Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Ebola Virus - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Ebola Virus - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Ebola Virus - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Ebola Virus - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Ebola Virus - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Ebola Virus - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Ebola Virus - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Ebola Virus - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Ebola Virus - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Ebola Virus

+25
Dudard
Keanoseg
Organism
rofl
Kazbar
teacup
iuyyighghghgkh
Zaphod
ninjishal
bh1546
Xenon
ElmoSuper8
Delphine
angstman
shaftless
Vince Clortho
hiilikeyourbeard
whodathunkit
Odysseus
AS54
JDawg
CausticSymmetry
Hairbeback
29 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Ebola Virus - Page 4 Empty Re: Ebola Virus

Post  ninjishal Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:15 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebola_virus_epidemic_in_West_Africa#Timeline_of_reported_cases_and_deaths
Shocked

cases:
23 May 2014 - 270
22 Jun 2014 - 599
23 Jul 2014 - 1.201
20 Aug 2014- 2.615
21 Set 2014 - 6.263
if we double, it goes like this…
21 Oct 2014 - 12.526
21 Nov 2014 - 25.052
21 Dec 2014 - 50.104
and...

21 May 2016 - 6.567.231.488
21 Apr 2016 - 13.134.462.976 - more than earth population !!!

I hope zmapp is a real cure and no stronger virus comes after. Or earth will be a very different place in 2016 for who survive losing loved ones. Sad but is happening in West Africa.

ninjishal

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:33 pm

http://www.iherb.com/product-reviews/Source-Naturals-Colloida-Life-Trace-Minerals-4-fl-oz-118-28-ml/1062/?p=1&fr=5

CS does this look good!?!?
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:05 pm

hiilikeyourbeard wrote:http://www.iherb.com/product-reviews/Source-Naturals-Colloida-Life-Trace-Minerals-4-fl-oz-118-28-ml/1062/?p=1&fr=5

Looks good.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if those from the Centers for Disease Creation (CDC) report alleged future ebola infections without testing. There's not any standardization of the test and so far, no specific virus has ever been isolated.

When the Swine flu was at its peak propaganda level, the vast majority of cases were assumed to H1N1, yet most were pneumonia or other that were counted into reports.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:30 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:
hiilikeyourbeard wrote:http://www.iherb.com/product-reviews/Source-Naturals-Colloida-Life-Trace-Minerals-4-fl-oz-118-28-ml/1062/?p=1&fr=5

Looks good.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if those from the Centers for Disease Creation (CDC) report alleged future ebola infections without testing. There's not any standardization of the test and so far, no specific virus has ever been isolated.

When the Swine flu was at its peak propaganda level, the vast majority of cases were assumed to H1N1, yet most were pneumonia or other that were counted into reports.

awesome man, thanks!

so they're completely full of it? they can't even prove it?

I'm really trying to clean out my supplements so to speak and try and compress it and condense it into maybe only like 5 or 6. I bought decalcify and thyroid boost and to combine selenium, iodine, mag and vitamin k that i take on their own. what about vitamin d, c, curcumin and silica? anything awesome that combines a few? thanks again man. supplements rule i'm really trying to get into how they effect us on the cellular level.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:11 am

"so they're completely full of it? they can't even prove it?"

I think death proves it eventually.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:10 am

Remember HIV? It has happened before and will be probably be happening again, and again.

I speculate it's the same here as it was with HIV. I think healthy people will survive it without even noticing it. Meanwhile, more sick will experience the more fear, so they can put more money for more medical - public solutions that will put some more gasoline on the fire with vaccines. What proves death or death triggered by the same dying symptoms? If virus is still not isolated, non proven, there we are basically debating deaths from unknown cause. I guess it's not hard to find people that die from the same goodbye song that's not perfectly described in the sheets. Yes death, it's final indicator of pure health, but it doesnt prove anything and the Ebola might present some dangers.

But again i dont think vaccines, antibiotics or something immune - supressive  could solve the mystery of those viruses. Again where is anti HIV vaccine?? If Ebola disease is so infectious as they say, why this is the first day for US to find single infected person, meanwhile authorities calm people down ''There is non chance that travelers from the same plane gone in the air from the same land, are infected''. Oh really, how would you be so sure, mr. Wizard? ''It takes many days for symptom for appear, but there is no chance you got it.'' I believe viruses can be spread-ed, what is out of tune with CS's opinion about viruses as cleansing agents. I think they can feed from material in our cells, but have their DNA, what means they are informationally very rich. I also believe chronic infections are as lyme, candida,..., are also transmittable, but not dangerous to everyone. It's harm among the susceptible, and it's not hard to find those people lacking very basic stuff that's required for life in Africa.

I am not in perfect health, but since i have taken it in my own hands I've never had a common cold or others viral infectious diseases. It might have something to do with vitamin C, iodine, zinc and other nutrients after all. I also don't catch illness when people around me do, and it's a pleasant surprise every time somebody is missing cause he caught it. I guess the same hunters catch it all the time, because of their healing paradigm that is based on vaccines, non-importance of foods they eat daily, lack of exercises and sun exposure, or something completely else.

Of course this is not suggestion of any kind, but just a personal anecdote, based by what i put through my brain based on research and experience. I hope this is just propaganda filling their pockets with money from the people who cant look through the window cause it's positioned to high...

dr. Sutherland wrote:Dr. Keith Scott-Mumby writes, “Healthy well-fed victims of Ebola who died: zero. Undernourished, already-sick victims of Ebola who died: 2,461 to date. Serious fatality: the truth. Note that the rough figures released last week put total cases at around 6,500 and deaths at 2,200, that means it’s only about 30% fatal and NOT 90% as the US media keep screaming in their scare frenzy. Four healthy, well-fed Americans have contracted Ebola and survived comfortably. As I told you a couple of weeks ago, the supposed savage image of this infection had more to do with the terrain it’s in, meaning among peoples who are shocked, overloaded with toxins, under-nourished and weary from decades of internecine wars. But the manufacture of hysteria continues.”

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:07 am

shaftless wrote:"so they're completely full of it? they can't even prove it?"

In these war torn, highly unsanitary places, disease is common. The symptoms of ebola work like other types of hemorrhagic fevers, in fact all of the symptoms can be treated with high dose vitamin C.

In all cases of these mysterious outbreaks, the word always missing is the toxin. So in place of this, they just called it ebola. In the previous human experiment using a vaccine on ebola, results were never reported (we can assume it didn't work). So now there is a new experimental vaccine.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:11 am

hiilikeyourbeard - Vitamin D is good have in the arsenal. It produces antimicrobial peptides. Along with vitamin A (from animal sources) will help further mount and balance immune defenses.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:52 am

shaftless wrote:"so they're completely full of it? they can't even prove it?"

has the person in the united states died? no? then shut the fuck up
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:54 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:hiilikeyourbeard - Vitamin D is good have in the arsenal. It produces antimicrobial peptides. Along with vitamin A (from animal sources) will help further mount and balance immune defenses.

taking 10 iu of vitamin d a day. vitamin a has just kind of always slipped through on my radar... it's such a boring sounding vitamin lol. i'll lookin more into it. thanks again man
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:17 am

Yes, ebola can cause hair loss.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:01 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------
dr. Sutherland wrote:
Dr. Keith Scott-Mumby writes, “Healthy well-fed victims of Ebola who died: zero. Undernourished, already-sick victims of Ebola who died: 2,461 to date. Serious fatality: the truth. Note that the rough figures released last week put total cases at around 6,500 and deaths at 2,200, that means it’s only about 30% fatal and NOT 90% as the US media keep screaming in their scare frenzy. Four healthy, well-fed Americans have contracted Ebola and survived comfortably. As I told you a couple of weeks ago, the supposed savage image of this infection had more to do with the terrain it’s in, meaning among peoples who are shocked, overloaded with toxins, under-nourished and weary from decades of internecine wars. But the manufacture of hysteria continues.”.
-------------------------------------------------------------

The four healthy, well-fed amerians that were infected...weren't they getting the experimental drug zmapp? He makes it sound like they just relaxed and ate until they got better...like getting over a mild cold. And I've never heard of ebola being 90% fatal. Roughly 50% was what I always heard.

The guy in dallas originally lived in africa and was employed at a shipping company. He got a visa to come to america to visit family. Sounds like he wasn't under that much stress before coming to the US. Unfortunately he handled his landlord's daughter stricken with ebola trying to get her to a hospital in africa.

You can read about it here:
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/10/01/us/retracing-the-steps-of-the-dallas-ebola-patient.html?_r=0

Yes it sounds true that if you are undernourished and "deflated" from stress your immune system may not be in tip top condition. If so, does that mean that homeless people or welfare people who don't eat right (mainly junkfood) or get enuff exercise or are just depressed about their hopeless condition get sick easier than happier, financially well-off people? I'm not sure.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:51 am

http://www.naturalnews.com/047104_Ebola_outbreak_quarantine_forced_blood_draws.html

You all need to look up Agenda 21

This shit is happening
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:10 am

shaftless, from what I understand one of the alarming things about this outbreak is its apparent high transmission rate, as well as the increased fatality rate. This outbreak is NOT like any previous outbreak, for whatever reason.

I also heard the guy from Liberia probably lied to airport officials in Africa when asked if he'd been in contact with anyone who had Ebola. Liberia is considering prosecuting him for that.

shaftless wrote:If so, does that mean that homeless people or welfare people who don't eat right (mainly junkfood) or get enuff exercise or are just depressed about their hopeless condition get sick easier than happier, financially well-off people?

This is absolutely the case. Tons of research to back it up. But you can do that research yourself. It's out there. I'm comfy with what I know, and don't feel the need to feed anyone links to back it up.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:16 am

Will ebola cause hair loss ?

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:45 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:will ebola cause hair loss?
Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I cannot stop laughing. Very Happy

That should be the million dollar question on everyone's mind, but sadly, is not.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:04 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:Will ebola cause hair loss ?

love it, i would guess NOT. i have seen people get real sick, go on chemo and survive cancer and regrow all their hair..

I do not meant to go against the grain, but this question popped into my head so i figured others also might think it, so here goes: If ebola is not a virus, and viruses dont exist, then why bother strengthen the immune system against the viruses (that dont exist)?
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:30 am

teacup wrote:
iuyyighghghgkh wrote:Will ebola cause hair loss ?

love it,  i would guess NOT.  i have seen people get real sick, go on chemo and survive cancer and regrow all their hair..

I do not meant to go against the grain, but this question popped into my head so i figured others also might think it, so here goes:  If ebola is not a virus, and viruses dont exist, then why bother strengthen the immune system against the viruses (that dont exist)?

Well, so far no one has identified what Ebola actually is. They just magnify using PCR a million fold to see some particle and deem it to be the culprit, which is likely not.

Viruses themselves are either made from our own cells (unless they are injected by way of a vaccine).

Fortifying the immune system is all about nutrition. It's about making glutathione, and if we have enough of that, we can stay healthy. Nutrients like selenium (inhibits viral replication from a toxic insult) because its a co-factor in glutathione production.

Then there's vitamin C, then there's vitamin D. There's also zinc.

These are the basics.

Peer reviewed literature also shows the vitamin A (animal form) inhibits viral diseases.

However, unfortunately for us we have corporate fascism controlling what the media shows. Monsanto is "God" according to the media and thus have an enormous interest in the vaccines and the propaganda.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:59 am

Thank you,

what would cause viruses to be made/come out from our own cells? lack of nutrients, toxins, dying cells?
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:40 am

teacup wrote:Thank you,

what would cause viruses to be made/come out from our own cells?  lack of nutrients,  toxins, dying cells?

Yes, exactly.

If the corporate own media were intellectually honest, they would report the overwhelming research on the efficacy of high-dose vitamin C, or the effectiveness of zinc, selenium, vitamin A and vitamin D.

One thing that is sad about research sometimes though is that often times researchers study things in isolation, rather than a whole matrix of nutrition. And also, they favor synthetic over natural.

When the nutrients necessary to produce glutathione exist, viral replication is halted because toxins are removed by a more efficient method.

One example out of many:

Virol J. 2008 May 31;5:66. doi: 10.1186/1743-422X-5-66.
In vitro effects of selenium deficiency on West Nile virus replication and cytopathogenicity.
Verma S1, Molina Y, Lo YY, Cropp B, Nakano C, Yanagihara R, Nerurkar VR.

BACKGROUND:
Selenium (Se) deficiency plays an important role in viral pathogenesis. To understand the effects of Se deficiency on West Nile virus (WNV) infection, we analyzed cytopathogenicity, apoptosis and viral replication kinetics, using a newly developed Se-deficient cell culture system.
RESULTS:
Both Vero and SK-N-SH cells grown in Se-deficient media exhibited a gradual loss of glutathione peroxidase (GPx1) activity without any significant effect on cell growth and viability. In SK-N-SH cells, Se deficiency had no effect on the expression of key antioxidant enzymes, including manganese- and copper-zinc superoxide dismutase (MnSOD and CuZnSOD), catalase and inducible nitric oxide synthase, whereas Vero cells demonstrated a significant increase in the expression of MnSOD and an overall increase in oxidative stress (OS) at day 7 post-induction of Se deficiency. At 2 days after infection with WNV, CPE and cell death were significantly higher in WNV-infected Se-deficient Vero cells, compared to WNV-infected control cells. Furthermore, WNV-induced apoptosis was significantly heightened in Se-deficient cells and was contributed by loss of mitochondrial membrane potential and increased caspase activity. However, no significant difference was found in WNV copy numbers between control, Se-adequate and Se-deficient cell cultures.
CONCLUSION:
Overall results demonstrate that the in vitro Se-deficient model can be used to study responses of WNV to this essential nutrient. Although Se deficiency has no in vitro effect on WNV replication kinetics, adequate Se is presumably critical to protect WNV-infected cells against virus-induced cell death.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:31 am

http://blogs.christianpost.com/myhdiet/are-you-afraid-of-ebola-22632/

Basically everything CS has been saying.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:09 pm

This discussion is priceless. Thanks a million!

I compiled this list that will make this discussion even better, CS and others plz chime in with recommendations:

1)
What forms of selenium are the top 2 forms to take?  
(L-Selenomethionine, Se-Methyl L-Selenocysteine, sodium selenite, methylselenocysteine, SelenoExcell Selenium "Selenium Yeast")?  
Any specific supplements that you recommend?

2)
For vitamin A, we dont want one of them such as b-carotene, nor a complex but something from animal sources. like fish liver oil, retinyl palmitate?   I like to avoid fish oil ..  are there other good sources/forms for vitamin A?

3)
For zinc, what are the top 2 good types to take?  
(Zinc Gluconate, Zinc Picolinate, Zinc-L-Carnosine "PepZin Gl", or Zinc L-monomethionine "L-OptiZinc")?

3.1)
Doesn't zinc need to be taken with copper to maintain a good ratio?
Could some imbalance occur if the zinc amounts are increased but not copper?

4)
What about taking a Glutathione supplement? http://www.iherb.com/search?kw=glutathione&x=0&y=0#p=1
Dont alpha lipoic acid and N-acetyl-L-cysteine also work similarly to Glutathione
so, I already supplement with R lipoic acid should i switch to Glutathione?

5)
Isnt taking a source of Sulfur and Phosphorus helpful for Glutathione production?
What sources of S and P are best?

thank you!!!
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  102 Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:35 pm

teacup wrote:This discussion is priceless. Thanks a million!

I compiled this list that will make this discussion even better, CS and others plz chime in with recommendations:

1)
What forms of selenium are the top 2 forms to take?  
(L-Selenomethionine, Se-Methyl L-Selenocysteine, sodium selenite, methylselenocysteine, SelenoExcell Selenium "Selenium Yeast")?  
Any specific supplements that you recommend?

You want an organic form of selenium, and I'd avoid the selenite and selenate forms. Selenium yeast is bioavailable but can aggravate conditions for people with yeast problems. I believe the optimum form would be selenomethionine. Its organic and absorbs at a rate of about 90%.

teacup wrote:
2)
For vitamin A, we dont want one of them such as b-carotene, nor a complex but something from animal sources. like fish liver oil, retinyl palmitate?   I like to avoid fish oil ..  are there other good sources/forms for vitamin A?

You want the retinol form. Eat liver.

teacup wrote:
3)
For zinc, what are the top 2 good types to take?  
(Zinc Gluconate, Zinc Picolinate, Zinc-L-Carnosine "PepZin Gl", or Zinc L-monomethionine "L-OptiZinc")?

Again you want an organic form. The different chelates show mixed results as far as bioavailability. Zinc orotate is preferred.

teacup wrote:
3.1)
Doesn't zinc need to be taken with copper to maintain a good ratio?
Could some imbalance occur if the zinc amounts are increased but not copper?

Yes, you want approximately 1 mg Cu for roughly every 20 mg zinc. Typically, if you are taking 50 mg of zinc or less daily this won't be a major concern and your dietary copper intake will
probably be sufficient. Even still, taking a mg of Cu a couple times a week wouldn't hurt you. If you start taking larger doses of zinc, 100 mg or more daily you'll pay more attention to your copper intake. In your measurements, try to be as accurate as possible about your dietary intake first and account for these values.

teacup wrote:
4)
What about taking a Glutathione supplement?
Dont alpha lipoic acid and N-acetyl-L-cysteine also work similarly to Glutathione
so, I already supplement with R lipoic acid  should i switch to Glutathione?

Most glutathione supplements are worthless. Alpha lipoic acid and n-acetyl-cysteine will aid the liver in producing glutathione.

teacup wrote:
5)
Isnt taking a source of Sulfur and Phosphorus helpful for Glutathione production?
What sources of S and P are best?

Phosphorus is present in virtually all foods and you are likely getting plenty. Research does point out that adequate P increase antioxidant enzymes. The best sources are animal sources. Think fish, cheese, shellfish. Although, brazil nuts are a huge source of P and selenium (but watch out for mold!). Sulfur is also best sourced from animal foods, where its present in the sulfurous amino acids. While I'm touting animal products here, most nuts and seeds are good sources of both P and S.

MSM is a good organic source of sulfur, and has shown anti-inflammatory effects.

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:37 pm

102, thanks!!

here are some good reads on vitamin C

1-
http://jimstonefreelance.com/ebola.html
Summary:
"The very first symptoms of ebola are exactly the same as scurvy, which is caused by inadequate vitamin C. Though scurvy is seldom fatal as a primary condition, scurvy also represents only a partial deficiency of vitamin C, the body still has a LOT of vitamin C compared to zero, which ebola causes. Absent ANY vitamin C, blood vessels become very weak and start to lose blood, and platelets become ineffective and unable to trigger clots. So death by ebola is caused by massive internal bleeding and loss of blood, which can be stopped simply by taking enormous doses of vitamin C until the immune system succeeds in killing off the virus."

2-
http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v10n13.shtml
Clinical reports suggest that taking vitamin C almost to bowel tolerance every day (in divided doses) will help to protect you against all viruses. Reports by independent physicians have been consistent for decades. However, the doctors also stipulated most emphatically that the dose and the way you take it must be right - or it will not work.

Vitamin C is the primary antioxidant in the diet. Most people do not take enough to be healthy. While this is true of many nutrients, vitamin C is a special case. Ignore governments telling you that you only need about 100 mg a day and can get this amount from food. The required amount of vitamin C varies your state of health. A normal adult in perfect health may need only a small intake, say 500 mg per day, but more is needed when someone is even slightly under the weather. Similarly, to prevent illness, the intake needs to be increased.

The intake for an otherwise healthy person to have a reasonable chance of avoiding a common cold is in the region of 8-10 grams (8,000-10,000 mg) a day. This is about ten times what corporate medicine has tested in their trials on vitamin C and the common cold. Ten grams (10,000 mg) is the minimum pharmacological intake; it may help if you have a slight sore throat but more (much more) may be needed. To get rid of a common cold, you may need anything from 20 to 60 grams (60,000 mg) a day. With influenza the need might be for 100 grams (100,000 mg) a day. Since it varies from person to person, and from illness to illness, the only way to find out is to experiment for yourself.

3-
https://www.patrickholford.com/blog/vitamin-c-helpful-against-ebola
My advice, whenever there is a virus of any kind going around, is to keep your daily vitamin C level up. I take 2 grams a day in divided doses, and 1 gram every one or two hours if I get the first signs of a viral infection (e.g. blocked nose, itchy throat and headache). In the case of Ebola I would recommend immediate intravenous vitamin C. To find out what I have learnt about other killer viruses such as swine and bird flu and Vitamin C read my blog 'Can vitamin C kill swine flu?'.

4- and last but not least
http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/ebola.htm

teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:08 am

Some info to support the above,

on selenium:
quote:
"organic forms of selenium, such as selenium yeast or selenomethionine, are safer and are more readily absorbed. In fact, organic forms of selenium are the only way to raise serum levels of selenium within the body.  This is attributed to their bioavailability. When using organic forms of selenium, current research shows that doses up to 1600 mcg a day were well tolerated with no signs of toxicity although most experts recommend upper tolerable limits to be 400-600 mcg a day. Selenium yeast does have a higher absorption rate, (about 60-70%), than that of selenite or selenate. Yet some manufacturers simply add inorganic selenium to yeast products, so caution is necessary when taking such products. In addition, those with candida issues may want to avoid yeast type supplements as their specific symptoms could be compounded. Of the selenium supplements, selenomethionine has the best bioavailability with an absorption rate of 90%. It is organic and yeast free. When compared with other selenium supplements selenomethionine proves to be the most applicable and safest for long-term therapeutic use."
http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/selenium/

quote:
Dr. Weil recommends using an organic form of selenium, such as yeast bound selenium or selenomethionine.
http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/ART02870/selenium.html

quote:
It has been suggested that selenomethionine, which is an organic form of selenium, is easier for the human body to absorb than selenite, which is an inorganic form.[5] It was determined in a clinical trial that selenomethionine is absorbed 19% better than selenite.[5]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selenomethionine

on zinc,

quote:
2. Zinc Orotate (best)
Zinc that has been chelated to orotic acid. The human body’s cellular membranes most readily absorb this type of zinc. Research from Dr. Hans Nieper has found that orotate forms of zinc were more neutrally charged, as compared to other types of zinc. This allowed them to pass through the membranes of cells easily, and thus offered the highest amounts of accompanying mineral atoms into the cells, leading to higher tissue concentrations of zinc. Zinc orotates contain many antioxidant properties that can help protect your health, while offering your cells the most readily-absorbable form of zinc on the market today.
3. Zinc Picolinate
A form of zinc that has been chelated to picolinic amino acids.
4. Zinc Gluconate
One of the most popular forms of dietary zinc, zinc gluconates are created by a process of industrial manufacturing. This process essentially ferments glucose, offering a supplemental product with an extremely long shelf-life. Unfortunately, gluconate supplements are just a chemical substitute for actual zinc.
Sadly, the body absorbs very little of this processed form, as the bio-availability of these chemicals is virtually none
http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/types-of-zinc/

- - -

I am currently thinking, what about metallic "colloidal" zinc, colloidal copper, colloidal silver (via electrolysis), colloidal gold (via Turkevich method)?     metallic  colloidal  vs.  organic/chelated  which is better absorbed and safer?
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next