaining the reasoning for taping the zapper.

However I do have a concern. When I use the hairloss frequencies that you recommended, can I use the zapper to zap at the same time? Will running two scripts (15khz from zapper and another frequency from the bean) affect my healing?

Maybe I should just be patient. But its really convenient to run your hair loss frequencies while I sleep.

Also, the replacement of the DNA answers the question whether each time I put a new strand of DNA on my bean is a placebo effect or not.

Cool info on cords and healing time with the bean, thanks.

Your Homeopathy post has really caught my attention too, I am definitely going to look into that.

I'm blown away by how much you know jdp, and I'm just trying to learn as much as I can from you because its just hard and time consuming to find direct answers. Most of my answers can be dowsed, but I'm having serious problems trying to get in touch with my guides for answers. I appreciate your time for helping me out.

GreenPower

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenPower Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:05 pm

Also forgot to mention,

my muscles have been twitching a lot since zapping from last night. Most of the twitching happens when zapping, and throughout my legs.

GreenPower

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:48 pm

GreenPower wrote:Also forgot to mention,

my muscles have been twitching a lot since zapping from last night. Most of the twitching happens when zapping, and throughout my legs.

ive had a lot of this happen as well, its just a side effect of things being worked on.

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:56 am

GreenPower,

You can clean the electrodes by putting a little ketcup on them for a couple minutes and then wipe off.

Feeling from T3 will go away. Biggest issue is to beware of putting on skin as it can burn you while you're still toxic. However, bottom of feet won't burn you. However, eventually with enough time you can place anywhere on the body and doesn't burn.

Use of T3 and bean at same time it's said may interact but really best I can say is to experiment. I don't see a huge difference either way. Personally, see a much bigger difference between having bean hooked up to output I and output II on the F165.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:59 am

By the way, if you get a headache, putting the T3 at the back of your neck sometimes helps.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenPower Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:25 am

Okay seriously, I don't know if this is a placebo effect or not, but changing the outlets has finally allowed me to dowse!!! I had to had triple check to see if it was working because I couldn't believe just changing from port 2 to port 1 would make such a big difference.

I got this:

Every question I asked started with "Is it optimal for me to take":

Lugol's Iodine: No
Phyto E: No
IP6:No

Potassium Aspartate: No (um what? I'm running your scripts, maybe its because I overdosed from guessing these past few days)
Manna with Carbon: No
Manna: No
Blue Vervaine: Big yes-2 drops 4 times a day
Mannitol: No
Gold Leaf: Small yes

ALA: No
DMSA: Small yes (I do not have enough knowledge in this, so i'm entering a whole new world)
Selenium: Big yes -2 caps 2 times a day

Zapping with T-Rex: Small yes

Theres a lot of unanswered question I need to ask. Thanks a lot!

Now I won't be bothering you as much lol. Do you have any reasoning why I don't need manna?
Maybe its because I'm going through exam time and the choice of using "optimal" in my question has told my guides to stay away from it for now.

GreenPower

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:26 am

Thanks for the tips,
Is there any problem you can imagine with zapping 24/7? In my opinion the 7/7/7 sessions everyone does have no advantage to simply letting it run for the whole time.

(Little off topic, but I wanted to do the cutler protocol for some time, are there any other supps I need besides ALA/DMSA?)

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:29 am

GreenPower wrote:Okay seriously, I don't know if this is a placebo effect or not, but changing the outlets has finally allowed me to dowse!!! I had to had triple check to see if it was working because I couldn't believe just changing from port 2 to port 1 would make such a big difference.

I got this:

Every question I asked started with "Is it optimal for me to take":

Lugol's Iodine: No
Phyto E: No
IP6:No

Potassium Aspartate: No (um what? I'm running your scripts, maybe its because I overdosed from guessing these past few days)
Manna with Carbon: No
Manna: No
Blue Vervaine: Big yes-2 drops 4 times a day
Mannitol: No
Gold Leaf: Small yes

ALA: No
DMSA: Small yes (I do not have enough knowledge in this, so i'm entering a whole new world)
Selenium: Big yes -2 caps 2 times a day

Zapping with T-Rex: Small yes

Theres a lot of unanswered question I need to ask. Thanks a lot!

Now I won't be bothering you as much lol. Do you have any reasoning why I don't need manna?
Maybe its because I'm going through exam time and the choice of using "optimal" in my question has told my guides to stay away from it for now.
Dowsing is blocked by different metals and pathogens, which script were you running? Also I would be carefull with the selenium suggestion and also dowse which form you need to take...

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenPower Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:36 am

I'm with you on the andy culter question. Any general and basic information/guidelines would be nice, but I know that a lot of reading is going to have to be done.

And during the day I run the Isolate Pineal frequency 15333.33. I dowsed over my bean using port 2 and my math questions were all wrong. Switching to port 1, I immediately started to get answers.

And thanks for the heads up, but I remember dowsing a month ago about selenium and I got the same answer, interesting.....

What I do is I take the supplements I have and I ask if its optimal to be taking ______ as a supplement. I put the supplement on the bean to make sure it knows what exact supplement I'm talking about.

GreenPower

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:40 am

Here's a link to cutler basics:
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1290731#i
http://onibasu.com/wiki/Cutler_protocol

Good info on selenium:
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1101658#i
I guess you use selenomethionine!? If you use yeast I'd seriously consider ignoring the dowsed dose....

edit: always ask "is it good for me at this time"

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenPower Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:50 am

pancacke wrote:Here's a link to cutler basics:
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1290731#i
http://onibasu.com/wiki/Cutler_protocol

Good info on selenium:
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1101658#i
I guess you use selenomethionine!? If you use yeast I'd seriously consider ignoring the dowsed dose....

edit: always ask "is it good for me at this time"

Thanks for the links, when I find some time I'll start reading over them.

And yup its selenomethionine, I made sure I was getting the right chemical form.

GreenPower

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:16 am

GreenPower wrote:I couldn't believe just changing from port 2 to port 1 would make such a big difference.

Don't know on the other question but this post explains

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1686329#i

In short, Output I is usually best but sometimes Output II will give faster results.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:21 am

By the way, Isolate Posterior Pineal may keep you awake at night, IME... "sometimes." That's the only script that I've ever seen cause insomnia. Something to be aware of.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 2 Empty

Post  ubraj Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:25 am

GreenPower wrote: I put the supplement on the bean

You can also put the supplement in one hand and place over the thymus. Then check how many should be taken. Start with 0 then 1, 2, 3, etc.. If it says 0 = none.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:33 am

pancacke wrote:Thanks for the tips,
Is there any problem you can imagine with zapping 24/7? In my opinion the 7/7/7 sessions everyone does have no advantage to simply letting it run for the whole time.

(Little off topic, but I wanted to do the cutler protocol for some time, are there any other supps I need besides ALA/DMSA?)

Wouldn't bother with 7/7/7 with T2. More for convenience IMO if you are zapping with handholds. Not to mention, myself and another never noticed it being better doing that than just letting it run for the whole time.

Supplements. Not really. The big one is to make sure you start with DMSA and then later go for DMSA/ALA or just ALA. Reason being is if you're mercury toxic taking ALA too early increases mercury in the brain. Also, have to remember cutler protocol is long-term. Many people are on Cutler protocol for many months or year +. Have to keep in mind can get expensive. Also, make sure you don't have any mercury amalgams.

Anything besides this for supplements, etc. is more specific to other metal issues. Off top of my head can't think of anything else.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next