Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
How many here have completely stopped their hair loss with natural sups? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
How many here have completely stopped their hair loss with natural sups? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
How many here have completely stopped their hair loss with natural sups? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
How many here have completely stopped their hair loss with natural sups? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
How many here have completely stopped their hair loss with natural sups? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
How many here have completely stopped their hair loss with natural sups? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
How many here have completely stopped their hair loss with natural sups? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
How many here have completely stopped their hair loss with natural sups? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
How many here have completely stopped their hair loss with natural sups? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

How many here have completely stopped their hair loss with natural sups?

+4
Glacier
thelibrarian
CausticSymmetry
big mike
8 posters

Go down

How many here have completely stopped their hair loss with natural sups? Empty How many here have completely stopped their hair loss with natural sups?

Post  big mike Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:14 am

I'm just curious. I know a lot have slowed the process, but who has completely reversed it? I'd like to know what those that have had complete success were doing.

Thanks

big mike

Back to top Go down

How many here have completely stopped their hair loss with natural sups? Empty Re: How many here have completely stopped their hair loss with natural sups?

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:26 am

big mike - Needless to say, I am pretty happy with my results.

If Prague sees his he will probably say the same.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

How many here have completely stopped their hair loss with natural sups? Empty Re: How many here have completely stopped their hair loss with natural sups?

Post  thelibrarian Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:31 pm

I stopped the hairloss a long while ago. It is now about regrowth!
thelibrarian
thelibrarian

Back to top Go down

Post  Glacier Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:37 pm

Stopping hairloss is not as issue, some small progress twards regrowing has been made but I need to give it more time. I think heavy metal detox and candida cleanse should come BEFORE you think about adding other supplements, could save a lot of money on supplements.

Glacier

Back to top Go down

Post  big mike Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:07 pm

What were your routines at the time that helped you stop the shedding/loss? I just want to make sure I'm doing everything I can.

big mike

Back to top Go down

Post  fläshrockingmän Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:11 pm

i began trying to stop my hairloss almost exactly one year ago. i switched to a raw food diet which made a tremendous difference (lots of green smoothies....) looking back with my new gained confidence i think that it hab stopped after a few months(2,3 or 4) of eating raw.(i think that i lost as much hair as nowadays but was bothered about every single hair back than)
4-5 months ago i added 2%niz and regrowth gradually kicked in! i can see my hair line coming back. iam also on cayenne and soy to see if this japanese study was legit;)(nearly two months) and iam using niz cream on the "shampoo off" days.
quite safe quite cheap and quite effective:)
cheerio alex

fläshrockingmän

Back to top Go down

Post  blackjack Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:38 am

NOt sure i agree on the whole raw food stuff, as long as your not a vegetarian or vegan...

I use to be a raw vegan and i remember going to seminars and seeing a lot of thinning / balding men.

blackjack

Back to top Go down

Post  fläshrockingmän Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:09 am

iam a vegan(not 100% cause i still like to enjoy some "bad" foods)
i get all my protein from nuts seeds and green leafy veggies.
there are lots of faults you can make when you adhere to a raw food diet but iam quite informed by now and i havent had any "sides" if i think back i realise that it solved some minor problems which make me feel even more comfortable (i was always healthy. it just gave me a little edge!
the regrowth i was talking about was there right from the start i had a thinned out spot on the parting?!? of my forehead which grew in very fast but this was the only obvious reaction my temples still remained thin until i added niz.
could be that i respond to a raw food diet cause of my age (im about to turn 21) but i dont know and it doesnt bother me as long as it keeps getting better;)
cheerio alex

fläshrockingmän

Back to top Go down

Post  blackjack Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:27 am

interesting; thank you for that. Maybe most people just dont follow it right.

blackjack

Back to top Go down

Post  blackjack Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:27 am

the only a vegan diet lacks so many essentials to hairgrowth, Iron, Zinc, B12, L-taurine, etc.
what do you about these?

blackjack

Back to top Go down

Post  HanginInthere Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:40 am

vegans do not get complete proteins
all these veggies are incomplete proteins and you have to be VERY knowledgeable to combine them correctly in order to not be malnourished

HanginInthere

Back to top Go down

Post  fläshrockingmän Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:03 am

@ blackjack
those might be in short supply but i dont really know.i mainly get my iron from raw spinnage, b12 from my munchies;) as you do not really need much of it, zinc could be a problem any tests to determine wether iam deficient or not?

@hanginginthere
i learned that the food i eat (mainly greens and sprouts) do contain all the essentiell amino acids so that the body can create the wanted amount of proteins.

i do not really trust any rda recommendations as they are based on a meat/dairy diet and nobody knows how much influence the relevant companies had on them.
so its like this board its all down to trial and error!every side has there propaganda. i really think money plays the game i read a very very informative book (the china study) and i got some insides into the behaviour of meat/dairy industrie and i was shocked by how ruthless they are, ignoring and negating facts that made people sick.
so who will know what you need and whom are you going to trust.
i will follow my way as long as iam happy and healthy:)
cheerio alex

fläshrockingmän

Back to top Go down

Post  blackjack Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:15 am

I eat what my ancestors ate. I'm not sure i agree with the china study. Asian cultures eat a lot of fish and pork and some beef. Traditional okinawas used a lot of pork lard, goat meat/dairy.

blackjack

Back to top Go down

Post  The Natural Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:11 pm

big mike, don't let these posts fool you. Being able to stop one's hair loss without jeopardizing his heath is a HUGE accomplishment.

Research effective herbal combinations, especially ones for inflammation (e.g. curcumin and resveratrol).

The Natural

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down