Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Ebola Virus - Page 6 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Ebola Virus - Page 6 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Ebola Virus - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Ebola Virus - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Ebola Virus - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Ebola Virus - Page 6 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Ebola Virus - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Ebola Virus - Page 6 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Ebola Virus - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Ebola Virus

+25
Dudard
Keanoseg
Organism
rofl
Kazbar
teacup
iuyyighghghgkh
Zaphod
ninjishal
bh1546
Xenon
ElmoSuper8
Delphine
angstman
shaftless
Vince Clortho
hiilikeyourbeard
whodathunkit
Odysseus
AS54
JDawg
CausticSymmetry
Hairbeback
29 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Ebola Virus - Page 6 Empty Re: Ebola Virus

Post  whodathunkit Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:50 am

Odysseus wrote:To even entertain the thought that Vitamin C will render you immune to Ebola is quackness at it's worst. And very, very dangerous.
And you know this because you're some kind of medical researcher and vitamin C expert...?  Linus Pauling reincarnated, perhaps?    Rolling Eyes

That said, at this point I don't disbelieve it, but I'm not a whole-hearted believer, either.  However, I believe more than I don't.  It all makes a lot of sense if you think about it long enough and hard enough.  It is a whole other paradigm, though.  

And I *DO* think it's dangerous to skirt and not emphasize the importance of protective gear and proper hygiene when working with ebola patients, simply because whatever toxin may be causing it is apparently transmissible.  So even if you don't catch it, whatever protects you from it DOES NOT guarantee you won't transmit that toxin to someone who isn't protected in the same way you are.

We have talked some around here about the fact that the rise of vaccines coincided with improved hygiene and sanitation measures in our society, and that vaccines wrongly get credit for the decrease in the transmission of deadly diseases when in reality it's actually because of the improved hygiene and sanitation.

When considering ebola or anything like it, I think it's MORE important to think about possible transmission to others rather than just "Am *I* immune?"

Last edited by whodathunkit on Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazbar Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:04 am

Ebola has been around for a very long time, it probably predates human beings. Humans have eaten animals that "supposedly" carry the ebola virus since our inception in Africa, don't you guys think that if the marketing monsters bullshit is true, then logically we should have been wiped out a long time ago!!! Also, lets not forget AIDS too... and other so called "transmittable" pathogens.

Kazbar

Back to top Go down

Post  Organism Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:06 am

Ebola treatment of Kent Brantly, Nancy Writebol holds lessons for others

Dr. Bruce Ribner, medical director of the infectious disease unit at Emory University Hospital, was one of the five physicians and 21 nurses who treated Brantly and Writebol in the unit.

The treatment team at Emory learned several lessons from their Ebola patients.

For Ebola patients who experience severe diarrhea and lose fluids, Ribner said it is important to replace potassium, calcium and other electrolytes.

"One guidance we are giving back to our colleagues is that they need to pay attention to replacing these electrolytes," he said. "Even if they’re unable to do the same tests, there are things they can do to try to improve outcomes."

Ribner said the Emory team also observed clotting abnormalities in their patients.

Writebol and Brantly enjoyed better nutritional status compared with some patients in West Africa, which is also important to recovery.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/ebola-treatment-of-kent-brantly-nancy-writebol-holds-lessons-for-others-1.2743248

Organism

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:08 am

Gosh, I opened a can of worms. I'm sorry. I lament Mad
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:11 am

teacup wrote:Gosh, I opened a can of worms. I'm sorry.  I lament Mad
Don't be.  Stop the lament! This should be talked about.   Smile

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:09 pm

Somewhere, probably found on the vaccine thread, there is some massive research on vitamin C. I posted the link somewhere.

There's literally a ton of research on it. However, Ody would be the first person I'd be lining up to pay
to promote vaccines wares (if I were an evil-minded shareholder of a major pharmaceutical cartel).

I really have nothing to gain by promoting this side of the untold story. Most people will continue to believe in the germ theory and ignore all that valuable, forgotten research on vitamin C IV's.

Once thing is for sure, those people are who glued to the screen watching network news are hopelessly enslaved/indoctrinated into a belief system/propaganda by a square screen I like to refer to as the "idiot box."

There's vaccine maker/pharmaceutical ad revenue to make - These people can't afford to tell the truth. And once in a while when reporters want to, the story doesn't make it to air.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:46 pm

CS, can you tell about importance of oxidation, as from using MMS, ozone, hyperbaric oxygen cabins in treating infections? As from i am aware of some people swear on ozone for also Ebola like virus issues. Is there any common sense in it, after all that's been seen in cleansing/rather than killing?

For the V-c, performed IV, is there a quality of special importance, bypassing the filtration systems? Also interested on your opinion of excreting unused vitamin C. There are many claims over the web, that vitamin - c will bind with the minerals before is flushed via kidneys to the urine. Is that an issue, and one have to keep in mind it? And also last but not least, what is really happening with vitamin C while exercising?

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:45 pm

Beebrox wrote:CS, can you tell about importance of oxidation, as from using MMS, ozone, hyperbaric oxygen cabins in treating infections? As from i am aware of some people swear on ozone for also Ebola like virus issues. Is there any common sense in it, after all that's been seen in cleansing/rather than killing?

For the V-c, performed IV, is there a quality of special importance, bypassing the filtration systems? Also interested on your opinion of excreting unused vitamin C. There are many claims over the web, that vitamin - c will bind with the minerals before is flushed via kidneys to the urine. Is that an issue, and one have to keep in mind it? And also last but not least, what is really happening with vitamin C while exercising?

Beebrox - Oxidation therapies are fantastic for this sort of thing. Even vitamin C is oxidative when the dose reaches above 10,000 mg (10 grams) via IV (it increases hydrogen peroxide in the white cells), effectively killing off stuff.

MMS is also effective (the right dose is usually 1 to 2 drops per hour in plenty of water activated by a weak acid).

Hyperbaric oxygen is very effective. I could tell countless stories about it. I've saved a lot of feet, toes and legs with it. I've seen extremely rapid recoveries (not thought to be possible by overzealous mainstream surgeons who were usually all too ready to amputate necrotic features). It's a massively underutilized tool. Unfortunately mainstream often has the units but limits it's use to a very narrow area of treatments. It even works for flesh eating bacteria that usually scares people.

Ozone is also effective and as usual, the government limits it in a lot of places for various reasons (usually for political reasons).

The only risk with IV-C is if a patient has a defect in the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD). So this is first screened beforehand.

Oral vitamin C effects things differently and often can reduce some minerals that are in excesses and some may increase absorption.

It's best to avoid taking vitamin C in high doses before or after exercise (because it reduces beneficial ROS).

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:22 pm

This keeps getting better and better

http://truthsector.net/2014/09/20/final-nails-in-the-ebola-scam-coffin-the-2014-ebola-outbreak-is-a-proven-fraud-here-is-the-evidence-i-am-sick-and-tired-of-repeating-this-fact-over-and-over-again/

This would actually make complete sense and I suggested this a few weeks ago. Hmm.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:59 pm

I found this old, related, discussion here on viruses
https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t5830-std-aids-very-worried

teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:52 pm

oh, so now ebola was created by the government to keep population at bay?

nonsense
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:32 am

Follow the money.

http://blogs.barrons.com/stockstowatchtoday/2014/10/03/tekmira-pharmaceuticals-more-than-ebola/

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:21 am

rofl wrote:oh, so now ebola was created by the government to keep population at bay?

nonsense

This forum has turned has turned into a hotbed of conspiracy theorists.

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:01 am

Odysseus wrote:
rofl wrote:oh, so now ebola was created by the government to keep population at bay?

nonsense

This forum has turned has turned into a hotbed of conspiracy theorists.

You know the term "conspiracy theorists" is just used to discredit people who question the bullshit they've been fed their whole lives? You actually seem to be one of the few people who still has their head in the sand.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:09 am

I second hiilikeyourbeard

The ebola hyperbole of 2014 is the same nonsense as the bird flu, the swine flu and all the other hysteria. It just gets people stirred up over nothing.

Vitamin C deficiency mimics all the same symptoms.

Odysseus how much stock do you have in these companies?

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:31 am

This week that shit arrived in Brazil only one person but it is already enough to cause a pandemic Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:43 pm

"Conspiracy theorist" is also a term used to describe people who injudiciously and uncritically ascribe a deliberate human cause to every single ill that nature in all her power and glory can perpetrate upon this earth in general and human kind in particular.  Or that plain old human stupidity or willful blindness can cause.

So please, no one tell me I have my head in the sand.  You may not like where I think yours is sometimes, in return.  I question EVERYTHING.

And one big thing I question is the breathtaking arrogance that insists that EVERY malign thing that happened in the late 20th or is happening now in 21st century has a man-made cause.  

Frankly, it is cut from the same ugly cloth as the arrogance of scientists and medical professionals who reflexively dismiss alternative methods and insist they already know everything and there is nothing more they can learn.  

IMO both forms of arrogance are exactly the same, just coming from different angles.   They're both based on uber-dumb Enlightenment/Romantic-era notion of man as the omnipotent master of the universe.

To which I say : FIE.  Or maybe just pffffft.

Not everything is engineered.  We're not that fucking smart as a species.  Some shit just happens.  And I think ebola is bad shit that just happened.  Just like the plague back in the 14th century is some shit that just happened.  And the flu of 1917.   Etc.  

The utterly knavish incompetence of our global governing class, coupled with incompetence born of arrogance and complacency in many Western medical personnel (that is, I don't think any of our health professionals over there really thought it could or would spread to other countries the way it has, or that non-Africans would catch it like they have, because after all, it can't happen to *us*, right?!) got us to this state with ebola.

The media is also a huge, HUGE part of fanning the flames.  But most of  them are just useful idiots out to make a buck by selling sensational headlines and broadcasts.

I do believe there *are* very malign forces in the world who are taking advantage or are poised to take advantage of the crisis, financially and bureaucratically, and I think they're deliberately egging the useful idiots in the media on.

Same thing happened with 9/11.  Stupidity and willfull blindness allowed it to happen; then the malign forces aided by useful idiots took advantage in the form of the Patriot Act, creation of the TSA, implementation of invasive security equipment, and some other stunningly bad governmental "solutions".

And please no one tell me that either or both 9/11 and/or ebola has to be a conspiracy because people aren't that stupid all the time.  Because yes, yes, YES, WE ARE that stupid.  We elect gob-smackingly stupid people to run our government, and our bureaucracies promote the most efficient ass-kissers rather than the most competent people into positions of power all the time.  

If you've ever worked anywhere outside your home a day in your life, you *must* know how stunningly, jaw-droppingly stupid people in positions of authority can be, all day, every day.  This widespread level of incompetence exhibited by people positions of government authority could absolutely be responsible for the majority of things I've heard are conspiracies in the last 10-20 years.  That's just Occam's Razor.

So I firmly, totally, and honestly believe the malign forces that are taking advantage are NOT the main proponents of what is happening with ebola.   They didn't create anything.  They may be fomenting a little panic on the side for their own purposes, and they may have been hanging around like hyenas waiting for the right opportunity to foment, but basically they're just carrion eaters.  They're not prime movers in this.

If there's conspiracy about anything it's just to make a quick buck selling useless vaccines, or how to score some government regulatory coup that will give the Party a little more control over us proles.  Which is bad enough, but not of the level that some people are apparently thinking.

Ebola wasn't man-made, and it's not a conspiracy to thin the population.  That might be a bonus for some in power, and some may be allowing the spread in hopes it will happen, but I'd bet my 401K this is a naturally-occuring, naturally evolving microbe, and that it all started naturally, not in a lab.

I also agree with CS that the fear is way overblown.  I think this too will peter out just like all the other "pandemics" the media has told us we've faced in the last 10 years.   Kinda like that parade of uber-powerful hurricanes we were supposed to get starting from 2004 until today, a parade which never materialized after the year 2004, and which were also supposedly some kind of weather control conspiracy by someone.

Also believe that high-dose vitamin C and other nutritional therapies should be first-line of attack in the fight against ebola.  

And that anyone working with ebola patients should wear protection and take every possible sanitation/hygenic precaution, simply because of the chance they might transmit something to someone more vulnerable than they are.

Thanks for the opportunity to rant.  Also appreciate anyone's attention who had the fortitude to make it all the way through this.  I does appreciate it.  Very Happy

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:43 pm

I don't think you quite understand the world we're living in. Basically, yes, most if not all the "ill" that there is on this planet is man-mad. Everything is man-made these days. Our food, weather, medicine. You realize these new pills we all pop are the alternative medicine? Willful blindness does not cause GMO's, Vaccines, Water fluoridation, geoengineering, worthless education system, media, political system etc. Literally everything is reversed right now...and it's on purpose. How don't you see it? This isn't some conspiracy theory. We're literally living in a matrix.

As for the 9/11 false flag attack that launched our military presence into the middle east...why do you think we haven't left, and never will? Please, if you think the stripping away of our basic freedoms and rights that came after 9/11 with this bills and acts, is just "chance" by "idiots", you're sadly mistaken friend. These are planned false flags to further the NWO agenda. And this ebola garbage is to further take away our rights.

Problem, reaction, solution... governments have been doing it forever. Cause a problem, (ebola, global warming, 911 etc), get a reaction (government please make it stop, help us!), solution (take away your rights). It's so easy a kid could see it.

These people in positions of power you see aren't even the ones making the moves and decisions. They're puppets... so obviously yea they're stupid. You're not telling me anything I don't know.

hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Keanoseg Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:57 pm

Lol... the old fairy tale fantasy vs realism.... this is centuries old people. Some people have enough money to buy an entire continent, just saying. hiilikey, they aren't really stupid because they're puppets, more like they don't have any choice anyway whatsoever. But yeah.

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:19 pm

just because there is some truth behind some conspiracy theories, doesnt mean they are all true.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  102 Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:49 am

I agree with Whodathunkit.

To me, the powers that be, rather than in a creative capacity, are reaching out and grabbing opportunities based on the already extant ebola problem. If no one has noticed, governments like creating enemy's of nations, things which can paralyze entire nations with fear and cause people's asshole's to clench and sort of just jump on board with the hive mind. So what I believe I'm seeing is the government re-framing this problem as something different, creating a new enemy we now have to go "fight". A form of rationalization for occupying larger segments of the African continent, and controlling more of the world's reserve oil.

We have terrorists and ISIS in the middle east, and ebola in Africa. The US gov likes to posture itself as the police force of world affairs. We have two enemies now that will permit the gov to be those kind of agents, and easily use the corporately owned media to guide national opinion on exactly why we're there. If it isn't Isis beheading our friends, it'll be ebola killing them, and then afflicted people will become scourge, a source of fear and paranoia alot like terrorists.

It might sound tired, but it really is about world oil control. If no one has seen the film 'Collapse', its worth a watch. Of all the "conspiracies" out there, I believe this one may be the most accurate depiction (along with a little economic/currency research) of what is really making the world turn right now. I find it scary how many people I personally know who freely swallow the shit that gets fed to them on MSNBC. Think the reason we are really occupying these territories is to fight terrorism or disease? Nope, its using our outrageously buffed up military strong arm to aggresively enforce the US petro-dollar. If the petrodollar goes, so does the US. So in a sense, there are hundreds of millions of Americans whose lives and standards for living at this very moment, depend greatly on the US to continue this "foreign policy".

Back to top Go down

Post  Dudard Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:33 am

I’m enjoying this conversation. Just my two cents.

I don’t think that people engineer these disasters, but they recognize an opportunity to make money when they happen. Disaster capitalists made money off 9/11, Katrina, the wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, and now ISIS. There are some who will profit from Ebola.. This is spelled out in Naomi’ Klein’s book The Shock Doctrine.

I don’t think people like the idea of spreading disaster wars and disease, but If you were elected by a board of directors to manage a company, your job is to make the company more profitable and increase stock value. If you don’t then the Board will vote you out and find someone who will. So it behooves you to find ways to make more profits even it means polluting, taking advantage of a disaster and/or bribing the media.

My point is that people who take advantage of these disasters don’t necessarily like them but see them as an opportunity. It is a systemic problem called capitalism and it is at war with people.

Dudard

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:46 am

If I hear some cocksucker on CNN mention "long term quarantine centers" I'm buying another gun.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:19 am

beard, sadly, I believe you think you're a little bit smarter than you actually are.  You better check that...it will get you in trouble when you're F2F with people you think you're smarter than but in reality are much smarter than you.

Please don't tell me from the depth of your advanced age and extensive life experience that I "dont quite understand the world [I'm] living in."  Jeez.  Rolling Eyes  Try reading some actual history and philosophy instead of getting all your information from cure zone, Wikipedia, and/or the internet.

At any rate, smart Americans already have guns.  Have had, for a long time.  If you're just now waking up the fact that the 2nd Amendment should have been the first, and without the 2nd all the others could very easily fall by the wayside, then you really *aren't* as smart as you think you are.  I knew that by the time I was 12.   Laughing

I won't get into a long, time-sucking, idiotic debate with anyone about why we're in Iraq, but briefly, it's because our leaders perceived, rightly or wrongly, we needed a toehold in the Middle East after 9/11.    Saddam was a lame duck/low-hanging fruit/pick your metaphor, so we went there.  It was never all about oil.  It never will be.   That is such an over-simplified view of the situation that I always find it difficult to believe that anyone actually believes that.

Some opportunists *have* been able to make oil money out of the fact that we decided to go there.  But they were never the prime movers.   Get OVER Halliburtion/Darth Cheney.  Rolling Eyes

Some opportunists have also been able to make a lot of false anti-American hay over the fact that we went there, too.  If anyone thinks a majority of these conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11 and Iraq aren't being created by people who want to see the end of the U.S. as a world power, possibly because a strong U.S. is all that stands in the way of them and their schemes, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you .

You guys *do* know that the culture war between Islam and the West has been going on for over 1000 years, right?

You do know that after WWI when the last of the Ottoman Empire was carved up between Britain and France, that that just exacerbated a lot of anti-Western sentiment that had been percolating since the Crusades, right?   And that the U.S. didn't want to have anything to do with the Middle East at the end of WW1, which would have been a perfect time to take things over if we had REALLY been inclined to do so...right?

You do know that the U.S. was fairly positively perceived in the Middle East until the Soviets (Russians) went into Afghanistan and that region in the '60's and '70's and began to deliberately spread anti-U.S. propaganda there in order to deflect attention away from the fact that they were trying to annex Afghanistan into the Soviet Empire, right?  

Anyway, I'm sure you all realize that.  Just giving a little reminder that maybe things are not so cut-and-dried as they may seem when watching propaganda films about why everything revolves around oil, or reading off-topic posts on cure zone and the like.

P.S.  Smart people quit watching CNN a long time ago, precisely because they're all cocksuckers.   Laughing  

P.P.S.
rofl wrote: just because there is some truth behind some conspiracy theories, doesnt mean they are all true.
Yes, yes, YES.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  Keanoseg Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:39 am

It's funny what people consider smart or stupid. Not every conspiracy theory is true , and not every conspiracy theory is false either. And behind every conspiracy theory there's a trigger that offers different direct explanation for the possible historic or modern reasoning of that specific act. For example, I am not American and I have no idea what's happening over there. But here where I live, there are trials now for specific high-command people for the acts they've done 20 years ago. And it took years from when this stuff was considered your typical "conspiracy theory" to the point where they found evidence. There were always people talking about this but they were considered conspiracy lunatics and had even been put in prison for harrasment of public order and piece, and in some cases, even by UN. There are and were more situations like this regarding more than just direct political agendas via wars. There's more to this than anything you'll read in the books, anything you'll hear on TV and any other source. Were you there when it happened under whichever agreement at source? No. And saying that anyone is "let's call it" 'ignorant' for different "beliefs" is being "ignorant" imo. And I'm talking about both sides here. Pro-conspiracy and anti-conspiracy. Because that's what all of this is. Beliefs. This is like talking atheism vs religion. Because noone actually knows the real truth. Can anyone ever truly disprove religion? No. Can anyone ever truly prove it? No. At least human to human we can't. It's the same with this. And if this happened in smaller zones and "less" important than the USA and it's counterparts, I have no doubts that at some point something happened there. What exactly and why? I have no idea. You know why people are still talking about 9/11 and all the other things? And there are all kinds of views here. We have pro-conspiracy, anti-conspiracy, momentary capitalism opportunism, genuine patriotism preventative models, and about a 100 other different "agendas". It's because the only places where there will ever be so much variety is things that can't be proven in any absolute way and that is pretty much the end-point. All we can do, is speculate collectively about things we absolutely don't know anything about, and trying to find a reason for the original individuals who probably by and amongst themselves had different reasons alltogether. I'm not claiming anything to be a fact but both sides should keep their mind open. I think at some point everyone on this forum agreed that even medicine is an industry in a lot of cases and ways, more of which we could say about cosmetic part of it, and even more about disease prevention and all else. I don't think they are that stupid to not know some stuff that is considered alternative and it's really effective. But they just want to make money there. This can't even be disproven anymore.

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next