Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 38 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 38 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 38 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 38 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 38 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 38 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 38 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 38 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+78
Buster121
DynamoJohn
Incognitopad
gg4545
2young2retire
SonofOdin
Mickael
Abyad
Brabus
Smurfy
hairderp
Golden_Shower
nzbalda
Organism
calvicie
beharat
radiance
chubbfrank
RPM
alphadelta
NYJets
sanderson
Hali-L
playmaker
Joey Ramone
rob PHH
Hairy
Pumbaa
dudebro
ElmoSuper8
vg
fghjfghj
rayl
sdguy
proscar3
ANewHope
Younganddetermined
JDawg
schpiloch123
NDW
Keanoseg
Slimnuts
Joakim
egghead
TNT
unfortunate
MrGalea
bov51
hairhat
Biffy
deleteme
stresssucks
CaptainGiggles
Dannyboy
rofl
sizzlinghairs
OpenBook
RAptor
Xenon
demgains77
Odysseus
drex1999
xyro
bananasinpajamas
Growdamnit
Duketronix
hairyshowers
Jay07
mvkishoresr
BelieveInIt
berti
mistermr
theseeker86
hiilikeyourbeard
Complexx
nicks
Hairy Potter
whodathunkit
82 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 38 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Keanoseg Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:47 pm

Endlessly repeating myself here page after page Razz. I started it the proper way I think about 3 months ago, might be a week plus or minus. Before I was also doing "DT" just not the way I learned afterwards which is much better (take a look at phh). When I started doing it that way is when all started feeling different. After about a week or 2 I could just simply feel more texture and strength when touching my hair and the feeling in the scalp has restored. The itch completely went away also after about 2,3 weeks and nothing so far made that difference. People also noticed this and told me I look like I slightly coloured my hair or that I'm using something. I have dark hair but people are telling me that it became just slightly darker during that period, might be just because of better circulation/healthier oil levels/have to do with shine etc. Nevertheless it's pitch black now , used to just be dark brown. Sebborheic dermatitis slowly started going away and after about 1 and a half/2 month mark there was none of it. To this day not a single bit has returned. I don't get any sheds anywhere now, during any part of the day. Moreover I can pull my hair like a maniac and nothing will happen at all. I am also rarely washing my hair now and I feel like if I keep doing DT there is no need for any topical product or the usual hair washing lol, simply not needed, my scalp and hair is basically regulating itself better then ever. It all just feels and looks better. I am not even doing this for 1 full cycle so far however the whole state of my hair and scalp completely changed.

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 38 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Keanoseg Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:54 pm

To supplement this though, I have been losing my hair for a year or 2, some temple recession and overall just shitty hair state was the problem. It all got completely reverted now but it might be the reason why I got really fast results. As stated numerous times already, the longer you have been losing your hair the longer it will take for you to get any progress, and the more non-Asian you are the more of an increment in time needed for progress will result.

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:56 pm

boogv510 wrote:
Complexx wrote:
boogv510 wrote:
Keanoseg wrote:
Growdamnit wrote:Yes, questioning the validity when I have done it the exact way it should be done. AND I take supplements and have nearly a perfect diet. It is bullshit that I haven't achieved any results.

Man chill out. Are you sure you are doing it the proper way? The things we are fighting here are very well known there is no reason for you not to experience resutls if you do everything correctly however you just have to give it time. Remember, the DT study was done on Asians who have better/different skin and hair. The 10 month window is applicable to only some people. Others need a year and a half or two, who knows. Everyone I know who started doing this the real proper way has experienced things like thickening and immense hair resiliency when pulling out only after a few weeks. So if you haven't experienced ANY results sorry but you are just not doing it the proper way. If you are implying only regrowth as result well you have to wait for that some more time.

This is what I don't trust anyone when it comes to regrowth.. hair thickening after 2 weeks? please, its all in their head lol This is why I don't even trust myself when looking at my hair. I do believe in drexx tho, since he does document all of his progress.

My hair thickens and thins out when I edge/ejaculate THE SAME DAY.

Dude are you like trolling us, lol. Your hair thicken and thin out both on the same day? This is why I can't take your regrowth srsly when u post this kind of stuff..

Keanoseg , how long have you been doing dt? Ive been doing it for almost 8 months now, starting January.

No.. I'm not. I have a Test/DHT problem which is currently being fixed and getting better and better as I move towards optimal posture, so you can call me an exception. But as for hair thickening in two weeks? Very possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVaHTUbS7MQ
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  RAptor Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:58 pm

Complexx wrote:
RAptor wrote:
Growdamnit wrote:Yes, questioning the validity when I have done it the exact way it should be done. AND I take supplements and have nearly a perfect diet. It is bullshit that I haven't achieved any results.

same here man, been doing it for atleast a year with no results, but yea give it more time since you already dedicated half a year to it, try another 6 months maybe the magic will happen at some point Smile

The top of your scalp is tight. You're not doing the treatment correctly.

Actually im massaging the top most of the time now Very Happy but im thinking of addnig violet ray too to the process.
RAptor
RAptor

http://www.echolocationweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:06 pm

Keanoseg wrote:To supplement this though, I have been losing my hair for a year or 2, some temple recession and overall just shitty hair state was the problem. It all got completely reverted now but it might be the reason why I got really fast results. As stated numerous times already, the longer you have been losing your hair the longer it will take for you to get any progress, and the more non-Asian you are the more of an increment in time needed for progress will result.

I mentioned something abut Asians and their superior hair quality a while back short after CS posted a study about it and some people are just so fuckiing clueless and don't pay attention.

Also, I was loosing hair for a good 2 and a half years before I countered my hair problem (which is NOTHING) with some temple recession and hair line recession (NW2.5) and most of the loss happened from too much masturbation with a tight scalp and very bad anxiety/posture which lead to tight facial muscles and scalp muscles (went from a NW.1.5 to a NW2.5 while this took place within a year or so), which are both no longer factors in my life. Us younger guys have it a lot better than most people on here....
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:13 pm

RAptor wrote:
Complexx wrote:
RAptor wrote:

same here man, been doing it for atleast a year with no results, but yea give it more time since you already dedicated half a year to it, try another 6 months maybe the magic will happen at some point Smile

The top of your scalp is tight. You're not doing the treatment correctly.

Actually im massaging the top most of the time now Very Happy but im thinking of addnig violet ray too to the process.

Well then that doesn't count as a bad testimonial then does it? But good for you, I commend you for taking that step forward in the right direction.

The violet ray is awesome, but if I were you I would just continue to do DT the right way because the last time you mentioned the top of your head being tight was no more than 3 months ago.You have to loosen the entire scalp up and restore that "alive feeling" and maintain that progress for a WHILE, while continuing to do DT for maybe as long as you've maintained your NW level.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:23 pm

hair is dead tissue. hair grows on average (obviously supplments and foods make it grow faster) 1.25 cm a month. thats 3.1 mm a week, or 6.2 mm for 2 weeks.

so assuming watever treatment affects the growth straight away (which it probably doesnt ) the only part of hair that can grow thicker in 2 weeks is the first 6.2 mm (about 1/4 inch

your hair may seem like its thicker or thinner in one day, but its not. its just cosmetic thickening. like what happens after u use shampoo. it goes all fluffy and seems thicker, or when it gets oily it goes all thin.

like others have said, this is why evidence of regrowth, such as photos, hair counts etc are so important, because visually its such a subjective thing.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:45 pm

6 months was the part that made me laugh. Dude, six months is not enough time. I believe you've been doing it the right way, and you said you were experiencing a shed and regrowth, but you've gotta hang in there and give it more time. It may take you more than a year for you to see results according to how long you've suffered from this.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  hairyshowers Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:54 pm

Keanoseg wrote:After about a week or 2 I could just simply feel more texture and strength when touching my hair and the feeling in the scalp has restored. The itch completely went away also after about 2,3 weeks and nothing so far made that difference. People also noticed this and told me I look like I slightly coloured my hair or that I'm using something. I have dark hair but people are telling me that it became just slightly darker during that period, might be just because of better circulation/healthier oil levels/have to do with shine etc. Nevertheless it's pitch black now , used to just be dark brown. Sebborheic dermatitis slowly started going away and after about 1 and a half/2 month mark there was none of it. To this day not a single bit has returned. I don't get any sheds anywhere now, during any part of the day. Moreover I can pull my hair like a maniac and nothing will happen at all. I am also rarely washing my hair now and I feel like if I keep doing DT there is no need for any topical product or the usual hair washing lol, simply not needed, my scalp and hair is basically regulating itself better then ever. It all just feels and looks better. I am not even doing this for 1 full cycle so far however the whole state of my hair and scalp completely changed.

Congrats!
Like you decribed, the state of my scalp is soo much better now. Skin which started off thick and stiff has now thinned out and become maleable. I dont use any hair products or topicals, just cold water in a shower. I get no grease/oil build up at all anymore either.
hairyshowers
hairyshowers

Back to top Go down

Post  hairyshowers Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:09 pm

Complexx wrote:

6 months was the part that made me laugh. Dude, six months is not enough time. I believe you've been doing it the right way, and you said you were experiencing a shed and regrowth, but you've gotta hang in there and give it more time.

Agreed 100%. 6 months is nothing for a manual approach, infact it isnt long enough to draw a conclusion on any treatment.

Back to exterminating scalp gack!
hairyshowers
hairyshowers

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:53 pm

How infinitesimally tiny are hair follicles, and how even smaller the extracellular matrix is, AND yet just how difficult it is to even regenerate one of these things.

I guess my point being is, the body would probably have no problem in regenerating follicles (in the same way it has no problems repairing skin cells), but something is stopping it from doing something that should be so simplistic. I, therefore deduce, Sherlock Holmes-stylee, that hormones and genetics are responsible for this problem.

I don't think it has much to do with fibrotic scar tissue, personally, because we know that alopecia areata sufferers are subject to auto-immune mediated inflammation, yet their follicles are known to regrow in a number of circumstances, so I would imagine that the same would be true for MPB sufferers. Yes, inflammation sure plays it's part in this miniaturization process, but only the matrix is targeted. These cells are continually renewed via progenitor signalling. It would seem to me, that DHT somehow plays a role in a) causing a decline of CD34+ progenitors b) increasing inflammation in the matrix cells. But I'm just not Sherlock enough to know why that is.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  nicks Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:54 pm

I dont think you guys should laugh at that guy for expecting results in 6 months. The study said that you should start seeing results in 6 months and regrowth in 10 months. Why did they say regrowth in 10 months if its a lot more than that?

nicks

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 38 Empty F*cked

Post  CaptainGiggles Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:17 pm

Almost 6 months in aaaaannndddd....... NOTHING
Started out back in March as a NW3 and now am a proper NW5. This is so depressing that I cannot even bear the sight of my own reflection anymore. Sure my scalp feels more sensitive and is definitely more pliable. My crown is nice and loose and the top of my head is getting there, yet there isn't the slightest sign of regrowth. Second guessing the treatment at 6 months would be stupid but a small part of me wishes I didn't start it in the first place. My hair still thins out and sheds and I practice nofap as well. I won't stop now since I've come this far, things can't get any worse than where I am right now and the only way from here is up.
CaptainGiggles
CaptainGiggles

Back to top Go down

Post  bananasinpajamas Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:20 pm

Thickens and thins the same day due to your masturbation habits??

My god you are a bonified idiot.

Complexx wrote:
boogv510 wrote:
Keanoseg wrote:

Man chill out. Are you sure you are doing it the proper way? The things we are fighting here are very well known there is no reason for you not to experience resutls if you do everything correctly however you just have to give it time. Remember, the DT study was done on Asians who have better/different skin and hair. The 10 month window is applicable to only some people. Others need a year and a half or two, who knows. Everyone I know who started doing this the real proper way has experienced things like thickening and immense hair resiliency when pulling out only after a few weeks. So if you haven't experienced ANY results sorry but you are just not doing it the proper way. If you are implying only regrowth as result well you have to wait for that some more time.

This is what I don't trust anyone when it comes to regrowth.. hair thickening after 2 weeks? please, its all in their head lol This is why I don't even trust myself when looking at my hair. I do believe in drexx tho, since he does document all of his progress.

My hair thickens and thins out when I edge/ejaculate THE SAME DAY. More blood to the hair follicles can also thicken the hair within 2 weeks for sure.

bananasinpajamas

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:59 am

Calling me stupid for giving my two cents? Look, the study suggested regrowth of 50% of your hair in 5 months. I'm in my early 20's and haven't been balding for longer than 5 years. I'm active, healthy, and way above average in physical fitness. This is why I struggle with the idea that DT works. We have exactly ONE study to base off of everything we are doing. It's like the fucking bible and some of you are pretending to be its prophets. Drex has yet to post, so I was expecting at least progress pictures. I'm not even asking an unrealistic question for full regrowth.

I have said in the beginning when I started this routine that I would reply and update everyone on my personal progress. I mentioned whether my results be good or bad, I would continue to update. For some of you, get off your milk crate and talk to me like an adult.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:11 am

Ill post something positive on dt, so all my hair that was thinning before its completely gone, which made my hair worst than before, obviously. The good thing is I am seeing regrowth, it starts off as peach fuzz, now its about an inch now. Then again, it might be my eyes fking with me, lol, who knows. I don't want to jinx myself and give people faults hope. Had I document my progress my with pictures instead of relying on my eyes, I wouldn't have any doubt. Moral of the story, document your progress if you have a good camera!

Btw, im asian and barely lost my hair.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:36 am

Trust no one [on the Internet], question everything [on the Internet], believe nothing [on the Internet].
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:17 am

ok, but are those hairs that have regrown since u started going to get bigger than the previous ones were, or are they going to grow but end up smaller than the previous ones were. i.e. reversal of miniturization or miniturization,

ppl sometimes forget even with the miniturization, hairs do regrow and get bigger, but each cycle the end point is smaller. Its not as if the miniturizing hairs actually shrink.

rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:13 am

rofl wrote:ok, but are those hairs that have regrown since u started going to get bigger than the previous ones were, or are they going to grow but end up smaller than the previous ones were.  i.e. reversal of miniturization or miniturization,

ppl sometimes forget even with the miniturization, hairs do regrow and get bigger, but each cycle the end point is smaller.  Its not as if the miniturizing hairs actually shrink.

its def not miniturization, believe me when i say its not, all those hairs are pretty much gone after I started dt, that's why my hair look worst than it did before.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:25 pm

Those doing this, your heads should be shrinking. I repeat, if you're not transforming the shape of your entire head you're not doing this right. Just a little scalp loosening isn't going to do anything.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimnuts Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:03 pm

hiilikeyourbeard wrote:Those doing this, your heads should be shrinking. I repeat, if you're not transforming the shape of your entire head you're not doing this right. Just a little scalp loosening isn't going to do anything.

Are you trying to suggest that you can reshape BONE by pressing on it??

Slimnuts

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:56 pm

Bro science rules!
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 pm

Slimnuts wrote:
hiilikeyourbeard wrote:Those doing this, your heads should be shrinking. I repeat, if you're not transforming the shape of your entire head you're not doing this right. Just a little scalp loosening isn't going to do anything.

Nah dude, but glad to see you haven't been following the thread. You should know what I'm talking about by now.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Florain Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:38 pm

hiilikeyourbeard wrote:
Slimnuts wrote:

Nah dude, but glad to see you haven't been following the thread. You should know what I'm talking about by now.

x2 on that ! its not only about stretching the skin coz that would make it similiar to those pre-transplantation trainings. its about making this thing (grease? calcium deposits?) under your scalp preventing blood/nutrient flow to disappear. the best part is - its doable Smile and im quite happy about it coz my head seems to look more natural with every passing week

Florain

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:30 am

Florain wrote:
hiilikeyourbeard wrote:
Slimnuts wrote:

x2 on that ! its not only about stretching the skin coz that would make it similiar to those pre-transplantation trainings. its about making this thing (grease? calcium deposits?) under your scalp preventing blood/nutrient flow to disappear. the best part is - its doable Smile and im quite happy about it coz my head seems to look more natural with every passing week

Glad to see someone is doing the therapy correctly. If you're not breaking down that tissue under the scalp, and working your way closer to the bone... then this wont work. You MUST address this buildup before your hair will grow back. There's just no way around it. Get going ladies!
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next