Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! EmptyYesterday at 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority!

+39
mento
TNT
iuyyighghghgkh
droddy
Slimnuts
Odysseus
NYJets
The Hulk
ghai018
FatedVictim
Ireland_101
Elessar
elsprooz
povos
crincrin
Isreviro
hiilikeyourbeard
ElmoSuper8
shaftless
DeadlyDevice
helpmyhair1
abetz85
Organism
young trunks
BrodjeQuestion
Xenon
theseeker86
CausticSymmetry
Aeons7
Colum
mistermr
SonofOdin
Zaphod
Hairy Potter
AS54
MikeBison
JamesDean
lookalike
danthethinningman
43 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! Empty good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority!

Post  danthethinningman Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:48 pm

My hair loss started after a year and a half of low carb and cardio. This crash took place almost two years ago and I have lost about 85 percent density(diffuse hair loss). I have come to understand that the reason this happened was that I had impaired my sugar, fat and protein metabolism. Now just one month ago I have come up with a regimen that I believe will work wounders for hair loss sufferers including diffuse hair loss. Before you say I'm just another quack please hear me out I will not advertise nor come and give false theories I just want to help. Before I went on the diet I was having terrible acne but my hair was perfect. It took me so long after constant expirementing with thyroid meds, vitamins minerals about anything to find out that almost any diffuse thinners main problem lies in these specific nutrients I'm about to list. B2,b3,b5,biotin, manganese, magnesium, calcium, iron and inositol.
When we are severely malnourished, this could be from a number of factors including cellular starvation, chronic physical stress, or just eating crap and being predisposed to metabolic issues due to genes, our sugar metabolism is plummeted. This is definitely true for diffuse thinners. What has really worked for me has been 1000mg of riboflavin, 500mg of niacin and 300 mg of biotin in a water bottle thati drink through out the day. And along with that I use manganese in the morning and magnesium oil. Since all of this my hypoglycemic symptoms have almost completely vanished and my eyebrows that have disappearing are now filling in rapidly! My scalp is no longer constantly greasy after meals like it used to be! My eyelashes are growing back very thick and I presume that due to these results my thyroid has had an amazing boost! I would like to share that for those with hypertension you should really try the inositol. After using inositol I finally sweat normally again. I was having issues with my body overheating because I just simply wouldn't sweat anymore. When I crashed I had developed dry skin and severe derma between my eyebrows and sides of nose. Now I have clear skin! I was also breaking out bad on my forehead and that has completely vanished. Higher excersize tolerance and I can keep going on. I do have a theory to back up my regimen and it is linked to the Krebs cycle and how we diffuse thinners are severely depleted of b vitamins and manganese/magnesium and many other cofactors in sugar metabolism. Also I would like to mention that probably the reason not much have success with the b vitamins is that they don't take enough of the right ones, and take too much of the wrong ones, but as always there are expections but generally the most heavely utilized are B2,3 and biotin. The most depleted ones are usually b2,3 and biotin and call for large doses spread through out the day. Any one got any input just comment and ill reply. I really think it would be a good idea to start a thread on this topic i have so much more input if anyone is interested.

danthethinningman

Back to top Go down

good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! Empty Re: good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority!

Post  lookalike Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:16 pm

interesting man thanks for sharing. Im a textbook diffuse thinner. I take quite a lot off supplements already but Im willing to try a few more if they work. Have you seen regrowth or just less hairfall?

Would you mind putting down which brands you use? thanks

lookalike

Back to top Go down

good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! Empty Re: good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority!

Post  JamesDean Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:56 am

Hey, I would be definitely up to hear if you stopped hairloss or achieved any regrowth only by taking vitamins. The brand would also be interesting as they're some which suck so much..
JamesDean
JamesDean

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:45 am

I have only been doing this regimen for a month but my hair loss has stopped and i no longer have an oily scalp nor do i tend to get any inflammation at all. Regrowth for a diffuse thinner at the magnitude i got it wouldnt be to noticable at one month id assume. Another thing to note for diffuse thinners is that you shouldnt really be looking for regrowth as much as for thickness. My eyebrows almost dissapeared before this regimen and now they are coming back fast, it comes to show that im tackling this situation close to its core. I noted that some of the most powerful hair thickeners are usually those same supplements that tend to cause acne and it is inderectly how i got led to realize that the problem lies in the mitochondria more then just heavy meatals for us. When your body produces all the energy it need from food, it will start to dump out toxins/metals ones again. Chelation in my opinion is not the answer. Now to brands well i tend to use pure bulk for biotin and the other bs. Biotin is really important for diffuse thinners because i am almost certain most are severely depleted. Take that at very high doses multiple times a day. B2 and B3 same procedure. All these vitamins are used heavily by the body to make fuel from food. Id like to note that the final piece and im going as far as to say CURE for diffuse thinners lies in the bodies ability to use Pyridoxine(B6). It is heavily used for amino acid catabolism along side B2 and B3. Biotin also fits in there but B6 utilization is crucial for normal hair growth, but people with greasy and thin hair tend to have issues with the cofactors that allow B6 to work wich are zinc,B2 and magnesium.

danthethinningman

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:48 am

almost forgot to mention that biotin needs manganese and pantothenic acid along side it.

danthethinningman

Back to top Go down

Post  JamesDean Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:11 am

danthethinningman wrote:almost forgot to mention that biotin needs manganese and pantothenic acid along side it.

Hey Dan, I think I definitely need to follow your path as I have thin hair and an oily scalp..
So if we had to do a list of the supplements needed, what would you recommend ?
-Magnesium
-Manganese
-Biotin
-Vitamin B (B2, B3, B5, any other?)
-Pantothenic Acid

Any others ?

Thanks very much Wink
JamesDean
JamesDean

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:48 am

if you wanna start you can explain dermatological symptoms you have to me and i could give you my opinion of what you might be lacking the most. Ill explain. If your scalp has a yucky grease especialy after eating sugar or fat, high dose biotin will help with that. If you have dermatitis around the nose and between eyebrows, riboflavin at high doses shall clear that, but if you dont have scaly dermatitis isnt doesnt nessisarilly mean you arent b2 deficient. Sometimes a pale complexion with dry skin means you are both niacin and riboflavin deficient. One note i should make is that if riboflavin makes your eyes irritated and gives you a mild flu, that is a good sign! It means your immune system is attacking an invader of some sorts due to the boost you gave it. If you start to get a runny nose even better, cause in my case after the runny nose all the histamine reactions i had categorized
as dermatitis seemed to have been redirected through my nose wich is were its suppose to exit through. A good example is when you sneeze. Now for minerals i think its very important to incorperate a dose of manganese you can handle because it allows biotin to work at its full potentional, its also important to note that mn is vital for iron utilization in the body and for dopamine production and many more. As for magnesium that will relieve tension in the body but should be balanced with enough calcium. There is a very large conncection between bone and hair maintenece in the body. Thinning hair could be a sign of bone degradation and calcium cant be ignored despite all the anti calcium claims due your research. As far as hair growth in general though biotin, b2 and b3 are vital along side enough b5. The last and most important imo is pyridoxine, wich riboflavin will help utilize to an extent, but to use it to its full potential zinc is crucial. I find that me along with many people on the net have issues with zinc. Who knows maybe what we need to find out is how to help the body utilize zinc better and not raise zinc. I know biotin helps my low zinc symptomsreally well so im on to something there, and one more thing to note is that when the body has an infection the liver retains iron and zinc replaces iron in the last step of hemaglobin synthesis wich theoretically would cause a zinc shortage or higher demand for zinc. Take into account that iron and diffuse hairloss has a strong link. Also normal ferritin stores doesnt mean your body is using the iron effectively...sorry i digress

danthethinningman

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:10 am

lookalike wrote:interesting man thanks for sharing. Im a textbook diffuse thinner. I take quite a lot off supplements already but Im willing to try a few more if they work. Have you seen regrowth or just less hairfall?

Would you mind putting down which brands you use? thanks

Hey lookalike just throwing this out there, idk how long you have been on your regime but usually when something or a regimen is working i notice improvement within days or weeks. so dont get too patient when waiting for results and deciding you just need to give it time. Just my 2 cents.

danthethinningman

Back to top Go down

Post  JamesDean Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:24 am

danthethinningman wrote:if you wanna start you can explain dermatological symptoms you have to me and i could give you my opinion of what you might be lacking the most. Ill explain. If your scalp has a yucky grease especialy after eating sugar or fat, high dose biotin will help with that. If you have dermatitis around the nose and between eyebrows, riboflavin at high doses shall clear that, but if you dont have scaly dermatitis isnt doesnt nessisarilly mean you arent b2 deficient. Sometimes a pale complexion with dry skin means you are both niacin and riboflavin deficient. One note i should make is that if riboflavin makes your eyes irritated and gives you a mild flu, that is a good sign! It means your immune system is attacking an invader of some sorts due to the boost you gave it. If you start to get a runny nose even better, cause in my case after the runny nose all the histamine reactions i had categorized
as dermatitis seemed to have been redirected through my nose wich is were its suppose to exit through. A good example is when you sneeze. Now for minerals i think its very important to incorperate a dose of manganese you can handle because it allows biotin to work at its full potentional, its also important to note that mn is vital for iron utilization in the body and for dopamine production and many more. As for magnesium that will relieve tension in the body but should be balanced with enough calcium. There is a very large conncection between bone and hair maintenece in the body. Thinning hair could be a sign of bone degradation and calcium cant be ignored despite all the anti calcium claims due your research. As far as hair growth in general though biotin, b2 and b3 are vital along side enough b5. The last and most important imo is pyridoxine, wich riboflavin will help utilize to an extent, but to use it to its full potential zinc is crucial. I find that me along with many people on the net have issues with zinc. Who knows maybe what we need to find out is how to help the body utilize zinc better and not raise zinc. I know biotin helps my low zinc symptomsreally well so im on to something there, and one more thing to note is that when the body has an infection the liver retains iron and zinc replaces iron in the last step of hemaglobin synthesis wich theoretically would cause a zinc shortage or higher demand for zinc. Take into account that iron and diffuse hairloss has a strong link. Also normal ferritin stores  doesnt mean your body is using the iron effectively...sorry i digress  

Hey Dan, thanks again for your considerable help ! Here are my dermatological symptoms:
I've always had a oily scalp, usually washed my hair every day, sometimes I would wait for two days but the second day was a mess (really greasy). I used to blow-dry my hair after every single shower ( and I know I fucked up terribly on that because it's really really bad and suprisingly (ironic) my hair thin more where I used to blow-dry a lot (=hairline).
Other than that my skin face is sometimes a bit greasy too but I never had problems with acne (very little btw).
Another point is that I feel that my crown and my hairline are inflamed= when I touch these zones, when I press them, I feel pain...
My skin dries very fast especially after long showers. Something with water, definitely, because I also have red spots on my chest when I take showers, which disappear 5-10 minutes after.
I think that's pretty much the situation... Do you have any idea of what I should take ? Maybe I shouldn't start with all of these minerals, right ?
JamesDean
JamesDean

Back to top Go down

Post  JamesDean Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:48 am

Also, Dan (and others maybe), I saw that you were taking some minerals (which I believe to be in gels) through a bottle of water. Do you think these minerals are well incorporated by the body if spread in a liter of water ? Instead of taking them orally ?
JamesDean
JamesDean

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeBison Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:52 am

How was/is your body hair before/after you started that regimen? Do you have loss of body hair? I mean legs, arms, chest.

MikeBison

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:06 pm

my pubic hairs and nose hairs are getting thicker as for my eyebrows but my leg hair seems to still be thin but im almost positive that they will follow the pattern. As for what supplements you should start id say deff should atleast incorperate around 800mg of riboflavin powder in a bottle of water with atleat 400mg of niacin in that same bottle. Shake well. Buy large doses of biotin offline or at a gnc and take atleast 40mg in seperate doses through out the day or with meals how ever you want. Also buy manganese sulfate and take small doses in the morning like 20 mg on an empty stomache. Some people get irritable on mangnese so titrate to what you can tolerate its crucial. Let that be a start and i promise you that your symptoms will improve marginally in 2 weeks tops. Your hair will be less greasy due to biotin. Your skin will even out and be less dry/oily due to b2 and biotin. The niacin will help blood flow to the scalp and face. Ohh another early effect of biotin is that it helps your hair feel more elastic if you know what i mean.

danthethinningman

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:11 pm

MikeBison wrote:How was/is your body hair before/after you started that regimen? Do you have loss of body hair? I mean legs, arms, chest.

ohh and for the arm and chests i never really had much hair there.

danthethinningman

Back to top Go down

Post  JamesDean Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:26 pm

danthethinningman wrote:my pubic hairs and nose hairs are getting thicker as for my eyebrows but my leg hair seems to still be thin but im almost positive that they will follow the pattern. As for what supplements you should start id say deff should atleast incorperate around 800mg of riboflavin powder in a bottle of water with atleat 400mg of niacin in that same bottle. Shake well. Buy large doses of biotin offline or at a gnc and take atleast 40mg in seperate doses through out the day or with meals how ever you want. Also buy manganese sulfate and take small doses in the morning like 20 mg on an empty stomache. Some people get irritable on mangnese so titrate to what you can tolerate its crucial. Let that be a start and i promise you that your symptoms will improve marginally in 2 weeks tops. Your hair will be less greasy due to biotin. Your skin will even out and be less dry/oily due to b2 and biotin. The niacin will help blood flow to the scalp and face. Ohh another early effect of biotin is that it helps your hair feel more elastic if you know what i mean.

Thanks Dan for the advice, I'll start with that then and will see what happens Smile
JamesDean
JamesDean

Back to top Go down

Post  lookalike Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:59 pm

Dan do you think taking a solid B complex that contains all the B's you mention would cut it if I add in the manganese? I have one by Jarrow that seems pretty complete

lookalike

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeBison Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:39 am

lookalike wrote:Dan do you think taking a solid B complex that contains all the B's you mention would cut it if I add in the manganese? I have one by Jarrow that seems pretty complete
I think that B complex is probably unballanced.

MikeBison

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:45 am

MikeBison wrote:
lookalike wrote:Dan do you think taking a solid B complex that contains all the B's you mention would cut it if I add in the manganese? I have one by Jarrow that seems pretty complete
e

exactly. What you need to find is the Bs in individual form and they deff have to be at much higher doses then you would find in a regular B complex. If money is an issue i wouldnt worry to much as long as you know how to find cheap supplements online youre good. There are tons of good cheap brands on amazon and purebulk.com. As for the most important to start of with get biotin, B2 and and non flush niacin. Manganese will help but the others will give you enough results on there own. Id like to update my progress and tell you guys that my eyebrows keep filling in and so is my pubic hair. The hair on my head is growing in stronger and a bit faster. Iwould expect regrowth/thickness by the third month to be pretty noticable at this pace. Something unlrelated but noticable that has improved is my dream recall and sexual refractor period. Hope you guys give this a serious recognition. Do your research on the krebs cycle, study it. study gluccogenisis and amino acid catabolism, it will give you insight into the core reasons conditions like cfs and depression exist. They are all energy deficit situations.

danthethinningman

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeBison Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:34 am

Why non flush niacin? I've read that real niacin comes with flush and that's the one you should use.

edit: ok.

Last edited by MikeBison on Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

MikeBison

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:45 am

Well non flush niacin is called inositol hexanicotate. It is compounded and released in slower manner then is regular niacin, basically the same thing. Dont get niacinamide. If you want to get niacin its also good, i would just recomend putting the tablets in a bottle of water (something like 500mg) and just take sips through out the day. The reason is because a straight niacin flush can stress the body out if you take a single dose at once that gives you a strong flush. Niacin reactions are individualized and very dose dependent.

danthethinningman

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeBison Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:08 am

1 gram of b2 sounds like a lot, are you sure its not 100 mg?  Laughing 

MikeBison

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:17 am

danthethinningman wrote:
MikeBison wrote:
e

exactly. What you need to find is the Bs in individual form and they deff have to be at much higher doses then you would find in a regular B complex. If money is an issue i wouldnt worry to much as long as you know how to find cheap supplements online youre good. There are tons of good cheap brands on amazon and purebulk.com. As for the most important to start of with get biotin, B2 and and non flush niacin. Manganese will help but the others will give you enough results on there own. Id like to update my progress and tell you guys that my eyebrows keep filling in and so is my pubic hair. The hair on my head is growing in stronger and a bit faster. Iwould expect regrowth/thickness by the third month to be pretty noticable at this pace. Something unlrelated but noticable that has improved is my dream recall and sexual refractor period. Hope you guys give this a serious recognition. Do your research on the krebs cycle, study it. study gluccogenisis and amino acid catabolism, it will give you insight into the core reasons conditions like cfs and depression exist. They are all energy deficit situations.

Dan, do you believe the methylation cycle is key here? I'm wondering if you've taken any supplements geared toward that aspect specifically?
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:14 pm

Mike- No i did mean 1 gram, but thats because in my case the more the better. Its all individualized and some people wont need that much, some may just need 100mg for good results. I dont know if youre familiar with panckake on this forum but he doses the same amount and he reports that his hair grows like a weed.

as54- Boosting methylation is deffinetely key here, and B2 helps with that a whole ton. If you suspect mthfr gene defect the riboflavin at high doses will do wounders. Riboflavin is needed to activate bothe folic acid to methyl folate and pyridoxine to pyridoxine 5 phosphate, and in my experience has improved my methylation a ton. I eat so many hot fries and poptarts and never get histamine reactions anymore. Biotin i believe is so overlooked when it comes to methylation because atp is crucial for proper methylation processes, and biotin boosts your chances of making atleast ten fold more atp then if you were deficient. Biotin also prevents candida from taking over gut flora in your intestines wich in my case came with what i now have..perfect bowel movements.

danthethinningman

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:43 pm

Very cool information, Dan. I get the histamine reactions really terribly.

I'm forgetting right now, and its basic, so I'm kind of embarassed, but there is a B vitamin that depends on a factor in stomach acid to be activated. Do you recall what I'm referring to?
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:12 pm

AS54 wrote:Very cool information, Dan. I get the histamine reactions really terribly.

I'm forgetting right now, and its basic, so I'm kind of embarassed, but there is a B vitamin that depends on a factor in stomach acid to be activated. Do you recall what I'm referring to?
i dont necessarily recall that to be honest, what i do know is that stomach acid is very dependent on adequate b vitamins. Also gut flora in your stomach produce folate, biotin and riboflavin along side PABA. Basically all b vitamins should be able to be utilized given they are paired with the right cofactors. For example, B6 needs B2 and zinc. B6 is required to synthesize B3. B9 requires B2 to be activated, and biotin and b1 require manganese to work in conjuction in carbohydrate and fatty acid metabolism. Biotin, B5 and B1 work in conjuction to enable proper metabolism of fats as well. I know it sounds like this information is all over the place but if you study over gluccogenisis and watch some bio chem videos on youtube you can actually geet a hang of it pretty well.

danthethinningman

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:40 pm

Haha. Just did a cellular bio class first semester. Unfortunately, the study of metabolism didn't go into the vitamins very much. It does not surprise me that a lot of medical doctors aren't as up on this as they could be, unless they are studying it on their own time. Of course, you're learning about nicotinamide and everything, so the fact it participates is explicit, but they're really focusing on the redox aspect. I wish these relationships you're mentioning were focused on in greater detail, but then again it wasn't a clinically focused class either so I suppose the possible malfunctions in the system were not the focus.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next