Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Qwackcine horror show
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 34 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2024 4:11 am by TheOne

» AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 34 EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 9:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Phloroglucinol Enhances Anagen Signaling and Alleviates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla Cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 34 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 3:49 pm by shaftless

» Cell Therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia: Elixir or Trick?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 34 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 2:03 pm by MikeGore

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 34 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 34 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 10:31 am by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 34 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 34 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 34 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+109
CausticSymmetry
playmaker
helpmyhair1
Keanoseg
Jonoh
demgains77
element46
nicks
whodathunkit
deleteme
nvmmm
iuyyighghghgkh
goten574
jlj
nidhogge
RAptor
ANewHope
DeadlyDevice
Odysseus
nobodyknowsthetruth
darkknight
egodust
MrGalea
xyro
gbp2000
rob PHH
hairhat
Rob39
ngb
yup
TM1026
Younganddetermined
Slimnuts
dickadlop
CaptainGiggles
miki9
abetz85
bananasinpajamas
Colum
unfortunate
Growdamnit
Wlac89
hairyshowers
JamesDean
angstman
Xenon
lamka
lookalike
Hali-L
john walters
Shinobi
Jay07
chubbfrank
Misirlou
lutz
rogerd
turbojet
arnie
alphadelta
Thin in FL
Abyad
Biffy
Dannyboy
NYJets
pomme
CF
hiilikeyourbeard
NDW
stresssucks
Elephantor
vg
mistermr
bov51
JDawg
researchingeverything
rayl
hairisthickening
Joey Ramone
The Liberator
Manoko
gg4545
crysanthium
sanderson
BelieveInIt
Duketronix
Pumbaa
theseeker86
YAER
Grub
gingerbread
Live forever
jkj86
Complexx
invinoveritas
Hoppipolla
retrohair
tcpratt
sizzlinghairs
dudebro
bocor
mp
RisingFist
Hairy Potter
rofl
nzbalda
TNT
i_love_you
drex1999
113 posters

Page 34 of 41 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 37 ... 41  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 34 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Hairy Potter Fri May 02, 2014 5:42 pm

Complexx wrote:
Hairy Potter wrote:
Complexx wrote:
Hairy Potter wrote:
JamesDean wrote:
Hairy Potter wrote:
JamesDean wrote:
Hairy Potter wrote:
JamesDean wrote:I've been on DT for approximately one month and I can already feel a lot of small hairs coming up on the crown area. I'm not seeing results on temples yet but I've been more focusing on the crown for this first month. So it might be the beginning of a long route to success !
By the way, I was wondering if any of you guys had came up with results as good as Drex's ones ? Because I heard that some of you were having success..
Also what do you guys think of the 30 months window to regrow fallen hair ?

To be honest, I personally don't put too much stock in the 30 month window theory. Drex has had regrowth on areas that were slick for much longer than 30 months.

I have had terminal hairs sprouting in the last month or two in areas along my hairline which haven't had hair for over 10 years. These were not miniaturising hairs, these areas had nothing but very tiny vellus hairs on them. Every month or so I'm seeing new terminals popping up - they're blond so they're hard to spot, but they're definitely not vellus anymore.

Now, I should clarify, that these few terminals are nothing cosmetically significant yet - but if I can get those few back, why can't I get the others back too? That's the theory, the practice is gonna take longer to demonstrate :-)

Well that's already good news for you ! Did you stop your overall shedding ? Are you on supps as well ? I believe Drex isn't on anything except DT. It would be awesome to see another one having as much success as Drex !

My overall shedding stopped about 6 or 7 years ago when all my hair fell out  Laughing That's why I can be so calm about this whole thing, because it certainly can't get any worse. For me, I am more or less starting from scratch aside from a few struggling terminals in the vertex region (I think that's what it's called) - the little 'island' at the top.

Here's the thing though - if I hadn't lost all my hair, I don't know that I would've learnt as much about myself as I know now. Sometimes you have to hit bottom before you can let go, you know? It was a hell of a bumpy ride, I'll be honest, one that I wouldn't wish on any man. But here I am, still alive.

And guess what? The friends I have know me as a bald guy and they still like me - that means a lot to me.

Having said all that, I have always had this feeling that going bald is just not right, a kind of indignation rises up within me and goes, 'that's not who I really am'. Some would probably call that 'denial', but I don't know - I accept it, but at the same time I don't want to just lie down and take it, if that makes any sense at all .....
Well keep faith and I'm sure you'll be able to regrow some hair ! It's crazy how loosing your hair makes you understand so much other things about health itself (unless you go on finasteride and don't ask any question to yourself...)

True that - and thanks for the encouragement...

Have you regrown terminal/vellus hair in areas where it was SLICK bald like how DREXX has done? I'm talking nothing but skin, no tiny hairs.

Hey Complexx - by 'tiny vellus hairs', I mean slick bald. You have to look really closely to even see them. Even though those tiny vellus hairs weren't visible in Drex's pics, they would've been there, it's just that the hair that should've been there had miniaturised to the point where you couldn't see them. Even guys that are cue ball slick have these tiny little vellus hairs, they're just so small that you can't see them unless you're REALLY looking closely.

The vellus I'm talking about is like 1mm in length and has never progressed beyond that until now. Check out Duketronix's pic above - many of those new hairs on the bottom right of the pic are really fine and blond - if you stepped back a few feet, you wouldn't even see them. However, in a couple months time, those are just gonna get thicker and thicker until they get to the point where they look like the healthy hairs in the top left of the pic. (thanks for posting that BTW Duke).

Thanks HP, so it isn't really that the hairs are not there or anything... they're just so tiny in certain cases that you cannot see them with something like an iPhone camera or something else of that nature... Hmmm. So would you say that some of these miniaturized hairs cannot be detected with a microscopic camera either until you start seeing results from manuals?

No worries man - Yes, the hairs don't die IMO, they just miniaturise into insignificance. No, I think you can see them with the naked eye, depending on the lighting because they're very thin and blond. You'll definitely pick them up with a microscope camera.

Actually, I reckon a microscope camera would really be helpful to see how these vellus hairs transition into terminals again over time - it's an experiment I've been wanting to do for some time now, but haven't got around to buying a microscope camera yet. As far as I know, GBP2000 has done this.

I'll see if I can give you an example when I get a chance. Last time I tried to take really up close pics of vellus hairs with my iPhone, it came out blurry because of the autofocus. I'll try take one at say 1ft so you can see how the skin looks slick bald, and then up close if I can to show the tiny vellus hairs.

Hairy Potter

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 34 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Complexx Fri May 02, 2014 6:09 pm

Hairy Potter wrote:
Complexx wrote:
Hairy Potter wrote:
Complexx wrote:
Hairy Potter wrote:
JamesDean wrote:
Hairy Potter wrote:
JamesDean wrote:
Hairy Potter wrote:
JamesDean wrote:I've been on DT for approximately one month and I can already feel a lot of small hairs coming up on the crown area. I'm not seeing results on temples yet but I've been more focusing on the crown for this first month. So it might be the beginning of a long route to success !
By the way, I was wondering if any of you guys had came up with results as good as Drex's ones ? Because I heard that some of you were having success..

To be honest, I personally don't put too much stock in the 30 month window theory. Drex has had regrowth on areas that were slick for much longer than 30 months.

I have had terminal hairs sprouting in the last month or two in areas along my hairline which haven't had hair for over 10 years. These were not miniaturising hairs, these areas had nothing but very tiny vellus hairs on them. Every month or so I'm seeing new terminals popping up - they're blond so they're hard to spot, but they're definitely not vellus anymore.

Now, I should clarify, that these few terminals are nothing cosmetically significant yet - but if I can get those few back, why can't I get the others back too? That's the theory, the practice is gonna take longer to demonstrate :-)

Well that's already good news for you ! Did you stop your overall shedding ? Are you on supps as well ? I believe Drex isn't on anything except DT. It would be awesome to see another one having as much success as Drex !

My overall shedding stopped about 6 or 7 years ago when all my hair fell out  Laughing That's why I can be so calm about this whole thing, because it certainly can't get any worse. For me, I am more or less starting from scratch aside from a few struggling terminals in the vertex region (I think that's what it's called) - the little 'island' at the top.

Here's the thing though - if I hadn't lost all my hair, I don't know that I would've learnt as much about myself as I know now. Sometimes you have to hit bottom before you can let go, you know? It was a hell of a bumpy ride, I'll be honest, one that I wouldn't wish on any man. But here I am, still alive.

And guess what? The friends I have know me as a bald guy and they still like me - that means a lot to me.

Having said all that, I have always had this feeling that going bald is just not right, a kind of indignation rises up within me and goes, 'that's not who I really am'. Some would probably call that 'denial', but I don't know - I accept it, but at the same time I don't want to just lie down and take it, if that makes any sense at all .....
Well keep faith and I'm sure you'll be able to regrow some hair ! It's crazy how loosing your hair makes you understand so much other things about health itself (unless you go on finasteride and don't ask any question to yourself...)

Have you regrown terminal/vellus hair in areas where it was SLICK bald like how DREXX has done? I'm talking nothing but skin, no tiny hairs.

Hey Complexx - by 'tiny vellus hairs', I mean slick bald. You have to look really closely to even see them. Even though those tiny vellus hairs weren't visible in Drex's pics, they would've been there, it's just that the hair that should've been there had miniaturised to the point where you couldn't see them. Even guys that are cue ball slick have these tiny little vellus hairs, they're just so small that you can't see them unless you're REALLY looking closely.

The vellus I'm talking about is like 1mm in length and has never progressed beyond that until now. Check out Duketronix's pic above - many of those new hairs on the bottom right of the pic are really fine and blond - if you stepped back a few feet, you wouldn't even see them. However, in a couple months time, those are just gonna get thicker and thicker until they get to the point where they look like the healthy hairs in the top left of the pic. (thanks for posting that BTW Duke).

Thanks HP, so it isn't really that the hairs are not there or anything... they're just so tiny in certain cases that you cannot see them with something like an iPhone camera or something else of that nature... Hmmm. So would you say that some of these miniaturized hairs cannot be detected with a microscopic camera either until you start seeing results from manuals?

No worries man - Yes, the hairs don't die IMO, they just miniaturise into insignificance. No, I think you can see them with the naked eye, depending on the lighting because they're very thin and blond. You'll definitely pick them up with a microscope camera.

Actually, I reckon a microscope camera would really be helpful to see how these vellus hairs transition into terminals again over time - it's an experiment I've been wanting to do for some time now, but haven't got around to buying a microscope camera yet. As far as I know, GBP2000 has done this.

I'll see if I can give you an example when I get a chance. Last time I tried to take really up close pics of vellus hairs with my iPhone, it came out blurry because of the autofocus. I'll try take one at say 1ft so you can see how the skin looks slick bald, and then up close if I can to show the tiny vellus hairs.

Looking forward to it brother! And yea, I'm sure hairs don't die either. There is evidence to back this up as well...

As for being able to see the hairs with the naked... Don't know if I agree with you there HP. If you take a look at some of drexx's close up pics you will see that there are these "little bumps" where there used to be nothing but skin. Those are definitely hairs making their way out of the skin. I've also seen many pics on the web (close up pics) of people's temples/hairline being slick bald (not a single vellus hair) However, maybe it would be a different story if the people in the pics used a microscope cam.

I always thought the follicles eventually just went dormant and stopped producing new hairs until blood flow was restored and follicles were awaken via stimulation.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter Fri May 02, 2014 9:25 pm

Complexx wrote:
Hairy Potter wrote:
Complexx wrote:
Hairy Potter wrote:
Complexx wrote:
Hairy Potter wrote:
JamesDean wrote:
Hairy Potter wrote:
JamesDean wrote:
Hairy Potter wrote:

Looking forward to it brother! And yea, I'm sure hairs don't die either. There is evidence to back this up as well...

As for being able to see the hairs with the naked... Don't know if I agree with you there HP. If you take a look at some of drexx's close up pics you will see that there are these "little bumps" where there used to be nothing but skin. Those are definitely hairs making their way out of the skin. I've also seen many pics on the web (close up pics) of people's temples/hairline being slick bald (not a single vellus hair) However, maybe it would be a different story if the people in the pics used a microscope cam.

I always thought the follicles eventually just went dormant and stopped producing new hairs until blood flow was restored and follicles were awaken via stimulation.

Yup, you could be right there - I'm more or less just going on what I've seen on my own scalp and other bald guys whose heads I have checked out. I don't know if on some guys the hairs miniaturise and then fall out or what? Anyway, whether they just miniaturise and stay tiny, or whether they actually fall out, or sit beneath the surface of the scalp, we want life to come back into the follicles and for the natural state to be restored. Here's hoping that we achieve this for all of our sakes \\\\\\////// :-)

Hairy Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hali-L Sat May 03, 2014 1:13 am

Picked up some topical mag oil to boost this & I'm on k2 internally about 3 weeks already. as far as calcification goes this will be my limit.

Also, Can people please not quote the entire text when posting ?? Its making the thread difficult to read and creates a lot of unnecessary scrolling...
Hali-L
Hali-L

Back to top Go down

Post  JamesDean Sat May 03, 2014 4:30 am

Complexx wrote:
JamesDean wrote:Complexx what about you ? You seem to be a leader on this thread Smile

You bet your ass I have, James!  bounce I'm still working my way to a "thick" NW1 status. I was NW2 beforehand btw with thin hair everywhere.

Great to hear that Complexx, keep up ! DT will all save us  Very Happy 
JamesDean
JamesDean

Back to top Go down

Post  NDW Sun May 04, 2014 11:34 am

Is it really necessary to do this for twenty minutes? I feel like ten minutes is adequate to do the whole scalp.
NDW
NDW

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Sun May 04, 2014 2:13 pm

Let's not pick apart the subject and just stick with the study. It states that regrowth was achieved with 20 minutes morning and night.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  NDW Sun May 04, 2014 3:10 pm

Growdamnit wrote:Let's not pick apart the subject and just stick with the study. It states that regrowth was achieved with 20 minutes morning and night.

I'm not one to follow the heard....
NDW
NDW

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sun May 04, 2014 3:40 pm

NDW wrote:
Growdamnit wrote:Let's not pick apart the subject and just stick with the study. It states that regrowth was achieved with 20 minutes morning and night.

I'm not one to follow the heard....

you know your body better than anyone. if you feel you've really done a good job in ten minutes and that's all you need... then so be it.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Sun May 04, 2014 4:11 pm

Even if you "don't follow a heard", it is the antithesis by saying that. The study suggests 20 minutes. If you massage for 10 minutes, you have no right to say in future discussion that this doesn't work.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  theseeker86 Mon May 05, 2014 6:23 pm

nidhogge wrote:As someone who's tinkered with prohormones via bodybuilding over the years, I know the effects that mucking with your hormones can do on your hair, energy levels, body... it's no joke.  Even though D3 isn't nearly as potent as those, that doesn't mean that it is necessarily safe in the long-term.  Short-term, internalized D3 has shown nothing but positives.  I can't say much beyond that... I just have a healthy skepticism of supplementing on any steroid.  Much better to stimulate your body to produce what it needs on its own by giving it what it is lacking, imo.

Interesting, what time frame would you class as short-term?

theseeker86

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Tue May 06, 2014 12:23 am

If you wanted to de-calcify the scalp, why not try this

get a bottle
of aloe vera liquid
mix in msm powder (not flakes, huge difference)
mix in magnesium oil
mix in some liquid zinc and liquid iodine

then mix in some powdered carnitine and arginine

then mix in some dmso , just a little, be careful.

shake until all is dissolved

Would this work ? aloe vera, msm, and dmso, and magnesium are the most de-calcifying substances.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Tue May 06, 2014 12:26 am

Hali-L wrote:Picked up some topical mag oil to boost this & I'm on k2 internally about 3 weeks already. as far as calcification goes this will be my limit.

Also, Can people please not quote the entire text when posting ??  Its making the thread difficult to read and creates a lot of unnecessary scrolling...

Decalcifying your scalp via internally is possible, but would take longer and is more difficult.

Why not just go direct to the scalp.

Secondly , how do you expect the magnesium oil to penetrate the skin ?

You need a carrier, like aloe vera. Or DMSO, but that can be dangerous.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  nvmmm Tue May 06, 2014 12:43 am

iuyyighghghgkh - I don't know if using Aloe vera topically is useful when talking about hair loss/regrowth. I would just use magnesium oil topically and MSM, Decalcify (magnesium, boron, potassium, vitamin K2) and vitamin D3 internally.

nvmmm

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Tue May 06, 2014 1:16 am

nvmmm wrote:iuyyighghghgkh - I don't know if using Aloe vera topically is useful when talking about hair loss/regrowth. I would just use magnesium oil topically and MSM, Decalcify (magnesium, boron, potassium, vitamin K2) and vitamin D3 internally.

Okay. good idea.

Why not apply those things topically too ?

You can get liquid boron, potassium and k2.

Aloe vera by itself, I agree, useless. But if you use it as a carrier for magnesium, MSM, zinc, etc, then it can be good.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Tue May 06, 2014 6:46 am

Since you guys are discussing using magnesium oil topically, I went to the store to get a bottle of it. I dermarolled, then followed it up with a spray of the magnesium oil on each temple. Holy shit did it burn. I mixed it in with emu and castor oil (what I have been using for a while), but nothing EVER burned like magnesium oil. Is this what we should be looking for or is it a good sign at all?

EDIT: Mind you, my temples were full of blood from the dermaroller. I wiped the blood away, then put the oils on. The skin was extremely red and filled with blood. I just can't wrap my head around if this pain/blood is a beneficial factor. The other side of the argument tends to suggest that inflammation is bad.

So, is inflammation from manuals good and diet bad? I'm assuming that is the basics of it.

Last edited by Growdamnit on Tue May 06, 2014 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Tue May 06, 2014 6:49 am

Growdamnit wrote:Since you guys are discussing using magnesium oil topically, I went to the store to get a bottle of it. I dermarolled, then followed it up with a spray of the magnesium oil on each temple. Holy shit did it burn. I mixed it in with emu and castor oil (what I have been using for a while), but nothing EVER burned like magnesium oil. Is this what we should be looking for or is it a good sign at all?

Soften the blow by putting the magnesium in a mixture with the castor oil and emu oil

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Tue May 06, 2014 6:52 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:
Growdamnit wrote:Since you guys are discussing using magnesium oil topically, I went to the store to get a bottle of it. I dermarolled, then followed it up with a spray of the magnesium oil on each temple. Holy shit did it burn. I mixed it in with emu and castor oil (what I have been using for a while), but nothing EVER burned like magnesium oil. Is this what we should be looking for or is it a good sign at all?

Soften the blow by putting the magnesium in a mixture with the castor oil and emu oil
I edited my previous post. If you have any advice, feel free.

It's not the pain that bothers me. I have a high pain tolerance, but when it came to dermarolling, brushing, or anything else I've tried, nothing burned like this. Is it good for magnesium oil to be in my blood stream?

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Tue May 06, 2014 7:08 am

I wouldn't recommend doing that myself.

Putting salt on wounds increases your likelihood of scarring. That's the opposite of what you want from your dermarolling.

If you want penetration from your mag oil just mix it with emu IMO don't put in on open wounds.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  NYJets Tue May 06, 2014 7:23 am

I'm pretty sure there was a time when users on this forum(myself included) and others tried Mg Cl topically with little/no results.
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Tue May 06, 2014 8:44 am

NYJets wrote:I'm pretty sure there was a time when users on this forum(myself included) and others tried Mg Cl topically with little/no results.  

things work together in synergy.

People using it by itself = no result.

You have to use it with things, like liquid MSM, dmso, liquid silica, liquid aloe vera, and more.

it's like making sandwiches, the ingredients by themselves are useless, but when combined, it makes sense.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Tue May 06, 2014 8:54 am

EDIT: Mind you, my temples were full of blood from the dermaroller. I wiped the blood away, then put the oils on. The skin was extremely red and filled with blood. I just can't wrap my head around if this pain/blood is a beneficial factor. The other side of the argument tends to suggest that inflammation is bad.

So, is inflammation from manuals good and diet bad? I'm assuming that is the basics of it.

Why dermaroll anyway ?

If you mixed a 50/50 solution of magnesium oil and liquid aloe vera, there would be no magnesium "sting".

Secondly, DMSO can penetrate very deeply into the skin, more so than aloe vera, as a way of getting the magnesium oil in you. Just an idea.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue May 06, 2014 12:43 pm

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:
NYJets wrote:I'm pretty sure there was a time when users on this forum(myself included) and others tried Mg Cl topically with little/no results.  

things work together in synergy.

People using it by itself = no result.

You have to use it with things, like liquid MSM, dmso, liquid silica, liquid aloe vera, and more.

it's like making sandwiches, the ingredients by themselves are useless, but when combined, it makes sense.

No I'm pretty sure you can use Mag Oil with some like DT alone.... That should be more than enough IMO.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue May 06, 2014 12:47 pm

Growdamnit wrote:
iuyyighghghgkh wrote:

I edited my previous post. If you have any advice, feel free.

It's not the pain that bothers me. I have a high pain tolerance, but when it came to dermarolling, brushing, or anything else I've tried, nothing burned like this. Is it good for magnesium oil to be in my blood stream?

To increase topical absorption you can just dermaroll with a .5mm dermaroller and just roll until skin turn red (after applying your topicals) no need to use a bigger set of needles and puncture the skin in until you shed blood bro.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob39 Wed May 07, 2014 4:08 am

Any new DT updates? Pictures greatly appreciated.

Rob39

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 41 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 37 ... 41  Next