Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! - Page 12 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! - Page 12 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! - Page 12 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! - Page 12 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! - Page 12 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! - Page 12 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! - Page 12 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! - Page 12 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority!

+39
mento
TNT
iuyyighghghgkh
droddy
Slimnuts
Odysseus
NYJets
The Hulk
ghai018
FatedVictim
Ireland_101
Elessar
elsprooz
povos
crincrin
Isreviro
hiilikeyourbeard
ElmoSuper8
shaftless
DeadlyDevice
helpmyhair1
abetz85
Organism
young trunks
BrodjeQuestion
Xenon
theseeker86
CausticSymmetry
Aeons7
Colum
mistermr
SonofOdin
Zaphod
Hairy Potter
AS54
MikeBison
JamesDean
lookalike
danthethinningman
43 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! - Page 12 Empty Re: good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority!

Post  droddy Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:16 am

ElmoSuper8 wrote:Thanks for the info Danny. When you were losing hair did you have bad scalp inflammation?

Really bad.
droddy
droddy

Back to top Go down

good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! - Page 12 Empty Re: good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority!

Post  danthethinningman Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:32 am

droddy wrote:
ElmoSuper8 wrote:
droddy wrote:

Yeah, after a lot of experimenting, I currently take about 25 mcg of T3 per day. I break the tablet up into 6ths or 8ths and take really small amounts through the day. I take a combination of T3 and T4 at night.

I do this—and a lot of other things (i.e., nutrition)—in order to keep my resting pulse at about 90 BPM and a fairly consistent 98-99F body temperature.

So Danny do you feel that the Thyroid medication really helped your hair loss stop? Whats it called?

My interest in hair loss is not to get everyone to eat like me or supplement with what I supplement with, it's more of an attempt to understand the physiological mechanisms that cause hair loss—like what Brian does in his own way.

If your temperature and resting pulse are low, I think it would be reasonable to research thyroid supplementation.

I use cynomel and cynoplus, and yes I definitely feel as though I've personally benefitted from them in many different ways.
okay danny so today I tried cynomel and it was cold outside. 15 mins in I got pressure around the temples that soon resulted in a big sneeze. What followed was this warmth and comfort and I started to breathe deeply for about 30 minutes. The calmness was incredible! And 4 hours later my body still feels grounded despite the cold. So basically first dating find it very benificial in cold weather. I just have a concern if you don't mind giving input that would be great. Is t3 stimulating my metabolism in the cold (stimulate being stress)? Or is this supplement improving my circulation in the cold scenario that it actually conpliments my regimen?

danthethinningman

Back to top Go down

Post  droddy Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:41 am

danthethinningman wrote:Is t3 stimulating my metabolism in the cold (stimulate being stress)? Or is this supplement improving my circulation in the cold scenario that it actually conpliments my regimen?

T3 is needed by cells to use oxygen and glucose. Cells form tissues, tissues form organs, and organs form whole organisms. The hair follicle is often considered a "mini-organ"—and like all other tissues—it needs an olympic amount of energy to function properly and maintain coherence.

In those with balding I think the hypoxia, edema, fibrosis, accumulation of PGD2, accumulation of mucopolysaccharides, reduced blood flow, etc., are all signs that that the scalp (a peripheral tissue) is experiencing a chronic "energy deficiency."

I think the T3 is energizing the tissues, allowing them to "hold on" to magnesium, and guards against the intracellular accumulation of calcium, which characterizes cell aging and death, among other things.
droddy
droddy

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:25 am

Okay.

What do you think of using a generic thyroid formula ? like now foods or Swanson or something ?

And does carnitine/coq10 etc fit into the energy deficiency model of hair loss ?

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  droddy Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:14 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:Okay.

What do you think of using a generic thyroid formula ? like now foods or Swanson or something ?

And does carnitine/coq10 etc fit into the energy deficiency model of hair loss ?

I haven't used that product.

I'm not sure where carnitine and coq10 fit in.
droddy
droddy

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:54 am

Danny, did you ever lose eyebrow hair, facial hair or body hair?

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:08 am

Carnitine (Acetyl L-Carnitine) and Co-Q10/Lipoic acid fit within my model. I've used these consistently since 2004.

Danny and I have the same hormonal perspective, just a different way of achieving it.

Unless one has an autoimmune thyroid condition, I believe one does not need a thyroid hormone supplement, but rather to do away with the suppressors of thyroid dysfunction.

The mitochondrial transport chain begins with the thyroid.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:03 am

CS, what characteristics would lead you to believe that a person has an autoimmune thyroid condition?

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:52 am

Isn't the reason for calcium helping for hair loss is because it helps clear excess estrogens from the body ?

Whilst also reducing prolactin ?

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:06 am

ElmoSuper8 wrote:CS, what characteristics would lead you to believe that a person has an autoimmune thyroid condition?

In my opinion, it is because,

1)most people in general do
2) widespread iodine deficiency
3) fluoride and chemicals disrupting the thyroid /mercury amalgam fillings
4) stress of modern society
5) body temperature and exhaustion problems

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:42 am

@droddy

Liked that "meat popsicle" line in your latest article. Smile

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:54 am

Look at the shocking impact of mouth breathing here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awrfGIAGQQU

if you had enough k2/vitamin d in your diet, would a person naturally be a nasal breather ?

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimnuts Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:47 am

droddy wrote:
ElmoSuper8 wrote:
droddy wrote:

Yeah, after a lot of experimenting, I currently take about 25 mcg of T3 per day. I break the tablet up into 6ths or 8ths and take really small amounts through the day. I take a combination of T3 and T4 at night.

I do this—and a lot of other things (i.e., nutrition)—in order to keep my resting pulse at about 90 BPM and a fairly consistent 98-99F body temperature.

So Danny do you feel that the Thyroid medication really helped your hair loss stop? Whats it called?

My interest in hair loss is not to get everyone to eat like me or supplement with what I supplement with, it's more of an attempt to understand the physiological mechanisms that cause hair loss—like what Brian does in his own way.

If your temperature and resting pulse are low, I think it would be reasonable to research thyroid supplementation.

I use cynomel and cynoplus, and yes I definitely feel as though I've personally benefitted from them in many different ways.

When I tested my resting pulse it was 55bpm. Back in highschool they told us a really low resting BPM was a sign of strong heart and only seen in people with really good cardio conditioning. This isnt true?

Slimnuts

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:49 am

so

solve adrenal/thyroid problems
have self awareness of my own health problems in life

reducing stress hormones AND dht, not only dht

decalcify your body using k2 and other stuff

rub progesterone in my head

it's a deal

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:18 am

Also, the energy theory of hair loss

Isn't that just

coq10
ala
carnitine

which gives you mitochondrial energy ?

There's no point complicating things.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  mento Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:25 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:so

solve adrenal/thyroid problems
have self awareness of my own health problems in life

reducing stress hormones AND dht, not only dht

decalcify your body using k2 and other stuff

rub progesterone in my head

it's a deal
how do you reduce the stress hormones?

mento

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:43 am

Salt

calcium

vitamin c / magnesium / b vitamin

mental and physical exercises,

I think there's more.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Organism Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:06 am

Thanks for answering Danny.

Update for anyone who's interested...

-Noticing dry head itch again, only thing I can speculate is recently I've been drinking more milk last 3 days. However I haven't had any liver this week yet.

-Started supplementing vitamin mk4 (powder) yesterday, took 15mg throughout the day, noticed increased heat after each dose and frequent urination (excess calcium coming out perhaps, hopefully)

-Progesterone... too soon to tell for the hair, but my body is responding well to the doses. First night had some anxiety but I think it's because I wasn't sure how my body would react...

Takes a while to kick in when rubbed topically. Notice increased temp.. and I take it at night so I notice it kick in while I sleep.

I've received the most vivid lucid dreams last few weeks and every time I was on progest. I practice luciddreaming/OBE and lately it's been more intense.. I can only attributed it to progest.

Dosed every other day/2nd day for a week, will only use it once/twice a week for now on.

Lost some weight, not sure if I'm losing a bit of muscle mass with progesterone or fat with the eggshell calcium (saw studies calcium shifts to fat oxidization).

I'm lifting and taking in plenty of zinc, progesterone doesn't seem to be effecting my testosterone levels too much but that's one of the reasons I decreased dosing quickly because I'm worried about that and the penis shrinking theorys but I haven't noticed anything different in size looks same ;]... I'm also speculating once progesterone dosing is stopped if there was any decrease, the size will return if testosterone is back up?

I'm wondering if the antagonzing effects of Progest on Test are only in young "healthy" males, as I found older men progesterone helped increase their testosterone.

-My libido is fantastic which is one of the reasons why I think the progesterone hasn't antagonized my testosterone, however I'm doing my best not to externally-ejaculate.

Noticed decrease in pulse the night I measured when I did have an ejaculation. Also everytime post-ejac I notice legs seem stressed/anxious after 5mins.

Last few days I've edged but only to find out that's not helpful because even without peak orgasm, little contractions can cause leakage (precum) 30~minutes long after edging, this doesn't happen all the time when edging. This was not even noticable unless I was in the shower.

I've practiced tantra and have had peak orgasms without ejaculation (even when retaining/nofap periods so it's not like I ran out). But the risk of edging and generating small amounts al-chemical liquid is not worth it.

Last edited by regrowhairhero on Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:39 am; edited 2 times in total

Organism

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:33 am

Okay

what brand of progesterone are you using ? is swanson any good ?

and

Do you rub it in the scalp ? or doesn't it matter ? Some say hair loss is not a local problem.

But I can't help but feel rubbing it on the scalp would be better.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Organism Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:27 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:Okay

what brand of progesterone are you using ? is swanson any good ?

and

Do you rub it in the scalp ? or doesn't it matter ? Some say hair loss is not a local problem.

But I can't help but feel rubbing it on the scalp would be better.

I use the progesterone with just added vitamin E.

Doing a quick google of Swanson the natural progesterone has a lot of stuff in it I wouldn't want to put on my skin.

Also when looking at progesterone products I read the un-alterd "natural" progesterone from yams is not bioavail in the body, the wild yam progesterone has to be synthesized exogenously to be used internally. I may be wrong though.

I rub it on my hairline mixed with coconut oil, I would like to try olive oil but I don't trust the store bought brands. Olive oil is notorious for it's scandal regarding being impurely mixed with PUFA oils despite label claims.

I believe rubbing progesterone on scalp will give less direct systemic effects compared to an oral dose. This is a good thing if you don't want to over antagonize testosterone depending on your hormone levels. However also taking into account the deposits of progesterone in the follicle may add up and be continuously slow released which is why I lowered my dose frequency.

Hair loss is a systemic problem creating a local one. Once your scalp over inflams, calcifies and builds fibrosis tissue losing hair and blood flow it is now also a local problem that needs to be addressed topically since the follicles are hindered. The body's energy doesn't care about regrowing hair on your scalp if it's main focus is on more important functions addressing stress/homeostasis in other organs of the body. Once you're body is thriving systemically then energy will start showing hair progress but it is a slow process which is why it's IMO important to address things topically if you already lost hair.

For example research suggest caffeine stimulates topical hair growth on the scalp however it would take 60 cups a day of coffee or large internal doses of caffeine for it to reach and be effective in the scalp. That being said, large concentrations of caffeine on the scalp can be burning on the skin, so one has to be careful with topical doses since the skin is sensitive to many substances even if they're "natural".

Organism

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:33 am

Hi regrowhairhero , have you managed to stop your hair loss? If so, what are your methods?

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  Organism Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:40 pm

ElmoSuper8 wrote:Hi regrowhairhero , have you managed to stop your hair loss? If so, what are your methods?

Hey Elmo,

It's looking pretty good, I haven't closely measured until last few years. I started noticing hair line shedding at 21 and a lot of it due to skin severe skin peeling/inflammation at first, but I noticed through out the years hair loss still happening when skin shedding wasn't noticeable in those areas. It was only just last year (I'm 26 now) that I finally got my skin under control (massive inflammation/skin shedding) I managed to reduce severity during the years but it was always there on certain areas of my face until the beginning of this year.

I noticed after the inflammation subsided the quality of my skin around my hairline and forehead had become thick and sort of shiny which I attributed to insufficient cell regeneration via fibrosis and calcification etc.

My father and uncle are MPB bald. I'm turning 26 now, and comparing to younger generations, friends that don't even have MPB in their family, and their younger brothers that my hair hasn't progressed in MPB as fast as theirs.

I still get sheds, and I'm sensitive to what I'm doing that increases it.

hair quality and skin quality have increased for the better and what I really believe the cause of this to be is diet, cycling through misinformation and what works through experience.

Besides diet things I'm doing topically:
Magnesium oil (mostly on other parts of skin, scalp/hair sometimes when i feel like it)
Brewed coffee rinse (once or twice a month)
progesterone with vitamin E in coconut oil.

I'll be updating photos on my avatar on my progress, and let people decide for themselves.

I'm still figuring out everything health related to hair regrowth just like everyone here.

Organism

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:47 pm

Thanks for the info Hero, appreciate it.

I dont know anything about Progesterone. Why did you choose it?

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:30 am

regrowhairhero wrote:
ElmoSuper8 wrote:Hi regrowhairhero , have you managed to stop your hair loss? If so, what are your methods?

Hey Elmo,

It's looking pretty good, I haven't closely measured until last few years. I started noticing hair line shedding at 21 and a lot of it due to skin severe skin peeling/inflammation at first, but I noticed through out the years hair loss still happening when skin shedding wasn't noticeable in those areas. It was only just last year (I'm 26 now) that I finally got my skin under control (massive inflammation/skin shedding) I managed to reduce severity during the years but it was always there on certain areas of my face until the beginning of this year.

I noticed after the inflammation subsided the quality of my skin around my hairline and forehead had become thick and sort of shiny which I attributed to insufficient cell regeneration via fibrosis and calcification etc.

My father and uncle are MPB bald. I'm turning 26 now, and comparing to younger generations, friends that don't even have MPB in their family, and their younger brothers that my hair hasn't progressed in MPB as fast as theirs.

I still get sheds, and I'm sensitive to what I'm doing that increases it.

hair quality and skin quality have increased for the better and what I really believe the cause of this to be is diet, cycling through misinformation and what works through sexperience.

Besides diet things I'm doing topically:
Magnesium oil (mostly on other parts of skin, scalp/hair sometimes when i feel like it)
Brewed coffee rinse (once or twice a month)
progesterone with vitamin E in coconut oil.

I'll be updating photos on my avatar on my progress, and let people decide for themselves.

I'm still figuring out everything health related to hair regrowth just like everyone here.
progesterone helps one retain zinc and potassium in the cell. Just a heads up invade progest starts to cause troubles.

danthethinningman

Back to top Go down

Post  tennisjunky13 Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:53 am

Looks like this thread isn't used much anymore, but I thought I would share my experience with this regimen in case anyone was still interested.

For the past 2-3 months, I've tried this regimen based on this thread:

70mg biotin
1g riboflavin
500mg niacin
20mg mangangese
600mg panothenic acid
2-3 drops iodine
vitamin D3 5000 IU (was taking this previously as well)

I have seen some positive results. I'm a 30 year old NW 2-3 with some diffuse as well. The results were not dramatic, but I have certainly seen a slowdown in shedding. I estimate shedding decreased by about 50%, I typically was losing 15-25 hairs that I would notice when showering. Its now down to 5-10. I plan on continuing the regiment, re-reading this thread and seeing if I can make adjustments. I purchased everything on Amazon, prices were reasonable.

Additionally, in my 6-7 years of trying different things (minoxidil, finasteride, dutasteride, nizoral, various supplemental regiments - include IH regiment) the only thing that worked for me was minoxidil for a short period of time. I don't check this site often, so I probably won't respond to questions, but maybe this info will help someone. Good luck everyone!

tennisjunky13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next