Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Qwackcine horror show
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 29 EmptyYesterday at 4:11 am by TheOne

» AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 9:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Phloroglucinol Enhances Anagen Signaling and Alleviates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla Cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 3:49 pm by shaftless

» Cell Therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia: Elixir or Trick?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 2:03 pm by MikeGore

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 10:31 am by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+109
CausticSymmetry
playmaker
helpmyhair1
Keanoseg
Jonoh
demgains77
element46
nicks
whodathunkit
deleteme
nvmmm
iuyyighghghgkh
goten574
jlj
nidhogge
RAptor
ANewHope
DeadlyDevice
Odysseus
nobodyknowsthetruth
darkknight
egodust
MrGalea
xyro
gbp2000
rob PHH
hairhat
Rob39
ngb
yup
TM1026
Younganddetermined
Slimnuts
dickadlop
CaptainGiggles
miki9
abetz85
bananasinpajamas
Colum
unfortunate
Growdamnit
Wlac89
hairyshowers
JamesDean
angstman
Xenon
lamka
lookalike
Hali-L
john walters
Shinobi
Jay07
chubbfrank
Misirlou
lutz
rogerd
turbojet
arnie
alphadelta
Thin in FL
Abyad
Biffy
Dannyboy
NYJets
pomme
CF
hiilikeyourbeard
NDW
stresssucks
Elephantor
vg
mistermr
bov51
JDawg
researchingeverything
rayl
hairisthickening
Joey Ramone
The Liberator
Manoko
gg4545
crysanthium
sanderson
BelieveInIt
Duketronix
Pumbaa
theseeker86
YAER
Grub
gingerbread
Live forever
jkj86
Complexx
invinoveritas
Hoppipolla
retrohair
tcpratt
sizzlinghairs
dudebro
bocor
mp
RisingFist
Hairy Potter
rofl
nzbalda
TNT
i_love_you
drex1999
113 posters

Page 29 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 41  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 29 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  egodust Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:43 am

CaptainGiggles wrote:
Do you drink the ACV or apply it topically?

I use ACV with food and 1tbsp in 2L of water (with cayenne pepper)

I use ACV topically as part of this protocol:

1) wash hair with warm water til it is well soaked, don't scrub hard
2) 2tbsp of ACV with some water, using a comb to 'scrap' the scalp (not too hard)
3) wash out with Epsom salts

should leave the hair soft and the scalp cool without sebum or buildup

egodust

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 29 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  stresssucks Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:21 am

I'm starting to feel little bumps on my temples. These all might turn into hair?

stresssucks

Back to top Go down

Post  egodust Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:53 am

stresssucks wrote:I'm starting to feel little bumps on my temples. These all might turn into hair?

Might be, I felt such bumps all over my scalp in places where there was no hair, then I got these bumps (not acne) that felt like
little domes and then tiny vellus hairs appeared, now those hairs are 2mm or so and do not hurt

egodust

Back to top Go down

Post  stresssucks Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:22 am

wow! that would be amazing

stresssucks

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:38 am

1 1/2 months in. I felt huge bumps underneath my bald spots and they are slowly starting to go away. I hardly have any more itch. The skin that was previously red and inflamed is now my normal skin color. It even feels like normal skin now. This is definitely going in a positive direction for me.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  egodust Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:45 am

Growdamnit wrote:
I felt huge bumps underneath my bald spots and they are slowly starting to go away. I hardly have any more itch. The skin that was previously red and inflamed is now my normal skin color. It even feels like normal skin now. This is definitely going in a positive direction for me.

Just to reiterate I had the same problem, these 'bumps' must be the area of DT with the most aggression, really make it hurt
and don't stop til you notice a change in them.

The back of the skull/crown needs more DT to get blood flowing to the front, always feel your scalp in the morning, DT in
the morning is really important, always watch for tightness.

Also do neck exercises/rotations and really get the blood flowing, squeeze like a mofo, really be aggressive.

egodust

Back to top Go down

Post  JamesDean Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:13 am

Growdamnit wrote:1 1/2 months in. I felt huge bumps underneath my bald spots and they are slowly starting to go away. I hardly have any more itch. The skin that was previously red and inflamed is now my normal skin color. It even feels like normal skin now. This is definitely going in a positive direction for me.

Did you stop your shedding Growdamnit ?
JamesDean
JamesDean

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:21 am

Surprisingly, yes. I thought it was just making it worse, but I am not shedding as much as I was previously. It is seemingly stabilized.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  JamesDean Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:48 am

Growdamnit wrote:Surprisingly, yes. I thought it was just making it worse, but I am not shedding as much as I was previously. It is seemingly stabilized.
That DT looks like it is working for many people out here !
JamesDean
JamesDean

Back to top Go down

Post  JamesDean Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:33 pm

Just found some articles going in the same way as DT and that are quite interesting, have a look at it:
http://web.a.ebscohost.com/ehost/detail?vid=6&sid=75e090e4-b930-4014-9731-b9b9cadd947d%40sessionmgr4001&hid=4112&bdata=JnNpdGU9ZWhvc3QtbGl2ZQ%3d%3d#db=cmedm&AN=2715645
http://www.hairloss-research.org/blog/?p=102

However, I just looked at the first web page on Google while looking for blood flow theories and I found that:
http://www.bernsteinmedical.com/hair-loss/faq-myths-more/hair-loss-myths/
Obviously it is a website of "hair restoration" so this guy is not going to give us a cure but he says that the low blood flow in balding scalps is due to the fact that as hair fall they don't need blood anymore and that's why there is less blood flow. Appears to be a weird theory...
JamesDean
JamesDean

Back to top Go down

Post  egodust Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:43 pm

JamesDean wrote:
Obviously it is a website of "hair restoration" so this guy is not going to give us a cure but he says that the low blood flow in balding scalps is due to the fact that as hair fall they don't need blood anymore and that's why there is less blood flow. Appears to be a weird theory...

Explain then why minoxidil works, after all it is a vasodilator and allows for greater blood flow, if the hair 'doesnt need
the blood anymore' then why does encouraging blood increase hair and regrowth when using drugs, but not when using
massage?

egodust

Back to top Go down

Post  JamesDean Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:47 pm

egodust wrote:
JamesDean wrote:

Explain then why minoxidil works, after all it is a vasodilator and allows for greater blood flow, if the hair 'doesnt need
the blood anymore' then why does encouraging blood increase hair and regrowth when using drugs, but not when using
massage?

Yes, I completely agree with you ! But is there a scientific study that shows that it is not DHT that creates scalp tightness but rather scalp tightness (triggered by stress, inflammation etc...) that creates DHT to be in contact with hair follicles, thus leading to hairloss ?
JamesDean
JamesDean

Back to top Go down

Post  egodust Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:08 pm

JamesDean wrote:
Yes, I completely agree with you ! But is there a scientific study that shows that it is not DHT that creates scalp tightness but rather scalp tightness (triggered by stress, inflammation etc...) that creates DHT to be in contact with hair follicles, thus leading to hairloss ?

It is both ways, DHT encourages inflammation and inflammation encourages DHT

egodust

Back to top Go down

Post  Younganddetermined Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:12 pm

when massaging my hairline sometimes it will literally peel giant chunks of skin and its almost friction burned it feels. It bleeds very minorly bleeds sometimes too. what do you guys think?

Younganddetermined

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:05 pm

I've had similar from brushing or dermarolling.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:15 am

Had similar peeling in the past. I assume it was calcification/keratinization of the skin being broken up.. Mine rarely does it anymore.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  JamesDean Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:54 am

Duketronix wrote:Had similar peeling in the past.  I assume it was calcification/keratinization of the skin being broken up..  Mine rarely does it anymore.
For how long have been doing DT Duketronix ? Are you still shedding ?
JamesDean
JamesDean

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptainGiggles Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:12 pm

Been DT'ing for exactly four weeks and I've noticed itchy bumps around my severely thinned crown and back of my head. My head is bumpier than usual, with tiny pimples almost all over. The skin on my crown is also very scaly and flakey, feels like dead skin. At the same time, the vellus hairs on my hair line have grown longer than they've ever grown before and there are more of them appearing slowly. What can I make of these observations?
CaptainGiggles
CaptainGiggles

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:35 pm

take photos mate.

we skeptics want proof!

being skeptical is risk vs benefit. the risk of missing out early treatment time of said cure when it comes along, vs the benefit of not getting sucked into every damn treatment that ppl claim works.

I dont expect much from this, but i want u guys to prove me wrong.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  stresssucks Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:12 am

rofl if you don't have enough evidence now then you might as well move on from this thread. It's not going to convince you.

stresssucks

Back to top Go down

Post  hairhat Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:35 am

rofl wrote:take photos mate.  

we skeptics want proof!

being skeptical is risk vs benefit.  the risk of missing out early treatment time of said cure when it comes along, vs the benefit of not getting sucked into every damn treatment that ppl claim works.

Two things...

1. Stop stating your demands.  Nobody owes you anything.  It sounds as if you have an entitlement mentality.

2.  Detumesence is free.  There are a few people in this thread who have already noted some benefits but it seems as if you do not believe them.  Stop stating what you want from other people and just do the therapy yourself if you want proof so badly because you are clearly not going to take anybody at their word.

hairhat

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:56 am

hairhat wrote:
rofl wrote:take photos mate.  

we skeptics want proof!

being skeptical is risk vs benefit.  the risk of missing out early treatment time of said cure when it comes along, vs the benefit of not getting sucked into every damn treatment that ppl claim works.

Two things...

1. Stop stating your demands.  Nobody owes you anything.  It sounds as if you have an entitlement mentality.

2.  Detumesence is free.  There are a few people in this thread who have already noted some benefits but it seems as if you do not believe them.  Stop stating what you want from other people and just do the therapy yourself if you want proof so badly because you are clearly not going to take anybody at their word.

THIS

seriously, man. no one has to prove anything to you. are you even doing the massage? if you're just waiting around for people to post hi quality photos at your calling then you're in the wrong my friend. try the therapy... or shut up. it's easy.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay07 Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:02 am

Can I confirm that Drexx is only massaging his bald areas? Not the whole scalp?

Jay07

Back to top Go down

Post  JamesDean Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:10 am

Jay07 wrote:Can I confirm that Drexx is only massaging his bald areas? Not the whole scalp?
I'm pretty sure Drexx is massaging the whole scalp, leading to a better blood flow everywhere, thus thickening parts with hair and regrowing bald areas.
JamesDean
JamesDean

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:07 am

Jamesdean - I've been doing some form of DT for a long time, be it the malaniak "style" massage, to boar brushing, scritching, and gbp's pinching technique. Probably been almost two years total and I got SOME regrowth from it all but DT has definitely upped the game/speed/results. As for the peeling it really depends on the area.

On my temples I would get peeling off and on for a few months depending how hard I worked them but that hasn't happened in a long while. On the very front of my hairline (widows peak) I am still peeling sometimes but less and less. this area of my scalp has felt "dead" for a pretty long time and was something I was aware of slowly happening. It was just kind of slowly thickening and numbing out. When I first started manual methods this area of my scalp and my left temple were nearly impossible to get properly flushed with blood. Now it takes very little to get it pink/flowing. this area has had "thicker" peeling of skin where sometimes it would almost be like a scab in texture. Quite thick and almost yellow in colour. As the are has improved and feeling returned the peeling has become more normal and less frequent but it still happens from time to time. I believe this was calcification/keratinization.

As for overall hair shedding? I recently started taking the supplements in the that "supposed regrowth protocol" thread and I it seems to have stopped my shedding dead in it's tracks. I also started it a few weeks after I got more serious with the DT therapy though so it's hard to say which is the main factor in the shedding's cessation. I feel the supplements are key there myself. Mainly because since I started the regimen my stress is WAY down and I am sleeping much better. I am also gaining weight more easily (muscle) which has always been an issue for me.

Hope that helps.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 41  Next