Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Rife and PCOS EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Rife and PCOS EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Rife and PCOS EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Rife and PCOS EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Rife and PCOS EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Rife and PCOS EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Rife and PCOS EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Rife and PCOS EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Rife and PCOS EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Rife and PCOS

2 posters

Go down

Rife and PCOS Empty Rife and PCOS

Post  missymoo Fri May 02, 2014 10:05 pm

I'm a noob to rife, I own a spooky2 and I was wondering if there were any rife frequencies for PCOS symptoms? My only symptom is hirsutism which has been deemed idiopathic by doctors. From what I understand even "idiopathic" hirsutism can be related to insulin resistance.

There is actually a frequency set in the database for hirsutism but I'd like to know more about how it would work.

I know that pathogens play a role in hair loss, but what about abnormal hair growth?

My hirsutism has always been mild but now it's getting worse and I feel completely powerless to stop it Sad

missymoo

Back to top Go down

Rife and PCOS Empty Re: Rife and PCOS

Post  missymoo Fri May 09, 2014 8:36 pm

Thanks for the reply rdkml

Since I made this thread I've been reading a bit more about it and I found one study that linked PCOS to chlamydia pneumoniae and chlamydia trachomatis and that chlamydia pneumoniae being linked to insulin resistance.

Just wondering about breast cancer frequencies, do they work for breast cysts?

missymoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sat May 10, 2014 1:12 am

Hi, Missymoo
I was researching PCOS for a family member a while ago. Myo-inositol, benfothiamine as well as methylation supps come to mind while attempting fixing it. Also loading with electrolites and iodine.
High testosterone is for woman MPB like disease, hirsutism. I believe the true cause is insulin and disability to handle metabolic stress may it be from carbs, and also fats. Other things that some speculate are connected are also xenoestrogens, which leads to focusing on improving liver function and sweating. Digestion issues and immune overload, long term - shutdown is also what comes to my mind as well. Dont think you can find a single pathogenic organism in your body and fix all with it. And there might be some surprises, specially if not dealing well with mold toxins.

Would try also some other sets, let's say - sets for pancreas, mold, lyme, and the pathogens involved in insulin resistance. There was a thread on this board, starring AR about it. It's a nice summary. But without feedback response measurement you will mostly be shutting it in the dark - which may work, or more likely wont.

Have a few questions for you.

Have you been heavily vaccinated in your past?
Do you have problem with toxic mold exposure?
Is there also any fungal overgrowth?
Other skin diseases?
Have problems losing weight?
Have problems with your sleep?

Thank you.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  missymoo Sat May 10, 2014 3:43 pm

Hi Beebrox

Thanks for the suggestions, I've actually recently started d-chiro-inositol so will see how that goes. I've been looking into methylation too but it gets a bit confusing for me too with under and over methylation.

With regards to biofeed back what I was wondering if anyone had an opinion on spooky pulse?

To answer your questions:
Have you been heavily vaccinated in your past? I guess I had whatever was standard in 1986, I also had a tetanus and hepatitis shot in my teens, I avoided the gardisil vaccine despite school and doctor trying talk me into it.
Do you have problem with toxic mold exposure? I don't think I do in my house, well there's no visible mold, but I think I remember finding some in my car.
Is there also any fungal overgrowth? Not that I'm aware of (no white coating on tongue) but I do have sugar cravings.
Other skin diseases? I get seborheic dermatitis on my scalp, I think I worked out that it's linked to food bingeing because I had a flare up at christmas and again at easter.
Have problems losing weight? I actually lose weight too easily
Have problems with your sleep? My number one problem is my insomnia; I wake up between 1-4 every single night without fail and I'm wide awake; this has happened for nearly 2 years now, sudden onset after stress.

I had a sleep study which found a few hypopneas during REM but not enough to diagnose sleep apnea. It's gotten a lot worse since I had a chest infection 2 months ago, knocked me down for 2 weeks, had various nutritional deficiencies after that such as angular cheilitis which didn't go away until I took high doses of B2 and B3 (I love niacin). And now I have weird sensations in my mouth like my tongue is really tense and I feel like I'm going to swallow it - I wake up with my tongue tense.

Cheers  Smile 

Rdkml,

Thanks for the advice, I'm definitely going to look into that device Very Happy

missymoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down