Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Ebola Virus - Page 10 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Ebola Virus - Page 10 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Ebola Virus - Page 10 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Ebola Virus - Page 10 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Ebola Virus - Page 10 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Ebola Virus - Page 10 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Ebola Virus - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Ebola Virus - Page 10 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Ebola Virus - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Ebola Virus

+25
Dudard
Keanoseg
Organism
rofl
Kazbar
teacup
iuyyighghghgkh
Zaphod
ninjishal
bh1546
Xenon
ElmoSuper8
Delphine
angstman
shaftless
Vince Clortho
hiilikeyourbeard
whodathunkit
Odysseus
AS54
JDawg
CausticSymmetry
Hairbeback
29 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Ebola Virus - Page 10 Empty Re: Ebola Virus

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:13 pm

Still buying the bullshit?
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:29 am

beard, please go back on your meds. You're kind of embarrassing us all. Let alone yourself.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:07 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVW1BBo9dV4

Somehow i still find it hard to believe the simple ozone appears to be a very good option...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:29 am

Beebrox wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVW1BBo9dV4

Somehow i still find it hard to believe the simple ozone appears to be a very good option...

These technologies have been around a very long time. The only reason they are not put into practice on a larger level is that they do not offer enough patent protection. Also therapies like photoluminescence have been around longer than Polio and it was used very effectively to treat it. Ozone is very effective when used properly. It's probably the most effective therapy around for healing and infection.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:35 am

Does oxygenation with exercises trigger some similar protection against microbes? I believe it should. Also ozone therapy seems to boost also hydrogen peroxide production in white cells which is very natural mechanism to keep you infection free. However, it's somehow non natural to put ozone in yourself rectally or by a needle. That said, i believe ''behavior'' should have some similar mechanism to offer.

some more about ozone therapy
http://www.intechopen.com/download/pdf/46410

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:45 am

whodathunkit wrote:beard, please go back on your meds.  You're kind of embarrassing us all.  Let alone yourself.

Really? That nurse has been exposed as a fraud. Does that make you uncomfortable? Does that go against everything you hear on CNN?

Not a chance Wink

I will spread light wherever I go
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  102 Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:17 am

Beard, I still don't see where that video provides any evidence of why that was a psy-op.

Is there something I'm missing here?

To me its kind of like saying, "Hey that guy is an arsonist. He started the fire. Why? Well he WORKS for the fire department!".

It seems obvious to me that in her capacity as an epidemiology officer (or whatever rank she has currently) she may have been very involved with any
CDC efforts to deal with/contain/understand Ebola, which may have put her in the way of exposure to infected individuals. Doesn't it just make sense that
members of the CDC on the ground would be at greater risk?

So again, she is suspected of exposure and is quarantined. Then the sensational bike bullshit. What am I missing? I mean, I've heard some segments refer
to her as simply a nurse, so perhaps her total involvement with the CDC wasn't openly discussed, but if we aren't being totally conspiratorial here, does that
really matter? Are we looking for conspiracy where there may not be any? Couldn't it just be that she is getting called a nurse, but she was simply
a CDC officer who worked in the field and got exposed?

Frankly, I don't want people to act out of irrational fear when it comes to these things. I certainly would be afraid if this turned into a witch-hunt type affair where
neighbors became paranoid of their neighbors and CDC trucks were driving through my neighborhood and wrapping my house in plastic. But I do also advocate
being responsible. Being a member of the CDC herself, if anything was suspected, she OF ANYONE should have been the first to understand the importance of her
compliance with the quarantine. Its about public health, public greater good, not some greater human rights campaign. I mean, if they wanted to take her from her
family and lock her up, then we can go there. But for christ sake, they asked her to stay in her home. As an epidemiologist with an understanding of the public political
implications of epidemics, she should have been the first to say "Okay, I'll do it", not to fight a battle against her own cause and set that kind of example when she
knows the threat Ebola could potentially pose. It makes very little sense.

Which in and of itself, does make me wonder. Perhaps she understands more about the reality of the threat than anyone, and this was a statement against the fear mongering (meaning her refusal to stay indoors)...otherwise, if she was part of a psy-op to induce fear, why would she do that? To make us fearful of our neighbors, that they might be kooks with ebola out on their bikes?

I doubt it, occam's razor. She is a CDC officer and got corralled into an ordeal with an overly precautious quarantine policy. But her association with the CDC does make her actions extremely political, nevertheless.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:10 pm

ubraj wrote:

Nenah Sylver reported of a case where one got well after high dose iodine taken every two hours for a couple days.  

There are some using Rife to treat Ebola as well.  The old Ebola frequencies may work... at least in one individual.  

Was there whole iodine protocol involved or just iodine?

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:47 pm

ubraj wrote:
Beebrox wrote:

Nenah Sylver reported of a case where one got well after high dose iodine taken every two hours for a couple days.  

There are some using Rife to treat Ebola as well.  The old Ebola frequencies may work... at least in one individual.  

An email thanks to Linda R

FamtThis came to us from someone we are working with in South Africa. He is working to use Rife machines and/ or Zappers to help with this Ebola crisis. We have sent him some machines and wouldn't you know it, he got sick, Ebola. This is his email to us about that. He is British so his terminology is a little different but I didn't want to change anything about this email:

Ebola Reference. Freetown Sierra leone.

I went down with a high fever and severe diarrhea on the 22nd September
and got worse by the 3rd of october with fever rising to 37.8 and ill
throughout the weekend, I used the Ultimate rife on sunday nite to
delete malaria as I was sure as many this was the problem but woke on
the 6th with no result so knew it has to Ebola. I set for delete for 8
hours and woke on the 7th with a normal temp at 31.6 degrees and
smiled... 2 days later the last of the diarrhea left and recovery has been
ok, did 2 more delete nites to chase it off. Just a pity Doctors in
this country have narrow mind sets as this could have been stopped 6
weeks ago if they used rife, currently 150 a day dying and estimated
to go to 1 million dead by January, this is not acceptable and we will
push UN world bank and the WHO to move to rife for a simple solution.
I have been fine past few days and zero side effects. As usual- rife
always comes thru in the 9 years I have trusted it.
Best Regards.

I forgot to mention yesterday and this is very important, any man who recovers from Ebola may get a negative blood test but ebola continues to live in sperm for up to 3 months after the illness so is a very nasty bug to reproduce itself-

A man has to become a monk 4 months after testing positive...this may be with us a long
time. The 2 key recovery factors are normal temperature and 1 day later no
diarrhea so 2x100% signs of recovery and may be immune after this.

Ebola Virus Infections: 0.03, 0.12, 0.95, 2.50, 22.50, 51.33, 193.50, 356.72, 426.16, 567.70

Fantasy land. Iodine, selenium, and pink salt rocks do not cure Ebola. I hope the people on this board will realize that stories like this are nothing but anecdotal. No studies on "Rife" curing Ebola that I can find. It's almost embarrassing to have to post this. . .

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:20 am

Yes, no studies found, Sherlock.

How ever like usually, your response reveals your approach to thinking and understanding the science. It's like we have science evidence for everything we are interested in and the science already have all the answers, we are interested in. Like there are all the questions have been already answered.

Idea that worked for people ''under anecdotal evidence'' provide a reasonable staring point for evaluation by scientific method. If the results are repeatable, the underlying mechanism of how and why it works is subject to scientific reason and learning about nature. You, or your response, however suggests the science (the theory) is absolute and not collection of evidence and ideas, while the terrain holds all the answers (regardless of it complexity). It's ignorance, and over-simplification that leads one to believing the theory is smarter than the biological system, like for most part, long therm results show the opposite is close to the truth.  

Completely aside it, there is a classification of ideas by current establishment, that deals with money a bit more than with ideas; and some (ideas) are not in the classification that will meet scientific study and approach anytime soon or if ever. Electro medical approach being one of it. How can FDA - food and drug administration, deal with area that is mostly uncovered by scientific literature and reason. How can medical students not tell me what's the pain, for god-sake, while it's a measurable signal? By ignoring it further, is to gentle to say it of what's really happening. It makes perfectly sense to me that from your perception this could not be accepted, but in my world, i would pick iodine, selenium and vitamin C or any nutrients and alter my consciousness with them anytime before trust it to the over-simplication done by human in the process of creation a substances that might or might not have a positive role in the body. Celexa being one of them which helps you create your fantasy land.

Or if say it differently, my gamble is with substances closer to the biological system, although we are currently still all in the gamble mode, since we all eventually die of disease and degeneration. And for the evidence based part - usually the longest living people had zero interaction with mainstream science establishment and drugs. It's well documented. Something to think about it, while promoting ''science of cut, drug and scan'', while not knowing what are you promoting anyway. I know both sides are biased, but find it as a necessarily deviation in order to keep the field survive. It's a bit unfair comparison since many are paying for the mainstream by law, not will. After all, ''money is what lives in this world''. In contrast with you, who never ends repeating all the same, although evidence for otherwise being presented all over again, i found selenium has a very important role in a human body, so it has vitamin C and believe it or not, iodine.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Keanoseg Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:06 am

Beebrox wrote:Yes, no studies found, Sherlock.

How ever like usually, your response reveals your approach to thinking and understanding the science. It's like we have science evidence for everything we are interested in and the science already have all the answers, we are interested in. Like there are all the questions have been already answered.

Idea that worked for people ''under anecdotal evidence'' provide a reasonable staring point for evaluation by scientific method. If the results are repeatable, the underlying mechanism of how and why it works is subject to scientific reason and learning about nature. You, or your response, however suggests the science (the theory) is absolute and not collection of evidence and ideas, while the terrain holds all the answers (regardless of it complexity). It's ignorance, and over-simplification that leads one to believing the theory is smarter than the biological system, like for most part, long therm results show the opposite is close to the truth.  

Completely aside it, there is a classification of ideas by current establishment, that deals with money a bit more than with ideas; and some (ideas) are not in the classification that will meet scientific study and approach anytime soon or if ever. Electro medical approach being one of it. How can FDA - food and drug administration, deal with area that is mostly uncovered by scientific literature and reason. How can medical students not tell me what's the pain, for god-sake, while it's a measurable signal? By ignoring it further, is to gentle to say it of what's really happening. It makes perfectly sense to me that from your perception this could not be accepted, but in my world, i would pick iodine, selenium and vitamin C or any nutrients and alter my consciousness with them anytime before trust it to the over-simplication done by human in the process of creation a substances that might or might not have a positive role in the body. Celexa being one of them which helps you create your fantasy land.

Or if say it differently, my gamble is with substances closer to the biological system, although we are currently still all in the gamble mode, since we all eventually die of disease and degeneration. And for the evidence based part - usually the longest living people had zero interaction with mainstream science establishment and drugs. It's well documented. Something to think about it, while promoting ''science of cut, drug and scan'', while not knowing what are you promoting anyway. I know both sides are biased, but find it as a necessarily deviation in order to keep the field survive. It's a bit unfair comparison since many are paying for the mainstream by law, not will. After all, ''money is what lives in this world''. In contrast with you, who never ends repeating all the same, although evidence for otherwise being presented all over again, i found selenium has a very important role in a human body, so it has vitamin C and believe it or not, iodine.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, 'This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know,' the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything—you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him."
—Robert A. Heinlein, If This Goes On, 1940

"It is worthy of remark that a belief constantly inculcated during the early years of life, whilst the brain is impressible, appears to acquire almost the nature of an instinct; and the very essence of an instinct is that it is followed independently of reason."
—Charles Darwin, The Descent of Man, 1871

"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
—Charles Mackay, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds, 1841

Beebrox my friend, this is our entire history, not just modern times. Get used to it.

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:10 am

I am very much used to it, since i have to deal with it on a daily basis. Posted it for a need to take away some bones from the ''Odysseus'' factor, since trying '' to oversmart'' people by promoting volume and volume only, instead of search for the quality; is many thing what's keeping progress away. Even if the field of ''mainstream'' is adapting some ideas one by one with big inertia that can deliver those ideas to the next generations, the same ideas are worth spreading *now*, since we are not the next generation, but the current one in need. And ''Odysseus'' people are the inertia, sometimes for good, many times for the worse. If i am not mistaken, this conversation will not be responded, but whenever next Ubraj will post, there will be an attack, for whatever the content will be. And there is high correlation between the area of content of the posts by Ubray and position Odysseus can not stand by, but it's not my issue but i feel need everytime this happens i interact, since it's also my bias that gets attacked and i try to do my homework as good as possible, regardless of how popular it's content might be.

For example, ozone info posted above. High voltage discharge creates ozone. It creates it by HV interaction with oxygen. It creates it in all fluids (water, air, blood). Violet ray discharged.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:50 am

Interesting. This helps explain experience, dandelion root tea mixed with green tea does not create pleasant synergy.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:03 pm

Beebrox wrote:Does oxygenation with exercises trigger some similar protection against microbes? I believe it should. Also ozone therapy seems to boost also hydrogen peroxide production in white cells which is very natural mechanism to keep you infection free. However, it's somehow non natural to put ozone in yourself rectally or by a needle. That said, i believe ''behavior'' should have some similar mechanism to offer.

some more about ozone therapy
http://www.intechopen.com/download/pdf/46410

Great question here. I think for health conscience people like us who keep the nutrients in and toxins out, something like ozone wouldn't really be applicable.

I think of ozone treatment as a form of "emergency" medicine that bends more towards a natural function. The idea of course is to introduce oxygen molecules in a low oxygen environment.

So it's good mostly for acute conditions. Another good application of ozone is Prolozone (a type of prolotherapy) that uses ozone to generate fibroblasts and stimulate collagen. It's quite effective for acute/chronic tissue injury.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:22 pm

Where did all the Ebola sound and fury go?

Ebola Virus - Page 10 Qr0C0yW
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:40 pm

just because the media stopped talking about it, doesnt mean it vanished.  i suspect its still killing alot of ppl in those main 3 african countries.

more than likely i think the governments put a order out for the media to stop reporting on it to avoid the mass panic that was beginning, or they just got sick of reporting about it.

after all  most things in the media only get reported on for a few months and then they get forgotten about because they are aware of our limited care factor after the inital shock has worn off.

for example the boxing day tsunami killed ~ 300 000 people, yet it was forgotten after a few months. (in the unaffected countries at least)
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:37 pm

The difference with Ebola is that the PTB tried to make us think we were in danger of being infected, were talking about possible mass immunization etc.  

Ultimately, all dust in the wind...probably just concluded they wouldn't be able to pull it off.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  Organism Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:50 pm

Treatment is based off addressing the supportive physiological function of the bodies immune system as quickly as the virus impairs it.

So of course it wouldn't be correct in saying vitamin c, selenium, electrolytes, and even simply glucose aka food supplements "cures" ebola... However this is called "better treatment", actually it's suppose to be basic treatment, but in Africa you think people are getting this kind of service? Even in the west they are also some what neglecting in this area because the medical system is so reliant on drugs and quick fixes.

We are dealing with the whole bodily organism which is complex, so it is more accurate stating addressing nutritional, and minerals help support the host own immune system in fighting the virus. There's plenty of research on how nutrition and certain minerals protect against viruses and support the immune system and deficiencies causing hampering of the immune system defences under infection.  

Hilarious reading comments here and anti- alternative nay sayers online neglecting the role of basic nutrition has on immunity and viral infections.

You can argue nutrition and minerals can't cure Ebola alone but you sure as hell can't argue they do not help. You have to be a complete fucking moron to say otherwise.

You can look up research on how mineral and nutrition depletion caused by a virus's symptoms (vomiting, diarrhoea) indirectly or directly nullify the host immune system which obviously make the virus replicate even further. And with Ebola it's very good at doing this so it just shows the importances of replacing the loss of minerals, nutrients and basic food supplements like glucose and protein to support the function of the body.

Vitamin C Is an Essential Factor on the Anti-viral Immune Responses through the Production of Interferon-α/β at the Initial Stage of Influenza A Virus (H3N2) Infection.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23700397

Host Nutritional Status and Its Effect on a Viral Pathogen
http://jid.oxfordjournals.org/.../182/Supplement_1/S93.full

antioxidants and viral infections: host immune response and viral pathogenicity.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11603647

Vitamin C deficiency increases the lung pathology of influenza virus-infected gulo-/- mice.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16988135

International Journal of Cell Biology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 467452, 16 pages
http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/467452

"HIV-1 and HIV-2 groups of cytopathic viruses, wherein the levels of GSH, cystine, vitamin C and SOD are decreased and the MD and HNE levels are elevated in patients infected with HIV-1 [23–25]. A decrease in antioxidants indicates the weakening of the immune system, as immune cells require more antioxidants to maintain their function and integrity"

Review: micronutrient selenium deficiency influences evolution of some viral infectious diseases.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21318622

Suppression of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 viral load with selenium supplementation: a randomized controlled trial.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17242315

----

Ebola treatment of Kent Brantly, Nancy Writebol holds lessons for others

Dr. Bruce Ribner, medical director of the infectious disease unit at Emory University Hospital, was one of the five physicians and 21 nurses who treated Brantly and Writebol in the unit.

The treatment team at Emory learned several lessons from their Ebola patients.

For Ebola patients who experience severe diarrhea and lose fluids, Ribner said it is important to replace potassium, calcium and other electrolytes.

"One guidance we are giving back to our colleagues is that they need to pay attention to replacing these electrolytes," he said. "Even if they’re unable to do the same tests, there are things they can do to try to improve outcomes."

Ribner said the Emory team also observed clotting abnormalities in their patients.

Writebol and Brantly enjoyed better nutritional status compared with some patients in West Africa, which is also important to recovery.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/ebola-treatment-of-kent-brantly-nancy-writebol-holds-lessons-for-others-1.2743248

----

Lessons from that Kikwit article.

1995 there was a 12% Fatality rate in Kikwit compared to the usual 80% fatality rate whole of the epidemic in the Congo.

"During the initial phase of the EBO epidemic in Kikwit, very little patient care was offered. The priority was to stop the epidemic and to avoid further spread among health care workers. For this reason, protective equipment was distributed and invasive procedures were avoided. Infusions were rarely given, even if patients were dehydrated. The case fatality rate at that time was ∼80%."

"including infusions of glucose and electrolytes, treatment with antibiotic and antimalaria drugs, and food supplementation"

Note the 1st Patient in this article, she showed improvements just two days later of being treated with oral rehydration solution, vitamin C, intravenous calcium, and papaverine (poppy). Following a few days After a blood transfusion she was discharged from the hospital.

http://jid.oxfordjournals.org/content/179/Supplement_1/S18.long

Organism

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:46 am

nice post, it's pleasure to read such content.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:39 pm

http://www.techinsider.io/ebola-survivor-health-issues-bizarre-2015
Something bizarre is happening to Ebola survivors that doctors are struggling to explain

One of the biggest mysteries surrounding the Ebola virus is its ability to hide out in survivors' bodies and evade detection by the immune system.

This "trick" of the virus became abundantly clear last week when Scottish nurse Pauline Cafferkey was readmitted to a London hospital on October 9 in "serious condition." This was a full nine months after doctors said she had made a full recovery from Ebola.

"The virus, several experts said, managed to somehow persist and apparently re-emerged to cause a severe disorder of her central nervous system," The New York Times wrote on Wednesday. "Her spinal fluid had tested positive for traces of Ebola."

As doctors are poignantly learning, saying a patient is "cured" of the virus doesn't necessarily mean it is completely eradicated from the body. Ebola survivors like Cafferkey are experiencing lingering symptoms such as vision and hearing loss, seizures, insomnia, and body aches that have persisted for months following infection.

[...]
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:13 pm

Sounds like the chicken pox virus that hides out in your spinal nerves for years and then emerge as shingles.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:58 am

But once again, focused, orthomolecular nutrition would likely take care of it.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10