Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Dental work stopped my hair loss EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Dental work stopped my hair loss EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Dental work stopped my hair loss EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Dental work stopped my hair loss EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Dental work stopped my hair loss EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Dental work stopped my hair loss EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Dental work stopped my hair loss EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Dental work stopped my hair loss EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Dental work stopped my hair loss EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Dental work stopped my hair loss

+14
thissucks
alphadelta
chubbfrank
gg4545
CausticSymmetry
sanderson
AS54
Complexx
whodathunkit
Zaphod
Columbo
Xenon
CF
manofmanytrades
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dental work stopped my hair loss Empty Dental work stopped my hair loss

Post  manofmanytrades Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:32 am

Thought I'd share my experience with everyone...
I managed to get my hairloss under control many months ago using suggestions posted on here...diet, supplements, parasite elimination, chelation, and around an hour of manual methods every day. I'd still have ups and downs, depending on different factors...but even on my best days id end up with 4 or 5 good hairs on my hand when showering.

A little over two months ago I went to see doc about other issues, and he had requested a panoramic dental xray to check for hidden infections. He looked at it and recommended I see a biological dentist to have my old wisdom tooth extraction sites re-opened. He showed me on the xray a very very faint white outline, nobody else ever even noticed it. Went to his recommended dentist, the guy spent an hour digging out bacteria cysts from my jawbone... filled it in with some special compound with vitamin k2 after disinfecting with ozone. He put it all in a baggy to send off for biopsy-close to a quarter teaspoon of rotten tissue and bacteria. Ever since then my hair loss is stopped in its tracks-literally lose no hair in the shower ever, and ive cut back on manual methods to 20 minutes every couple days, slacked up on my diet quite a bit too. The dentist believed the other side probably is infected as well, so Ill go back at some point to have that opened too.

Point is, even if you don't have amalgams or a lot of cavities it could be as simple as old wisdom tooth site infection. All those toxins get released into the head and lymph drainage cant keep up. Just wanted to share that story with everyone on here...

manofmanytrades

Back to top Go down

Dental work stopped my hair loss Empty Re: Dental work stopped my hair loss

Post  CF Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:34 am

Thank you, manofmanytrades.

CF

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:55 pm

Interesting, and thanks for sharing, OP. I remember reading a story a few years ago about how people in Victorian times (I think) believed that bad teeth was linked to hairloss. it was dismissed as an old wives tale in the same way that the link between hairloss and wearing hats or excessive masturbating is regarded as an old wives tale.  

Plaque build up can lead to bleeding gums, which could then cause oral pathogens to enter the bloodstream and cause heightened inflammation in cells which are already sensitive to inflammatory agents. Also I read that subgingival plaque breeds bacteria which cannot survive in oxygen rich environments, so if there's truth that the scalp in many MPB cases is hypoxic, then it may be a better environment for subgingival bacteria to proliferate within. These bacteria are also said to promote calcification, so perhaps play a role in scalp calcification in some case of MPB.

There's a surprising amount of studies on tooth infection and hairloss. Mercury fillings obviously play a significant role also:

"When a tooth becomes infected white blood cell counts increase in the infected area. However most of these cells continue to attack and devastate the infection, some are migrating to nearby cells, such as those found in hair follicles. When this migration occurs cell damage happens in that area and hair growth is halted. Alopecia linked with tooth infection is often detected close to the area of infection. For example, if an upper molar is infected then sudden hair loss might appear along the temple hairline on the same side as the infected tooth. Hair loss caused by tooth infections can also be seen in the beard, upper lip, eyebrow, or neck areas."

http://www.london-emergencydentist.co.uk/emergency-dental-london.html
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Columbo Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:17 am

Interesting.

Oil pulling for 20 mins seems to have helped my teeth no end, alternating between coconut and sesame oil each day (also teeth have never looked so white)

The one issue I do have is hardened tartar around just one tooth. Any one know how to remove this safely other than to a visit to the dentists?
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:25 am

Columbo wrote:Interesting.

Oil pulling for 20 mins seems to have helped my teeth no end, alternating between coconut and sesame oil each day (also teeth have never looked so white)

The one issue I do have is hardened tartar around just one tooth. Any one know how to remove this safely other than to a visit to the dentists?
I poured boiling hot water on a pin and used it to scrape the tartar away. Worked just fine for me.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:59 am

Columbo wrote:
Mixing some baking soda, salt and xylitol with water and use waterpik to floss with the mixture is what helped me.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:37 am

manofmany, do you mind letting us know the results of the biopsy when you get them back?

Also your progess as you get the other side taken care of.

Very interesting anecdote, for sure!

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  manofmanytrades Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:22 pm

Results of the biopsy came back, I was under the impression that it would describe the microbial makeup of the cysts, but it primarily just described the histological tissue changes that had occurred.  The dentist said that testing for individual bacteria was not feasible due to the biofilm makeup of the infection.  Had the other lower wisdom tooth extraction site reopened and found similar amount of decaying bone and fatty cysts as the other side, along with several black specks that he claimed were parasite eggs.  He said he has done close to 900 of these extractions, and he said the extent of mine was pretty bad.  Interestingly, he told me that he was working on another patient a while ago and after he opened the site, had a parasitic worm emerge from the tissue.  I took a pic of the tissue type and amount for those interested-     https://i.servimg.com/u/f56/18/73/66/69/img_0712.jpg      Keep in mind that this all came out of ONE wisdom tooth site in the jawbone, and that I'm only 31, had a simple operation of wisdom teeth pulled in my teens by a dentist, and never had any dental pain following the operations.  A naturopathic doc suspected infection based on a ghost image on one side of a panoramic xray, and then used ART muscle testing to recommend opening it again.  This side didn't even show up on the xray, but he recommended it also, based again on ART testing and suspicion.  I asked him about the upper ones, and he said that they have a better blood supply and tend to heal better, but that ozone injections might be an option in the future for those.   The dentist also cleaned these lower opened sites with ozone and put some sort of vit k paste in to help heal the site, and I was put on an antibiotic w probiotics, the ND said that opening these sites is a big deal and needs to heal well not to be taken lightly, without the antibiotics infections can go systemic.  Ever since the last op my hair loss stopped and I was able to go from only eating meat and veggies and having to do a bunch of manuals, to doing a few manuals and being able to add in rice and a few other foods.  After this op I had a month and a half ago my hair loss is still stopped, and Ive been able to include a LOT more carbs, some restaurant foods, and stopped doing all manuals, still maintaining all benefits with hair darkening and thickening as well.  Seems that the infections were a significant source of inflammation and toxins in the head.  Now ill go back to cleaner eating and start doing manuals again to see if I can grow some hair back.  Amazing, since I was on my way to NW6. Hope this alerts others to the possible inflammation that could be present in many on this forum due to dental issues.

manofmanytrades

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:44 pm

Very helpful! Thank you brother.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:52 am

MOMT,

Great post, thanks. Incredibly interesting how oral pathology might contribute. It brings everything back around to that initial insult being microbial. On a related note, most of you guys know my hair loss was very aggressive and fast. My father's was similar but occurred a bit later than mine. One common attribute though was poor oral health. I was born without the enamel on my teeth and dealt with a ton of cavities as a kid. Even after the adult teeth came, and despite the fact I have practiced way, way better "oral hygeine behaviors" (brushing, flossing, mouth wash) than most people I know, I've continued to have more than the average amount of cavities and have an ongoing issue with demineralization and gum recession. Again, I brush twice daily, floss once, and use mouthwash. I brush way more than the recommended "two minutes and spit" routine. By all standards, the way I take care of my teeth is way above average. And yet, there are still pockets and my gum tissue around the incisors has continued to decline.

There is obviously something happening here that brushing/flossing isn't taking care of. The wisdom teeth I had extracted required breaking the jaw bone to get to them (when I say required, I mean what I was told). So there is that possibility. And the other two wisdom teeth were left alone because x-rays showed they were kind of amorphous blobs that hadn't developed and would never descend. I wonder if both of these might be avenues for bacterial growth. I'd love to see a biological dentist.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:24 am

amazing. are these guys able to take insurance? also, how do you recommend finding a biological dentist? I want to go to one. I searched around on google, but when I go to their website, it looks generic even though their ad said biological dentist. I can't tell if they are really biological or not or what that even means to be honest. Do you have any more info on finding a good one? I will call some tomorrow as my teeth have not been the best lately. I got wisdom teeth taken out last year and my hair has been getting worse and worse. honestly, not sure if it is related because I did extreme manual methods, but it could be.

Last edited by sanderson on Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:47 am

I'd put your post in sticky, manofmanytrades, congrats!

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  manofmanytrades Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:58 am

I think dental pathology has a lot to do with health problems-inflammation/autoimmune, and neurological.  The dentist explained that the autonomic nervous system has several plexi- neck/head and pelvic/low back.  The face is rich in parasympathetic nerves, many of which go to the teeth.  Since many organs are also supplied with parasympathetic nerves, inflammation from microbes in the jaw can hyperactivate the parasympathetic nervous system, including causing organ dysfunction.  He also believes many cancers originate from toxins emitted there, just as inhaling or ingesting carcinogens and other toxins creates cancer over a lifetime.

Sanderson, i'm sure its possible, if you have the right insurance to get them to pay for it, but I bet it'd be hard since most insurance companies stick pretty close to medicare/medicaid standards of reimbursement in the US, and I imagine it'd be tough to explain why you paid x times more money to have an old site opened than what a normal dentist would charge.  Maybe once you had it done and documented you could file for reimbursement based on the final evidence??  FYI I paid 3500 total for both procedures, but 1/4 of that was for the vit k compound, which is optional.  PM me if you want to know the dentist I went to, he works in both LA and Seattle. When you call, question the dentists what their procedures consist of, I think you'd get a good idea of what kind of dentist they are.

RDKML, I have an F-165 that I got 2-3 years ago, but sort of stopped using after a year.  I was getting hits with various frequencies and some improvement with the health problems, but it was just way too time intensive and I started going to Dr. Klinghardt and making awesome advances through him so I put it to the side.  It seems that maybe the bacteria adapt and the frequencies change, and I just didn't have time to experiment with the programming.  I still use it some though, if I know I have a certain microbe like Ascaris or h pylori ill dig it out and hit with it.  At one point I ran some of sutherlands dental freqs, and used a magnetic pulser on the jaw 1/2 dozen times.  Couldnt tell if the freqs helped or not cause how i felt daily would fluctuate anyways, so couldnt detect a definite detox reaction.  Pretty sure the magnetic pulser didnt do anything, maybe I just needed to use it more.  I think that the biofilm makeup is hard to break using Rife on just a few microbes.  Maybe the poor blood supply to the teeth roots would make it hard to clear the toxins even if the colonies were eliminated?

manofmanytrades

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:45 am

manofmanytrades - Nice post on such an important topic. I think many people often dismiss this topic, because it often accompanies no pain (just as you described). As often stated here, hidden inflammation is a major factor in hair loss. When we knock out most of them, it changes the game entirely.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:53 am

I believe that this could be one of the bigger factors in the hairloss cycle for most. The thing is with a hidden infection in the jaw we have no way of reaching it.. oil pulling works wonders if done consistently but I wonder if this would do anything if you had a jaw issue. I guess the goal is to cut off any further activity so the fire will eventually fizzle out itself.. anyone able to add anything about jaw infections or dental health in general

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  chubbfrank Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:03 am

Really interesting. I wonder if this plays any role in clenching the jaw? My jawline is always tired/sore/stiff feeling.

chubbfrank

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:36 am

I would think its possible these same pathogens could be responsible for altering brain function

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  manofmanytrades Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:45 am

>chubbfrank>

Possibly, due to nerve involvement. You could also try prolotherapy, I had TMJ as well and prolotherapy fixed it.

manofmanytrades

Back to top Go down

Post  alphadelta Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:31 pm

damn i wonder where that leaves me, my dentist removed all 4 of my wisdom teeth when i was around 15 or so.

AS54 wrote:MOMT,

Great post, thanks. Incredibly interesting how oral pathology might contribute. It brings everything back around to that initial insult being microbial. On a related note, most of you guys know my hair loss was very aggressive and fast. My father's was similar but occurred a bit later than mine. One common attribute though was poor oral health. I was born without the enamel on my teeth and dealt with a ton of cavities as a kid. Even after the adult teeth came, and despite the fact I have practiced way, way better "oral hygeine behaviors" (brushing, flossing, mouth wash) than most people I know, I've continued to have more than the average amount of cavities and have an ongoing issue with demineralization and gum recession. Again, I brush twice daily, floss once, and use mouthwash. I brush way more than the recommended "two minutes and spit" routine. By all standards, the way I take care of my teeth is way above average. And yet, there are still pockets and my gum tissue around the incisors has continued to decline.

There is obviously something happening here that brushing/flossing isn't taking care of. The wisdom teeth I had extracted required breaking the jaw bone to get to them (when I say required, I mean what I was told). So there is that possibility. And the other two wisdom teeth were left alone because x-rays showed they were kind of amorphous blobs that hadn't developed and would never descend. I wonder if both of these might be avenues for bacterial growth. I'd love to see a biological dentist.

sounds like this all points to some kind of dysbiosis in the mouth, but possibly the source from where the dysbiosis is originating from might be somewhere else, and from there it is makings its way back to the oral cavity
As you said the wisdom teeth sites are probable candidates, i would also think maybe sinuses, pharynx, tonsils and of course gastrointestinal
dysbiosis

alphadelta

Back to top Go down

Post  thissucks Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:42 pm

manofmanytrades wrote:Results of the biopsy came back, I was under the impression that it would describe the microbial makeup of the cysts, but it primarily just described the histological tissue changes that had occurred.  The dentist said that testing for individual bacteria was not feasible due to the biofilm makeup of the infection.  Had the other lower wisdom tooth extraction site reopened and found similar amount of decaying bone and fatty cysts as the other side, along with several black specks that he claimed were parasite eggs.  He said he has done close to 900 of these extractions, and he said the extent of mine was pretty bad.  Interestingly, he told me that he was working on another patient a while ago and after he opened the site, had a parasitic worm emerge from the tissue.  I took a pic of the tissue type and amount for those interested-     https://i.servimg.com/u/f56/18/73/66/69/img_0712.jpg      Keep in mind that this all came out of ONE wisdom tooth site in the jawbone, and that I'm only 31, had a simple operation of wisdom teeth pulled in my teens by a dentist, and never had any dental pain following the operations.  A naturopathic doc suspected infection based on a ghost image on one side of a panoramic xray, and then used ART muscle testing to recommend opening it again.  This side didn't even show up on the xray, but he recommended it also, based again on ART testing and suspicion.  I asked him about the upper ones, and he said that they have a better blood supply and tend to heal better, but that ozone injections might be an option in the future for those.   The dentist also cleaned these lower opened sites with ozone and put some sort of vit k paste in to help heal the site, and I was put on an antibiotic w probiotics, the ND said that opening these sites is a big deal and needs to heal well not to be taken lightly, without the antibiotics infections can go systemic.  Ever since the last op my hair loss stopped and I was able to go from only eating meat and veggies and having to do a bunch of manuals, to doing a few manuals and being able to add in rice and a few other foods.  After this op I had a month and a half ago my hair loss is still stopped, and Ive been able to include a LOT more carbs, some restaurant foods, and stopped doing all manuals, still maintaining all benefits with hair darkening and thickening as well.  Seems that the infections were a significant source of inflammation and toxins in the head.  Now ill go back to cleaner eating and start doing manuals again to see if I can grow some hair back.  Amazing, since I was on my way to NW6.  Hope this alerts others to the possible inflammation that could be present in many on this forum due to dental issues.

Thanks for the info manofmanytrades, which naturopathic doctor and biological dentist did you see in order to get this work done?

thissucks

Back to top Go down

Post  manofmanytrades Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:23 pm

klinghardt/panahpour, but Im sure there are other good ones if you don't want to fly to west coast.  Countrys loaded with good NDs, biological dentists are little more scarce. PM me if you want more info

manofmanytrades

Back to top Go down

Post  Columbo Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:31 pm

I wonder if oil pulling gets in all these nooks and crannies and kills off the pathogens?
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post  manofmanytrades Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:12 am

I suspect it works by absorbing toxins from the tissue, its used in several detox deoderants and detox patches I know of

manofmanytrades

Back to top Go down

Post  thissucks Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:13 am

manofmanytrades wrote:klinghardt/panahpour, but Im sure there are other good ones if you don't want to fly to west coast.  Countrys loaded with good NDs, biological dentists are little more scarce.  PM me if you want more info

Thanks for the info, I sent you a PM.

thissucks

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:43 pm

rdkml wrote:

Using grape juice or red wine with a little warm water works far better in my experience.  Vigoursly swiss and suck on the liquid in the mouth for 30 seconds or longer.  Can do this several times in a row.

If you have gum pain, it may go away very fast.

The large particles in the contents of the liquid is not from the grape juice or red wine.  They can be cultured and grown.      

It will affect biofilm - reduce or make one?

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next