Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Topical Melatonin?
Ebola Virus - Page 3 EmptyToday at 6:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» HMI-115: A Prolactin Receptor Antagonistic Antibody
Ebola Virus - Page 3 EmptySun May 26, 2024 10:50 am by CausticSymmetry

» oral thrush candida
Ebola Virus - Page 3 EmptyFri May 24, 2024 1:02 pm by shaftless

» Does hair follicles taken in hair transplants donor area grow back?
Ebola Virus - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2024 10:40 pm by MikeGore

» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Ebola Virus - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2024 10:38 pm by MikeGore

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Ebola Virus - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2024 4:56 am by JtheDreamer

» zombie cells
Ebola Virus - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Ebola Virus - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Ebola Virus - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Ebola Virus

+25
Dudard
Keanoseg
Organism
rofl
Kazbar
teacup
iuyyighghghgkh
Zaphod
ninjishal
bh1546
Xenon
ElmoSuper8
Delphine
angstman
shaftless
Vince Clortho
hiilikeyourbeard
whodathunkit
Odysseus
AS54
JDawg
CausticSymmetry
Hairbeback
29 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Ebola Virus - Page 3 Empty Re: Ebola Virus

Post  Hairbeback Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:37 am

Well now its been declared an international epidemic

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/08/08/us-health-ebola-emergency-idUSKBN0G80M620140808

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:19 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:Odysseus - I totally agree.  Also, this particular argument is not an easy one either. A case can easily be made either way.

hiilikeyourbeard - Also my sentiments. Who here has seen that old movie, "They Live"?  It's a movie analogous to our overall society--I suppose regardless of whether humans (sociopaths) or reptiles or just blind greed are behind the motivation to steer the public herd into unconscious submission.

They live. We sleep.

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:39 am

AS54 wrote:Agree with JDawg. If you listen to the media daily, you'll be afraid to get out of bed in the morning and put your clothes on.

Granted, Ebola is far from trivial. Its terrifying. But we need to keep some perspective on this. The media is ratings driven so it likes to sensationalize, use bold print headlines and make an ordeal out of everything.

Everything spewing forth from the TV, the Radio and the Newspapers is better described not as the "main stream" but as the "urine stream".

Those who steer clear of the urine stream will do just fine in this world.

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:07 pm

Hairbeback wrote:Well now its been declared an international epidemic

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/08/08/us-health-ebola-emergency-idUSKBN0G80M620140808

Actually, this is pretty level-headed stuff:

Ebola has no proven cures and there is no vaccine to prevent infection, so treatment focuses on alleviating symptoms such as fever, vomiting and diarrhea - all of which can contribute to severe dehydration.

Keiji Fukuda, the WHO's head of health security, stressed that, with the right measures to deal with infected people, the spread of Ebola - which is transmitted through direct contact with bodily fluids - could be stopped.

"This is not a mysterious disease. This is an infectious disease that can be contained," he told reporters. "It is not a virus that is spread through the air."

Looks like we won't be subjected to forced vaccination, at least.

Now I'm going out to get some sunshine/vitamin D!
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:09 pm

Delphine wrote:
Hairbeback wrote:Well now its been declared an international epidemic

Actually, this is pretty level-headed stuff:

Ebola has no proven cures and there is no vaccine to prevent infection, so treatment focuses on alleviating symptoms such as fever, vomiting and diarrhea - all of which can contribute to severe dehydration.

Keiji Fukuda, the WHO's head of health security, stressed that, with the right measures to deal with infected people, the spread of Ebola - which is transmitted through direct contact with bodily fluids - could be stopped.

"This is not a mysterious disease. This is an infectious disease that can be contained," he told reporters. "It is not a virus that is spread through the air."

Looks like we won't be subjected to forced vaccination, at least.

Now I'm going out to get some sunshine/vitamin D!

Just don't touch any shopping carts....

I don't know about you but I'm getting a little antsy. We had the SARS epidemic in ontario, canada a few years ago. And even a doctor and nurse died from it in toronto. If you don't believe in germs, then how could a presumably healthy doctor or nurse suddenly come down with symptoms and die? Being that they were in contact with sick people only makes sense that something was transmitted.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:40 pm

shaftless wrote:

Just don't touch any shopping carts....

I don't know about you but I'm getting a little antsy. We had the SARS epidemic in ontario, canada a few years ago. And even a doctor and nurse died from it in toronto. If you don't believe in germs, then how could a presumably healthy doctor or nurse suddenly come down with symptoms and die? Being that they were in contact with sick people only makes sense that something was transmitted.

Never underestimate the role of the mind and the power of suggestion and fear, in illness. Disease can be spread electromagnetically. I believe this is what happened with AIDS, for one.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/pleyades/tierra/tierra_eng.htm#Landing%20of%20the%20Light%20Body

With all the fuss about a healthcare system in your United States, we remind you that health is free. The true cost of health care is a few moments of your time to develop the right attitude about your body. You create your health or your disease, and you don't need anyone to tell you whether you are healthy.

First of all, when you are in touch with your body - when you take a shower or wash, you can feel and know your level of wellbeing - you know if you are in a state of health or not. You may choose to worry and distrust your body. If you worry about your health, then you will create something. Your body follows the images you instigate.

If you invest in worry about what you might catch, or how cancer might be growing, or whether you have AIDS, or diphtheria, or tuberculosis, or whatever you wish to worry about, the probabilities are that if you don't already have something, you will create it and go from there. If you know you are healthy, you are. It is quite simple.

Fear is the killer. We remind you that your power ends where your fear begins.

If you fear something, it is as if you put a sign up over your head and say,
"Welcome. I am waiting for you."
The purpose of fear is to save your life, to catapult you into the now in order to take action.

Often it serves to direct you away from that which is dangerous and toward the very essence of your vital being. However, when you hold onto fear as a lifestyle, and when you broadcast fear of life, you shut down your body and kill your vital life force. This creates stress, ill health, and aging. Your thoughts create your reality.

Part of the initiation of consciousness is to move through toxicity, and your physical body needs to go through more preparation and purification of what would be called intent and courage. When you dwell in fear, you dispel all. You dispel your own power. So, in order to meet something that is very unfamiliar to your logical mind, you must maintain clarity of intent and a tremendous sense of courage, safety, and nonchalance.

Everything that keeps you from achieving something is simply an idea. Over the next twenty years - the period everyone is buying the big tickets for, front row seats here in Earth's amphitheater - many changes will take place.

Do you remember going to a carnival when you were a child and going on those big rides for the first time? Did you beg your mother and father or your big brother or sister to take you on the rides that seemed adventurous and so gigantic? Earth is going to seem like a huge carnival. You are all going to get on some big rides that you cannot conceive of, so you have some clearing and intending to do.

The large majority of you will do just fine. You will emote your way through it. Watch your whining - it is a waste of energy. Accept all that you create and know that there is opportunity in all things.

From our point of view, it completely boggles us that you would invest in fear around that which is opportunity. On some level, we know who you are and what you went through to get here. We know why you are here on Earth and that you were not sent here to flounder alone. The forces that work with you have a capacity to influence and affect your reality that is beyond your comprehension, even though you are not aware of the existence of these forces.

You do not understand how their fingers move to nudge this person or that person:
"Go here. Do this. Oh, don't do that."
Events are being set up.

Understand that there is a deep seeding of cancerous ideas and thoughts on the planet, just as there is a deep seeding and encouragement of the idea of AIDS. People find these things and are attached to them. Right now people are afraid of the sun. They are afraid to go outside, as if there is a mistake in nature.

The people who buy into this will find that their fear will act far more quickly than any rays of the sun would do in damaging them.

Fear is the killer. It is an idea that takes hold, like Paul Revere crying out and riding through the streets of early America. When fear runs through your body, it reminds the chemicals that go with it to come out and fill your body. They activate a downward spiral and an idea of death. It is basically that simple.

You have heard of AIDS and that it is caused by the HIV virus. However, now there is AIDS when there is no HIV present. AIDS is now being spread electromagnetically, in the same way that many disturbances can be spread electromagnetically. Remember, electromagnetism involves the great currents of electricity that are all around you, generated by humanity and other sources.

Magnetism, of course, is the force that holds things together. You have magnetic particles inside your brain as well. You can use this idea to help other people open their hearts.

AIDS is spread electromagnetically, drawing itself from one carrier to another with a similar pattern or vibration:
"I think like you do. Send your thoughts to me."
Do you follow this?
"I have those same fear beliefs. I am confused about who I think I am. I am not worth it. I have no power over my body."
That kind of thinking is so magnified it is as if you carry around signs, posters, and bumper stickers over your auric field proclaiming who you think you are.

Viruses can spread electromagnetically so that eventually you may have entire metropolitan areas infused. Why? You are drawn to live in a certain town or place because of the karma and vibration of the rest of the people. It is why many of you are being impulsed to relocate and move.

The same principle holds true for the heart. If AIDS can be spread electromagnetically, so can the opening of the heart and the Goddess. We want you to understand that there are always many, many plans in motion.

People say,
"Why do bad, negative, lower vibrational plans have to be in motion?"
Because people wait for them.

People don't sit around waiting for something exciting and good to happen to them. They sit around rocking in their chairs, smoking cigarettes, wondering when a car is going to come through the living room. Why? Because they watch television. Your main imprinting comes through this mind control machine, which imprints you basically with fear. Chronic fear is going to be the killer. It will draw to you those things that you dread and that you are certain are going to happen to you.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:04 pm

http://hatepseudoscience.com/

Pseudoscience also damages people intellectually, in the sense that it fosters a willingness to form beliefs without first subjecting the tenets of those beliefs to critical evaluation. This, in our opinion, is a tragedy in itself, because to get maximum mileage out of the delectable brain-candy that is science, you have first to be able to identify it. Above all other things under the sun, Science is our solace. And it saddens us that so many people don’t know how it works, and are being prevented from experiencing the joy of knowing how it works by the propagation of obscuring-yet-superficially-appealing false information.

However, it is a tragedy in another, more sinister sense, too. In the absence of evidence as a proviso for taking on new beliefs, people can potentially believe anything. History gives testament to the diversity of malevolence to which such a relaxation of constraints on belief-formation can give rise. To reel off a few familiar examples: some beliefs result in hundreds of thousands of girls having their clitorises gouged out (without anaesthesia) every year. Other beliefs have resulted in people being tied up and burned alive. As we speak, some beliefs are causing people to miss out on their one shot at surviving cancer, or getting to age 40 before dying of AIDS-related illness. Some beliefs lead people to kill their own children. One of them led to Peter Andre eating so many bananas that he nearly died of a potassium overdose.*

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:28 pm

Pseudoscience is a term used by lame stream medicine.

Selenium and vitamin C should be the headline, not paranoia over some alleged virus that cannot be identified.

You can bet your Mon-Sa-|-an stock profits that they're going to "solve" your Ebola fears with a poisonous vaccine.

If they identify, standardized a test for a specific virus, how can they engineer a vaccine for it so quickly?

This scare tactic is marketing.

Fall for the propaganda at your own risk.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:57 pm

Bioterrorism for profit. Mankind wont be wiped out by nukes, it will be wiped out by a new type of virus which suddenly sprung out of "nowhere". Zombie apocalypse is nigh. I will be Legend Smile
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:16 pm

CS, how do you mean that they can't identify an ebola virus? There's pictures of it everywhere as a long, squiggly-looking thing.

Ebola Virus - Page 3 Images10

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:57 pm

shaftless wrote:CS, how do you mean that they can't identify an ebola virus? There's pictures of it everywhere as a long, squiggly-looking thing.

Ebola Virus - Page 3 Images10

shaftless - Great question. It's part of their genius marketing plan. Most of us just assume what they are showing us is "The" Ebola virus, however the reality is, there is no standardization to this test.

Here is how it works. Using test samples, which is genetic material from 6 people who have exhibited symptoms of Ebola and/or a history of travel in locations suspect to the ridden with Ebola, they examine them with Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR), which then amplifies/magnifies the particles in the slides into the millions, then the particles observed are then "guessed" or presumed to be some sort of virus.

This test is highly subjective, it never proves that the alleged particle truly is the agent that creates the disease. Further, and technically germs and viruses do not cause disease. They are the reaction to a toxin -- this is the part that is always left out out of the equation.

It's a case of "blaming Peter instead of Paul" or blaming a mystical, non-standardized viral appearing particle instead of antibiotics, pesticides, herbicides, drugs, vaccines or other toxins in soil that has been decimated and is nutrient poor in selenium and other nutrients.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:55 pm

I found this interesting Wink
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:42 pm

The whole thing over Ebola or other "dis-eases" is that the public outcry or should I say corporate owned, deliberate media scare only succeeds because most people are woefully misinformed about nutritional diseases.

FEAR creates profits for vaccine manufacturers. Don't be fooled again. Ebola is another bird flu, another Zebra pandemic, another criminal minded propaganda to sell poison.

Vitamin C deficiency
http://dermnetnz.org/systemic/scurvy.html

Selenium Deficiency - It inhibits viral replication (oops, the FDA doesn't allow labels to tell the truth about what it does.

Selenium is a trace element that is naturally found in the body. It is used to help the cells of our body to function at their maximum efficiency. This metal works with enzymes and helps produce antioxidants which may prevent cancer. The quantity of selenium in our body must be balanced. Too much or too little can cause a number of health concerns including death. The following are the some signs of selenium deficiency:

1. Keshan's disease, which is fatal, may be a sign of selenium deficiency. This disease is caused due to a dietary deficiency of selenium and is often fatal as it affects children as well as women of child bearing age. This disease has a number of symptoms such as heart failure and pulmonary edema. Keshan's disease also makes the body prone to illnesses.

2. Another major result of selenium deficiency is Kashin-Beck disease which occurs in the body when both selenium as well as iodine are deficient. This disease has a number of symptoms such as degeneration, necrosis, or atrophy in the cartilage tissue causing disproportionate or stunted growth.

3. A selenium deficiency could also induce hypothyroidism. This can manifest itself in a countless number of disorders and symptoms such as excessive fatigue, goiter, cretinism, as well as recurrent miscarriages.

4. Other important selenium deficiency symptoms include those that are mostly related to the slow functioning of the immune system. These could include gastrointestinal problems, hair loss, diarrhea, cirrhosis, fatigue, garlic breath, and sloughing off of nails. It may also include neurological symptoms like mood swings.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:04 pm

Scientists: Don't freak out about Ebola.
Everyone: *Panic!*

Scientists: Freak out about climate change.
Everyone: LOL! Pass me some coal.

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:33 am

Well, when someone makes it there paradigm to occupy the negative space of that which is occupied by mainstream science, they'll confirm for themselves the opposite of whatever comes down the pipe. When you get into this mode where every piece of mainstream science has some agenda to trick you, ironically you'll lie to yourself to confirm that underlying agenda. I'm not commenting on this virus thing in particular, but just the more ridiculous camps in alternative medicine. But in the end, its not much different than those same camps in the allopathic world who swear away everything alternative medicine has to say.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:38 am

AS54 wrote:Well, when someone makes it there paradigm to occupy the negative space of that which is occupied by mainstream science, they'll confirm for themselves the opposite of whatever comes down the pipe. When you get into this mode where every piece of mainstream science has some agenda to trick you, ironically you'll lie to yourself to confirm that underlying agenda. I'm not commenting on this virus thing in particular, but just the more ridiculous camps in alternative medicine. But in the end, its not much different than those same camps in the allopathic world who swear away everything alternative medicine has to say.

I say a lot of "crazy things" to my friends....not really crazy, just the truth.....then they might hear it somewhere and remark something like, "I just heard something that confirms what you're saying" as if it was validated by someone else on some form of media.

The research is out there for anyone to explore

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:17 am

AS54 wrote:Well, when someone makes it there paradigm to occupy the negative space of that which is occupied by mainstream science, they'll confirm for themselves the opposite of whatever comes down the pipe. When you get into this mode where every piece of mainstream science has some agenda to trick you, ironically you'll lie to yourself to confirm that underlying agenda. I'm not commenting on this virus thing in particular, but just the more ridiculous camps in alternative medicine. But in the end, its not much different than those same camps in the allopathic world who swear away everything alternative medicine has to say.

They simply swear away everything that hasn't been tested.

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:28 am

Sadly, I think there's also a lot of disinformation flying around now. People deliberately trying to foment paranoia and distrust. It's hard to know what to think sometimes. It's getting to the point where we're all going to have to be made of very stern stuff to keep our bearings, and stick to what we think is right. Whatever that is.

Thank God the global warming hysteria has been quelled, though. If the world eschews coal we will be in a world of shit. But that would be just fine with a certain segment of our overlords. They'll turn us all into beggers, cuz beggars are easier to please.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:11 pm

I think once you are able to develop the skillset to discern truth from hearsay, it becomes the difference between sinking in the bog or floating over the surface and staying clean. And I don't mean that its some special ability or set of eyes you get when you hit level 99. Its a matter of recognizing when someone is telling the truth and what they do when they are telling truth, or relaying fact, versus how people behave who are being duplicitous or claiming knowledge they don't have. To me, the formula for the latter usually has several red flags that once you are familiar with, it makes it stand out like a sore thumb. Truth doesn't require salesmanship. It may require a loud voice in a world where there are a million voices, but it doesn't require salesmanship.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:23 pm

Let's stay out of fear whether it is fear of the illusory Ebola, or fear of the as yet unformulated vaccine.
From my post on previous page:

Fear is the killer. We remind you that your power ends where your fear begins.

If you fear something, it is as if you put a sign up over your head and say,
"Welcome. I am waiting for you."
The purpose of fear is to save your life, to catapult you into the now in order to take action.

Often it serves to direct you away from that which is dangerous and toward the very essence of your vital being. However, when you hold onto fear as a lifestyle, and when you broadcast fear of life, you shut down your body and kill your vital life force. This creates stress, ill health, and aging. Your thoughts create your reality.

Part of the initiation of consciousness is to move through toxicity, and your physical body needs to go through more preparation and purification of what would be called intent and courage. When you dwell in fear, you dispel all. You dispel your own power. So, in order to meet something that is very unfamiliar to your logical mind, you must maintain clarity of intent and a tremendous sense of courage, safety, and nonchalance.

Like our boy Alfred:

Ebola Virus - Page 3 WhatMeWorry
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:37 am

http://www.naturalnews.com/047048_Ebola_vaccine_human_experimentation_World_Health_Organiation.html

http://www.google.com/patents/CA2741523A1?cl=en

Few good reads.

hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:42 pm

I wonder how many people really think that these ebola headlines you see on the news are distractions (offered by the gov't) from our "real" problems. With the internet there is no way you can hide one problem with another.

So far we don't really fear ebola here because it hasn't showed up here yet. But if you ask africans where the outbreaks are killing hundreds they probably would be quick to admit they are living in fear on a daily basis.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  bh1546 Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:45 am

First case in the United States just revealed in Dallas. They are a visitor from an African country visiting family here. Interesting. Going to reload on the selenium.

bh1546

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:59 am

Yup first case in Dallas
Health workers in protective suits look at an ambulance upon its arrival at Island Hospital in Monrovia, Liberia. Photograph: Pascal Guyot/AFP/Getty Images
Medical officials in the United States announced on Tuesday the first case of the latest strain of Ebola to be diagnosed outside Africa. The patient, who has not yet been identified, is being treated in Dallas, Texas.

The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) said the patient left Liberia in west Africa on 19 September, but did not develop symptoms until after arriving in the US. He was admitted to the Texas Health Presbyterian hospital in Dallas on Sunday.

Thomas Frieden, the director of the CDC, said the patient was being treated in isolation. All measures would be taken to ensure that the disease would not spread in the US, he said.

“I have no doubt that we will control this case of Ebola so that it does not spread widely in this country,” he told a news conference. The disease has spread rapidly in west Africa, killing more than 3,000 people.

Frieden said the CDC believed it was the first case of the latest variant to be diagnosed outside Africa. “This is the first patient diagnosed outside of Africa to our knowledge with this particular strain of Ebola,” he said.

A spokeswoman for Dallas County health and human services department told the Guardian that it will be “conducting a public health follow-up” on the patient which will include investigating his travel history and recent activity.

Friedman said there was “zero risk” that the patient could have transmitted the disease on the flight from Liberia to the US, because he was not infectious at the time.

Doctors were discussing with the patient’s family the possibility of treating the patient with experimental therapies, Frieden said.

Health officials in Texas attempted to reassure residents. “Dallas county residents should not have any fears at this point, there is not an Ebola outbreak in Dallas county,” Zachary S Thompson, the Dallas county director of health and human services, told the Dallas Morning News earlier on Tuesday, before the case was confirmed.

“There are great mechanisms put in place in terms of our public health infrastructure to look at these particular situations and look at the proper response.”

The Texas patient is the fifth to receive treatment for Ebola in the US, and the sixth American to contract the disease: a civil servant with dual American-Liberian citizenship died in Monrovia last month. Dr Kent Brantly of Texas and Nancy Writebol, a missionary from North Carolina, were the first Ebola patients to be treated in the US.

Brantly and Writebol were treated in biocontainment unitat Emory University hospital in Atlanta. Both patients received doses of an experimental drug which has since been depleted.

Dr Rick Sacra, the third US aid worker to contract Ebola while working at a hospital in the Liberian capital, Monrovia, was released from Nebraska Medical Center last week. Sacra went back to Monrovia after his colleagues Brantly and Writebol were diagnosed. There he treated obstetrics patients.

A fourth unidentified patient is being treated at Emory. The patient’s identity is not being revealed for confidentiality reasons, but he is believed to be a World Health Organization doctor who was working in an Ebola treatment center in Sierra Leone.

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:56 am

Our government is really starting to piss me off.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next