Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
STD - AIDS. Very worried EmptyYesterday at 11:16 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
STD - AIDS. Very worried EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
STD - AIDS. Very worried EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
STD - AIDS. Very worried EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
STD - AIDS. Very worried EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
STD - AIDS. Very worried EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
STD - AIDS. Very worried EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
STD - AIDS. Very worried EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
STD - AIDS. Very worried EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

STD - AIDS. Very worried

+28
ubraj
hellwig
sanderson
Columbo
JosephineMarie
Decro435
empty
mphatesmpb
GoodThings
Raxe
runnerup
RobHealthMan
Misirlou
teacup
magic_gro
Directo
Espio
a
Yanks
pancacke
LA-Night
NDW
zerx
abc123
thissucks
j87x
albe
CausticSymmetry
32 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

STD - AIDS. Very worried Empty STD - AIDS. Very worried

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:42 am

Guys I have a big big problem or I'm just being paranoid I don't know, I slept with a girl two days ago and the condom broke (I bought very thin ones for more sensations since I had a big delay in ejaculation because of my antidepressant), I learned that she was mythomaniac, she lied all the time, I don't know how to say in English, and she tried to kill herself yesterday, she's in a coma and doctors say she will not make it. I don't know what to do, if she lied all the time, maybe she did too when she assured me she had nothing (STD and everything), now suddenly I am sick, and I'm never sick, since I'm on the IH regimen, never ever sick, what should I do? I'm lost Sad

Back to top Go down

STD - AIDS. Very worried Empty Re: STD - AIDS. Very worried

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:10 pm

FredtheBelgian - Wouldn't worry about the AIDS possibility, because it's not transmissible (I realize this might be hard to believe, considering that 99% believes the opposite is true), but be assured there is not one shred of evidence anywhere. It must be injected and it's not even natural anyway.

If you're sick, try Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C, or try high doses every few hours until it goes away.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:53 pm

Thank you very much for your help CS, can you develop a little further, why all the fuss about having protected sex then?!

Back to top Go down

Post  albe Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:03 pm

Because some STD's certainly are transmittable. Plus the whole pregnancy thing.

albe

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:11 pm

I think the only STDs to really worry about are viral ones such as herpes and HPV. Bacterial ones can be cured with antibiotics.

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:18 pm

it's not very mainstream information but you put my mind at peace (I don't know if I can still speak english, it's late lol)

Back to top Go down

Post  thissucks Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:22 pm

Very interesting views on AIDS, CS. I googled the subject and found the contrarian studies by Duesberg and Padian, among others. Are these some the studies you use to come to this conclusion? After all that I've learned on this forum, nothing surprises me anymore.

Also, I might as well ask you now - I supposedly got Herpes Simplex II from getting a BJ about 7 years ago. Embarassed I got a large wart twice within a year of the "incident" and then never got anything ever again. I refused to take Valtrex when it was prescribed to me, which was probably a good thing.

Is it possible I don't even have the virus? And if I do, is there anything real to worry about?

thissucks

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:58 pm

FredtheBelgian wrote:Guys I have a big big problem or I'm just being paranoid I don't know, I slept with a girl two days ago and the condom broke (I bought very thin ones for more sensations since I had a big delay in ejaculation because of my antidepressant), I learned that she was mythomaniac, she lied all the time, I don't know how to say in English, and she tried to kill herself yesterday, she's in a coma and doctors say she will not make it. I don't know what to do, if she lied all the time, maybe she did too when she assured me she had nothing (STD and everything), now suddenly I am sick, and I'm never sick, since I'm on the IH regimen, never ever sick, what should I do? I'm lost Sad

http://www.babynames.com/

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:15 pm

thissucks wrote:Very interesting views on AIDS, CS. I googled the subject and found the contrarian studies by Duesberg and Padian, among others. Are these some the studies you use to come to this conclusion? After all that I've learned on this forum, nothing surprises me anymore.

Also, I might as well ask you now - I supposedly got Herpes Simplex II from getting a BJ about 7 years ago. Embarassed I got a large wart twice within a year of the "incident" and then never got anything ever again. I refused to take Valtrex when it was prescribed to me, which was probably a good thing.

Is it possible I don't even have the virus? And if I do, is there anything real to worry about?

Elaboration can take a while, since it goes against a long ingrained belief system. In short, viruses in general are created by our own cells. Specific viruses are created in specific tissues. Liver viruses in the liver, herpes in the skin, etc. They are created when a toxic load has reached its peak. Much like women who tend to mirror each other on the timing of menstrual cycles when they are spending time together, the same is true of say a couple with respect to a cleansing cycle.

A virus that modern medicine likes to call dormant, is really produced during time of need when the toxic load has been reach and a cleansing cycle will begin. Viruses take part in clearing out toxic debris. Viruses themselves have no metabolism, no digestion system, they are merely protein fragments that help fragment toxins within cells.

I realize this is probably quite a different angle from mainstream research. If Aids were transmissible in the way people have been taught to believe, it would be pretty rampant. Strangely, I haven't heard of a single case in awfully long time of someone having AIDS, much less even hearing about someone having it. These days I just see the pink ribbons everywhere asking to find a cure for cancer that already exists.

And they are looking for the causes of autism that have already been found.

What's really troubling is that medical professionals, nurses and doctors are being trained in this BS and they are
threatening good foods, like raw cheese, raw milk, raw almonds. Plus they are mandating vaccines without a shred of evidence that they actually work, with complete immunity to litigation.

To quiet a herpes virus, the most inexpensive method is taking oral BHT capsules (one per day). More expensive ways are IV-Vitamin C.

For Gonorrhea, berberine will kill it.

Last edited by CausticSymmetry on Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thissucks Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:45 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:
Elaboration can take a while, since it goes against a long ingrained belief system. In short, viruses in general are created by our own cells. Specific viruses are created in specific tissues. Liver viruses in the liver, herpes in the skin, etc. They are created when a toxic load has reached it's peak. Much like women who tend to mirror each other on the timing of menstrual cycles when they are spending time together, the same is true of say a couple with respect to a cleansing cycle.

A virus that modern medicine likes to call dormant, is really produced during time of need when the toxic load has been reach and a cleansing cycle will begin. Viruses take part in clearing out toxic debris. Viruses themselves have no metabolism, no digestion system, they are merely protein fragments that help fragment toxins within cells.

Fascinating. So are you saying that NO viruses are transmittable through human to human contact? What about things like the common cold and STDs?

I just got a nasty NASTY cold with chills, fever, stuffy nose, etc. It happened on the same day as when I upped my Iodine intake to 75 mg. Certainly shows a correlation with the iodine toxin release, which is what you guys have said all along!Smile

CausticSymmetry wrote:
These days I just see the pink ribbons everywhere asking to find a cure for cancer that already exists.

And this is...? Increased uptake of iodine, vitamin D...?

Thanks CS. I love hearing your viewpoints on this stuff. It's so refreshing. I've been afraid of AIDS for years. Shocked

thissucks

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:05 pm

thissucks - I'm glad you're open to the information. I believe the primary reason why 'modern' medicine hasn't come to terms with some things is because much of the medical system is a killing machine for profit (okay, a little bit of a joke there, but not far from the truth), I would call it more like unintentional manslaughter, at least when it comes to treating cancer.

Around the time of Pasteur's germ theory, there was also Beauchamp's theory. While Pasteur's theory was recanted before his death, it didn't matter, the medical establishment embraced it without proof.

Of course it was Pasteur that first believed that bacteria was the cause of illness, Beauchamp's theory was that it was the interior milieu, the body terrain that was the determining factor on whether an illness were to be manifested or not.

Beauchamp believed that say, E-coli or salmonella re-differentiate into a different type of bacteria altogether; and yes it's true--they can!

The reason I believe Beauchamp is because live blood analysis proves it. The problem is, the germ theory is perfect for our health system, because by only killing the germ, they are never fixing the real problem, the terrain.

It's unfortunate but, it seems that practically everyone in the United States is sick, because all the references ranges are based on sick people, health professionals rarely know what real health is.

If one were to discount bacterial treatments (infectious diseases), we haven't cured a single disease in 100 years.

There are people living today who routinely live to be a hundred and without disease. Of course, they don't live in the United States and they don't watch TV or watch advertisements for "ask your doctor about....," plus it helps that they eat real food, not the poisons we have, much less all the unnecessary chemicals we put into our skin everyday.

Bulgarian peasants that lived high in the mountainous regions drank a lot of fresh, raw milk as well as "spoiled" milk, rich in bacteria. It was not unusual for them to live vibrantly into their 100's. And those who did so, had the highest levels of lactic acid bacteria in their guts. We are essentially 99% germ, 1% human, and 90% of our digestion is bacterial. So when we kill ourselves with antibiotics, we are killing off a major symbiosis that helps use metabolize our food and manage waste products. We ingest the excretions of bacteria, which come to us as nutrients.

It's hard to imagine for most that all germs are really good, they only become bad when they go through a pleomorphic change due to a block, such as a scar from surgery, a procedure like root canals, cavitations (jaw bone infections/osteonecrosis) or other changes; some of these blocks can be fixed.

Much like a stagnant pond, a bacteria can become unhealthy, it becomes pathogenic. Altering the environment within the body influences once, healthy bacteria to change.

Going even further, many other mystery diseases are caused from implants, such as an IUD, or anything placed in the body like an implant, all of them cause certain autoimmune diseases. Have you ever heard that an IUD will cause hepatitis C or leukemia? When we get cut or burned from a surgery, that scar creates a block, which invites stagnation, which then bacteria will transform to a bad type.

In the last 8 years, I hadn't had a real cold or flu, however I have been temporarily ill twice by ingesting something toxic, or had some periods where I would feel in a malaise state due to inadequate sleep, or ill due to detox.

A decent amount of Vitamin C, Vitamin A and D will keep the flu and cold away. And green tea really helps a lot. I found myself more susceptible to illness without it.

I should say that nothing is necessarily that easy for everyone. For example, mercury challenges the immune system, and if there are any implants or other factors, that can also challenge the immune system.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zerx Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:14 pm

Absolutely outstanding posts CS! Thanks for taking time to explain.

zerx

Back to top Go down

Post  NDW Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:25 pm

zerx wrote:Absolutely outstanding posts CS! Thanks for taking time to explain.

Agreed, Caustic is like an interactive encyclopedia. And im so glad hes not one of those morons that refuse to believe the world is 110% corrupt. Very Happy
NDW
NDW

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:33 pm

thissucks wrote:Very interesting views on AIDS, CS. I googled the subject and found the contrarian studies by Duesberg and Padian, among others. Are these some the studies you use to come to this conclusion? After all that I've learned on this forum, nothing surprises me anymore.

Genital warts and herpes are not the same thing.

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  LA-Night Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:19 pm

CS --

Excellent posts. You brought out the big guns in this thread. What a fascinating read.

LA-Night

Back to top Go down

Post  thissucks Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:00 pm

zerx wrote:Absolutely outstanding posts CS! Thanks for taking time to explain.

Agree 110%! The information in this thread is pure gold! Thanks CS!

This really explains why I haven't had outbreaks in years, as opposed to the medical community who suggests that the virus is simply dormant.Wink

j87x wrote:
Genital warts and herpes are not the same thing.

Semantics, my friend. Wink I guess I meant "lesion." I tested for Herpes Simplex II and not Genital Warts.

thissucks

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:46 pm

thissucks wrote:

Semantics, my friend. Wink I guess I meant "lesion." I tested for Herpes Simplex II and not Genital Warts.
I'd be interested to see if one could cure it with a variety of treatments (liposomal c, mms, bht, etc), then take the test again.

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:43 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:Of course it was Pasteur that first believed that bacteria was the cause of illness, Beauchamp's theory was that it was the interior milieu, the body terrain that was the determining factor on whether an illness were to be manifested or not.
Say we have a perfectly fine interior milieu. A pathogen from the outside enters our system but doesn't get killed since the immunesystem never "saw" it before. The pathogen now could live in an otherwise healthy terrain or could change the terrain.
If this scenario is possible both Pasteur and Beauchamp would be wrong/right!

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:11 am

Yea that's sort of 1 of the ideas behind the anti-synthetic vitamin D movement in recent months. That D actually immunoSUPPRESSES and allows the pathogens to live without being attacked (causing inflammation), but I guess once coming off of D or when it's not enough anymore, all the built up pathogens cause hell. So Not to turn this into another one of those debates. Just saying...
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:31 am

Fantastic post CS.

Should be discussed that its more complicated than Pasteur V.S Bechamp though.

What bacteria we are given during birth and after birth has a massive amount to do with our immune systems and what pathogenic burdens our bodies are aware of, it has a lot to do with our detox pathways as well, basically becoming a major deciding factor in our terrain. Though I believe Bechamp was more correct than Pasteur, both were still right in a complimentary way.

In short, Bacteria once they get a foot in the door can become self perpetuating via terrain alteration.

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Espio Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:12 am

Interesting. I've always believed AIDS was more of a LIFESTYLE disease and not really a disease caused by one episode of sex with a random hoodrat. The reason people with a lot of sex partners are more likely to have AIDS is because they are more likely to be doing other risky things, like drinking a bottle of Jack and hard drug use every day, and it destroys their immune system.

And also, since Fred is a Belgian, I have seen a couple studies showing that it is extremely hard for a person of northern european descent to get AIDS.

"The Readers Digest commenting on this same subject stated that, "A team led by Anthony Pinching of St. Mary's Hospital Medical School in London looked at six combinations of an inherited protein found on some human and animal cell surfaces. The researcher concluded that one of the protein combinations makes the people who carry it highly resistant to AIDS, while another makes them highly vulnerable. The work may shed light on why the disease is spreading so rapidly among heterosexuals in Central Africa. Blacks from that region are nearly ten times likelier than Caucasians to carry the most susceptible protein.""

If you're northern european, your immune system has to be really shot for you to come down with it (from chemo, or bad health, or whatever). A lot of Blacks claim that AIDS was a man made virus, specifically made to bring down the non-white population.

In my opinion, ALL virus are man-made. They are basically a type of nanotechnology, made with angular, strait lines. Everything made in nature is made of curves. But a virus looks completely mechanical.

STD - AIDS. Very worried Virus2

Well what about viruses that happened thousands of years ago? How were those made in a lab? Humanity has been through several ages where mankind was wiped out and restarted. A handful of families who ruled in the past earth ages hid under the mountains and kept the technology that humanity got to in the last earth age. Even Francis Bacon, who is in every science textbook (founder of the scientific method), in his book "The New Atlantis" he talks about how he was taken into an underground facility where they were creating hybrids of animals and plants and mixing the genes together, this was in the 16th century.

Espio

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:15 am

Yanks wrote:Yea that's sort of 1 of the ideas behind the anti-synthetic vitamin D movement in recent months. That D actually immunoSUPPRESSES and allows the pathogens to live without being attacked (causing inflammation), but I guess once coming off of D or when it's not enough anymore, all the built up pathogens cause hell. So Not to turn this into another one of those debates. Just saying...

Just saying... https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t4985p90-don-t-throw-out-your-vitamin-d-imo#56277

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:36 am

Vitamin A is a critically overlooked co-factor for Vitamin D on the immune system.

Vitamin D is not really suppressive on the immune system, if it were Vitamin D wouldn't be so great, but it is.

J Invest Dermatol. 2010 Jan;130(1):49-54.
The dark and the sunny sides of UVR-induced immunosuppression: photoimmunology revisited.
Schwarz T.

Department of Dermatology, University Kiel, Kiel, Germany. tschwarz@dermatology.uni-kiel.de

Immunosuppression induced by solar UVR is regarded as one of the major negative impacts of sunlight on human health. Despite this immunosuppression, bacterial superinfections are rarely observed after UVR exposure. A possible explanation for this seeming paradox may be that although it suppresses T-cell-mediated immune reactions, UVR induces the release of cutaneous antimicrobial peptides--an essential component of the innate immune system. The "sunshine vitamin," vitamin D, also appears to be involved, as UVR suppresses the adaptive but induces the innate immune response. T cells in the skin are the critical cellular mediators of the vast majority of inflammatory dermatoses, and thus probably more harmful than beneficial. Hence, it is tempting to speculate that a certain and constant level of immunosuppression by physiological UVR doses might be beneficial, taming overshooting immune reactions. At the same time, by inducing antimicrobial peptides, these low UVR doses may foster the antibacterial defense. Thus, suppression of the adaptive and induction of the innate immune system by UVR may be components of a physiological protection process. These insights might have effect on the future recommendations for daily sun protection.

Full study here for more details:

http://www.nature.com/jid/journal/v130/n1/full/jid2009217a.html

An example of how they work together.

J Microbiol Immunol Infect. 2008 Feb;41(1):17-25.
Synergistic action of vitamin D and retinoic acid restricts invasion of macrophages by pathogenic mycobacteria.
Anand PK, Kaul D, Sharma M.
Source
Molecular Biology Unit, Department of Experimental Medicine and Biotechnology, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, India.
Abstract
BACKGROUND AND PURPOSE:
Phagosomal maturation arrest is known to play a central role in the survival of pathogenic mycobacteria within macrophages. The maturation arrest of mycobacterial phagosome results from the retention of tryptophan-aspartate-containing coat protein (TACO) on this organelle, enabling successful replication of the pathogen. We have shown earlier that vitamin D(3) and retinoic acid (RA) down-regulate TACO gene transcription in a dose-dependent manner.

METHODS:
In this study, we analyzed the promoter region of TACO gene using bioinformatics tools and observed that the vitamin D receptor (VDR)/retinoid-X-receptor (RXR) response sequence was highly functional. We also evaluated the effect of treatment with vitamin D(3)/RA on Mycobacterium tuberculosis entry and survival in cultured human macrophages.

RESULTS:
TACO gene down-regulation observed with vitamin D(3)/RA treatment occurred through modulation of this gene via the VDR/RXR response sequence present in the promoter region of TACO gene. Treatment of macrophages with vitamin D(3)/RA allows maturation of mycobacterial phagosome, leading to degradation of the pathogen.

CONCLUSIONS:
Our results elucidate the mechanism of TACO gene down-regulation observed with vitamin D(3)/RA. Furthermore, the results revealed that vitamin D(3)/RA treatment inhibits mycobacterial entry as well as survival within macrophages, possibly through rescue of phagosome maturation arrest. The developing knowledge in this area suggests that vitamin D(3)/RA may be of importance in the treatment of intracellular infection, particularly tuberculosis.

I do not believe Vitamin D is bad, specially if you have enough vitamin A with it.

Throwing out Vitamin D seems like a faster trip to the morgue. I have yet to see a peer reviewed article that proves that vitamin D is harmful. So far, I've only come across papers from an engineer.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:16 pm

Thanks for your post Espio, very helpful and reassuring Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Directo Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:17 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:Wouldn't worry about the AIDS possibility, because it's not transmissible (I realize this might be hard to believe, considering that 99% believes the opposite is true)
Are you saying that we cannot get AIDS, at all, by sexual intercourse?

Directo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next