Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Qwackcine horror show
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 4:11 am by TheOne

» AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 9:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Phloroglucinol Enhances Anagen Signaling and Alleviates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla Cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 3:49 pm by shaftless

» Cell Therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia: Elixir or Trick?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 2:03 pm by MikeGore

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 10:31 am by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+109
CausticSymmetry
playmaker
helpmyhair1
Keanoseg
Jonoh
demgains77
element46
nicks
whodathunkit
deleteme
nvmmm
iuyyighghghgkh
goten574
jlj
nidhogge
RAptor
ANewHope
DeadlyDevice
Odysseus
nobodyknowsthetruth
darkknight
egodust
MrGalea
xyro
gbp2000
rob PHH
hairhat
Rob39
ngb
yup
TM1026
Younganddetermined
Slimnuts
dickadlop
CaptainGiggles
miki9
abetz85
bananasinpajamas
Colum
unfortunate
Growdamnit
Wlac89
hairyshowers
JamesDean
angstman
Xenon
lamka
lookalike
Hali-L
john walters
Shinobi
Jay07
chubbfrank
Misirlou
lutz
rogerd
turbojet
arnie
alphadelta
Thin in FL
Abyad
Biffy
Dannyboy
NYJets
pomme
CF
hiilikeyourbeard
NDW
stresssucks
Elephantor
vg
mistermr
bov51
JDawg
researchingeverything
rayl
hairisthickening
Joey Ramone
The Liberator
Manoko
gg4545
crysanthium
sanderson
BelieveInIt
Duketronix
Pumbaa
theseeker86
YAER
Grub
gingerbread
Live forever
jkj86
Complexx
invinoveritas
Hoppipolla
retrohair
tcpratt
sizzlinghairs
dudebro
bocor
mp
RisingFist
Hairy Potter
rofl
nzbalda
TNT
i_love_you
drex1999
113 posters

Page 17 of 41 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 41  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 17 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Complexx Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:26 pm

rogerd wrote:Like others, my fingers are pretty sore after short stints of detumesence. If this is largely about pushing hard/deep into the scalp, surely there must be some useful massage devices that could assist with this ? I'm thinking maybe those massage balls that have pointy ends.

Furthermore, there is lots of talk about a tight scalp being implicated in MPB. My scalp is still tight to the point where I can't pinch most of it. What are some thoughts on the best way to loosen the scalp through massage our other means ??

Place both your palms on the both sides of your head (place them a bit above the ear) and push up. You should feel the blood rushing to the top. Also, you should feel some pressure being taken off the top of your head after doing this as well as some pressure being PUT BACK ON your head after you let go. It loosens the scalp well... Try it.

PS: after you do this, massage your forehead & the muscle begins the back of your ear in circular motion. After doing this you will notice your scalp loosening more and more day by day.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 17 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  chubbfrank Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:01 pm

I can understand this working on tight areas, but what about the hairline and sides of temples where - at least in my case - it is already quite loose? What would be the reasoning for DT to work on temples?

chubbfrank

Back to top Go down

Post  Manoko Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:58 pm

chubbfrank wrote:I can understand this working on tight areas, but what about the hairline and sides of temples where - at least in my case - it is already quite loose? What would be the reasoning for DT to work on temples?

Same here, my temples started receding even though they stayed very loose, and still are.
Interested in the science behind this.

Manoko

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:15 pm

Manoko wrote:
chubbfrank wrote:I can understand this working on tight areas, but what about the hairline and sides of temples where - at least in my case - it is already quite loose? What would be the reasoning for DT to work on temples?

Same here, my temples started receding even though they stayed very loose, and still are.

The main arteries are on top of the head.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:18 pm

drex1999 wrote:I am only doing the thinning areas. No Maliniak either. Once this has played itself out months from now, I intend to change to a whole head daily exercise as a maintenance regime.

But is the top of your head loose? Is your whole scalp loose? All you do is pinch the thinning areas?
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay07 Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:10 am

Complexx wrote:
drex1999 wrote:I am only doing the thinning areas. No Maliniak either. Once this has played itself out months from now, I intend to change to a whole head daily exercise as a maintenance regime.

But is the top of your head loose? Is your whole scalp loose? All you do is pinch the thinning areas?

Hi Complex, I sent you a PM, any chance you get back to me?

Thanks

Jay07

Back to top Go down

Post  chubbfrank Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:26 am

Complexx wrote:
Manoko wrote:

Main arteries on the head? I don't understand what that has to do with temples receding, are you saying that the entire head needs to be loose for temple hair growth?

chubbfrank

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinobi Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:49 am

Its really crazy to see that this also increase levels of beneficial growth factors !

Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:13 am

chubbfrank wrote:
Complexx wrote:
Manoko wrote:

Main arteries on the head? I don't understand what that has to do with temples receding, are you saying that the entire head needs to be loose for temple hair growth?

If I step on the middle of a hose is water going to come out thru the end of the hose? That's what I mean. So yes, you need that area loose for your whole head. My guess is, the tighter that part is the more hair you loose everywhere (including the sides and back) unless the sides and back receive blood directly from another channel? I think I read something like that before.... I'm not sure.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  john walters Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:34 pm

it is crazy I found this thread. I have been a long admirer of sloemoe since he educated mate alot on oxygen theory which i truely believe in. anyway I used to have really greasy hair and if I didnt wash it that day would shed like crazy, I would pull hairs out all over the place. they I started doing scalp massages and the shedding was reduced massively, this is why I believe it so much because I have seen first hand experience of reduction in shedding (I must admit I did not believe it myself and asked people on a main forum....BIG MISTAKE)

anyway I stopped doing it (its crazy how humans need reassurance somthing works rather than OWN experience) and the shedding came back, then a month ago I started massaging my scalp and the shedding stopped.

anyway to the point of this post. I was still shedding hairs, I was using my fingers to massage and I thought I could get deeper penetration so used the palms on my hands and really do deep circles, I can hear it crack in some places haha but my shedding is reduced even further. I never knew that people were kneading either but it does seen to really work.

on a different note I do not wash my hair anymore Smile I stopped washing it altogether, I use rain water on it once a week and it feels so healthy. I dont think all that water penetrating your roots every day is good at all. For example I once took this prescription drug that made my skin in one area really dry. for months I would use tap water to try and rehydrate the skin but it just made it dryer, then one day I used bottled water and the dry skin slowly went away and then I didnt do anything with my skin and its completely gone. I think we see soap, shampoo and water as vital to our bodies in keeping them clean but this is not the case

john walters

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:12 pm

john walters wrote:it is crazy I found this thread. I have been a long admirer of sloemoe since he educated mate alot on oxygen theory which i truely believe in. anyway I used to have really greasy hair and if I didnt wash it that day would shed like crazy, I would pull hairs out all over the place. they I started doing scalp massages and the shedding was reduced massively, this is why I believe it so much because I have seen first hand experience of reduction in shedding (I must admit I did not believe it myself and asked people on a main forum....BIG MISTAKE)

anyway I stopped doing it (its crazy how humans need reassurance somthing works rather than OWN experience) and the shedding came back, then a month ago I started massaging my scalp and  the shedding stopped.

anyway to the point of this post. I was still shedding hairs, I was using my fingers to massage and I thought I could get deeper penetration so used the palms on my hands and really do deep circles, I can hear it crack in some places haha but my shedding is reduced even further. I never knew that people were kneading either but it does seen to really work.

on a different note I do not wash my hair anymore :)I stopped washing it altogether, I use rain water on it once a week and it feels so healthy. I dont think all that water penetrating your roots every day is good at all. For example I once took this prescription drug that made my skin in one area really dry. for months I would use tap water to try and rehydrate the skin but it just made it dryer, then one day I used bottled water and the dry skin slowly went away and then I didnt do anything with my skin and its completely gone. I think we see soap, shampoo and water as vital to our bodies in keeping them clean but this is not the case

i agree, i only shampoo my hair maybe once in two weeks. also the rougher you treat your scalp, the more sturdy it becomes, it's like building muscle.
i have relatively long hair and when i pull it straight up it is crazy how easily i can see the mark in thickness when i started manuals a few months ago.
like peach fuzz that wouldn't grow past 10 cm suddenly turning in thick resistant hair.

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  john walters Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:33 pm

fair play mate. I intend to get a hair transplant for my temples, as I cant be arsed waiting hahah but I shall continue with the massaging for the rest of my hair

john walters

Back to top Go down

Post  john walters Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:51 pm

oh btw what is the grinding noise I hear? it was on my right temple and also on the line of the galea muscle on the side of my head, after kneading for a while it stopped. what the hell was that

john walters

Back to top Go down

Post  stresssucks Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:06 am

anyone else getting scalp pimples?

stresssucks

Back to top Go down

Post  Dannyboy Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:17 am

john walters wrote:oh btw what is the grinding noise I hear? it was on my right temple and also on the line of the galea muscle on the side of my head, after kneading for a while it stopped. what the hell was that

I get the same noise when I pinch my temples...when I do it for few seconds it goes away but after a short while it comes again.

Dannyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hali-L Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:33 am

stresssucks wrote:anyone else getting scalp pimples?

I experienced the same when I started doing manuals properly. At the hair line & vertex areas. I believe it's a good sign, maybe bad stuff is being forced out?
Hali-L
Hali-L

Back to top Go down

Post  Hali-L Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:36 am

Dannyboy wrote:
john walters wrote:oh btw what is the grinding noise I hear? it was on my right temple and also on the line of the galea muscle on the side of my head, after kneading for a while it stopped. what the hell was that

I get the same noise when I pinch my temples...when I do it for few seconds it goes away but after a short while it comes again.

Truly amazing how much attention we are all paying to our scalps .. nothing goes un-missed..guess we have too!
Hali-L
Hali-L

Back to top Go down

Post  john walters Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:54 pm

oh yes this curse must be fixed. I just want to stablise my loss and then get a HT for the tempples. I have a consultation in march with dr bisanga Smile

john walters

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:12 pm

john walters wrote:oh yes this curse must be fixed. I just want to stablise my loss and then get a HT for the tempples. I have a consultation in march with dr bisanga Smile

Nooooooo! Lol. How long have you been loosing your hair?
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  stresssucks Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:07 am

I think the pimples are from oil from my hands. Like if I touch my face for extended periods of time with my hands I'll get a pimple.

stresssucks

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:19 am

more likely from the bacteria. ur contaminating the pores on the scalp with the high amount of normal flora from the hands, creating small infections or pimples.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Dannyboy Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:52 am

john walters wrote:oh yes this curse must be fixed. I just want to stablise my loss and then get a HT for the tempples. I have a consultation in march with dr bisanga Smile

I think that you gonna make a mistake, just like I did.

Dannyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:35 am

rofl wrote:more likely from the bacteria.  ur contaminating the pores on the scalp with the high amount of normal flora from the hands, creating small infections or pimples.

i only had pimples the first few days into detumescence, been doing it since 2 months now and never seen them again.

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  john walters Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:25 am

Dannyboy wrote:

why do you say this?

why are people so set again hair transplants? its only for the temples. for as aslong as the massaging works I'll keep doing it, even for life.

john walters

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:57 am

john walters wrote:
Dannyboy wrote:

why do you say this?

why are people so set again hair transplants? its only for the temples. for as aslong as the massaging works I'll keep doing it, even for life.

Danny did just his temples too.

Why would you spend money replacing follicles that you can re-activate? Patience is a virtue my man.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 41 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 41  Next