Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Rife Users from this Forum EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Rife Users from this Forum EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Rife Users from this Forum EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Rife Users from this Forum EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Rife Users from this Forum EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Rife Users from this Forum EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Rife Users from this Forum EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Rife Users from this Forum EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Rife Users from this Forum EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Rife Users from this Forum

+7
elan164
Yanks
diffuse
ubraj
pancacke
sublime9
helpmyhair1
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rife Users from this Forum Empty Rife Users from this Forum

Post  helpmyhair1 Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:15 am

If ya don't mind, can you identify yourselves? I know Pancacke is, and I already have a discussion going with him on his regimen page.

I wanna hear your experiences with Rife, and what your results were like, where you started before rife, and where you are now.

I believe there is a couple other people. I know jdp has used it, and from what I hear, his results were minimal regrowth. jdp, care to elaborate a bit more on the results? Like when you started, how long it took for regrowth, where the regrowth was, etc., etc. Also are you still using rife?

thanks!

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Rife Users from this Forum Empty Re: Rife Users from this Forum

Post  sublime9 Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:56 am

Interested in responses as well, hair related or not.

sublime9

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:01 am

I would strongly suggest that you read a lot before even considering buying a rife machine!!!
Personally I waited a year before I made the decision.....the reason is once you get the machine you don't know what to do with it and even if you read up on it, it still takes weeks before you have success with anything.

IMO most people will be dissapointed if they just go ahead and buy........but if you have much money and don't care about a few thousand bucks you can go ahead of course.

1. Read through the rife forum as much as possible
http://curezone.org/forums/f.asp?f=46
2. Read Sutherlands blog
http://blog.frequencyfoundation.com/
3. Read stuff from hulda clark, you can start with this(would make a good intro for people new to this)
http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=32049

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:26 pm

helpmyhair1 wrote:
I wanna hear your experiences with Rife, and what your results were like, where you started before rife, and where you are now.

I believe there is a couple other people. I know jdp has used it, and from what I hear, his results were minimal regrowth. jdp, care to elaborate a bit more on the results? Like when you started, how long it took for regrowth, where the regrowth was, etc., etc. Also are you still using rife

Stopped hair loss back in mid 2008 before Rife as well as fairly good regrowth. Probably regrew a good portion of hair for the past 2 or maybe even 3 years back in 2008. Started Rife in early 2010. Before Rife, I did focus on many antimicrobial supplements with results but not nearly as good in results as Rife. One problem being is many antimicrobial supplements will cause spirochetes to run into cyst form away where the antimicrobial supplement has no effect. Once off the antimicrobial supplement they reappear.

Point being is Rife works and does things that no other protocol can do. Problem being is one needs to be an independent researcher where you need a lot of time and experiment a lot to find what works and does not work. Other problem is if your using it for hair loss I assume many Rife machines would not work as well. Not to mention one needs a wireless device otherwise it will get old very fast.

Also, Rife without chelation is short-sighted. Rife will quickly make one toxic if they are not chelating the metals, toxins, etc. that is being released.

Yes, I still use Rife.

But again, hard for me to recommend Rife to the average person as the average person would have a hard time putting in the time and experimentation needed for best results. Diet such as lectins is strongly associated with pathogens. As is how toxic and heavy metal toxic one is. For example, most all pathogens use iron so blood donation would be good.

In short, reducing pathogen load (including mold levels) is really all that's needed to combat inflammation. There are specific pathogens (including mold) that cause hair loss that need to be targeted.

An interesting new treatment is GcMAF for chronic ailments. Problem being is I've never tried it and I try not to talk about things I've never tried before. It is expensive though. Not to mention I have no clue if it works for hair loss. http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/111722

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:11 am

For people owning the F165....wrote a little script for demodex with frqs. from Sutherland
http://blog.frequencyfoundation.com/2004/06/em-faq-demodex-and-rosacea.html

repeat 4
dwell 180
program a vbackfreq b 20.09 .001 66.6 vbackfreq c 403.429 .001 66.6 duty 86.4
end repeat

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  diffuse Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:44 am

Hi jdp,

Ruling out Rife for the reasons above, what would you recommend most for the average person? I'm trying to get a handle on which systems/devices (Earthing, Zappicator, Violet Ray, Lak Coils etc.) or which combination of these would be most beneficial for those of us not ready or not rich enough for Rife, which I guess is quite a few.

Regarding mold, am I right thinking that an effective way to combat it would be chelation, anti-EMF (Earthing/NIG) and Zappicating food? Based on hiding behind metals, multiplying faster with EMF and being present in food. If not, how best to target mold other than Rife? Thanks.

diffuse

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:42 am

They are all good devices and they all have their different uses.

I have experimented long enough and can say earthing as in gardening or going to the beach or whatever is much better than using a sheet that you sleep with. The sheet is good but again, being connected to the Earth is even better.

I can't really say anything beyond this about specific devices though as I think everyone will have their own preference.

With that said, before any device I would recommend experimenting with diet "A LOT," metal and toxin chelation, and because many take it, avoidance of D3 supplement and instead sun exposure and in the winter if worried not getting enough sun to take Vitamin D co factors. Also, to look at the teeth. Also, if any bleeding gums even if it's only when you floss, to make sure you stop the bleeding gums.

Regarding mold, I was a little more meaning about mold in the home, car, etc.. But yes, you're right about metal chelation, WiFi/EMF. Parasites can also be an issue for some as well here. Mold in the home/car may be a very big one for some. Who knows the percentage. Diffusing thieves oil from Young Living in the home (can also use MMS in the car) I wouldn't be surprised if it helps a good percentage with hair loss though. I've seen a couple quotes from people about this. Not to mention maybe pleomorphism where mold changes into other pathogens inside the body. I dunno though. Maybe I'm wrong. Here is a quote from Dr. Lloyd and a test

We do not attempt to block angiotensin or otherwise
reduce inflammation directly. We find that if we can reduce infection
and especially mold toxin levels, inflammation will reduce nicely. In
fact, we observe that symptom scores using the Metabolic Screening
Questionnaire go up as mold levels go up and down as the mold goes
down. For those not familiar with this test, you can print it at
http://www.royalrife.com/metabolic_screening.pdf .

There is also the VSC test from Shoemaker as well but does cost a couple bucks.

But yeah, many homes have mold even though they may not see it in obvious places.

Hopefully GcMAF will be very good for someone in ill health. It's simple for the average person with little time or desire for research and experimenting. Only problem is the high cost. GcMAF is something I'm keeping an eye on.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:14 am

By the way, they do have mold test kits such as this. http://www.microbalancehealthproducts.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=8000008F-1300902772

It's said by placing on the ground and having air circulate will increase the mold count.

I personally have never used this however and went straight to thieves oil and other methods and could tell a difference in how I felt very fast. It's probably in the carpeting and maybe in the mattress for me.

If one ever feels better being away from home for a couple days it could be because of mold in the home. Also, it's said around 25% have a genetic issue where they have a harder time detoxing mold issues.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:04 pm

So I just got the SG1A to use with my f160 and have been trying out mostly the hairloss scripts mentioned by jdp in the past. Doing mostly the Sutherland alopecia virus script. I'm wondering if the black mold script would be as effective or more so for mold in the home compared to thieves oil. i need to fig it out bc i have black mold in the bathroom of my new apartment and the room is in my bedroom
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:20 am

the SC-1A has a radius of about 5 feet when treating. You'd want to have the SG I'm betting in a similar radius which gets a little annoying if treating large areas.

Best to clean the area with MMS while being careful not to get on the carpet as it will bleach it.

Then can diffuse Young Living thieves oil in the air periodically and can also spray on mold directly. If on a budget can always put in a spray bottle and spray periodically as the smell can get pretty strong. Dr. K uses propolis to diffuse in the air and then spores fall to the ground and then can be vacuumed but I personally use Young Living thieves oil.

Dr. Lloyd mentions can use MMS in a bowl and the vapors will work as well but have to keep in mind the vapors you wouldn't want to breath.

Also beware of carpets. You'll want to look under them to see if mold is growing under them as well.

After the above a HEPA filter will help as well.

Mold is a very very big problem IMO/IME and you'd want to focus on that as a VERY high priority.

Also, may want to reduce EMF and not use WiFi but ethernet cable as mold will grow at a faster rate and produce more potent toxins

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:27 pm

Hey JDP,

How do you go about stopping bleeding gums?

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:04 pm

Ive been dealing with gum issues for a while, here's what ive used

rife - all the dental scripts
neem oil
peppermint oil
sesame oil for oil pulling
sodium bicarbonate, xylitol and ascorbic acid for brushing

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:01 am

rdkml wrote:the SC-1A has a radius of about 5 feet when treating. You'd want to have the SG I'm betting in a similar radius which gets a little annoying if treating large areas.

So you're saying a 5 ft radius from the actual SG/SC -1A? I didn't realize it worked like that. Does that also apply to treating oneself? I thought putting a hair on the unit would result in treatment of the same efficiency anywhere in the world. Is that not the case or is there something different about fungus/plants etc where a sample won't result in treatment of the whole organism?

Best to clean the area with MMS while being careful not to get on the carpet as it will bleach it.

Then can diffuse Young Living thieves oil in the air periodically and can also spray on mold directly. If on a budget can always put in a spray bottle and spray periodically as the smell can get pretty strong. Dr. K uses propolis to diffuse in the air and then spores fall to the ground and then can be vacuumed but I personally use Young Living thieves oil.

Is thieves oil stronger than MMS or just safer? I was planning on getting some along with a diffuser, but unexperienced with diffusing oils and want to get one that will do the job well. Any suggestions? Also, from what you wrote it doesn't seem that propolis actually kills the mold. Any reason Dr. K would choose it over thieves?
Dr. Lloyd mentions can use MMS in a bowl and the vapors will work as well but have to keep in mind the vapors you wouldn't want to breath.

Also beware of carpets. You'll want to look under them to see if mold is growing under them as well.

Any way of treating without ripping out the carpet? I feel that there is surely some mold embedded if not growing underneath. Not to mention my landlord would probably flip if I tore the carpet up haha... at the same time could be a legal/safety issue if mold is growing.

After the above a HEPA filter will help as well.

Are they very effective? I have one that's for a 400 sq ft room, but haven't been using it lately and need to replace the filter soon I believe.

Mold is a very very big problem IMO/IME and you'd want to focus on that as a VERY high priority.

Also, may want to reduce EMF and not use WiFi but ethernet cable as mold will grow at a faster rate and produce more potent toxins

Yea right now my main aims are SCD, killing mold, reducing EMF WiFi (I have VErizon Fios and am looking into getting a replacement wireless router that has the option to switch the WiFi off), and killing mold.
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:11 am

elan's method should work pretty well. I would using salt water moutwashing regularly. You should do this after every meal. Should work wonders as long as you keep the sugars low. Everytime I up my fruit intake I start getting sensitive gums. They haven't gone back to bleeding in a while, but they would if I kept it up with the sugar I'm sure of it. I also get a lot more tooth sensitivity when I eattoo much sugar. It's worst with granny smith apples, pineapples and other citrus fruit. Basically acid on my teeth along with a lot of sugar destroy my teeth. The gums always seem to suffer as well.

BTW this causes many issues with eating a lot of fermented foods... I can't eat fermented cabbage, carrots etc straight. Have to be mixed in with other foods and I have to rinse my mouth immediately.
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:50 am

1..... wrote:

How do you go about stopping bleeding gums?

What elan164 and Yanks said I'd recommend and good info. CS also had an article about this as well.

I'd start with the salt or baking soda and Xylitol to brush your teeth first IME. Traditional toothpaste does nothing for the spirochetes which are causing teeth issues in the first place according to the book The Silent Saboteurs.

I know newport has talked before about mannitol and IP6 to help rebuild the teeth but I don't have much experience here. IP6 is popular with many other people as well. I personally used monosodium phosphate which helped greatly a very long time ago to help rebuild teeth.

Lead toxic may also cause issues as well so detoxing lead and Vitamin C will help rebuild gums. Interestingly, Vitamin C is depleted by lead so to speak.

It's been a few years but Sesame oil is better than coconut oil for oil pulling in my experience.

Also, according to Dr. K "CCSVI causes dying teeth."

I should add that it's interesting how many people with hair loss also complain of teeth issues. I agree with the connection in the book the Silent Saboteurs about spirochetes being huge regarding teeth issues. Essentially L-form bacteria. They shape-shift and are pleomorphic. Essentially why you'll find low Vitamin D levels and all these other coincidences.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:06 am

Yanks - When you eat fruit do you always just eat it with your teeth or ever have juices with straws?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:32 am

[quote="Yanks"]
rdkml wrote:

So you're saying a 5 ft radius from the actual SG/SC -1A? I didn't realize it worked like that. Does that also apply to treating oneself? I thought putting a hair on the unit would result in treatment of the same efficiency anywhere in the world. Is that not the case or is there something different about fungus/plants etc where a sample won't result in treatment of the whole organism?

Is thieves oil stronger than MMS or just safer? I was planning on getting some along with a diffuser, but unexperienced with diffusing oils and want to get one that will do the job well. Any suggestions? Also, from what you wrote it doesn't seem that propolis actually kills the mold. Any reason Dr. K would choose it over thieves?

Any way of treating without ripping out the carpet? I feel that there is surely some mold embedded if not growing underneath. Not to mention my landlord would probably flip if I tore the carpet up haha... at the same time could be a legal/safety issue if mold is growing.

Are they very effective? I have one that's for a 400 sq ft room, but haven't been using it lately and need to replace the filter soon I believe.

.[/b]

Yup, I've always recommended and treating myself with the SC-1A by being very close to it. Newport mentioned a five foot radius way back in the beginning and I found it to be accurate.

The subspace radionics does work and is hit or miss sometimes but for best results I always recommended to have the SC-1A on your nightstand when you sleep. It's also more powerful this way IME. The only problem is some scripts may interfere with your sleep if your a light sleeper.

Let me put it this way as well. After 1 year of treating this way I very rarely get a herx from any of newports frequencies and CAFL frequencies. Sutherlands never gave me much of a herx but some of them I found very good benefits from them. Now, I can run any of the above frequencies and I don't get much benefit from them at about the 12 - 18 month mark running the F-165/SC-1A 24/7/365

Of course if one is not getting a benefit from running a script it could also mean they could be toxic and need to detox/chelate but you'd know if that's the case if you feel like crap.

By the way, Sutherland charges I believe $150 for the years worth of scripts and previous scripts as well. Ones he doesn't publish for free on his site.

I also have a Doug Coil Rife machine as everyone always said it's the most powerful Rife machine for lyme and I don't herx from that at all. This goes to show me personally that when I first got my F-165/SC-1A and most scripts I got a hit on that it penetrated just as well as the Doug Coil which is the most powerful Rife machine you can get. I even built my Doug Coil where the coil/magnet penetrates even deeper than what others are using and again I get no herxing from it.

There is a side benefit of the Doug Coil where it appears to be helping with positively charged issues however. Newport says it very well here http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1863146

The Doug Coil (uses a very powerful magnet) will also work if one has ammonia issues as well as it will reduce brain swelling like mannitol does. Brain fog, insomnia and others is essentially caused by ammonia. Ammonia when it's not processed enough leads to glutamate issues. Glutamate issues being partly spelled out with benefits of low dose naltrexone (is also a glutamate blocker) and msgmyth.com or msgtruth.com

Anyhow, what I was trying to say is that sleeping right next to the SC-1A is very powerful and what I've always recommended. It's an alternative to plasma but you don't have to buy plasma bulbs when the bulb wears out and is very accurate which is needed for newports scripts or Char's DNA frequencies and will also go to very high frequencies. That's why I recommend the SC-1A over plasma. Granted, I've never owned a plasma wireless device though so take my info with a grain of salt but that's why I went with the SC-1A. Not to mention for Newport's and Sutherlands frequencies.

About the thieves oil or MMS I don't know which is stronger. Really just an alternative if you have MMS lying around. Young Living is said to have the best diffusers. Ebay sometimes can have them a lot cheaper. You can actually put the Young Living thieves oil in a spray bottle diluted with water and spray often. That's what I do as the mold is in the carpet and mattress for me.

I don't think you'd want to diffuse MMS though. MMS is recommended to have in a bowl in an unoccupied room per Dr. Lloyd. http://www.royalrife.com/mold_summary.pdf

Not sure why Dr. K would choose Propolis over if he has experience with other methods.

You can spray thieves oil diluted in a spray bottle in the carpet. Mattresses can also be a source for mold as well so could also spray the mattress. MMS will bleach the carpet so don't spray that.

HEPA filters work. I have an Austin and one of the best IQ air for many many years. They are helfpul. I only turn mine on on occasion and when I leave the home so I don't have to deal with the noise.

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:22 am

Wow I was not aware of the radius issue. Thank you! I'll make sure to sleep next to it from now on. I guess I'd be wondering if it's worth it to run scripts when I'm at work literally the entire day miles and miles away, but I seem to be undergoing some herx reactions right now! Could be that hit or miss thing bc I didn't get much of a reaction yesterday when I was in the house running the same list of hairloss scripts you compiled ina post a while back. Maybe 8 months...

as far as herx's I'm pretty sure I feel the thyroid/vit D script everytime. I get a soreness around my thyroid and start feeling like a sore throat is coming on.

F Buski script (possibly some of the others too) has been giving me headaches, crazy anxiety and weakness. I have to say I'm trying to chelate while RIFE'ing as the metals being stirred up should be more readily excreted, but I'm very conservative with it as I'm afraid of overdoing it. I upped my iodine to 50 mg along with a liver cleanse a day into it a few months back and thought I might die. I made it 4 days at 50 and dropped off to nothing for months until the pain in my throat subsided. I now am doing 1 mg about 5x weekly bc of it. I don't want to end up like that again so I go very slow.

Maybe I'll run some amonia scripts with the sg-1a as I struggle with brain fog from time to time and I worry about glutamate issues, especially with the gelatin part of the SCD diet. Got me worried when I started it. I'm not sure if I've noticed any negative differences that could be directly linked to gelatin though.

Thanks man!
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:32 am

jdp, did you try the anti agining frqs. from sutherland he mentioned here?
http://blog.frequencyfoundation.com/2008/06/dr-eternity-frontier-medical-institute.html

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:17 am

Yanks wrote: I'd be wondering if it's worth it to run scripts when I'm at work literally the entire day miles and miles away, but I seem to be undergoing some herx reactions right now! Could be that hit or miss thing bc I didn't get much of a reaction yesterday when I was in the house running the same list of hairloss scripts you compiled ina post a while back. Maybe 8 months...

I upped my iodine to 50 mg along with a liver cleanse a day into it a few months back and thought I might die.

Yes, running the SG-1A at a distance definitely works but I personally don't rely on that as much. Dr. Lloyd has good research results using it as a distance as he is doing this on some clients. Posts his results on his yahoo forum. Interesting read if you want to join his forum.

Regarding Iodine, make sure you take selenium as selenomethionine. Iodine and selenium is needed to balance the thyroid. One without the other can make thyroid issues worse. I would also charge it with a magnet or how newport mentioned with a zapper or as I do with a Super Zappicator. Makes the Iodine much smoother and less harsh.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:25 am

"Maybe I'll run some amonia scripts with the sg-1a as I struggle with brain fog from time to time and I worry about glutamate issues, especially with the gelatin part of the SCD diet. Got me worried when I started it. I'm not sure if I've noticed any negative differences that could be directly linked to gelatin though."

Could someone explain to me or link me to something that explain the problems with gelatin?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:31 am

pancacke wrote:jdp, did you try the anti agining frqs. from sutherland he mentioned here?
http://blog.frequencyfoundation.com/2008/06/dr-eternity-frontier-medical-institute.html

I don't see specific frequencies for anti aging but I've run every script he's posted which I assume should target anti aging.

I agree with the article on aging in the link and Sutherlands comment http://blog.frequencyfoundation.com/2010/05/longevity-futures-we-will-be-able-to.html

This is also a good article as well http://www.rifeenergymedicine.com/Anti-aging.html

There are also other ways to slow aging as well.

I also believe in the positively charged issue causing aging or at the least reducing quality of life and what Jerry Tenant talks about and what the Russians originally found with the SCENAR. From the curezone link from above post a quote "In short if you become positive charged above (negative) -20 millivolts cell repair stops"

Interestingly, I stopped gray hair and even reversed some but not all with LLLT helmet years ago but I
haven't really used LLLT much. Gray hair a few years ago they found is caused by hydrogen peroxide or less catalase antioxidant. http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2009/03/02/gray-hair.html LLLT is one way to increase LLLT. Interestingly, killing the pathogens means the body will use less hydrogen peroxide I presume. Which means less gray hair.

From an Eastern perspective and what I also believe is that the more energy that comes down from above to the soul and the more energy blockages one has = aging. The obvious one is to remove the blockages. I have seen this with many. Increase the energy coming down to the soul and if there are blockages = "extremely" rapid aging.

Or as Sutherland said in your link "barnacles on a ship." The core work of Frequency Foundation is developing frequency sets that systematically and harmlessly remove the barnacles on an ongoing basis. Routine maintenance prevents breakdown.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:01 am

rdkml wrote:Interestingly, killing the pathogens means the body will use less hydrogen peroxide I presume. Which means less gray hair.
That's an interesting thought...I also believe that aging, in terms of physical apperance, is mostly through oxidation. I read the book by aubrey de grey where he shows that antioxidants from diet/supplements don't solve this problem.
After removing artificial/super oxidizers I bet the next step would be reducing natural oxidants.....not by supplementing anti-oxidants or reducing oxidation directly but by solving the problems that cause increased oxidant production(like you said, increased hydrogen peroxide because of pathogens).

From an Eastern perspective and what I also believe is that the more energy that comes down from above to the soul and the more energy blockages one has = aging.
Also fits with the theory that ormus metals reverse aging....monoatomic copper is something I definitly look forward to try...
http://www.oceanalchemy.com/venus.htm

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:34 pm

"Maybe I'll run some amonia scripts with the sg-1a as I struggle with brain fog from time to time and I worry about glutamate issues, especially with the gelatin part of the SCD diet. Got me worried when I started it. I'm not sure if I've noticed any negative differences that could be directly linked to gelatin though."

Could someone explain to me or link me to something that explain the problems with gelatin? I thought this might be missed behind large posts so I reposted.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:33 pm

Also fits with the theory that ormus metals reverse aging....monoatomic copper is something I definitly look forward to try...
http://www.oceanalchemy.com/venus.htm

ive tried the venus, didnt notice much, but than again i dont really notice much from any supps.

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next