Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Ebola Virus EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Ebola Virus EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Ebola Virus EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Ebola Virus EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Ebola Virus EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Ebola Virus EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Ebola Virus EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Ebola Virus EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Ebola Virus EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Ebola Virus

+25
Dudard
Keanoseg
Organism
rofl
Kazbar
teacup
iuyyighghghgkh
Zaphod
ninjishal
bh1546
Xenon
ElmoSuper8
Delphine
angstman
shaftless
Vince Clortho
hiilikeyourbeard
whodathunkit
Odysseus
AS54
JDawg
CausticSymmetry
Hairbeback
29 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Ebola Virus Empty Ebola Virus

Post  Hairbeback Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:22 pm

Seeing all the Ebola news on TV got me thinking....what if an outbreak did hit the united states. The virus is air borne and can be transmitted by different species. Has their been any suppressed or ignored natural remedies for this deadly virus?

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Ebola Virus Empty Re: Ebola Virus

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:26 pm

Hairbeback wrote:Seeing all the Ebola news on TV got me thinking....what if an outbreak did hit the united states. The virus is air borne and can be transmitted by different species. Has their been any suppressed or ignored natural remedies for this deadly virus?

If the media outlets were intellectually honest, they wouldn't be using scare tactics like this.

Instead, they would remind the public that an important trace mineral, Selenium (Se) prevents this type of thing.

Biol Trace Elem Res. 2011 Dec;143(3):1325-36. doi: 10.1007/s12011-011-8977-1. Epub 2011 Feb 12.
Review: micronutrient selenium deficiency influences evolution of some viral infectious diseases.
Harthill M.

Recently emerged viral infectious diseases (VIDs) include HIV/AIDS, influenzas H5N1 and 2009 H1N1, SARS, and Ebola hemorrhagic fevers. Earlier research determined metabolic oxidative stress in hosts deficient in antioxidant selenium (Se) (<1 μMol Se/L of blood) induces both impaired human host immunocompetence and rapidly mutated benign variants of RNA viruses to virulence. These viral mutations are consistent, rather than stochastic, and long-lived. When Se-deficient virus-infected hosts were supplemented with dietary Se, viral mutation rates diminished and immunocompetence improved. Herein is described the role of micronutrient Se deficiency on the evolution of some contemporary RNA viruses and their subsequent VIDs. Distinguishing cellular and biomolecular evidence for several VIDs suggests that environmental conditions conducive to chronic dietary Se deprivation could be monitored for bioindicators of incipient viral virulence and subsequent pathogenesis.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:36 pm

I use Himalayan salt which contains a food amount of selenium. There are reports from alternative media sites ( I don't believe them yet need more evidence) that this strain is even worse then the original. I will be eating more Garlic, Turmeric that is for sure

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:13 am

200 mcg of selenium is the ticket for prevention. vitamin C in large doses should treat an acute case. As ubraj mentioned, vitamin C is an extremely potent viralcide.

http://jid.oxfordjournals.org/content/179/Supplement_1/S18.long

The law of the terrain (clean inside, has good nutrition = far less susceptible).

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JDawg Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:06 am

Its not airborne transmission, so don't worry too much.

That's a little bit of media scare tactics. Has to be passed via direct contact with infected or their fluids (saliva, diarrhea, vomit, etc).

JDawg

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:34 am

JDawg wrote:Its not airborne transmission, so don't worry too much.

That's a little bit of media scare tactics. Has to be passed via direct contact with infected or their fluids (saliva, diarrhea, vomit, etc).

Couldn't agree more

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:24 am

Agree with JDawg. If you listen to the media daily, you'll be afraid to get out of bed in the morning and put your clothes on.

Granted, Ebola is far from trivial. Its terrifying. But we need to keep some perspective on this. The media is ratings driven so it likes to sensationalize, use bold print headlines and make an ordeal out of everything. The more emotional impact they have, the more people they can keep watching. Unless you are in close contact with an infected person you don't really need to worry, and with the quarantine protocols in most developed countries, this will be handled.

The populations I feel for are those in Africa where there aren't resources to help people, physical resources or education. I have to crack up when I see a nationwide panic about two people being brought here for treatment when its an epidemic very real to people on the other side of the Atlantic.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:21 pm

The thing is the media is not the one saying it can be spread through the air....I was reading a Canadian study which said it could

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:24 am

Experimental conditions is the operative term here. The authors conceded it was unlikely that the disease can be transmitted from human-to-human in a natural environment. One reason for that is the authors had no direct evidence for airborne transmission between the pigs and monkeys. The authors believed it was from airborne droplets because of the respiratory effects on the pigs, but could not rule out transmissions by formites. Until we've got evidence for airborne transmission between humans, this isn't something we should be alarming people about unnecessarily. Sure, its something to think about, I mean hypothetically. But this study does not demonstrate that we have a legitimate concern about it, especially here in the US.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:46 am

AS54 wrote:Experimental conditions is the operative term here. The authors conceded it was unlikely that the disease can be transmitted from human-to-human in a natural environment. One reason for that is the authors had no direct evidence for airborne transmission between the pigs and monkeys. The authors believed it was from airborne droplets because of the respiratory effects on the pigs, but could not rule out transmissions by formites. Until we've got evidence for airborne transmission between humans, this isn't something we should be alarming people about unnecessarily. Sure, its something to think about, I mean hypothetically. But this study does not demonstrate that we have a legitimate concern about it, especially here in the US.

Well, seeing how most of us here don't believe in the germ theory, I don't see what the issue is. No doubt, if we ate enough selenium and scanned ourselves with violet ray gun wands on a daily basis - we could roll around in a pile of ebola tainted blood and vomit with absolute assurance that no harm would come to our hardy, robust constitutions. . .

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:36 am

Odysseus, do you even know what a formite is without googling it?

Regardless, why dontcha put on your big boy pants and stop trolling. Get over yourself and get comfy with the fact that not everyone thinks what you think.

Plus, you're apparently laboring again under your recurring delusion that you're funny. You're not. You got a little positive attention lately, but it doesn't change anything, including the fact that your humor is...not humorous. Guess we'll have to stop feeding you again.

Please, please go roll in something...anything...thereby to occupy your time and deprive us of your extraordinarily original pitchfork-sharp wit, and your scintillating, ground-breaking mainstream wisdom.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:46 am

Odysseus - I thought what you said was funny. I for one, totally disregard the germ theory. Why? It's a load of horse hockey/crap, etc.

Meanwhile, the majority of the public believes in whatever spews forth from the Centers for Disease Creation, Federal Deception Association, Medical Murder Association who have contributed to real and significant body counts every year.

And they want as many people to swallow their fluoride fortified "Kool-Aid" as they can.....the more injected (think, bypass of liver and kidney filtration) of known, neurotoxic substances directly into the blood stream.

The germ theory has already drugged up people terrified enough to volunteer to line up to be poisoned.

Once they get sick, they ask the 'all knowing' M.D's with 12 years of social engineering to chemically alter their physiology into more drug-induced poisoning, then they go into surgery, then they die with half-a-brain.

Is it all about Selenium? Selenium is just one part...we need all of the basic 24 minerals of life. That is if we are interested in our health.

Eating herbicide laced GMO crops further plummets the virtually bankrupt mineral capacity these plants can soak up, from soils which have been destroyed by "modern" agriculture methods.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:47 am

whodathunkit wrote:Odysseus, do you even know what a formite is without googling it?

Regardless, why dontcha put on your big boy pants and stop trolling.   Get over yourself and get comfy with the fact that not everyone thinks what you think.

Plus, you're apparently laboring again under your recurring delusion that you're funny.  You're not.   You got a little positive attention lately, but it doesn't change anything, including the fact that your humor is...not humorous.  Guess we'll have to stop feeding you again.

Please, please go roll in something...anything...thereby to occupy your time and deprive us of your extraordinarily original pitchfork-sharp wit, and your scintillating, ground-breaking mainstream wisdom.

Who's "us"? Also, it's fairly obvious that not everyone here thinks like I think. But you'd be surprised. . .

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:09 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:Odysseus - I thought what you said was funny. I for one, totally disregard the germ theory. Why? It's a load of horse hockey/crap, etc.

Meanwhile, the majority of the public believes in whatever spews forth from the Centers for Disease Creation, Federal Deception Association, Medical Murder Association who have contributed to real and significant body counts every year.

And they want as many people to swallow their fluoride fortified "Kool-Aid" as they can.....the more injected (think, bypass of liver and kidney filtration) of known, neurotoxic substances directly into the blood stream.

The germ theory has already drugged up people terrified enough to volunteer to line up to be poisoned.

Once they get sick, they ask the 'all knowing' M.D's with 12 years of social engineering to chemically alter their physiology into more drug-induced poisoning, then they go into surgery, then they die with half-a-brain.

Is it all about Selenium?  Selenium is just one part...we need all of the basic 24 minerals of life. That is if we are interested in our health.

Eating herbicide laced GMO crops further plummets the virtually bankrupt mineral capacity these plants can soak up, from soils which have been destroyed by "modern" agriculture methods.

CS, the gap between our "understanding" begins with Pasteur vs. Be'Champ. And so it goes. Still, I enjoy your posts and find many of the links you provide both interesting and helpful.

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:15 am

It appears to me that possibly this whole ebola thing is either about fear or distraction. But what I want to know is what freedoms and rights this will scare us into allowing the removal of these rights. I can't see any other reason other than distraction. Maybe from what's going on with Israel/Palestine. Just throwing it out there. Fuck this world.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:25 am

Odysseus - I totally agree.  Also, this particular argument is not an easy one either. A case can easily be made either way.

hiilikeyourbeard - Also my sentiments. Who here has seen that old movie, "They Live"?  It's a movie analogous to our overall society--I suppose regardless of whether humans (sociopaths) or reptiles or just blind greed are behind the motivation to steer the public herd into unconscious submission.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:51 am

hiilikeyourbeard wrote:It appears to me that possibly this whole ebola thing is either about fear or distraction. But what I want to know is what freedoms and rights this will scare us into allowing the removal of these rights. I can't see any other reason other than distraction. Maybe from what's going on with Israel/Palestine. Just throwing it out there. Fuck this world.

Or it could be a real disease. And no, I don't think anything could minimize the Israel/Hamas conflict.

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Clortho Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:55 am

Notice how that movie is rarely talked about or ever on any of the cable stations. John carpenters level of genius is unparalleled that guy has some crazy insight.
Vince Clortho
Vince Clortho

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:09 pm

Odysseus wrote:
hiilikeyourbeard wrote:It appears to me that possibly this whole ebola thing is either about fear or distraction. But what I want to know is what freedoms and rights this will scare us into allowing the removal of these rights. I can't see any other reason other than distraction. Maybe from what's going on with Israel/Palestine. Just throwing it out there. Fuck this world.

Or it could be a real disease. And no, I don't think anything could minimize the Israel/Hamas conflict.

Yeah obviously it's a real disease... I said nothing about that. I'm talking about fear. Also, I never said anything about minimizing Israel/Palestine... I said DISTRACT. Big difference.

I swear you just like disagreeing for the sake of it. Troll on, I guess.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:14 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:Odysseus - I totally agree.  Also, this particular argument is not an easy one either. A case can easily be made either way.

hiilikeyourbeard - Also my sentiments. Who here has seen that old movie, "They Live"?  It's a movie analogous to our overall society--I suppose regardless of whether humans (sociopaths) or reptiles or just blind greed are behind the motivation to steer the public herd into unconscious submission.

I'll give it a watch now. I haven't looked much into the reptilian theory. Though a man I have grown highly fond of by the name of David Icke talks about it frequently. If you really take a step back and look at the world we are currently living in, this is not how humans were meant to live. No one should have to pay "money" to live. Everything is upside down and we've all been so brainwashed it's disgusting.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:44 pm

They live very underrated movie

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:51 pm

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/natural-treatments-ebola-virus-exist-research-suggests

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:54 am

Odysseus wrote:Who's "us"? Also, it's fairly obvious that not everyone here thinks like I think. But you'd be surprised. . .

US = Others like me who see a bit more passive-aggressive meanness in your posts than CS apparently does. Trust me, they're out there. People who constantly enact your kind of "comedy" are simply presumers upon the tolerance of others.

Since you won't stop pulling it, I won't stop saying it: your "satire" schtick was cute the first couple hundred times you did it. But every comedy routine gets old. Yours already is.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:22 am

I believe the truth lies somewhere between Pasteur and Beauchamp. In fact, I believe they are both right but are just focused on different contexts. For the most part, the terrain theory is absolutely right according to me. If the immune system is healthy and our normal barriers are functioning as they should, a bacteria is only "harmful" on a contextual basis, and "harmful" is totally relative, based entirely on which organism's perspective you're looking at. If the earth were alive, I bet you'd find it had strong opinions about human beings as "harmful". If that immunity is not functioning properly then any one of many other living organisms hospitable to the human body could live in (or on) it and make use of its structure and function for its own life functions. It would be no different than human being's parasitic relationship with plant life here on earth. If the earth had an immune system, you could frame this reality as one where human beings were able to evade that system (or it simply didn't function) and thus, we inhabit, flourish, and drain resources. That's the relationship. There is a reason the body compartmentalizes the flora to the gut. This is an evolutionary partnership. There is no doubt at one point in human history - or pre-human history - that many of the same bacteria housed in our guts were killing people like any other disease-causer. But those people who were killed died out probably rather quickly, and those people who formed this cooperation lived on. But we sequester these things away in a specific compartment of the body, and when they get out of this compartment, many of them can still cause problems for us.

So I think its pretty clear that "germs" can cause disease but that the terrain is what creates the context where they are able to do that, it does this by creating opportunities. This is true of all life. Where there is a niche, something will find it and exploit it. It just so happens that bacteria are small enough and metabolically sustainable in various nooks and crannies within us, not just because of their size but because of some of their abilities to evade our normal immune functions. They are good, in some cases, at not being killed.

If you threw human beings out into another planet with a radically different environment, it would probably be chaos. Things killing us left and right. Only certain of us would survive. Those that did would populate and start stealing resources from other life on that planet. Its just like this. The bacteria that cause us disease are the ones that are able to do this. The terrain theory doesn't quite account for the virility brought on by spontaneous evolutionary change, but it does account for how our system creates opportunities for the infection.

The scary thing is that this evolutionary red queen race has been ongoing forever, and always will be. But think about how much harsher the existence and life cycle is for a bacterium or a virus (not really a life cycle). Their environments are literally just murder. Imagine yourself in a group of 100,000 people. For every 500 people there was one little thing carrying a machine gun going through the crowd and just mowing people down. That might give you an idea of what life is like at that level. Imagine the evolutionary pressure. Advantageous mutations would accumulate rather quickly and propagate quickly. I'm saying that bacteria and viruses will generally always be ahead of us in the race. For every one we are able to eradicate, there will be another that is finding new ways to evade our immunity or is antibiotic resistant.

There is no doubt there are germs out there that create disease. But we do need to acknowledge our immune system is often what allows that disease to happen, save for species that are especially virulent or have different modes of infection. All of this bullshit today about washing our hands every two minutes, antibac-ing all of the vegetables and fruits we eat, and moms carrying antibac in their purses to hose their kids down with whenever they make contact with another human being...that shit is the result of the germ theory. That bacterial exposure is actually necessary and ideal for helping the body build its own defenses. People are castrating themselves by trying to create this sterile environment around themselves and their families, making themselves more vulnerable for the next "best-adapted" microorganism that does come along.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:46 am

I'll expand on this a little (Terrain vs Germ Theory).

Here's why I think the germ theory falls flat

People create disease - Nature doesn't (this is the missing link).

When antibiotics are taken, they damage the lining of the intestine. Suddenly the epithelial lining no longer protects us.

So what happens next?  The sewage in our body is no longer isolated and can enter outside this area.

What does an antibiotic really do?  It prevents the excrement from the microbe feasting on whatever toxin found itself in the system--so this excrement can be quite toxic. Just because the bacteria are seen at the crime doesn't mean it is there for the wrong reasons. Whatever toxin found its way was the problem.

When a dentist places materials in the mouth puts new restraints and barriers on blood flow to "save" teeth, the immune system can no longer clean up things effectively. Then disease follows (autoimmune, cancer, heart disease, etc).

Research clearly shows the more germ phobic people are the less time they play with the dirt, the more they get sick.
We are more germ/microbe than we are our own cells.

The germ theory is just a killing machine for profit.

The only "antibiotic" you need is antimicrobial peptides (courtesy of the sun or vitamin D). Then nutrients/minerals are needed for detoxification processes.

Since the medical community within the ranks of poisons for profit system, which they naively believe is "modern" and the "best" they are victims of their own belief system.

There are 24 minerals of life, which few people actually get.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next