Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Qwackcine horror show
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 31 EmptyYesterday at 4:11 am by TheOne

» AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 31 EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 9:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Phloroglucinol Enhances Anagen Signaling and Alleviates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla Cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 31 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 3:49 pm by shaftless

» Cell Therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia: Elixir or Trick?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 31 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 2:03 pm by MikeGore

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 10:31 am by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 31 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 31 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 31 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+109
CausticSymmetry
playmaker
helpmyhair1
Keanoseg
Jonoh
demgains77
element46
nicks
whodathunkit
deleteme
nvmmm
iuyyighghghgkh
goten574
jlj
nidhogge
RAptor
ANewHope
DeadlyDevice
Odysseus
nobodyknowsthetruth
darkknight
egodust
MrGalea
xyro
gbp2000
rob PHH
hairhat
Rob39
ngb
yup
TM1026
Younganddetermined
Slimnuts
dickadlop
CaptainGiggles
miki9
abetz85
bananasinpajamas
Colum
unfortunate
Growdamnit
Wlac89
hairyshowers
JamesDean
angstman
Xenon
lamka
lookalike
Hali-L
john walters
Shinobi
Jay07
chubbfrank
Misirlou
lutz
rogerd
turbojet
arnie
alphadelta
Thin in FL
Abyad
Biffy
Dannyboy
NYJets
pomme
CF
hiilikeyourbeard
NDW
stresssucks
Elephantor
vg
mistermr
bov51
JDawg
researchingeverything
rayl
hairisthickening
Joey Ramone
The Liberator
Manoko
gg4545
crysanthium
sanderson
BelieveInIt
Duketronix
Pumbaa
theseeker86
YAER
Grub
gingerbread
Live forever
jkj86
Complexx
invinoveritas
Hoppipolla
retrohair
tcpratt
sizzlinghairs
dudebro
bocor
mp
RisingFist
Hairy Potter
rofl
nzbalda
TNT
i_love_you
drex1999
113 posters

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 31 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Complexx Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:01 pm

rofl wrote:great.  if ur so ecstatic, then why all the hostility calling me a bitch.  just cos i asked for pics?  i wasnt even talking to u.  ur just a shit stirrer.  trying to put ppl against me, for no reason.  im not the enemy u know,   im just a skeptic.  im not going to apologise for that.

calling me a bitch when u have only been on this forum for months.  
as long as we r going to degenerate into name calling, i fell obliged to tell u to SUCK MY BALLS.

You're glorifying being on this forum for a long time? LOL you being on here longer than us (WITH NO SIGNS OF RESULTS BY THE WAY) just means you have no life dude... Think about it... You've been here for years while guys like me and beard have been on here for months, yet we're regrowing our hair while you remain a "skeptic" (Good excuse for being a competitor/sponsored to bash on alternative methods, btw) and keep LOOSING hair, IF you even have MPB.

Go jerk off to a science webinar or something and stop playing "the victim" after provoking people you miserable, underpaid idiot.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 31 Empty It has begun!

Post  Hali-L Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:11 pm

I've added this to my regime. difficult to maintain for long thus far so I've been breaking up the sessions. Its been 2 weeks now. I've replaced one of my massages with this due to the sensation I feel.

I get the same sensation doing this as I have experienced with other manuals, however the duration is longer. I've experimented with manuals for 2 years now & I know I have the commitment to do this, just need to get the technique down.

Best of luck to all doing this.
Hali-L
Hali-L

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 31 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  drex1999 Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:03 pm

Wow! I haven't stopped by here in a few weeks and can't believe the people jumping in here. Bravo people!

I have only ever worked my problem areas. The study seemed to imply the area you worked with your fingers is where you would regrow hair and I figured if I was going to dedicate my time, it would all be focused there. It has worked out for me by doing it that way. There will be time down the road to address my whole scalp as a maintenance regime. For now, I continue only on my problem areas until the skin feels a tiny bit sensitive. BTW, new growth continues.

As for itchiness, I notice itchiness when doing this in areas where I have a cluster of new hairs breaking through.

Itchiness is a good thing!!!!

Carry on

drex1999

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:42 pm

drex1999 wrote:Wow! I haven't stopped by here in a few weeks and can't believe the people jumping in here. Bravo people!

I have only ever worked my problem areas. The study seemed to imply the area you worked with your fingers is where you would regrow hair and I figured if I was going to dedicate my time, it would all be focused there. It has worked out for me by doing it that way. There will be time down the road to address my whole scalp as a maintenance regime. For now, I continue only on my problem areas until the skin feels a tiny bit sensitive. BTW, new growth continues.

As for itchiness, I notice itchiness when doing this in areas where I have a cluster of new hairs breaking through.

Carry on

Is your whole scalp loose now DREXX? (Middle, back, front, and sides?)
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  drex1999 Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:33 pm

I had not considered that question before but no, it is not all the same. My temples which I have worked on are considerably looser than the rest of my scalp. Don't loose sight of how we were told this works: work the skin to force the grease out and the hair will regrow. Now, maybe grease is the problem or maybe there is something else but the bottom line is that the goal is to firmly work the skin in the problem area.

That is all I have done. I can see right now that the new hairs coming through will change my appearance once again a few months from now when they are grown in and I still have another 3 months of new growth to appear before I hit the 10 month mark. Another few months for those to come visible and I think it's almost a forgone conclusion that I will have most if not all of my hair back by the end of summer.

drex1999

Back to top Go down

Post  JamesDean Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:14 pm

drex1999 wrote:I had not considered that question before but no, it is not all the same. My temples which I have worked on are considerably looser than the rest of my scalp. Don't loose sight of how we were told this works: work the skin to force the grease out and the hair will regrow. Now, maybe grease is the problem or maybe there is something else but the bottom line is that the goal is to firmly work the skin in the problem area.

That is all I have done. I can see right now that the new hairs coming through will change my appearance once again a few months from now when they are grown in and I still have another 3 months of new growth to appear before I hit the 10 month mark. Another few months for those to come visible and I think it's almost a forgone conclusion that I will have most if not all of my hair back by the end of summer.

Hey drex ! Just a question: you say that you're focusing more on the bald areas while massaging. You have, indeed, achieved regrowth, but have you totally stop shedding from the non-bald areas ?
JamesDean
JamesDean

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:26 pm

drex1999 wrote:Wow! I haven't stopped by here in a few weeks and can't believe the people jumping in here. Bravo people!

Carry on

I have mostly worked on the top of the scalp too (the 'problem area'), but more recently I've been working on the muscles at the back and sides as I feel that these are as problematic, and they have as much calcification as the top of the scalp.

If you think about it, these are the muscles which have been puling the galea tight for so many years and I think that they're stuck in a kind of habit. The sides have loosened up like you wouldn't believe, but the back remains pretty stiff.

There is an area which I've been working which is sort of in line with the crown but on the sides at the top (if that makes sense?), like where the 'horseshoe' is, if you look at a totally bald guy's head, which was extremely sore and sensitive when I started scrunching there, and almost immovable, just really stiff. But now just the right side is sensitive, while the left has relaxed a lot.

I'm convinced that this, in combination with some magnesium oil, will restore these muscles to reasonably good health within a few months.

Hairy Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:00 am

OT: Last week I noticed small thinning patches just above my temporalis muscles, and was left puzzled why this was happening, until I realized that my hands had been pressing firmly against these thinning areas to support my neck when I do my crunch exercise each day. This, coupled with pillow pressure during sleep, no doubt caused vasoconstriction / hypoxia / acidity and thus thinning hair. When I began pressing upon the more fatty areas instead (of the occipitalis muscle), the balding patches began to quickly thicken again.

I'm left in no doubt that vasoconstriction leads to hairloss, or perhaps more aptly put: air loss causes hair loss.

I'm in the process of creating a pillow which will allow only the scalp muscles to rest upon during the night, yet having no contact with the galea. If we can keep the galea free of pillow compression, then this should reduce vasoconstriction, boost oxygen delivery and circulation every night we are sleeping.

I have no doubt that repeated pillow compression is a factor in creating hypoxic conditions within the galea.

ETA: when you take into consideration that the head is the heaviest part of the body and also consider the lack of fat within the galea, then this area a) has little padding b) the mass bulk of the head would cause the capillaries to compress very readily and therefore cause a heightened degree of hypoxia when it is pressed against a pillow (capillaries are literally being squashed against the solid skull bone). The lower back and sides of the head IMO are more resistant to this compression because they have higher levels of adipose tissue and are situated upon muscles, which both act as a form of of padding when the capillaries are pressed against a pillow for several hours during sleep.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  ANewHope Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:58 pm

Hairy Potter wrote:I'm convinced that this, in combination with some magnesium oil, will restore these muscles to reasonably good health within a few months.
How do you use magnesium oil ?

ANewHope

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:07 pm

ANewHope wrote:
Hairy Potter wrote:I'm convinced that this, in combination with some magnesium oil, will restore these muscles to reasonably good health within a few months.

You just spray it on your skin brother man :-)

Hairy Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:32 pm

ANewHope wrote:

yeah man just spray it on your skin. you can use it until the pits too for some BO protection. use as much as you want i'm pretty sure. most humans are very deficient in this i've read anyway. so go nuts. this will break up anything under your scalp very fast if you're doing DT. in 3 days i've broken up almost everything. wild as fuuuudge

p.s. anewhope, love the name man.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  ANewHope Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:02 pm

hiilikeyourbeard wrote:
ANewHope wrote:

yeah man just spray it on your skin. you can use it until the pits too for some BO protection. use as much as you want i'm pretty sure. most humans are very deficient in this i've read anyway. so go nuts. this will break up anything under your scalp very fast if you're doing DT. in 3 days i've broken up almost everything. wild as fuuuudge

All over the skin, or should I focus particularly on the scalp ? How often ?
'A New Hope' - the title of the first Star Wars movie !

ANewHope

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:03 am

ANewHope wrote:
hiilikeyourbeard wrote:
ANewHope wrote:

All over the skin, or should I focus particularly on the scalp ? How often ?
'A New Hope' - the title of the first Star Wars movie !

Personally, I'd just spray it all over the scalp, since that's the area you're wanting to target the most anyway. How's the DT going? Sticking with it?

Hairy Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  ANewHope Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:19 am

Hairy Potter wrote:Personally, I'd just spray it all over the scalp, since that's the area you're wanting to target the most anyway. How's the DT going? Sticking with it?
I've just started it, 2-3 days ago. The scalp is very tight, there is no way I can pinch it, for now I only move the scalp on the skull, either with circular or straight motions, pressing hard with the fingers, 40 minutes a day. In fact, it's the same "protocol" I applied 2 years ago for 1-2 months having as result 4 new strands of hair, then I quit.
Hope this time I'll go all the way.

ANewHope

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:58 am

ANewHope wrote:
Hairy Potter wrote:Personally, I'd just spray it all over the scalp, since that's the area you're wanting to target the most anyway. How's the DT going? Sticking with it?
I've just started it, 2-3 days ago. The scalp is very tight, there is no way I can pinch it, for now I only move the scalp on the skull, either with circular or straight motions, pressing hard with the fingers, 40 minutes a day. In fact, it's the same "protocol" I applied 2 years ago for 1-2 months having as result 4 new strands of hair, then I quit.
Hope this time I'll go all the way.

does it still not work if you try pinching it with both hands?

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  ANewHope Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:59 am

BelieveInIt wrote:does it still not work if you try pinching it with both hands?
I manage to lift the scalp when I push the fingers of both hands against each other. I've understood this is the way to loosening the scalp.

ANewHope

Back to top Go down

Post  drex1999 Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:07 pm

THIS IS IMPORTANT. This is the only post on this board you need to read, including any of my past ones. Bookmark it if you must. It is the key to your hair.

I'm back. I made a discovery and it's important for you to aim your treatment at. We all got side tracked a little, myself included I'll explain:

A few months into this I noticed my balding area got thicker and attributed it to the fatty under layer returning. Others had the same result and at that time, with the study still fresh in my mind, I thought the study was wrong. In retrospect, it wasn't. That initial thickening must just be part of the process. You see, for some time now, I could always feel the bumps and lumps of my skull beneath my scalp but this past week, 7 months into this, it went to another level. All of a sudden, I could feel all imperfections of my skull beneath my scalp like it was the surface of the moon. Moving my scalp across it has been like going over a beat up washboard. It's been weird and for days I marveled at it. Then I realized, this is exactly what the study said should happen!! Every single thing in that study has been correct!! So all of you trying to get blood flow happening isn't doing squat if you can't get that blood through the scalp to your follicles. The blood flow is already there!! It's just blocked!

It's all in the study and I'm going to copy and paste the important parts. Read them! Then I'm going to go over it and if you don't get it by the time I'm done, go buy a wig and go work at McDonalds because that's all life has in store for you.

This paper suggests the change of scalp thickness [18] and softness is the root cause for the hair loss. We suggest it appears to be a skin modification in structure at the molecular and macro levels by grease trapped in the hair follicle. The syndrome is the hardening/tigtening and thickening of skin.

-After receiving a daily massage of 150 days with finger press, their scalps have been transformed and belonged to Case 2. Their head skin was thinner (11 mm~17 mm) and softer (Durometer scale a reading: ~75). Some grease trapped in the hair follicle leaves the head. Some hair is found to regrow on these thinner and softer skin patch regions.

After receiving a daily massage of another 150 days with a heavier finger press (Case 3), their head skins have become much thinner (4 mm~10 mm) and softer (Durometer scale A reading: ~50). Almost all grease trapped in their hair follicle leaves the head. Hair for all people is found to be regrown naturally. From observation, over 90% hair recovery was also found to be regrown from the hair follicles for each bald person in this study

A thermography on the patient is also taken in figure 4b (iii) and (iv) using an infrared camera (TH9100, NEC with a close-up lens, TH91-386). It demonstrates that the thinner and softer skin has better blood circulation [higher thermal profile temperature]. This indicates more nutrient is to be provided to the scalp or microcirculation improvement. As for the thicker and harder skin has poor blood circulation [lower thermal profile temperature], this implies less nutrient to be provided to the scalp.

OK, I'm going to recap this:

- Your scalp is thick and hard with trapped grease and blood can't get through to the follicles
- You have to massage and press the grease out. This will take many months with some regrowth along the way.
- Once you have thinned and softened the scalp by squeezing the grease out of it, optimum circulation is able to return to the follicles and normal hair growth resumes.

So you already have the blood flow you need to grow your hair. It can't get through your thick hardened grease to do anything so your only goal is you work your skin to squeeze it out and only then will blood get to your follicles and start growing hair again. My routine may have helped in my success and I'm going to describe it in a different way for those who don't understand. Everybody seems to think pinching the skin is what is needed and it probably helps but that is only 1/3 of my routine. Make sure you also do this:

I plant my fingers and move my scalp back and forth. Then I move my fingers and do it again. I cover my area doing this in one direction and then another. Another way to describe it:
Pretend your finger tips are black markers. Plant your fingers and color your skull back and forth with your scalp in one direction. Move your fingers and color in the next little section of skull in the same direction. Do this until you have "colored in" your whole skull in your problem area. Now repeat the process going in an opposite 90 degree direction, coloring in every inch of problem area skull, cross hatching your previous direction. Does that make sense? Work every inch of scalp in different directions. Remember the study talks of "finger press" to get the grease out. For me, it took 7 months.

That's it. I'm out. I don't know how else to describe this. Good luck and I'll be back for the end game in a few months

drex1999

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:24 pm

Um...wow, so I guess that's it? I'm 2 months in now and hope to see what you are really talking about.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:38 pm

Growdamnit wrote:Um...wow, so I guess that's it? I'm 2 months in now and hope to see what you are really talking about.

In terms of?
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:40 pm

drex1999 wrote:THIS IS IMPORTANT. This is the only post on this board you need to read, including any of my past ones. Bookmark it if you must. It is the key to your hair.

I'm back. I made a discovery and it's important for you to aim your treatment at. We all got side tracked a little, myself included I'll explain:

A few months into this I noticed my balding area got thicker and attributed it to the fatty under layer returning. Others had the same result and at that time, with the study still fresh in my mind, I thought the study was wrong. In retrospect, it wasn't. That initial thickening must just be part of the process. You see, for some time now, I could always feel the bumps and lumps of my skull beneath my scalp but this past week, 7 months into this, it went to another level. All of a sudden, I could feel all imperfections of my skull beneath my scalp like it was the surface of the moon. Moving my scalp across it has been like going over a beat up washboard. It's been weird and for days I marveled at it. Then I realized, this is exactly what the study said should happen!! Every single thing in that study has been correct!! So all of you trying to get blood flow happening isn't doing squat if you can't get that blood through the scalp to your follicles. The blood flow is already there!! It's just blocked!

It's all in the study and I'm going to copy and paste the important parts. Read them! Then I'm going to go over it and if you don't get it by the time I'm done, go buy a wig and go work at McDonalds because that's all life has in store for you.

This paper suggests the change of scalp thickness [18] and softness is the root cause for the hair loss.  We suggest it appears to be a skin modification in structure at the molecular and macro levels by grease trapped in the hair follicle. The syndrome is the hardening/tigtening and thickening of skin.

-After receiving a daily massage of 150 days with finger press, their scalps have been transformed and belonged to Case 2. Their head skin was thinner (11 mm~17 mm) and softer (Durometer scale a reading: ~75). Some grease trapped in the hair follicle leaves the head. Some hair is found to regrow on these thinner and softer skin patch regions.

After receiving a daily massage of another 150 days with a heavier finger press (Case 3), their head skins have become much thinner (4 mm~10 mm) and softer (Durometer scale A reading: ~50). Almost all grease trapped in their hair follicle leaves the head. Hair for all people is found to be regrown naturally. From observation, over 90% hair recovery was also found to be regrown from the hair follicles for each bald person in this study

A thermography on the patient is also taken in figure 4b (iii) and (iv) using an infrared camera (TH9100, NEC with a close-up lens, TH91-386). It demonstrates that the thinner and softer skin has better blood circulation [higher thermal profile temperature]. This indicates more nutrient is to be provided to the scalp or microcirculation improvement. As for the thicker and harder skin has poor blood circulation [lower thermal profile temperature], this implies less nutrient to be provided to the scalp.

OK, I'm going to recap this:

- Your scalp is thick and hard with trapped grease and blood can't get through to the follicles
- You have to massage and press the grease out. This will take many months with some regrowth along the way.
- Once you have thinned and softened the scalp by squeezing the grease out of it, optimum circulation is able to return to the follicles and normal hair growth resumes.

So you already have the blood flow you need to grow your hair. It can't get through your thick hardened grease to do anything so your only goal is you work your skin to squeeze it out and only then will blood get to your follicles and start growing hair again. My routine may have helped in my success and I'm going to describe it in a different way for those who don't understand. Everybody seems to think pinching the skin is what is needed and it probably helps but that is only 1/3 of my routine. Make sure you also do this:

I plant my fingers and move my scalp back and forth. Then I move my fingers and do it again. I cover my area doing this in one direction and then another. Another way to describe it:
Pretend your finger tips are black markers. Plant your fingers and color your skull back and forth with your scalp in one direction. Move your fingers and color in the next little section of skull in the same direction. Do this until you have "colored in" your whole skull in your problem area. Now repeat the process going in an opposite 90 degree direction, coloring in every inch of problem area skull, cross hatching your previous direction. Does that make sense? Work every inch of scalp in different directions. Remember the study talks of "finger press" to get the grease out. For me, it took 7 months.

That's it. I'm out. I don't know how else to describe this. Good luck and I'll be back for the end game in a few months

Nice post.

It still doesn't explain why the scalp goes numb (IMO) But hey, whether there is already adequate blood flow or not.... IT WORHS. Can't wait to see everyone's full recovery pics in the future =]
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  JamesDean Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:30 pm

Growdamnit wrote:Um...wow, so I guess that's it? I'm 2 months in now and hope to see what you are really talking about.
Did you stop shedding Growdamnit ? Great post Drex, thanks for keeping this thread alive Smile
JamesDean
JamesDean

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay07 Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:50 pm

Drexx are you still brushing then? Or stopped that now?

Jay07

Back to top Go down

Post  RAptor Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:44 pm

But if everything about the blood circulation and grease is true, how come the transplanted hairs stay and grow on such area?
RAptor
RAptor

http://www.echolocationweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:29 pm

RAptor wrote:But if everything about the blood circulation and grease is true, how come the transplanted hairs stay and grow on such area?

I've read a number of cases were transplanted follicles suffer the same fate as follicles native to the galea. Propecia is prescribed to many hair transplant patients to prevent transplanted follicles from shedding.

The galea is naturally tighter than any other part of the body, so it stands to reason that it is more prone to hypoxia. I don't know if grease is the culprit, instead I am inclined to think that lactic acid is a major part of the problem. When cells suffer from hypoxia they begin to produce higher levels of lactic acid in order to produce adequate ATP. Lactic acid is an inflammatory substance; it also tends to build up more in the scalp because we sweat from the temples / crown, and lactic acid is released from sweat, so this is another reason why scalp tissue inflames so readily.

If the scalp tissue can be loosened via the manuals suggested on this thread, then, technically speaking, circulation and oxygen delivery should improve, which would then negate the need for the galea to produce so much inflammatory lactic acid.

Without waxing lyrical over the issue; I recommend sleeping in a bedroom with good ventilation, otherwise oxygen levels will be low and the galea will be starved of air even more, which will then cause an increase in lactic acid.

I simply cannot stress how important this is; if you're waking up with an inflamed scalp, then I can put my money on it that oxygen levels in your bedroom are low due to poor ventilation.

If we can also find a way of positioning our pillows so that the galea isn't pressing against it when we are asleep, then this would be even better. Maybe sleeping on a draft excluder would help.

Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:16 pm

drex1999 wrote:All of a sudden, I could feel all imperfections of my skull beneath my scalp like it was the surface of the moon. Moving my scalp across it has been like going over a beat up washboard. It's been weird and for days I marveled at it.

*Exactly* the same experience here Drex.

Hairy Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next