Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
want to build my own RIFE, rife forum anybody?, EEG device EmptyYesterday at 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
want to build my own RIFE, rife forum anybody?, EEG device EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
want to build my own RIFE, rife forum anybody?, EEG device EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
want to build my own RIFE, rife forum anybody?, EEG device EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
want to build my own RIFE, rife forum anybody?, EEG device EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
want to build my own RIFE, rife forum anybody?, EEG device EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
want to build my own RIFE, rife forum anybody?, EEG device EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
want to build my own RIFE, rife forum anybody?, EEG device EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
want to build my own RIFE, rife forum anybody?, EEG device EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 2:57 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

want to build my own RIFE, rife forum anybody?, EEG device

2 posters

Go down

want to build my own RIFE, rife forum anybody?, EEG device Empty want to build my own RIFE, rife forum anybody?, EEG device

Post  Zaphod Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:34 am

Rife forum
Anybody there yet? What information can i find about the biological principle of work?

I am new assigned member, but have restricted access yet - waiting for approval. I know i will have restricted access to some topics - you have to pay 2$ to see full content for 2 days. The thread titles are promising so i might buy full access to learn about this machines. I want to make my own RIFE machine so i want to learn all about it - especially biological and chemical principles of how it's work. Rifes seem like ''too simple to be true'' electrical devices for what i know about them now. Also to mention, i am finishing mechanical engineering university in direction of mechatronics, currently working on magnetic field measuring device for industry.

Is here anybody who can help me understand some biological principles of how it works? Its resonance frequency of pathogens really what we trigger or there is also something else? How to know what are the frequencies that affects those pathogens? It's sounds like you have to do alot of experimentation. It's there a way to know what are resonance frequencies of our specific cells to know which frequencies we dont want to triggered to let the body unharmed? I think it may be insane idea to know all the resonance frequencies of specific pathogens in our body. Am i wrong?
The whole procedure is a big mystery for me... I think it's very essential to understand this topics in order to build effective device. I've done some research on the web, but found nothing very informative about this topic. Currently i am short on time for my own research so i typed here the same titled topic as already exist with a motivation to find more evidences, knowledge in order to gather theoretical information about it work till i find some more time to design it...

nanasniker, JPD, Greenpower, CS, and others. i'd appriciate your oppinions here...

A little of topic, I am member of open EEG neurofeedback project, and i've learned quite a lot about it via mailist in the last half year. So if anybody is interested i can tell something more. Its also device which it can be used in healing process, i believe... It's all mind what controls the body...Razz
Does anybody have it at home already? Never had it on my head, though.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

want to build my own RIFE, rife forum anybody?, EEG device Empty Re: want to build my own RIFE, rife forum anybody?, EEG device

Post  Zaphod Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:57 am

hate to find interesting information on such ''god forsaken in 20st century'' pages!

understanding rife machines and symphatetic resonance

Rife frequencies

treasure chest, is it?

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

want to build my own RIFE, rife forum anybody?, EEG device Empty Re: want to build my own RIFE, rife forum anybody?, EEG device

Post  ubraj Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:12 am

I would recommend to start with research into PEMF.

http://gordonresearch.com/PEMF/

http://research.whnlive.com/PEMF/Compiled.php

After, I would look for a device that has a good following in the particular Rife machine your interested in regarding frequencies are commonly used. For example, the Doug Coil Rife machine has a large following and enough people have found the best frequencies to use in treating lyme. Mine cost about $1,250 to build. Then there is the EMEM while not as powerful is cheaper to build and might be a good starting place as a proof of concept before getting more expensive Rife machines... I don't own an EMEM but plenty of testimonials online.

Or one could jump in with an F-165/SC-1A from Jeff Sutherland from frequencyfoundation or F117 from True Rife or GB-4000 preferably with the MOPA or other machines. All three have a good base of information on treating ailments with Rife machines. However, the later two are about double the price as the F-165/SC-1A which costs about $2,000... which I use mine 90% of the time as a PEMF like device now (frequencies from 1 Hz - 20 Hz) as I already spent 1 1/2 years killing enough pathogens.

Course one could always buy a PEMF device. Some will be cheaper than the above. This one has a money back guarantee for example from here http://www.earthpulsetechnologies.com/ ...I have no experience with this machine.

Just remember with Rife that detox is more important than the actual killing part. If you kill pathogens without detoxing what gets released you'll quickly end up toxic making you always feel ill.

Course detox by itself without a Rife machine will reduce the population of the pathogens so could always do that before buying a Rife machine. But when looking for more in results than just chelation/detox is when I recommend Rife.

Diet will also heavily influence the pathogen load and which pathogens dominate in the body. I would also highly recommend to experiment with Diet to reduce the pathogen load before buying a Rife machine. But again, when looking for more in results is when I recommend Rife.

Also, mold may be more important than killing pathogens. Not to mention mold exposure or prior mold exposure may have given the foothold needed for the pathogen in the first place by lowering immune system not to mention causing other problems. http://www.royalrife.com/mold_summary.pdf

Further, in chronic ailments it's like peeling back an onion. When you remove the top layer of pathogen you'll expose a less dominant pathogen that should be eradicated. In other words, while you can get rid of the flu or cold or food poisioning, etc. very easy, getting someone well from a chronic ailment requires attacking multiple pathogens in the correct dominant order of the pathogen. Here is a good video that it's not just a one microbe causes one disease that is commonly viewed but mutliple pathogens. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO2YXh0ajnk&feature=player_embedded

After experimenting and understanding the above is when I would recommend Rife and I'm very glad that I bought and made mine.

The problem with Rife is the complexity and experimentation needed. On really needs to be an independent thinker with a lot of time on their hands needed to study to get the best results from it. PEMF might be a better idea for those who don't have the time. But again, course some Rife machines can also double as a kinda PEMF like device... frequencies from 1 - 20 Hz roughly. Or for those treating cancer then beyond reducing mold in home/car and mycotoxins in food and PEMF the Pyro-Energen or Dr. Lloyd's Static Gen II would be an easier one before spending the time and experimentation needed with Rife.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down