Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Ebola Virus - Page 7 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Ebola Virus - Page 7 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Ebola Virus - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Ebola Virus - Page 7 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Ebola Virus - Page 7 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Ebola Virus - Page 7 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Ebola Virus - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Ebola Virus - Page 7 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Ebola Virus - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Ebola Virus

+25
Dudard
Keanoseg
Organism
rofl
Kazbar
teacup
iuyyighghghgkh
Zaphod
ninjishal
bh1546
Xenon
ElmoSuper8
Delphine
angstman
shaftless
Vince Clortho
hiilikeyourbeard
whodathunkit
Odysseus
AS54
JDawg
CausticSymmetry
Hairbeback
29 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Ebola Virus - Page 7 Empty Re: Ebola Virus

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:30 am

whodathunkit wrote:beard, sadly, I believe you think you're a little bit smarter than you actually are.  You better check that...it will get you in trouble when you're F2F with people you think you're smarter than but in reality are much smarter than you.

Please don't tell me from the depth of your advanced age and extensive life experience that I "dont quite understand the world [I'm] living in."  Jeez.  Rolling Eyes  Try reading some actual history and philosophy instead of getting all your information from cure zone, Wikipedia, and/or the internet.

At any rate, smart Americans already have guns.  Have had, for a long time.  If you're just now waking up the fact that the 2nd Amendment should have been the first, and without the 2nd all the others could very easily fall by the wayside, then you really *aren't* as smart as you think you are.  I knew that by the time I was 12.   Laughing

I won't get into a long, time-sucking, idiotic debate with anyone about why we're in Iraq, but briefly, it's because our leaders perceived, rightly or wrongly, we needed a toehold in the Middle East after 9/11.    Saddam was a lame duck/low-hanging fruit/pick your metaphor, so we went there.  It was never all about oil.  It never will be.   That is such an over-simplified view of the situation that I always find it difficult to believe that anyone actually believes that.

Some opportunists *have* been able to make oil money out of the fact that we decided to go there.  But they were never the prime movers.   Get OVER Halliburtion/Darth Cheney.  Rolling Eyes

Some opportunists have also been able to make a lot of false anti-American hay over the fact that we went there, too.  If anyone thinks a majority of these conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11 and Iraq aren't being created by people who want to see the end of the U.S. as a world power, possibly because a strong U.S. is all that stands in the way of them and their schemes, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you .

You guys *do* know that the culture war between Islam and the West has been going on for over 1000 years, right?

You do know that after WWI when the last of the Ottoman Empire was carved up between Britain and France, that that just exacerbated a lot of anti-Western sentiment that had been percolating since the Crusades, right?   And that the U.S. didn't want to have anything to do with the Middle East at the end of WW1, which would have been a perfect time to take things over if we had REALLY been inclined to do so...right?

You do know that the U.S. was fairly positively perceived in the Middle East until the Soviets (Russians) went into Afghanistan and that region in the '60's and '70's and began to deliberately spread anti-U.S. propaganda there in order to deflect attention away from the fact that they were trying to annex Afghanistan into the Soviet Empire, right?  

Anyway, I'm sure you all realize that.  Just giving a little reminder that maybe things are not so cut-and-dried as they may seem when watching propaganda films about why everything revolves around oil, or reading off-topic posts on cure zone and the like.

P.S.  Smart people quit watching CNN a long time ago, precisely because they're all cocksuckers.   Laughing  

P.P.S.
rofl wrote: just because there is some truth behind some conspiracy theories, doesnt mean they are all true.

Yes, yes, YES.

Okay, first off... stop calling me stupid. You've basically said it 3 times here. Fucking Christ. I am NOT stupid, but I don't think I'm some super intelligent guy who knows everything, either...This is what I'm seeing. So stop hinting that I'm an idiot for walking by a TV when someone else was watching the news, or putting pieces together. I feel it's important to tune into mainstream media from time to time to see what the talking heads are selling. And with this Ebola horseshit...it really seems to be fear. Fear and the hope we happily give up our rights for our safety. Like I said, this is how it always goes. Problem, reaction, solution. You can be sure whatever story they're pushing, something totally different is going on.

Second, I honestly don't care what you believe about our government and situations like the middle east. I'm sure there's many reasons we're there. As they say, never let a good tragedy go to waste. Have you not heard presidents through the ages talk about the New World Order? Have you not looked into it? Agenda 21? All the history is right there! I don't get where you're coming from really but if you wanna believe that these official stories are true, that it's just a few bad apples and capitalism that are running the show and it's just all essentially random chance then you go on right ahead burying that well behaved noggin in the sand. But leave the unproductive terms like "conspiracy theorist" out of it because I don't label myself one and you certainly shouldn't as you don't know me. Labeling other people is some small minded shit my friend.

hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:31 am

rofl wrote:just because there is some truth behind some conspiracy theories, doesnt mean they are all true.

No shit?
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  102 Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:05 am

Whatever cultural/historical sentiments are involved, you must also realize that these are also invoked in order to fuel the surface level conflict. Whatever was or has been in the history of relationships among these nations, it really is about oil today. We are just past the peak of a bubble that has been built on oil since the industrial revolution. An entire global economy built on this crude resource. It will be depleted, and unfortunately almost every part of the infrastructure we (as domesticated humans) rely on today will pop along with it. Electricity will be gone. Transportation is gone. Grocery stores are gone. Oil has been the thin string supporting almost every impactful form of technology we've developed since the industrial revolution.

And if you think the US dollar as the reserve currency for that commodity is something the US is prepared to let go, nope. Our economy would crash overnight.  The whole campaign that has been raging in the middle east since the latter half of the last century has been about enforcing - with military - the US petrodollar. The government finds reasons - false flags - to get public support for occupancy predicated on some notion the US is policing the globe, ending terror, and spreading the rainbows of democracy to "underdeveloped regions". We're really there protecting our own currency. Its kind of a too big to fail sort of issue.

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:19 am

Ebola Virus - Page 7 Get-at10
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Dudard Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:12 am

102, I agree with you but just to clarify the reasoning. When Nixon took us off the gold standard he made a deal with Saudi Arabia that all petroleum transactions must be made with US Dollars. This means that all countries must exchange their currency to US Dollars in order to purchase oil. This gives the US a lot of flexibility when it comes to how much money we can print. It also goes hand-in-hand with our strong military because who is going to stop us. Saddam Hussein threatened to sell oil without using US dollars, so did Muammar Gaddafi and look what happened to them.

Dudard

Back to top Go down

Ebola Virus - Page 7 Empty Where to find IV vitamin C?

Post  teacup Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:54 am

CS,

1)
Assuming one has reason they need IV vitamin C .. how can a regular person get / find IV vitamin C?

2)
Another question:
Considering health checks at airports and "everyone" in hospitals looking for/assuming ebola symptoms, sending samples for testing.
If we take your theory that viruses are created in our own bodies and not infections,  
Then, isn't this situation a possibility:  One has a fever, their blood is tested, "the" ebola virus is found. This is considered to have ebola and be infectious, person loses their freedom, is quarantined and put on medications that eventually could damage the liver and kill them.

What if this person, was not infectious, had no ebola but something else causing the symptoms, and their blood test showed an ebola virus or another virus or cell fragments the body is making to rid itself of toxins ... isnt ANYBODY potentially susceptible to being labeled to have ebola?

just trying to wrap my head around whats going on today... if ANYONE can be accused of having ebola, then.. hmm.
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:27 am

beard, if you can't see that when you tell people to pull their heads out of the sand, or that they need to understand the world they're living in, that you're the one calling them stupid, and coming in quite strongly to boot, then I can't help you.

Practicing the religion of conspiracy while worshipping at the shrine of paranoia is not the best way to portray your smarts, either.  If you you can't see that I can't help you there, either.

I honestly didn't think you're stupid...just young, inexperienced, and impressionable.  Sorry if you think those adjectives are synonymous with stupid.   Thankfully, for the vast majority of us, they're not.

My mind can be changed, though. Twisted Evil

That said, I do agree with your Obama meme.   I'm totally convinced he's "mismanaging" ebola deliberately.  Never seen a president in my lifetime or historically who so thoroughly seems to despise the people he's supposed to be serving.  I think FDR came close, but he didn't despise everyone.  Just people not in his cabal.  I think Obama hates everyone, up to or even including his closest associates and himself.

What makes me saddest is that as a country we elected such as him not once, but twice. 

Not only are the grown-ups no longer minding the store, but they've left the building.   At this point, globally, I'm beginning to think the grown-ups are all dead.  Instead we have petulant man-child leaders who seem intent on revenging themselves upon people who don't automatically see or revel in the self-evident greatness of their leaders.  Or at least, the self-evident golf-swing of the leaders. 

And if things devolve in the way that 102 forsees, the death of the grown-ups will be why.   Not the small cabal of wealthy megalomaniacs promoting a "New World Order".  Not "Agenda 21", whatever the hell *that* is.  Rolling Eyes

No, if things devolve the way 102 prognosticates, t will be because no one is willing to step up and make the difficult decisions or take the heat for them.   Nobody is willing to clamp down on immigration or travel in the face of ebola, or even step to those who refuse to clamp.  Just for one example of unwillingness to make difficult decisions or take heat.

Collectively, people in Western civilizations seem to prefer being thought of as sheep rather than seen as wolves, regardless of the consequences.  A lamb is so sweet and cuddly and gets along with everyone, and wolf is icky and toothy and aggressive!  This mindset, of course, being just fine with actual wolves.   Much easier to slaughter a herd of sheep than fight another wolf pack.

Abandoning the gold standard was a mistake, but possibly done for the right reasons.  Or at least, reasons that seemed right at the time.  The Middle East is what it always has been, and it was that even back in the '60's and '70's.  I think it's quite possible that Nixon, freak though he was, in some measure thought it was better that America continue to mind the oil store (remember the first oil boom was in America) rather than give our native store away and build a new one on the notoriously anti-Western, unstable, shifting sands of the OPEC bloc.

And frankly, I agree with that reasoning.  Do I want to keep management of the treasury of my neighborhood homeowner's association with someone I know on my own block, or do I give it to the unstable newcomer up the street?  And if understanding that reasoning that makes me a bad person, well, I can take the heat for that.

Anyway...teacup, have you tried liposomal C?  Supposed to be able to buidl up levels of C in bloodstream comparable to IV.  I like it a lot.   Use it daily, in fact.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:34 am

Hi CS, juat out of curiosity, what is your favorite/the best quality brand of vitamin C and what is your take on Oregano Oil or Colloidal Silver helping to prevent and/or treat an acute case of "Ebola"? Are there any specific brands of Oregano Oil and/or Collidial Silver that you would personally recommend? Thanks a million!

PS: My apologies if any of you guys addressed any of my questions on here already, I have a really limited view of the forum thanks to the shity wifi I am currently leaching off lol.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:58 am

teacup wrote:CS,

1)
Assuming one has reason they need IV vitamin C .. how can a regular person get / find IV vitamin C?

2)
Another question:
Considering health checks at airports and "everyone" in hospitals looking for/assuming ebola symptoms, sending samples for testing.
If we take your theory that viruses are created in our own bodies and not infections,  
Then, isn't this situation a possibility:  One has a fever, their blood is tested, "the" ebola virus is found. This is considered to have ebola and be infectious, person loses their freedom, is quarantined and put on medications that eventually could damage the liver and kill them.

What if this person, was not infectious, had no ebola but something else causing the symptoms, and their blood test showed an ebola virus or another virus or cell fragments the body is making to rid itself of toxins ... isnt ANYBODY potentially susceptible to being labeled to have ebola?

just trying to wrap my head around whats going on today... if ANYONE can be accused of having ebola, then.. hmm.

this is the ONLY thing i am concerned about. loss of freedoms...things we'll happily give up for to rid us of "ebola". they've already been quarantining people. this is another boogie man in the closet that will never hurt us that by the time we realize no one is there all our fucking freedoms will be out the window. this is the post 9/11 world we live in. false flags out the ass until we're in a full blown police state.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:13 am

what i was trying to say is IF the theory some have the viruses are made by the body and are not infectious then just imagine... imagine all:

the men who got sick, then tested HIV positive, their wives accused them of cheating (otherwise how else could they get the virus)..

the people who might not have ebola but get diagnosed to have it based on a blood test that finds a virus because their bdy made an ebola type virus but they did not get it from someone yet now need to be quarantined or given harmful medications (instead of IV vitamin C)

so, the nurse in Dallas who got infected and is in the news today... she did not 'catch' the virus, but some how she is diagnosed to have ebola.. now what is it. what is it that passed from the sick guy that infected her which is making her sick.. or does she just have the flu but everyone thinks it is ebola instead?

i think if viruses do infect then by all means, yes quarantine people... i have no issue with that, as long as one inst forced to get medication they might refuse to take... if u get sick and ask for IV C you should be given IV C ..

i dont know.. im just asking questions.. not giving anuy answers
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:27 pm

There seems to be another virus hitting the US. An enterobacter virus that has killed some children and also paralyzed them. If the gov't wanted to cut the population down a tad then just let the terrorists have their way with us. It would seem easier and less costly than keeping us quarantined and buying us food with the gov't's own money. Just think how much that would cost on a large scale. Keeping people from their jobs and from buying their own food or anything else that helps the economy. Maybe the gov't wants to go broke?

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:32 pm

teacup wrote:CS,

1)

2)
Another question:

It is possible for a virus to harm from outside the body - however, this occurs when one is injected or receives a blood transfusion. So in this fashion, any of us who have had either one of these done to us can having harboring foreign viruses that will cause significant damage.

To the question about ebola itself. Well using PCR to identify a spec of unidentified genetic material is all they have. So how they deem a patient to be infected probably has more to do with symptoms and where they came from.

About the HIV/AIDs question:

Last edited by CausticSymmetry on Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Complexx wrote:Hi CS, juat out of curiosity, what is your favorite/the best quality brand of vitamin C and what is your take on Oregano Oil or Colloidal Silver helping to prevent and/or treat an acute case of "Ebola"? Are there any specific brands of Oregano Oil and/or Collidial Silver that you would personally recommend? Thanks a million!

PS: My apologies if any of you guys addressed any of my questions on here already, I have a really limited view of the forum thanks to the shity wifi I am currently leaching off lol.

Silver hydrosol can be quite effective. I've personally never used it as my "go-to,"however it can be very potent.

Oregano oil works great for some and not so good for others.

If money is no object, the easiest way to get lots of C into the cells is to use Lypo-Spheric C. This is because a few packets is like getting an IV.  One easy way is with regular C, (2 grams every 6 minutes) until symptoms are gone. This works with any acute fever.

Last edited by CausticSymmetry on Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:45 pm

http://truthsector.net/2014/09/20/final-nails-in-the-ebola-scam-coffin-the-2014-ebola-outbreak-is-a-proven-fraud-here-is-the-evidence-i-am-sick-and-tired-of-repeating-this-fact-over-and-over-again/

hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:31 pm

ok, so theres profit driven pharmaceutical companies taking advantage of a situation to make money.  thats not a scam or fraud anymore than it is a scam or fraud for that website to be profiting by asking for donations.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:09 pm

rofl wrote:ok, so theres profit driven pharmaceutical companies taking advantage of a situation to make money.  thats not a scam or fraud anymore than it is a scam or fraud for that website to be profiting by asking for donations.

Perfect.

I'll bet that little company that sells rocks for head rubbing is taking full advantage of the DT movement. Supply and demand. Nothing evil about it.

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:22 pm

CS, thank you for that youtube clip... i went to youtube after watching it and found many other AIDS related videos....

What is very curious is how they "diagnose" AIDS... they ask questions on what countries youve been to and you sex life etc.... Just like they do with ebola.

Still lots videos on youtube i will be watching this week on this topic.
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:36 pm

Odysseus wrote:

I'll bet that little company that sells rocks for head rubbing is taking full advantage of the DT movement. Supply and demand. Nothing evil about it.

There is a difference of how things are allowed to be marketed and sold if they are medical devices, or medical products versus if they are not. Supplements and brushing stones are not, while drugs and some ''violet wands'' are. Pushing them through to the everyday practice beyond personalized stupidity of individual is coded as a bit more evil in my mind, but agree with you that demand is almost always taken advantage of, including in hair loss industry...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Ebola Virus - Page 7 Empty Tested Positive for Ebola <- what does this mean?

Post  teacup Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:26 am

Would someone please! help me understand this.  This morning on the radio, they kept repeating the newly infected nurse with Ebola in Dallas has "Tested Positive" for Ebola.  They do not offer any more info or explanation on "how" / or what the test that was positive.

What does "tested positive for Ebola" mean??   Is this  a test like the unreliable rapid HIV tests?   or are they isolating the virus or finding it in electron microscopes to make a positive diagnosis?

or are they just  adding 1 + 1 , as in contact with ebola patient + FEVER (and other symptoms that also might be attributed to other factors) = person has ebola

ANYONE got info on what  test  they are using?   what does  TESTED POSITIVE  really mean??

thanks
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:08 am

depends which stage of infection. If theres any doubt im sure they would just use an electron microscope to isolate the virus. No i dont know what specific test they used for this nurse. i would guess they would use a rapid test, then isolate her while they use an electron microscope to actually view the virus, but who knows really.

Timeline of Infection Diagnostic tests available
Within a few days after symptoms begin

Antigen-capture enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) testing
IgM ELISA
Polymerase chain reaction (PCR)
Virus isolation

Later in disease course or after recovery

IgM and IgG antibodies

Retrospectively in deceased patients

Immunohistochemistry testing
PCR
Virus isolation
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:17 am

we are supposed to just "trust" the authorities, officials, doctors, and politicians.    LOL

no, the burden of proof is on them .. show me what test they claim was done,  and what positive result they claim to get.

Last edited by teacup on Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:06 am

teacup wrote:we are supposed to just "trust" the authorities, officials, doctors, and politicians.    LOL

no, the burden of proof is on them .. show me what test they claim was done,  and what positive result they claim to get.

but we are just supposed to trust them blindly, trust the experts, delegate/outsource our comprehension, kinda like you're supposed to trust the Catholic church .. until, you know what happens.

same old game .. fear all,  trust me... i will protect you..just believe everything i say, right?   never fails  

if anything, it speaks of human psychology than anything. maybe im in the wrong field of work .. but, i'm not a bad person so i dont do what they do .. my conscious wouldnt allow me to do harm, like they do.

Please define "they".

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:10 am

Laertes
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:48 am

Please define "they"

They = Those shareholders and those who advertise/stand to gain from the double speak from the propaganda, sensationalism from the idiot box and radio.

The basic principles of health are often ignored in favor of idiocy that replaces common sense.

Turn off your idiot boxes

Biol Trace Elem Res. 2011 Dec;143(3):1325-36. doi: 10.1007/s12011-011-8977-1. Epub 2011 Feb 12.
Review: micronutrient selenium deficiency influences evolution of some viral infectious diseases.
Harthill M.

Recently emerged viral infectious diseases (VIDs) include HIV/AIDS, influenzas H5N1 and 2009 H1N1, SARS, and Ebola hemorrhagic fevers. Earlier research determined metabolic oxidative stress in hosts deficient in antioxidant selenium (Se) (<1 μMol Se/L of blood) induces both impaired human host immunocompetence and rapidly mutated benign variants of RNA viruses to virulence. These viral mutations are consistent, rather than stochastic, and long-lived. When Se-deficient virus-infected hosts were supplemented with dietary Se, viral mutation rates diminished and immunocompetence improved. Herein is described the role of micronutrient Se deficiency on the evolution of some contemporary RNA viruses and their subsequent VIDs. Distinguishing cellular and biomolecular evidence for several VIDs suggests that environmental conditions conducive to chronic dietary Se deprivation could be monitored for bioindicators of incipient viral virulence and subsequent pathogenesis.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:18 pm

ding ding ding

thanks CS.
teacup
teacup