Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 9 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 9 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 9 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 9 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 9 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 9 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 9 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 9 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife.

+8
tooyoung
hapyman
jackswoods
elan164
act
ubraj
pancacke
GreenPower
12 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 9 Empty Re: Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife.

Post  GreenPower Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:33 pm

jdp701 wrote:food allergies, low thyroid, low magnesium levels, pathogen overload, and others will give you low potassium levels. Taking potassium may not work as well as correcting above. Although, apple cider vinegar that has the mother in it such as Braggs would be good. But then eventually, taking enough apple cider vinegar for it to be beneficial need sodium bicarbonate to balance which you then just want to go back to correcting original reason for low potassium issue.

This probably explains why I need such high doses of mag malate throughout the day. If i'm not mistaken isn't the main reason monoxidil works is because it opens up potassium channels? If thats the case then using potassium aspartates to help treat hairloss makes a lot of sense.

jdp701 wrote:
Food allergies in KP... note all the benefits with KP for those with gluten issues.

http://www.celiac.com/search?cx=partner-pub-2870123369516656%3Ae1y9um-mqfh&cof=FORID%3A11&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=Keratosis+pilaris+&sa=Search&siteurl=www.celiac.com%2F#1488

Then most with gluten issues also have casein/dairy issue as well. If you do a google search many see a connection between milk and KP.

Will also see connection between low thyroid and KP in google search. Dry skin can also be thyroid issue.

A quote on thyroid and KP.

The final thing I wanted to say was, my wife, who has unwittingly had KP most of her life(along with a host of other HypoT problems), is doing SO much better on Armour, along with proper adrenal treatment. More relevantly to this forum, she is finding her KP much, much improved. Her symptoms, all of them, are either gone or much improved.

Awesome thanks for your help on KP. I've been suffering from it all my life, its slowly starting to subside though. I can squeeze the red dots out now unlike before. Hard gunk comes out with a strand of hair each. I wouldn't doubt if some topical would work but you're basically just putting a band-aid over the real issue.

An update on my hair.

I've come to the conclusion that if I'm not expelling the toxins out of my body I get inflammation on my scalp. After every BM I have a huge feeling of relief leaving my body feeling extremely relaxed, not to mention my scalp feeling great. The initial hairloss scripts were a big step in my battle against hairloss but I'm afraid its not enough. You guys are right, I need to eliminate way more pathogens before I start seeing any amazing results. I do get compliments that my hair looks better than before but I'm not satisfied yet. I'm currently working my way through the list of scripts you gave on the first page jdp, along with the doctrine. I just started chelating nickel for the first time and so i'm expecting to see some results from that as well. I have your cell food supplement ordered and on its way, interested on how I react to it.

My whole view on life is changing day by day. I get feelings of europhia for no reason, my perspective on life changes frequently. More recently i've been having no stresses no worries at all, I get to the point where I just don't care about anything and live life in the moment. It's amazing how much mentally and also physically I've changed. I'm almost a whole different person.

GreenPower

Back to top Go down

Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 9 Empty Re: Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife.

Post  Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:54 pm

Congrats Green Power, I am starting to feel the same way! Just curious, what is a BM?

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:40 pm

GreenPower wrote:If i'm not mistaken isn't the main reason monoxidil works is because it opens up potassium channels? If thats the case then using potassium aspartates to help treat hairloss makes a lot of sense.

I believe so but not 100% as it's been a long-time since I read it.

Also, interesting how thallium is mentioned as being mentioned by newport for hairloss and potassium needed to chelate thallium. Thallium is in pesticides in our food. Not to mention potassium being needed for barium chelation otherwise end up with oxalate issues. Oxalates bind to heavy metals. Too many oxalates end up with metal issues.

After every BM I have a huge feeling of relief leaving my body feeling extremely relaxed, not to mention my scalp feeling great.

The reason for that is due to toxins coming out. Some good info regarding wilsons coffee enema and this info.

The initial hairloss scripts were a big step in my battle against hairloss but I'm afraid its not enough.

It's possible you could have parasite problems and/or biofilm problem causing rerelease of pathogens often. Active metal chelation will also do this as well. Although, running the scripts 24/7 is what I've always done to prevent this and would assume it should help you. I assume you're aware but will say just in case that you add up all the scripts you want run and run them as one giant script. Just change the dwell up or down on each individual script up or down.

Better still I personally run each script for no more than 20 minutes and run the giant script on a loop. To run on a loop at the beginning just add repeat 1000 At the end of the script add end repeat

But again, make sure you run the bean 24/7 as Sutherland does if you have a problem. Also, run on output I on the F-165. It's the one furthest from the adjustable knob. And I've personally always close to the bean.

You can always try and run newports mold script as well. I really like it but never noticed anything for hairloss personally. If that helps you feeling better, there is also a biotoxin script on the Rife forum that should also help as well but don't believe there is any connection to biotoxins and hair loss.

Here's why

Exposure to Mold and Hair Loss
http://stevensponauglewordpress.com/?p=503#comment-963

Here is a VERY important quote regarding hair loss and when applied to broader picture can get a good understanding of hair loss.

"Normally these fungi would cause minimal illness and be walled off in a granuloma and calcified. However, due to the immunosuppression..."

There was a good old study that showed how hair loss ended in calcification. The worse the hair loss the more calcification at the top of the head.

My whole view on life is changing day by day. I get feelings of europhia for no reason, my perspective on life changes frequently. More recently i've been having no stresses no worries at all, I get to the point where I just don't care about anything and live life in the moment. It's amazing how much mentally and also physically I've changed. I'm almost a whole different person.

I'd post a link or two but can't find right now but yeah, I was astonished when I found very real research here and info. Pathogens essentially change our behavior. Much much greater than most could imagine. For instance, everyone is aware how candida will make one crave sugar which is used to feed candida growth. However, this very same thing goes on a much much larger scale where people end up with anxiety, depression, risk taking behavior, negative thoughts, and even on a larger scale of how thoughts are affected. That's why I've mentioned to others here in the past that their anxiety or depression, etc. they are experiencing is not causing their problems but that their anxiety or depression, etc. is a result of the problems they are experiencing in the body.

Anyhow, thanks for the update.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:04 am

GreenPower,

Was thinking about your case with Rife and hair loss and would bet you that you need more chelation/detox and is the reason for your changing results with hair loss.

I use to stress huge importance but assumed everyone was doing. So again, you can't kill a bunch of pathogens without cleaning up the metals and toxins that get spilled out in your body. If your toxic with a bunch of metals and toxins you won't get much benefit from Rife. There really is no way around this. Use to stress the huge importance long-time ago. 1... is a perfect example. Don't want to put words in his mouth but believe he didn't notice much with Rife but one round of chelation worked wonders for him. What this shows is just how toxic he was.

So again, very important to stress that Rife without chelation is short-sighted. If you kill a bunch of pathogens you'll only make yourself toxic. I bet that that's what you're going through. In other words, focus on chelation and once all the metals and toxins are dealt with you'll notice the benefits with Rife again.

I hope that makes sense. Hope that helps.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:46 pm

Here is one link of pathogens affecting personality

"Infections can alter behavior –here's the proof."

“There are several thousand peer-reviewed references demonstrating the association between infections and mental symptoms and at least 65 different microbes have been recognized as causing mental symptoms,”

http://stevensponauglewordpress.com/?p=1027

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:44 am

Quick o/t, I want to empty my bottle of pot. aspartate from bluebonnet. How much can I take per day and meal safely?
http://www.iherb.com/Bluebonnet-Nutrition-Potassium-Aspartate-99-mg-90-Vcaps/12697?at=0

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenPower Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:33 pm

Also, interesting how thallium is mentioned as being mentioned by newport for hairloss and potassium needed to chelate thallium. Thallium is in pesticides in our food. Not to mention potassium being needed for barium chelation otherwise end up with oxalate issues. Oxalates bind to heavy metals. Too many oxalates end up with metal issues.

Everything is starting to join together like a puzzle now for me, thanks for this info.

jdp701 wrote:
The reason for that is due to toxins coming out. Some good info regarding wilsons coffee enema and this info.

That's what I figured. I've read over the GAP diet and there is mention that too much high protein dairy can actually slow down your bowel movements. I'm consuming almost a liter of this yogurt a day, this has got me kinda worried now. Have you given any thought on a ratio of high protein dairy vs high fat dairy for proper gut lining construction/maintenance with probiotics? Or does it all just figure its self out once all of the pathogens are killed? I was having a constant 4 bowel movements a day for the past week it wasn't until recently that BM have been unregular (still at least twice though) and I'm thinking it might be yogurt or 2nd thought it is that its die off.

jdp701 wrote:

It's possible you could have parasite problems and/or biofilm problem causing rerelease of pathogens often. Active metal chelation will also do this as well. Although, running the scripts 24/7 is what I've always done to prevent this and would assume it should help you. I assume you're aware but will say just in case that you add up all the scripts you want run and run them as one giant script. Just change the dwell up or down on each individual script up or down.

I dowsed and got that I have both problems. I'm scared to run frequencies to kill parasites since I got that I have something up in my brain. However my dowsing has not been the best lately so it may not be the case. As of now I'm working my way down from the top of the biofilm list on newports blog.

I didn't get anything from the first one Bacteroides fragilis, but the Legionella pneumophila script I can definitively feel something, i.e running nose, headaches, coughs. I'm going to try and get through whole biofilm list by the end of the week to see if i notice anything with the hair.

I would just like to mention that my hair loss is almost universal but with most of the thinning on the top (the galea), not much recession so the problem might be a little different than your average MPB person. I always figured that it might have something to do with parasite. As a kid, no matter what I ate I could not gain weight, after the humaworm and other supplementation and cleansing I'm the heaviest and strongest I've ever been in my life. I'm gaining weight by the week!

jdp701 wrote:
Better still I personally run each script for no more than 20 minutes and run the giant script on a loop. To run on a loop at the beginning just add repeat 1000 At the end of the script add end repeat

But again, make sure you run the bean 24/7 as Sutherland does if you have a problem. Also, run on output I on the F-165. It's the one furthest from the adjustable knob. And I've personally always close to the bean.
Alright I'm going to start running the scripts like that from now on. I also got that running the bean via output II with knob at 9 v is the most optimal if I'm also going to be healing by the doctrine.I think maybe its because my T3 uses a 9V battery? I dowsed and doctrine is running 50% full power on me.

You can always try and run newports mold script as well. I really like it but never noticed anything for hairloss personally. If that helps you feeling better, there is also a biotoxin script on the Rife forum that should also help as well but don't believe there is any connection to biotoxins and hair loss.

jdp701 wrote:
Here's why

Exposure to Mold and Hair Loss
http://stevensponauglewordpress.com/?p=503#comment-963

Here is a VERY important quote regarding hair loss and when applied to broader picture can get a good understanding of hair loss.

"Normally these fungi would cause minimal illness and be walled off in a granuloma and calcified. However, due to the immunosuppression..."

There was a good old study that showed how hair loss ended in calcification. The worse the hair loss the more calcification at the top of the head.
Very very interesting. I dowsed and mold won't solve my hair loss but its still beneficial for me to run it. Thanks a lot jdp

jdp701 wrote:
I'd post a link or two but can't find right now but yeah, I was astonished when I found very real research here and info. Pathogens essentially change our behavior. Much much greater than most could imagine. For instance, everyone is aware how candida will make one crave sugar which is used to feed candida growth. However, this very same thing goes on a much much larger scale where people end up with anxiety, depression, risk taking behavior, negative thoughts, and even on a larger scale of how thoughts are affected. That's why I've mentioned to others here in the past that their anxiety or depression, etc. they are experiencing is not causing their problems but that their anxiety or depression, etc. is a result of the problems they are experiencing in the body.
Anyhow, thanks for the update.

I agree 100% especially through my experience so far, I'm so relaxed all the time just not a care in the world... until my itch starts lol but even then I'm barely worried about it.

I will update again tomorrow, sorry for the long delays. I started my new job and I just can't find any free time to myself.

GreenPower

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenPower Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:21 am

jdp701 wrote:GreenPower,

Was thinking about your case with Rife and hair loss and would bet you that you need more chelation/detox and is the reason for your changing results with hair loss.

I use to stress huge importance but assumed everyone was doing. So again, you can't kill a bunch of pathogens without cleaning up the metals and toxins that get spilled out in your body. If your toxic with a bunch of metals and toxins you won't get much benefit from Rife. There really is no way around this. Use to stress the huge importance long-time ago. 1... is a perfect example. Don't want to put words in his mouth but believe he didn't notice much with Rife but one round of chelation worked wonders for him. What this shows is just how toxic he was.

So again, very important to stress that Rife without chelation is short-sighted. If you kill a bunch of pathogens you'll only make yourself toxic. I bet that that's what you're going through. In other words, focus on chelation and once all the metals and toxins are dealt with you'll notice the benefits with Rife again.

I hope that makes sense. Hope that helps.

Yes I got this stuck in my head when I first started rifing. Maybe I'm missing some chelators?

I'm still dowsing to see what I need:
Legal Yogurt
Tri-boron
Mag Malate
Potassium Aspartate
Maca and L-hisidine
Lugols
Ascorbic Acid
Amla
Cilantro
Blue Vervaine
Nat Phos
Tell Met pellets
IP6
Homemade "electron bombshell" (as prague wrote it) or garlic extract for selenium and other things
Manna
Cell Food
Vit B

Is anything missing from that list? I thought about NAC but dowsing says not necessary. When I wrote that post up top I think it was a die off herx/symptom reaction because my hair is doing better right now, itching is barely noticeable when inflammation comes in.

I dowsed and found out that I have an Ascaris in me and really don't know how to tackle now. I keep getting no for running F.Buski script too. When you get no's as answers do you still ever run the scripts?

GreenPower

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenPower Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:28 am

jdp701 wrote:Here is one link of pathogens affecting personality

"Infections can alter behavior –here's the proof."

“There are several thousand peer-reviewed references demonstrating the association between infections and mental symptoms and at least 65 different microbes have been recognized as causing mental symptoms,”

http://stevensponauglewordpress.com/?p=1027

Holy crap, there's a lot there, thank you. I'm thinking that maybe my dad might be having some pathogen disturbing his emotions and thoughts and my mom too. All they do is worry, have trouble relaxing and get overly aggressive and angry over the smallest things, I'm definitively going to start rifing on them to see if there's any changes.

I dowsed to check if I have lymes disease within me and I got a yes... oh boy. But it don't feel like I do, maybe its dormant within me and better if I leave it for now....

GreenPower

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:37 am

GreenPower,

You're welcome.

I wouldn't consume so much dairy... even if it's 24 hour SCD yogurt. I would be consuming by how many tablespoons and not more if you have hair loss IMO/IME. For instance, if I have a high carb meal will consume about 2 tablespoons of 24 hour SCD yogurt. When consuming carbs, should consume fermented food.

If you think you have a parasite, should kill the parasites, then biofilm then later start hitting further down the chain of bacteria, etc..

It's good to experiment but if you are not getting as good of rsults as you like could also be due to running on output II. Output I is what's suppose to be run with most scripts. Most of the time Output I is much better IME. http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1686329#i

Regarding any other chelators, don't know as it's impossible to remember them that way for me. Only way for me to remember is to go back to my notes and see which one helps with which metal or toxin. If you know you have a problem with a given metal then can always ask and can look through my notes again to find best chelator.

Lyme is common to have. Merck researcher said 95% of world has it. However, others say around 80%. Although, places like Africa where malaria is present I assume not a big deal as malaria raises temperature so high which will kill/inhibit lyme. With even that, really comes down to immune system and genetic. Genetic about 20 or 25% are prone to it... which also means prone to mold issues. But those with strong immune system may come down with Alzheimers, MS, Parkinson's, etc. at a later time in life rather than early.

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:42 am

Pancake,

I'm not sure.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:48 am

np, I should've bought AOR right away.......hate to waste money

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenPower Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:46 pm

jdp701 wrote:GreenPower,

You're welcome.

I wouldn't consume so much dairy... even if it's 24 hour SCD yogurt. I would be consuming by how many tablespoons and not more if you have hair loss IMO/IME. For instance, if I have a high carb meal will consume about 2 tablespoons of 24 hour SCD yogurt. When consuming carbs, should consume fermented food.

I'll try but its so delicious. I throw maca in there with cocoa butter and fruits, its the most delicious meal of the day. Its hard to limit myself. I'll take the high carb meal with yogurt into consideration, thanks.

If you think you have a parasite, should kill the parasites, then biofilm then later start hitting further down the chain of bacteria, etc..

It's good to experiment but if you are not getting as good of rsults as you like could also be due to running on output II. Output I is what's suppose to be run with most scripts. Most of the time Output I is much better IME. http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1686329#i
I ran dwarf tapeworm on sunday and within 1 hour I had loads of parasites come out. I think the Tapeworm was blocking all the other dead parasites from exiting my liver since my humaworm round. I'm doing a bit better, but loads of gas. I just had hundreds of eggs come out of me earlier today, I'm really worried that there are probably hundreds more in me ready to be hatched. I asked if the doctrine covers it and I got no as an answer!!! I asked it to kill any eggs or hatch-lings though and then got a yes that it would do so. This parasite killing deal is almost better for me to leave it to the doctrine because I'm scared I'm going to mess up real bad somehow.

I just did a coffee enema and some more flukes another couple tapeworms came out, these bastards just keep coming. Mucus came out as well and it was filled with TONS of small bugs, not good. I'm worried my situation might get worse!

The doctrine is still running at 50% for me and says that I need to chelate more for it run higher. Also I got that thallium is my biggest heavy metal problem as of now, I have a tons of potassium aspartates so that's great news. I'm now taking mana everyday too.

Regarding any other chelators, don't know as it's impossible to remember them that way for me. Only way for me to remember is to go back to my notes and see which one helps with which metal or toxin. If you know you have a problem with a given metal then can always ask and can look through my notes again to find best chelator.

Ya don't worry about it, I go through a routine dowsing everyday checking what heavy metal problems need to be dealt with.

Lyme is common to have. Merck researcher said 95% of world has it. However, others say around 80%. Although, places like Africa where malaria is present I assume not a big deal as malaria raises temperature so high which will kill/inhibit lyme. With even that, really comes down to immune system and genetic. Genetic about 20 or 25% are prone to it... which also means prone to mold issues. But those with strong immune system may come down with Alzheimers, MS, Parkinson's, etc. at a later time in life rather than early.

hope this helps

What do you think is the urgency of me starting to treat lyme is? Priority number 1? Or kill off these parasites first? I might just leave it to the doctrine.

GreenPower

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:00 am

jdp,
Is there a script I could run to defnitly rule out the possibilty of lyme(if I have no reaction to it)? After some time, I decided now to get a rife-machine....should arrive in a week or so.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenPower Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:52 pm

Just a quick update,

After reading over Newports posts, I've decided it would be best if I just let the doctrine do its healing without having me interrupt it. I've asked to have the doctrine run 10x and I got a strong yes for it. I also dowsed to see how many weeks until I get regrowth and I got 3 weeks as an answer. Also from dowsing in order to get regrowth rifing and chelating are not enough, I must include an active life style and eating healthy food, NO GMO. I got that meat from grocery store will not suffice.

GreenPower

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:26 am

Any updates greenpower?
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:29 am

hapyman wrote:Any updates greenpower?
He's not been posting for two months.....but from what I read I doubt that he can/could dowse and I also think the doctrine wouldn't waste time to save his hairline(at least it would wait until more important things are done)

However you can command what the doctrine should run first......theoreticaly you could do "my regimen" with doctrine alone, but I didn't want to post it in my thread, since it's a lot for people to accept anyway.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:44 am

Pancake if you wuldnt mind could you pm me how to run your scripts via doctrine. I have been running the doctrine for quite a few months. I need to get back to dowsing though to find out what support supps I should be concentrating on. I have been taking quite a few different things due to dowsing like triboron, aspartates, humifulvate, vitamin c, msm, etc. I should check to see if I should get back in the malted barley and manna though.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenPower Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:00 am

For some reason this site always just keeps bringing me back even though my hairloss journey has/is coming to an end. I think it has to do with a passion of uncovering new theories that challenge todays medical paradigm. I love reading peoples theories, especially if the theories make sense. I never blow anything out and say its Hogwash because that is plain ignorant in my opinion. But hey I'm just a 21 year old kid that doesn't know anything and who am I to tell a 45 year old medical doctor that balding is not natural. Its sad to where we have come in this society, its kind of depressing to be born in this generation. But then again this whole journey has changed my life and I am thankful for going through all of this and having people like ImmortalHair, jdp701, Newport (He is the fucking greatest source of information out there), everyone else from curezone, and other people that have posted and shared their information.

Anyways I'm not going to go make this any longer than it should. Hair loss is reversible. Here are some pics for the non believers, even though I'm sick and tired of reading their posts on how something is fake and making fun of ideas that are not accepted in our day in age, I'm still going to post my results.

Before I post I am going to do what the great prague did and rank what I believe led to my hairloss end and reversing.

Doctrine: 7.5/10 (it deserves more but its frustrating keeping up with what I need to be supplementing with)
Herbs for parasites: 10/10
Hairloss scripts from jdp: 7/10
Supplements for chelation: 10/10
Meditation: 9.5/10
Tom Hagerty Scalp Excerice: 2/10
Nutrition: 9/10
Lifestyle change: 7/10

Although I don't really know how much the doctrine helped with hair, I know that it certainly did help my health situation 100%. The thing with the doctrine is if you are no giving your body what it needs then the doctrine will slow down to a halt. That being said, if you read previously I was running jdps rife scripts and running the doctrine and getting results but they quickly went to a dead end this is because I was not dealing with the biggest problem. Honestly it was infront of my eyes the entire time, I needed to take real vervain for the monster tapeworms and other of its friends. This has to be one of the biggest health changers. Anyways I'm not going into detail because its all on the rife forum on curezone and in jdps posts. To get your hair back means to get your health back. This means healing yourself physically, mentally, and especially spiritually. I go by jdps rule of health: energy blockage->toxin build up->parasites->fungi->bacteria->viruses. Roughly.
Also I don't recommend buying a rife machine. The doctrine is enough to take care of you.
Lol, how do you post pics?

GreenPower

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:27 am

Good to hear from you GreenPower. Glad you came back to share your story. You are lucky to find all of this at such a young age. Its great that you have opened your eyes to something so great and powerful. Don't be depressed coming from your generation because your generation needs a lot more people like you. You can be a leader in that regard and help others see the light. Don't worry about the negative feedback, only give to those that are willing to listen. You will find, as I have, that not everyone is willing to listen. Unfortunately I always didn't know this and pushed my info on people and that is when they fight back. Its sad really but only because I care for their well-being and they aren't willing to look inside of themselves for the answer. For those people there is not much to do other than allow them to continue make their own choices even though its hard to sit back and watch. Eventually some will come around but some never will but that is on them not you.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:00 pm

GreenPower,

Once you are on the doctrine, do you have to keep activating it during prayer times or are you on until you decide to get off it?

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenPower Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:04 pm

hapyman wrote:Good to hear from you GreenPower. Glad you came back to share your story. You are lucky to find all of this at such a young age. Its great that you have opened your eyes to something so great and powerful. Don't be depressed coming from your generation because your generation needs a lot more people like you. You can be a leader in that regard and help others see the light. Don't worry about the negative feedback, only give to those that are willing to listen. You will find, as I have, that not everyone is willing to listen. Unfortunately I always didn't know this and pushed my info on people and that is when they fight back. Its sad really but only because I care for their well-being and they aren't willing to look inside of themselves for the answer. For those people there is not much to do other than allow them to continue make their own choices even though its hard to sit back and watch. Eventually some will come around but some never will but that is on them not you.

Thanks hapyman I enjoyed reading that especially because I can relate to everything you said there. I can write a whole book what I've learned and experienced but I really feel its not a calling, its just another small chapter in my life. Its finally coming to an end and now I can move on with my life...phew what a relief, it got really overwhelming.

Anyways here are the pics:

Side view pic of hair:
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 9 Sidehairpic

Front view of hair:
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 9 Fronthairview

Back view of hair:
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 9 20111018172304288

Curezone notes:
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 9 20111018172444867
Don't expect to just go on the doctrine and that's it. DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE YOU ASK ANY QUESTIONS!!! I had to work for my hair back, it took a lot of time and effort. Don't expect people to just present it on a silver platter for you.

F165 Frequency Generator running the Newports Pineal script and the T3 and T2 zappers:
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 9 20111018172426564

Supplements now. It used to be a lot bigger from all the toxins I was trying to clean up, spent around 500$ 100% on supps:
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 9 20111018172341780

If there is one sign that I can tell you guys to look out for it is Bowel Movement. For the past 2 months I've been having 3-8 Bowel Movements a day, all that waste thats been bloating me up is finally leaving. I don't think I'm going to be visiting much longer as there is no need too. All the information is out there, now its up to you guys to go find it.

Peace and Love to everyone and Good Luck with your life.

PS: Dowsing is the greatest tool a man possesses

GreenPower

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenPower Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:05 pm

It seems the pics don't work so here is the link to image shack:

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/3/20111018172341780.jpg/

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/20/20111018172426564.jpg/

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/847/20111018172444867.jpg/

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/26/20111018172304288.jpg/

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/31/fronthairview.jpg/

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/696/sidehairpic.jpg/

GreenPower

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:05 pm

Are the last three all after pictures? If not, it doesn't seem like you had much hair loss to begin with.

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:16 am

congrats GreenPower!

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9