Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Detoxamin Report EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Detoxamin Report EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Detoxamin Report EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detoxamin Report EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Detoxamin Report EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Detoxamin Report EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Detoxamin Report EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Detoxamin Report EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Detoxamin Report EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detoxamin Report

4 posters

Go down

Detoxamin Report Empty Detoxamin Report

Post  DM5 Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:58 am

Been using Detoxamin for the last 3 days and I will have to say the room is in a constant slow spin. I have been replenishing vitamin/mineral status for EDTA requirements daily and so should be okay there. I just started on some glandular kidney and liver supplements supplements as well to aid this process. The detox feeling is like a constant weight or pressure behind my head tipping me in a certain direction as well as a pressure. I was at the gym yesterday and bent my head down to pick something up and got so dizzy I almost fell over or passed out. Its almost as if there is an accumulation in my spine or neck that is triggered by certain movements. Honestly I just want to lay in bed and do nothing as I am currently living in a constant state of dizzyness. However thru all that I feel better somehow.

In regards to the detox, I added cilantro, ALA and NAC last night and have been using a Fir Infrared system to sweat it out. Also using French Green Clay internally before bed. Hoping to really resolve alot of this in the next 2 weeks as I start a new job in about 3 weeks. Detoxamin recommends using the product for 90 days but I am hoping to knock alot out in a shorter period by using other methods in tandem. Don't know how long I can stay in this state but hoping to stick it out at least 2 more days before a break. Right now my focus is on increasing the elimination channels' health. I think previous detox attempts were of little success because these organ systems were overtaxed(what probably accumulated the burden in the first place). Going to the store to get some parsley for Kidney Support. May even get a Kidney blend. Any suggestions especially in regards to diet/supplements are welcomed.

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

Like March Against Monsanto on Facebook
DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Detoxamin Report Empty Re: Detoxamin Report

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:24 pm

DM5 - Hope you make it through completely intact. I should add that certain pathogens can only be eliminated
effectively by sweating them out and the far infrared sauna is totally ideal for this. Sounds like you're on the
right track.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:27 pm

Thanks, CS. It definitely got better as the day wore on. Wondering if the dizziness could be Lyme or something similar. I will get the test when I am working again. Almost feels like some sick(flu, bug, parasite) really dug in. Could be a toxin just the same I guess, as people report feeling this way I think I recall. To tell you the truth when I first got the Fir Sauna about a year ago I used it almost every day and felt the same feeling but gave up after awhile because I could only go 20-25 minutes in the sauna before being totally out of breath(and dizzy and heart beating out of chest). Hopefully this multi-pronged attack will yield better results. Hoping to really tag the gut tonight as well. I got a Charcoal/Glucomannon/Bentonite combo from Renew Life(called AbsorbMoreToxins) today at the Vitamin Shoppe. Going to see if this works better than the French Clay.

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:50 pm

Just an update and note about this product. I have tried many forms of chelation and felt something from each. But there is something markedly different and more powerful about EDTA. I feel alot clearer and brighter mentally like a fog has been lifted. I also have no sinus pressure and allergies are nonexistent. In the past I tried fulvic acid, ALA, NAC, fir suana and although each of them provided a benefit, it was nothing compared to this feeling of wellbeing and health. Even when I felt pretty dizzy the other day(which is completely gone now) I felt upbeat, sharp and just really healthy. I am going to try and stick this one out for the longterm, I think. So far this IS the King of all chelators in my opinion and overall the best I have used.

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:13 am

Feeling good is great, but I don't understand how that is a marker by which to judge how much toxic metal is being removed from one's body. It is just to unscientific to me. I like tests to see evidence (before and after). Some will say that the best chelators make you feel he worst and that is how they gauge "if it's working". To me that makes a bit more sense because metals are being moved around and some of them are 'dropped' back into other tissues, but still a very crude and subjective way of gauging something that can be measured with accuracy. Many substances change the way you feel, and I've seen many people make conclusions about chelating agents efficiency based on how they felt on them.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:24 am

Paradox wrote:Feeling good is great, but I don't understand how that is a marker by which to judge how much toxic metal is being removed from one's body. It is just to unscientific to me. I like tests to see evidence (before and after). Some will say that the best chelators make you feel he worst and that is how they gauge "if it's working". To me that makes a bit more sense because metals are being moved around and some of them are 'dropped' back into other tissues, but still a very crude and subjective way of gauging something that can be measured with accuracy. Many substances change the way you feel, and I've seen many people make conclusions about chelating agents efficiency based on how they felt on them.

EDTA chelation is the most scientifically researched method of heavy metal chelation. Can't say for sure if I'm pulling metal, because I don't have the luxury to pay for tests now. But I did feel bad for a couple days similar to when I used other methods of chelation stated above. The bottom line is I feel resiliently more healthy now after 5 days on. This is just a testimonial and report of my experience thusfar. Read it from the top and then.....draw your own conclusions......or draw no conclusions at all....just offering an account.

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:39 pm

DM - Thanks a lot for keeping us all updated, I'm going to be bookmarking this thread and adding it to my research pile for future reference and use as this sounds like it'll help me as well. Keep at it!

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:13 pm

Act-

Thanks! Will definitely keep u updated. BTW: How is your chelation going?

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:18 pm

Gains are coming slower, when I first started it was euphoric and unbelievable, now I'm just a little stronger every week, smaller changes which is why tomorrow I'm immersing myself in the EDTA and getting it going, do you order it or is this IV chelation?

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:22 pm

You order it and its not cheap. It is also in suppository form(something I was hesitant about, but took the alternative health doctors word and its really not a problem, use at bedtime and sleep thru it). It's also touted as being more effective than IV chelation. This is what I got and I will probably be ordering more after this month.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004C1YSGK/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_2?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B004C20Q7E&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=06RMMCSQW9M04ZP3J0VX

Last edited by DM5 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:30 pm

If I can handle a Barium Enema, I'm sure some suppositories won't ruin me, haha. And thanks for the link! Will definitely be looking into this much further, I've been interested in EDTA for a long time so I'm really pumped to hear it's giving you a detox reaction like that.

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:36 pm

Here is their infomercial(feel like a salesman, lol) and it has alot of good info about the product:

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down