Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+78
Buster121
DynamoJohn
Incognitopad
gg4545
2young2retire
SonofOdin
Mickael
Abyad
Brabus
Smurfy
hairderp
Golden_Shower
nzbalda
Organism
calvicie
beharat
radiance
chubbfrank
RPM
alphadelta
NYJets
sanderson
Hali-L
playmaker
Joey Ramone
rob PHH
Hairy
Pumbaa
dudebro
ElmoSuper8
vg
fghjfghj
rayl
sdguy
proscar3
ANewHope
Younganddetermined
JDawg
schpiloch123
NDW
Keanoseg
Slimnuts
Joakim
egghead
TNT
unfortunate
MrGalea
bov51
hairhat
Biffy
deleteme
stresssucks
CaptainGiggles
Dannyboy
rofl
sizzlinghairs
OpenBook
RAptor
Xenon
demgains77
Odysseus
drex1999
xyro
bananasinpajamas
Growdamnit
Duketronix
hairyshowers
Jay07
mvkishoresr
BelieveInIt
berti
mistermr
theseeker86
hiilikeyourbeard
Complexx
nicks
Hairy Potter
whodathunkit
82 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 2 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  BelieveInIt Mon May 19, 2014 10:24 pm

bananasinpajamas wrote:
Duketronix wrote:For mesupplementationa nd switching up my diet a bit has made a huge difference too.

For one I finally TOTALLY cut out gluten and lowered my carbs a lot.  

I  had pizza a week ago though and SO many of my little velous hairs that were elongating just VANISHED!  I got right back to the strict diet and a week later they are all coming right back along nicely.

For me grains are definitely a BIG nono.  This includes rice since for a while I was eating lots of rice but no other grains and I didn't get these results.

your velous hairs will not grow back in a week.

why not?

i second what duke said. while diet alone won't help much because you need manuals to break up the fibrotic tissue first, it is definitely among the primary factors for hair or no hair once your scalp is loose.
since 3 months i am on a raw mostly vegan diet (occasionally some meat/chicken/fish) with very low carb (even only 2 pieces of fruit or so per week) but very high intake of leafy dark greens.
this solved a lot of problems for me and made me feel and look like a new person.

one evening i decided to eat 2 bags of potato chips just to see what happened, did the same the next evening too. i got sick, the next day i had dark circles under my eyes, my face was puffy and greasy with slightly bloodshot eyes. interestingly i never noticed it when i was still on cooked junk food, guess i was used to look like shit.
since this little experiment i think that companies should be forced to print a "harms your health" logo on sweets, potato chips etc. like on cigarettes.

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 2 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  xyro Tue May 20, 2014 3:49 am

BelieveInIt wrote:
bananasinpajamas wrote:
Duketronix wrote:For mesupplementationa nd switching up my diet a bit has made a huge difference too.

I  had pizza a week ago though and SO many of my little velous hairs that were elongating just VANISHED!  I got right back to the strict diet and a week later they are all coming right back along nicely.

For me grains are definitely a BIG nono.  This includes rice since for a while I was eating lots of rice but no other grains and I didn't get these results.

why not?

i second what duke said. while diet alone won't help much because you need manuals to break up the fibrotic tissue first, it is definitely among the primary factors for hair or no hair once your scalp is loose.
since 3 months i am on a raw mostly vegan diet (occasionally some meat/chicken/fish) with very low carb (even only 2 pieces of fruit or so per week) but very high intake of leafy dark greens.
this solved a lot of problems for me and made me feel and look like a new person.

one evening i decided to eat 2 bags of potato chips just to see what happened, did the same the next evening too. i got sick, the next day i had dark circles under my eyes, my face was puffy and greasy with slightly bloodshot eyes. interestingly i never noticed it when i was still on cooked junk food, guess i was used to look like shit.
since this little experiment i think that companies should be forced to print a "harms your health" logo on sweets, potato chips etc. like on cigarettes.

Hi all. Yesterday I completed 2 months on DT. Yesterday I clicked some pics at last in order to record my progress from now. If in next 2-3 months I will get some progress I am surely gonna post new pics on this forum to help all. Ok so far my observations.

So so far I was doing only DT and nothing else. I stopped Minox 5% which I used to apply for 8 hours only at night. It changed my whole face. I was very attractive, now I have big dark circles and buldged out eyes.:-(
Last week I noticed one thing. The vellus hairs that were coming out near the hairline were gone. :-(
I became quite depressed thinking that DT sucks. But again I read the posts posted by you guys and thought of giving another try.
Earlier I was focusing mainly on crown area. I used to press it hard and was not paying that much attention on the frontal area for the last 1 month. I noticed that my crown area is much loose and density also increases in that area. But the frontal area was like shit.
So last week I pressed by frontal and middle scalp hard and I used to do DT very aggresively on the areas in the frontal part and middle part which is very hard and tight.
Also I added 1 400mg vitamin C, 3 fish oil, 1 B Complex capsule, 4-5 t-spoon of extra virgin coconot oil in my regimie and I have started taking a health diet. I used to eat a lot of weath so I lowered that and I now I am eating rice at lot. Also very less suggar. Green tea extract 3 times a day(It's taste like shit) . In one week that have hard done anything except of stomach ache at the middle of night. This I followed from supposed to be hair regrowth protocol thread. I read it from the bodybuilding.com and was impressed and it seems to work for some guys in that forum. Taking iodine and other things will be too much but I thought of giving these 3-4 basic things a try.
So today I took two mirrors and started looking at my hairline again for any new hair growth. Believe it or not. I am myself unable to believe but the vellus hairs that were not there one week back have suddenly poped up. Also I have 250 transplanted hairs after the hairline, no other hairs are there except for the transplanted one. But these vellus hairs are growing in those areas. I am monitoring those areas only, as it is easy to see any regrowth. I am skeptical as sometimes I think that they are shrinking transplanted hairs because of not using minox or propecia but I searched net and no where seen that stopping minox or propecia will shrink your transplanted hairs....So if thsoe hairs are truly the vellus ones then I can say that DT is surely doing something. I will not stop doing that unless other people who are helping us will stop. For currently if in next 2-3 months I get some regrowth I will surely take a pic and post it on this forum to help others :-)

xyro

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Tue May 20, 2014 7:35 am

bananasinpajamas wrote:

Yes, oh mighty master of the Universe.  Clearly I am delusional and imagining things which you clearly know more about as you more experience with it through your psychich internet abilities.  I bow w to your vast and superior knowledge of my body.

Give me a break.  

I never said they fell out, maybe they just went limp and couldn't bee seen or something.  Either way they were not visible.

I'm just reporting what empirical evidence reveals to me.

I tried adding on some oil and cold water which usually makes the hairs more noticeable/stand up.  All I know is they were not there and they are back.  As for your claim to have absolute control and knowledge over my body and what it can/can't or is/isn't doing?  I believe the nice way of saying it is "Go fly a kite".

If we knew everything that is possible with these suckers we wouldn't have this message board in the first place.

I'm seriously at the point where when people without serious regrowth come along saying stupid things with rehashed old info we've all heard a million times about hairloss like some robot I feel like I'm talking to an evangelical Christian about evolution or something.
I just don't care about how you think things work. My hairs coming back in a big way right now and I'm not interested in anything other than that.
It's the whole reason I started lurking here so many years ago.

Complex:  I agree manuals are important but diet changes and supplementing have taken my results to a new level.  I do both.  But when the diet slipped the crazy new spurt stopped too.  I dind't start shedding a ton or anything.  Had a little itch return and a bit of dander/peeling happen which I haven't had in a while.  Mostly I was shocked because that all my fuzz which I can now see in the mirror without getting super close like I used to have to was no longer visible (even when I got super close).  
I DEFINITELY had a tight scalp and calcified areas (whatever you want to call them, maybe it's not calcium, don't really care) and manuals certainly helped that and I will keep doing them, but diet is HUGE.  I always thought it was kind of important but recent changes have made me rethink it even more.  High fat, low carb, medium protein seems to be EXACTLY what my body likes.  at least for now.  I used to do the Raw vegan thing years ago and it was good but I found I was still experiencing hairloss on it.  There's a variety of possible reasons for it, I may try it again at some point since it wouldn't really be a hard transition for me but I don't want to mess with my current progress.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Tue May 20, 2014 8:21 am

I agree with Duke, and it totally bears repeating: DIET IS THE FOUNDATION FOR ALL HEALTH, INCLUDING HAIR REGROWTH. If you don't have a good diet you can use every manual technique under the sun, you can use every topical, and you can use laser or violet ray until the cows come home, and NOTHING will happen.

Watch the high fat, though, Duke. Even saturated or good fats, if you intake too much, it's not good. And free fatty acids in the bloodstream are also implicated in blood sugar problems. I like high fat, myself, but I've noticed that when I'm eating a lot of fat my blood sugar tends to be more elevated.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Tue May 20, 2014 8:40 am

agree with duke 100 percent. people need to quit telling other people what kind of results they're getting or what their bodies can and can't do. if he says he's getting regrowth, that's actually good for his hair and health. knowing you can achieve the results you want is a big fight in this process and anyone who stands in the way of that kind of positive thinking is a cancer to this board.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  bananasinpajamas Tue May 20, 2014 8:46 am

wow. take it easy.

seems like a lot of people on this thread are highly emotional. you said your velous hairs VANISHED--they fell out. i was just saying if a hair falls out it wont come back in a week. this doesnt require intimate knowledge of your body or psychic abilities.

now you don't think they fell out. ok that's fine, so basically your whole post and observation about eating pizza is pointless since the evidence that grains affected your hair (your velous hairs vanished!) didn't happen.

Duketronix wrote:
bananasinpajamas wrote:

Yes, oh mighty master of the Universe.  Clearly I am delusional and imagining things which you clearly know more about as you more experience with it through your psychich internet abilities.  I bow w to your vast and superior knowledge of my body.

Give me a break.  

I never said they fell out, maybe they just went limp and couldn't bee seen or something.  Either way they were not visible.

I'm just reporting what empirical evidence reveals to me.

I tried adding on some oil and cold water which usually makes the hairs more noticeable/stand up.  All I know is they were not there and they are back.  As for your claim to have absolute control and knowledge over my body and what it can/can't or is/isn't doing?  I believe the nice way of saying it is "Go fly a kite".

If we knew everything that is possible with these suckers we wouldn't have this message board in the first place.

I'm seriously at the point where when people without serious regrowth come along saying stupid things with rehashed old info we've all heard a million times about hairloss like some robot I feel like I'm talking to an evangelical Christian about evolution or something.  
I just don't care about how you think things work.  My hairs coming back in a big way right now and I'm not interested in anything other than that.  
It's the whole reason I started lurking here so many years ago.

Complex:  I agree manuals are important but diet changes and supplementing have taken my results to a new level.  I do both.  But when the diet slipped the crazy new spurt stopped too.  I dind't start shedding a ton or anything.  Had a little itch return and a bit of dander/peeling happen which I haven't had in a while.  Mostly I was shocked because that all my fuzz which I can now see in the mirror without getting super close like I used to have to was no longer visible (even when I got super close).  
I DEFINITELY had a tight scalp and calcified areas (whatever you want to call them, maybe it's not calcium, don't really care) and manuals certainly helped that and I will keep doing them, but diet is HUGE.  I always thought it was kind of important but recent changes have made me rethink it even more.  High fat, low carb, medium protein seems to be EXACTLY what my body likes.  at least for now.  I used to do the Raw vegan thing years ago and it was good but I found I was still experiencing hairloss on it.  There's a variety of possible reasons for it, I may try it again at some point since it wouldn't really be a hard transition for me but I don't want to mess with my current progress.

bananasinpajamas

Back to top Go down

Post  drex1999 Tue May 20, 2014 10:31 am

Regarding how hard to press: you only need the force it would take to hold a piece of paper from blowing away in the breeze.

FWIW, I smoke, I rotate through the fast food restaurants each week as my wife works nights and you couldn't pay me to eat a salad

End of month 7, regrowth ramping up. Should have realized the big results would happen at the end.

The only things I have needed was my fingers, a tiny amount of effort and a truckload of patience

drex1999

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Tue May 20, 2014 11:10 am

Shouldn't dismiss the power of the Violet Ray Gun Wand.

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Tue May 20, 2014 11:13 am

bananasinpajamas wrote:wow. take it easy.

seems like a lot of people on this thread are highly emotional. you said your velous hairs VANISHED--they fell out. i was just saying if a hair falls out it wont come back in a week. this doesnt require intimate knowledge of your body or psychic abilities.

now you don't think they fell out. ok that's fine, so basically your whole post and observation about eating pizza is pointless since the evidence that grains affected your hair (your velous hairs vanished!) didn't happen.

My point was they vanished.

Vanished : To pass out of sight, especially quickly

This is EXACTLY what they did.

Eating pizza did effect my velous hairs.

They Vanished from sight.

They experienced a clear change in quality and halt in development.

Every hair I have had go terminal goes the through the same process of slowly elongating and and then going terminal. In this case almost every hair even most of the little tiny peach fuzz was no longer visible. I also experienced other symptoms I hadn't in a while which I described in my previous post.

If you actually look at the conversation it is in fact your post that was useless and meaningless telling us all some basic 'oldhat' info we've heard a million times before.

It's annoying. Especially when you do it in a single sentence. It comes across as very flippant and dismissive.

I can tell by your total lack of punctuation how much careful thought you put into it the response.

Clearly you weren't just repeating some useless info as though it were gospel and dismissing what I said out of hand.

My post was made to help remind others that altering their diet with foods they suspect may effect their results is not a good idea and that they should listen to their body. Also, that if this happens they should just get back to it and not despair.

What was the point of your post exactly? If it wasn't what I've already described above that is. I'm curious.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  nicks Tue May 20, 2014 1:31 pm

I just noticed the back left side of my head isnt round and it dips down a little. The right side is round.

Is it possible I pushed my scalp in my pressing too hard? fuck man! or has it always been like that! shit!

nicks

Back to top Go down

Post  bananasinpajamas Tue May 20, 2014 1:40 pm

you're very sensitive, man.

the point of my post was to help you understand that a velous hair that falls out won't come back in a week. i don't know how much you know or don't know. i wasn't being flippant. i just made a comment. chill out.

btw, i still don't understand how pizza made your velous hairs disappear from sight? that's the more interesting question.

Duketronix wrote:
bananasinpajamas wrote:wow. take it easy.

My point was they vanished.

Vanished :  To pass out of sight, especially quickly

This is EXACTLY what they did.

Eating pizza did effect my velous hairs.  

They Vanished from sight.  

They experienced a clear change in quality and halt in development.

Every hair I have had go terminal goes the through the same process of slowly elongating and and then going terminal.  In this case almost every hair even most of the little tiny peach fuzz was no longer visible.  I also experienced other symptoms I hadn't in a while which I described in my previous post.

If you actually look at the conversation it is in fact your post that was useless and meaningless telling us all some basic 'oldhat' info we've heard a million times before.  

It's annoying.  Especially when you do it in a single sentence.  It comes across as very flippant and dismissive.  

I can tell by your total lack of punctuation how much careful thought you put into it the response.

Clearly you weren't just repeating some useless info as though it were gospel and dismissing what I said out of hand.

My post was made to help remind others that altering their diet with foods they suspect may effect their results is not a good idea and that they should listen to their body.  Also, that if this happens they should just get back to it and not despair.

What was the point of your post exactly?  If it wasn't what I've already described above that is.  I'm curious.

bananasinpajamas

Back to top Go down

Post  nicks Tue May 20, 2014 3:15 pm

I need help... yesterday night I noticed the back left side of my scalp wasnt round and dipped in compared to my right back side. It made me paranoid. Today after doing DT (like 5 minutes ago) after pressing my fingers into my scalp it looked like the left side is more noticably pushed in than before. Im starting to get scared, what should I do? Should I stop? I cant afford to go bald and have a deformed head Sad am I just being paranoid and my scalp has always been like that? (I press as hard as I can with my fingertips, is it actually possible to change the shape of your scalp like this?)

nicks

Back to top Go down

Post  nicks Tue May 20, 2014 4:00 pm

fuck man, im actually starting to think i made a dent with my fingertip on the same spot

nicks

Back to top Go down

Post  demgains77 Tue May 20, 2014 4:37 pm

I'm not an expert nicks, but I highly doubt that fingertips are able to deform ones scalp. I've just started DT and my scalp is now bumpy where I've been doing it. I'm just assuming it's from where the calcification and or fibrosis has been squashed/pushed away.

demgains77

Back to top Go down

Post  nicks Tue May 20, 2014 4:57 pm

I hope im just being paranoid here. I'd have a heart attack if it got any worse.

nicks

Back to top Go down

Post  drex1999 Tue May 20, 2014 5:13 pm

I'm going to be as polite as I possibly can.

If you found you have an indent on one side, it is probably from being dropped on your head as a child if you think you can dent your skull with your fingertips

"the skull is one of the least deformable structures found in nature with it needing the force of about 1 ton[clarification needed] to reduce the diameter of the skull by 1 cm.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_skull

drex1999

Back to top Go down

Post  nicks Tue May 20, 2014 5:32 pm

drex1999 wrote:I'm going to be as polite as I possibly can.

If you found you have an indent on one side, it is probably from being dropped on your head as a child if you think you can dent your skull with your fingertips

"the skull is one of the least deformable structures found in nature with it needing the force of about 1 ton[clarification needed] to reduce the diameter of the skull by 1 cm.

Thanks that makes me feel better. It's just not as rounded as the right side of my scalp. I'll keep the DT going and see if I notice anything.

nicks

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Tue May 20, 2014 6:34 pm

drex1999 wrote:I'm going to be as polite as I possibly can.

thanks, made me feel better, too

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Tue May 20, 2014 6:49 pm

RE: Skull deformation:

"An osteoclast (from the Greek words for "bone" (Οστό) and "broken" (κλαστός)) is a type of bone cell that resorbs bone tissue. This function is critical in the maintenance and repair of compact bones in the mammalian skeleton. These bones are stronger than aluminum on a weight basis by being a composite material of approximately equal amounts of hydrated protein and mineral.[1] The osteoclast disassembles this very strong composite at a molecular level by secreting acid and a collagenase. This process is known as bone resorption. Osteoclasts and osteoblasts are instrumental in controlling the amount of bone tissue: osteoblasts form bone, osteoclasts re-absorb bone."

It would seem that there is an over-expression of osteoblasts in guys who have an expanded skull, but osteoclasts secrete acids which can shrink bone mass. Perhaps there is a way of triggering osteoclasts within skull bone tissue. I theorized that skull bones grow and expand in response to brain growth. If the brain grows bigger, then the skull would need to also expand to prevent pressure and damage. Maybe the reverse would occur if the brain began to shrink a tad?

The brain may be in an expanded state because it is holding more water than is generally necessary. Maybe it holds more water to prevent it from overheating... possibly caused by too much cerebral activity.

Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay07 Tue May 20, 2014 10:44 pm

drex1999 wrote:Regarding how hard to press: you only need the force it would take to hold a piece of paper from blowing away in the breeze.

FWIW, I smoke, I rotate through the fast food restaurants each week as my wife works nights and you couldn't pay me to eat a salad

End of month 7, regrowth ramping up. Should have realized the big results would happen at the end.

The only things I have needed was my fingers, a tiny amount of effort and a truckload of patience

Drexx I know you've answered this before, but I forgot what page it was on. Do massage a one temple with one hand for 10 mins and another for 10 mins. Or do you go round the whole scalp at the same time?

Jay07

Back to top Go down

Post  RAptor Tue May 20, 2014 11:17 pm

drex1999 wrote:Regarding how hard to press: you only need the force it would take to hold a piece of paper from blowing away in the breeze.

thats awesome, but based on the state of your temples, how long do you think it will take you to restore them completely? To a full head of hair pretty much, not just hair here and there if you know what i mean Smile
RAptor
RAptor

http://www.echolocationweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Wed May 21, 2014 4:24 am

bananasinpajamas wrote:you're very sensitive, man.

the point of my post was to help you understand that a velous hair that falls out won't come back in a week. i don't know how much you know or don't know. i wasn't being flippant. i just made a comment. chill out.

btw, i still don't understand how pizza made your velous hairs disappear from sight? that's the more interesting question.

I got trapped in a Wonder Bread factory for several months. Luckily I was in the "dough" room, surrounded by mountains of glutinous, sugar infused material. I survived by eating several pounds of this material per day until I was rescued. The point is, I noticed no vellus hair loss at that time. After being rescued, I went out that night with friends to celebrate. We hit a local pizza joint and I couldn't believe how many of those little verllus hairs I lost the next day

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  drex1999 Wed May 21, 2014 5:56 am

Rap, hair comes back in strand by strand over wide areas but in clusters close to existing hair that fill in over a few weeks. That said, I do have areas with 100% regrowth. As for overall, complete head of hair, I think it may be possible within the 10 month window, although it will take another month after that at least for the hairs of month 9-10 to become visible. I will put a pic up, no matter the end result at that point. It will be close

drex1999

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Wed May 21, 2014 7:06 am

Odysseus wrote:I got trapped in a Wonder Bread factory for several months. Luckily I was in the "dough" room, surrounded by mountains of glutinous, sugar infused material. I survived by eating several pounds of this material per day until I was rescued. The point is, I noticed no vellus hair loss at that time. After being rescued, I went out that night with friends to celebrate. We hit a local pizza joint and I couldn't believe how many of those little verllus hairs I lost the next day
Odysseus, I have no doubt you have been trapped in a room with a soft, gelatinous substance.   However, I have my doubts that the substance was dough.   Seems to me it was probably rubber.

{rim shot}

Your schtick be gettin' old, brother.  Please hang it up.  You're not nearly as clever as you seem to think you are.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Wed May 21, 2014 8:05 am

bananasinpajamas wrote:you're very sensitive, man.

Can't say I do either. I must have a problem with breads/grains. I get itch/inflammation and dermatitis like clock work if I eat them it seems. Maybe inflammation in scalp made it bulge out and cover the hairs. Seems unlikely since I couldn't see visible inflammation but I just don't know.

As for the comment.
Noted.

Maybe flesh out your comments in the future a bit so they aren't open to misinterpretation.
I admit I've been pissy the last few days caused by hay fever that is keeping me from getting things done, which probably contributes to my misinterpretation of your attitude as well.
Said my piece.
Understand where you were coming from.

Water under the bridge.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next