Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Have you stopped your hair loss? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Have you stopped your hair loss? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Have you stopped your hair loss? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Have you stopped your hair loss? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Have you stopped your hair loss? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Have you stopped your hair loss? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Have you stopped your hair loss? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Have you stopped your hair loss? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Have you stopped your hair loss? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Have you stopped your hair loss?

3 posters

Go down

Have you stopped your hair loss

Have you stopped your hair loss? Vote_lcap13%Have you stopped your hair loss? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 4 ]
Have you stopped your hair loss? Vote_lcap43%Have you stopped your hair loss? Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 13 ]
Have you stopped your hair loss? Vote_lcap30%Have you stopped your hair loss? Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 9 ]
Have you stopped your hair loss? Vote_lcap13%Have you stopped your hair loss? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 30

Have you stopped your hair loss? Empty Have you stopped your hair loss?

Post  blackjack Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:02 am

Have you stopped your hair loss?

blackjack

Back to top Go down

Have you stopped your hair loss? Empty Re: Have you stopped your hair loss?

Post  blackjack Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:10 am

I thought id see more " i stopped my hairloss completely"

blackjack

Back to top Go down

Post  edony Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:14 pm

who is the one that grew his hair back !? Pls share with us your regimen of success
edony
edony

Back to top Go down

Post  NewReg Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:11 pm

I only checked "I stopped my hair loss completely," which isn't completely true because I continue to lose some hair, but I have also seen some regrowth. I think there are some people on here experiencing that same thing i.e. loss/shedding previous Propecia and/or minoxidil hairs and sprouting new supplement-based ones.

I've been planning on posting my regiment for a couple of months now (not too far off from either CS and The Natural's actually), but I wanted to get some tests done first so I can see where I'm at in a measurable way internally. I have about half the results now and will have the rest in two weeks. I'll keep you all posted. I can tell you that my general feeling is that my hair is healthier and fuller, as is my overall health and life. Definitely something to what CS has proposed (balding as a symptom of underlying ailments), and what others have added onto. Will keep you posted.

NewReg

Back to top Go down

Post  edony Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:18 pm

NewReg-

pls keep us posted on your latest regimen.I remember you changing regimens at some time and having a hard time with one of them
edony
edony

Back to top Go down

Post  NewReg Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:49 am

edony wrote:NewReg-

pls keep us posted on your latest regimen.I remember you changing regimens at some time and having a hard time with one of them
Yes, I've certainly had my ups and downs with the regiment, and both at 9 mo. and 15 mo., I considered going back on Fin. However, I vowed to give this my best shot (for my health) and try everything I could. At almost 24 mo., I have cracked part of the code -- or I should say that CS and the collective of thought here have. There are still missing pieces for sure, but I'm glad I never went back to Fin. and have a "decent" head of hair that I am less self-conscious about...even compared tow hen I was on Fin. and Minox. Will probably post after the holidays as I don't expect my complete labs for another couple of weeks.

NewReg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down