Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
New on forum - 22 yo hair loss stopped ? - Advices ? TY :)  EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
New on forum - 22 yo hair loss stopped ? - Advices ? TY :)  EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
New on forum - 22 yo hair loss stopped ? - Advices ? TY :)  EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
New on forum - 22 yo hair loss stopped ? - Advices ? TY :)  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
New on forum - 22 yo hair loss stopped ? - Advices ? TY :)  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
New on forum - 22 yo hair loss stopped ? - Advices ? TY :)  EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
New on forum - 22 yo hair loss stopped ? - Advices ? TY :)  EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
New on forum - 22 yo hair loss stopped ? - Advices ? TY :)  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
New on forum - 22 yo hair loss stopped ? - Advices ? TY :)  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

New on forum - 22 yo hair loss stopped ? - Advices ? TY :)

Go down

New on forum - 22 yo hair loss stopped ? - Advices ? TY :)  Empty New on forum - 22 yo hair loss stopped ? - Advices ? TY :)

Post  VMBC Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:54 am

Hello all !

I am new on this forum, I come to expose my case and ask some advice maybe.
And sorry, my english is maybe not very good.
It will maybe a litlle long, and I will add picture tomorrow.

A little backround :

I realized my hairloss in January this year, I am 22. It was a moment I was afraid of that because since a moment because my 2 grand father are bald and my father lose his hair since 3 or 4 year. But everybody around me tell me "no don't worry you have nothing, blablabla", and then 2 years laters it's sucks !
And I think my haire were going thinner since 3-4 months looking back on some pictures.

So from january to february it was still not really obvious, but I was loosing hair. Before saw a dermathologist, I had a big loss, it made me feel very bad.
The dermato told me to put minoxidyl on my hair. I put one time. But I really didn't like it, it's so many constraints. I am a student, I can't put his every night on my hair, and wash my hair everymorning. And if you forgot and you touch your hair with your hand and after you touch your face with your hand, itjust horrible, so I didn't touch this anymore.

After stop school and before go in internship, I had a month of holidays. So I just  shave my head. I was very less stressed during this period. And since I shave my head, I really have the impression to not lose hair like before. I mean really less.

What I do now since 2 months

But I am not doing only this. I intersting myself on everything is natural to treat it. Becaue I didn't lose my haire when I was fealling good in holidays and eating healthy food everyday and doing sport, etc. No I lose my hair after a disappointment in my life, and a lose of confidence in myself. And a lot of stress with the school and the life in general. And I was not eating good food, not like before.
It's why I really don't like when the dermathos told me "no stress and food are just negligible part in hair loss". Yes it's genetic because some people can do whatever they want and have never nothing, but liek for everything. I mean I don't brush my teeth often and I don't have teeth problem, some people brush everyday 3 times and have problems, so ...
But it doesn't mean we can do NOTHING !

About natural treatment, on internet there i a lot of scam. But this both videos looks real, and I believe those guys :
HAIR LOSS treatment with DIET. How I reversed Male Pattern Baldness - Vegtable police
HAIR LOSS: How I Stopped It Naturally - for Men & Women - Dimitry Tamoikin

And so I think if we have a good blood circulation in the scalp, bringing the goods nutriment, we can stop hair loss, and maybe reverse ? not sure about the reverse, but at least stop it. So my goal is to improve my blood circulation and bringing the goods things.

So now :
- I shave my head 3 months ago, I think it's help psychologically, because you accept yourself bald (even if you want to fight it) and destress about it, because you see you are not so horrible for people around and for you.
- I put castor oil on my head once a week, sometimes two, sometimes once in two weeks, it's depend if I forgot, and what I need to do.
- I don't wash anymore my head with shampoo since two months (and it's why I don't put to many castor oil, because with just water it's a bit long to remain it ^^), I was not doing to much shampoo before, but I think that I used bad shampoo
- I don't brush anymore my head, it's a bit obvious because now my hair are around 1cm. But before I was brushing a lot, and I think I lose a lot of hair because I was agressing them.
- I try to do sport regularly, I never really stop sport, but some period I really do less.
- I try to eat healthy, I mean no more dairy, no more deep fried food, no more adding sugar, no more meat. This is the hard part, I still do exception one time a week. But I prefere have a transition and feeling good than be frustrating because I impose to myself a special regime of food. So a lot of vegetables and fruits, really a lot I still eat bred, rice, pasta, I think it's not bad for hair, but when you eat to much of rice for example, you eat less of vegetables, maybe not enough to bring all you need, I don't know. And thanks I eat still Honey, good natural sugar, do you think it's good ?
- I drink more tea (green ginger tea ore others), before I was drinking tea only when I was sick.
- And the only complementary aliment I eat is spiruline. I don't know if it's good, but I really have te impression the spiruline has a big role for my hair. Because when you compare a basic video of a guy telling you what need your hair with a basic video of another guy telling you what there is in the spiruline. It's really similar !! And you can find a lot quite cheap in some place (at least in France, near I live)
- Ah yes and the last thing, I do Headstand every day !

I would like to do more massage to my head, but I need to buy a kind of tool I think to make it better than just with my finger.

as said in the beginning of the topic. I will had photos tomorrow.

For the moment what I can say it's that  am pretty sur that my hair loss stop, or slow a lot ! And I have the impression of some hairs regrowinga little on my gulfs. But it's hard to see they look like baybe hair. And it' shard to take good pictures.

The benefit that I am sure, it's I had a lot of psoriasis on my head. And everything deseapir after one month of not using shampoo and eat healthy.

I let me one year to really evaluate results. Because my hair didn't fall in one day, ore one month, ore event two. So to regrow, if they ccan, it will be the same thing.

And I said to myself, even if they don't regrow, I can go to hair transplant (If I really can't live without my hair ..) easyli, with no fear of lose the rest after, taking propecia, puting minowydil and the others shit .

I think that's all Smile

What people thinks ? What can I do better ? What I do wrong ?

Thank you in advance !  Smile

ps : I put pictures tomorrow, I have an evolution on almost 10 weeks, for the moment there is not a big difference, but it's just my pictures are not good, I have always a bad luminosity where I am for the moment in my room ...

VMBC

Back to top Go down

New on forum - 22 yo hair loss stopped ? - Advices ? TY :)  Empty Re: New on forum - 22 yo hair loss stopped ? - Advices ? TY :)

Post  VMBC Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:12 pm

So here the picture, sorry they are bad, we don't see well I have a bad luminosity in my room it's hard to have good one.

14 may :
https://2img.net/image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/29/4/1500544649-14-may-front.jpg
https://2img.net/image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/29/4/1500544651-14-may-left.jpg
https://2img.net/image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/29/4/1500544656-14-may-right.jpg
https://2img.net/image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/29/4/1500544658-14-may-vertex.jpg

4 June :
https://2img.net/image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/29/4/1500545365-4-june-une-front.jpg

17 and 18 July :
https://2img.net/image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/29/4/1500545367-17-july-top.jpg
https://2img.net/image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/29/4/1500545370-18-july-vertex-in-full-light.jpg
https://2img.net/image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/29/4/1500545361-18-july-right.jpg

I think we don't see well but on the 14th may I had really a lot of psoriasis, and it give an impression of more hair, because it make my scalb more dark.
On the 14 may I surrounded a hore that I have in the front.
On the 17th July, I sorrounded what I think it's maybe new hair ? But not sure.

Have a good day !

VMBC

Back to top Go down