Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+78
Buster121
DynamoJohn
Incognitopad
gg4545
2young2retire
SonofOdin
Mickael
Abyad
Brabus
Smurfy
hairderp
Golden_Shower
nzbalda
Organism
calvicie
beharat
radiance
chubbfrank
RPM
alphadelta
NYJets
sanderson
Hali-L
playmaker
Joey Ramone
rob PHH
Hairy
Pumbaa
dudebro
ElmoSuper8
vg
fghjfghj
rayl
sdguy
proscar3
ANewHope
Younganddetermined
JDawg
schpiloch123
NDW
Keanoseg
Slimnuts
Joakim
egghead
TNT
unfortunate
MrGalea
bov51
hairhat
Biffy
deleteme
stresssucks
CaptainGiggles
Dannyboy
rofl
sizzlinghairs
OpenBook
RAptor
Xenon
demgains77
Odysseus
drex1999
xyro
bananasinpajamas
Growdamnit
Duketronix
hairyshowers
Jay07
mvkishoresr
BelieveInIt
berti
mistermr
theseeker86
hiilikeyourbeard
Complexx
nicks
Hairy Potter
whodathunkit
82 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 4 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Dannyboy Sun May 25, 2014 2:52 am

Complex, I just don't know how to answer this question. How can I know if my scalp is loose or not, my answer will not be reliable.

Dannyboy

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 4 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  sizzlinghairs Sun May 25, 2014 3:09 am

Those using castor oil, you apply after DT right? How long do you keep it in for?

Thanks!

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  mvkishoresr Sun May 25, 2014 6:13 pm

I try to massage (or DT) as much as I can during the daytime..
Not exactly 20 mins or so..

At night, I apply some castor oil over the head and also on the face and massage sometime before going to sleep..
I wash it off the next morning, using a brush (for the head) and a facewash (for the face)..

sizzlinghairs wrote:Those using castor oil, you apply after DT right? How long do you keep it in for?

Thanks!

mvkishoresr

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sun May 25, 2014 6:18 pm

mvkishoresr wrote:I try to massage (or DT) as much as I can during the daytime..
Not exactly 20 mins or so..

At night, I apply some castor oil over the head and also on the face and massage sometime before going to sleep..
I wash it off the next morning, using a brush (for the head) and a facewash (for the face)..

sizzlinghairs wrote:Those using castor oil, you apply after DT right? How long do you keep it in for?

Thanks!

oh you're gonna grow your hair back
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  mvkishoresr Sun May 25, 2014 6:45 pm

hiilikeyourbeard wrote:

I am hoping so..
I am a NW-2 and it started thinning at the temples, and am hoping this would grow it back..

What was your statement supposed to mean ?

mvkishoresr

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Sun May 25, 2014 7:29 pm

His kind hearted statement=cold hard mlckery

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay07 Mon May 26, 2014 7:21 am

I'm seeing some new little hairs in my temples. But the only thing that concerns me is my temples have got thinner, could this be from the friction and ripping my hairs out? Hopefully someone can assure me?

Jay07

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy Tue May 27, 2014 8:52 pm

It is interesting that Neogenic works for guys at Hair Loss Help and it basically does the same thing worse than Detumescence - that is supplying oxygen to the follicle.

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Tue May 27, 2014 9:19 pm

mvkishoresr wrote:
hiilikeyourbeard wrote:

I am hoping so..
I am a NW-2 and it started thinning at the temples, and  am hoping this would grow it back..

What was your statement supposed to mean ?

it means that sounds like a solid routine to me man. i'm not being sarcastic. i want everyone here to grow their hair back and i don't really mock people
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Tue May 27, 2014 9:20 pm

sizzlinghairs wrote:His kind hearted statement=cold hard mlckery

please don't assume you know what i'm talking about, it's rude.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  drex1999 Wed May 28, 2014 2:30 pm

Two weeks ago I posted this picture below showing how new hair mostly comes in off existing hair. I also said once you break ground like this, it fills in fast. The second picture is cropped to show just the area that I marked as "new growth" in the first picture two weeks later as it fills in.

By the way, this area is 1/3 of what remains of my problem area. At this point, I think we can call this part of it a lock. Two months still to go.

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 4 026_zps7beaa812

Two weeks later
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 4 012_zpsa43ce0fd

drex1999

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Wed May 28, 2014 5:39 pm

thanks drex for bringing this therapy to my attention. i forever owe you
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter Wed May 28, 2014 5:49 pm

Looking good Drex :-)

Hairy Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Thu May 29, 2014 4:59 am

hiilikeyourbeard wrote:

Ok, fair enough, I apologize. But the way you worded it "oh, youre going to grow your hair back" definitely sounded a bit facetious.

And drex, thanks for posting! Inspiring indeed. Just hope I can get over this problem with my damn fingers.

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Thu May 29, 2014 8:40 am

sizzlinghairs wrote:
hiilikeyourbeard wrote:

Ok, fair enough, I apologize. But the way you worded it "oh, youre going to grow your hair back" definitely sounded a bit facetious.

And drex, thanks for posting! Inspiring indeed. Just hope I can get over this problem with my damn fingers.

it was more of an OH YOURE GONNA GROW YOUR HAIR BACK. i know he will. i know i will. if all of us stick with this, we all will.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Thu May 29, 2014 12:15 pm

How are you all so sure it will work for all of us when we have yet to get results? Drex has obvious results, but he is not everybody.

Regardless of that, I am now three months in. My balding spots have flattened and the vellus hair is growing very slowly. The whole scalp feels much looser now. During these past 3 months, I have lost more hair on my left temple which is now probably worse than my right (used to be the opposite).

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Thu May 29, 2014 2:04 pm

Growdamnit wrote:How are you all so sure it will work for all of us when we have yet to get results? Drex has obvious results, but he is not everybody.

Regardless of that, I am now three months in. My balding spots have flattened and the vellus hair is growing very slowly. The whole scalp feels much looser now. During these past 3 months, I have lost more hair on my left temple which is now probably worse than my right (used to be the opposite).

because i'm two months into this and my regrowth has sped up. i don't see this slowing anything down. also, if this isn't the best shot we have then i don't know what else to do
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 4 Empty Regrowth

Post  deleteme Thu May 29, 2014 9:16 pm

I can't argue with my results. I use a camera with a flash and had my hair shaved not long ago. It's been over a month now so any new hairs are very obvious with the flash camera. I've seen 15 pop up all at once. I saw 5 new ones in a region 2 days ago. I'm certain thus method works by treating fibrosis and causing angiogenesis. The margo and papilla method were all about massage but by all accounts it seems to produce full results after years. This method however is more rigorous 20 mins day and night rather than just 3 minutes a day seems to indicate it's more effective when done as much as possible

deleteme

Back to top Go down

Post  hairhat Fri May 30, 2014 1:06 am

It seems as if the ideal regrowth protocol would be...

1.  Detumesence for 10 months (or however many months required to achieve adequate regrowth)

2.  Papilla power/ Margo Method 3 minute vigorous towel scalp massage to maintain regrowth.

hairhat

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Fri May 30, 2014 5:25 am

hairhat wrote:It seems as if the ideal regrowth protocol would be...

1.  Detumesence for 10 months (or however many months required to achieve adequate regrowth)

2.  Papilla power/ Margo Method 3 minute vigorous towel scalp massage to maintain regrowth.

i've heard about papilla power but never margo method. i won't be a prick and ask you to explain either but thanks for mentioning them and i'll have a look around for them Very Happy
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Fri May 30, 2014 5:29 am

massager wrote:I can't argue with  my results. I use a camera with a flash and had my hair shaved not long ago. It's been over a month now so any new hairs are very obvious with the flash camera. I've seen 15 pop up all at once. I saw 5 new ones in a region 2 days ago. I'm certain thus method works by treating fibrosis and causing angiogenesis. The margo and papilla method were all about massage but by all accounts it seems to produce full results after years. This method however is more rigorous 20 mins day and night rather than just 3 minutes a day seems to indicate it's more effective when done as much as possible

this. i have a feeling i do more than 40 minutes a day total. i just do it when i'm bored. it's a project now that i like working on because everyday i feel chunks and thickness breaking down. wish i could just bust my ass and get it done with in a few days haha
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  hairhat Fri May 30, 2014 6:35 am

hiilikeyourbeard wrote:

i've heard about papilla power but never margo method. i won't be a prick and ask you to explain either but thanks for mentioning them and i'll have a look around for them Very Happy

Papilla Power and Margo Method are the same thing.  The creator of Papilla Power got his information from Margo Method.

Detumesence = Vigorous scalp massage for 40 minutes a day to achieve hair regrowth in 10 months

Papilla Power/Margo Method = Vigorous scalp massage with a towel for 3 minutes a day to achieve regrowth in 3 years

Once people have completed the 10 month course of detumesence...I suspect that they then will utilize the Papilla Power/Margo Method in order to maintain hair regrowth and keep the scalp pliable.

Here is an Amazon link to the Margo Method...   http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0394514173/sr=8-1/qid=1401378217/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&qid=1401378217&sr=8-1

Here is the PDF for the entire book...   http://www.pgd2blockers.com/downloads/Growing%20New%20Hair%20-%20MARCO%27S%20TOWEL%20METHOD.pdf

hairhat

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Fri May 30, 2014 7:38 am

hairhat wrote:
hiilikeyourbeard wrote:

Papilla Power and Margo Method are the same thing.  The creator of Papilla Power got his information from Margo Method.

Detumesence = Vigorous scalp massage for 40 minutes a day to achieve hair regrowth in 10 months

Papilla Power/Margo Method = Vigorous scalp massage with a towel for 3 minutes a day to achieve regrowth in 3 years

Once people have completed the 10 month course of detumesence...I suspect that they then will utilize the Papilla Power/Margo Method in order to maintain hair regrowth and keep the scalp pliable.

Here is an Amazon link to the Margo Method...      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0394514173/sr=8-1/qid=1401378217/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&qid=1401378217&sr=8-1

Here is the PDF for the entire book...      http://www.pgd2blockers.com/downloads/Growing%20New%20Hair%20-%20MARCO%27S%20TOWEL%20METHOD.pdf

thanks a lot brother
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Fri May 30, 2014 7:29 pm

hairhat wrote:
hiilikeyourbeard wrote:

Here is an Amazon link to the Margo Method...      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0394514173/sr=8-1/qid=1401378217/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&qid=1401378217&sr=8-1

Here is the PDF for the entire book...      http://www.pgd2blockers.com/downloads/Growing%20New%20Hair%20-%20MARCO%27S%20TOWEL%20METHOD.pdf

Margo towel method cause isane hair breakage

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  MrGalea Sat May 31, 2014 1:10 am

Three months in and my hair looks fucking worse. I now have a nice triangle bald spot forming at the bottom of my massive crown bald spot! WTF!!! It looks like a speech bubble now. Could this be from excessive pinching and rubbing, as someone else mentioned? I'm now avoiding pinching that triangle area of hair.

But I'm not stopping now. Just like Drex said, I can now feel all the craters on my crown, and the top of my scalp is becoming easier to pinch. I'm now focusing more on pressing down.

Overall, my top looks even thinner (which is scaring the shit out of me), but I'm hoping things will improve leading into month four.

MrGalea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next