Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Qwackcine horror show
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 28 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2024 4:11 am by TheOne

» AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 28 EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 9:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Phloroglucinol Enhances Anagen Signaling and Alleviates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla Cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 28 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 3:49 pm by shaftless

» Cell Therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia: Elixir or Trick?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 28 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 2:03 pm by MikeGore

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 10:31 am by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 28 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 28 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 28 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+109
CausticSymmetry
playmaker
helpmyhair1
Keanoseg
Jonoh
demgains77
element46
nicks
whodathunkit
deleteme
nvmmm
iuyyighghghgkh
goten574
jlj
nidhogge
RAptor
ANewHope
DeadlyDevice
Odysseus
nobodyknowsthetruth
darkknight
egodust
MrGalea
xyro
gbp2000
rob PHH
hairhat
Rob39
ngb
yup
TM1026
Younganddetermined
Slimnuts
dickadlop
CaptainGiggles
miki9
abetz85
bananasinpajamas
Colum
unfortunate
Growdamnit
Wlac89
hairyshowers
JamesDean
angstman
Xenon
lamka
lookalike
Hali-L
john walters
Shinobi
Jay07
chubbfrank
Misirlou
lutz
rogerd
turbojet
arnie
alphadelta
Thin in FL
Abyad
Biffy
Dannyboy
NYJets
pomme
CF
hiilikeyourbeard
NDW
stresssucks
Elephantor
vg
mistermr
bov51
JDawg
researchingeverything
rayl
hairisthickening
Joey Ramone
The Liberator
Manoko
gg4545
crysanthium
sanderson
BelieveInIt
Duketronix
Pumbaa
theseeker86
YAER
Grub
gingerbread
Live forever
jkj86
Complexx
invinoveritas
Hoppipolla
retrohair
tcpratt
sizzlinghairs
dudebro
bocor
mp
RisingFist
Hairy Potter
rofl
nzbalda
TNT
i_love_you
drex1999
113 posters

Page 28 of 41 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 41  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 28 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  hairhat Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:23 am

rofl wrote:not bad drex.  and thanx for posting photos.

btw ive just scanned every page and can only find zoomed in shots from months ago.  do u have any before photos showing ur whole frontal 'island' like the ones u just posted?

if ur still waiting for longer to post the befores thats ok.  but i think it would do u justice to show them, now that ur calling it 'cosmetic'.  might settle this once and for all.

It is important to keep in mind that Drex1999 has achieved that much growth in 6 1/2 months out of a 10 month protocol.

He is only 65% of the way through.

To have as much growth as he did in that amount of time is nothing short of remarkable.  

I firmly believe that if you wait another 3 months for the final results to be photographed you will have no doubt that this protocol is the answer you have been looking for.

Though, I am very curious to see how this community responds when people realize what Drex has done.

hairhat

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 28 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:33 am

so i added this therapy roughly 2 weeks ago, after having done manual stretching and boar bristle brushing for around 5 months (with good regrowth). since adding this, things have really sped up... yes in two weeks. my hair has thickened so much feels rougher and stronger. i think this is the missing piece for all of us. i have so much of this built up tissue on one side of my head (the right side, my worst side hair wise too). this tissue is very hard but i've dislodged most of it. now it's just a matter of breaking it up. does anyone have a better explanation of what this crap really is? it's nuts
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  hairhat Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:42 am

hiilikeyourbeard wrote:so i added this therapy roughly 2 weeks ago, after having done manual stretching and boar bristle brushing for around 5 months (with good regrowth). since adding this, things have really sped up... yes in two weeks. my hair has thickened so much feels rougher and stronger. i think this is the missing piece for all of us. i have so much of this built up tissue on one side of my head (the right side, my worst side hair wise too). this tissue is very hard but i've dislodged most of it. now it's just a matter of breaking it up. does anyone have a better explanation of what this crap really is? it's nuts

Sorry...as a new user I can't post links for one week but if you Google...

"Baldness and Calcification of the Ivory Dome"

and

"WorldHairLoss: Magnesium Oil for Hair Loss"

and

"How I Regrew my Hair and How You Can Too"

The three links above explain what is breaking up...it is calcification.

The reason why detumescence works is because it RAPIDLY and FORCEFULLY breaks up the calcification in your scalp.  More than anything I have ever seen.

It is the same reason why people who ingest Organic Sulfur/MSM often report that their hair grows back.  Organic Sulfur de-calcifies the body.

It is the same reason why people who apply Jamaican Black Castor Oil to their head often report that their hair fills in.  The black castor oil breaks up calcification and allows blood to rush back into the scalp.

David Wolfe held a pretty good lecture on Calcification in a 7 part series available on YouTube.  Here is Part 1 to get you started...google...

"David Wolfe on Calcium"

hairhat

Back to top Go down

Post  drex1999 Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:11 am

As for other pictures, these just taken will act as comparison going forward. For discussion puposes, I will refer to the back of my temple and front of my temple. I have stated before the first thing to regrow was the back of my temple coming 1 inch forward. That is clearly visible in these pictures as it is twice as dark as the front but not quite filled in 100% yet.
I can already see enough hair breaking through to know that the front of the temple will be as filled in as the back 1 inch area. That just needs time to lengthen. I also still have 3 1/2 months to go in this experiment to continue to gain new growth so the pictures that follow a few months from now will clearly show a difference from these current ones.
It's a nice position to be in. I'm out of here for a while until things take their course

drex1999

Back to top Go down

Post  drex1999 Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:03 pm

I was just brushing my hair before bed and something hit me about what hairhat posted. Prior to this method, I had very minor success with violet rays but nothing like what detumescence is doing. The only theory I had ever seen about rays is that they probably made the arrector pili muscles contract but maybe, just maybe, the action it created by electrical pulse was breaking up calcification on a small scale?

I am not saying you need one as I proved to myself doing it manually is 100 times more effective and I haven't touched mine since I started this. Compared to manually doing this, he ray is turning out to be the equivalent to scrubbing a floor with a toothbrush. I just find it interesting that the pieces to the puzzle seem to be falling into place.

drex1999

Back to top Go down

Post  bananasinpajamas Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:47 pm

in your link, baldness and calcification of the ivory dome he states that calcification of skull bones is causing reduced blood flow, not calcification of soft tissue.

hairhat wrote:
hiilikeyourbeard wrote:so i added this therapy roughly 2 weeks ago, after having done manual stretching and boar bristle brushing for around 5 months (with good regrowth). since adding this, things have really sped up... yes in two weeks. my hair has thickened so much feels rougher and stronger. i think this is the missing piece for all of us. i have so much of this built up tissue on one side of my head (the right side, my worst side hair wise too). this tissue is very hard but i've dislodged most of it. now it's just a matter of breaking it up. does anyone have a better explanation of what this crap really is? it's nuts

and

and

The reason why detumescence works is because it RAPIDLY and FORCEFULLY breaks up the calcification in your scalp.  More than anything I have ever seen.

It is the same reason why people who ingest Organic Sulfur/MSM often report that their hair grows back.  Organic Sulfur de-calcifies the body.

It is the same reason why people who apply Jamaican Black Castor Oil to their head often report that their hair fills in.  The black castor oil breaks up calcification and allows blood to rush back into the scalp.

David Wolfe held a pretty good lecture on Calcification in a 7 part series available on YouTube.  Here is Part 1 to get you started...google...

"David Wolfe on Calcium"

bananasinpajamas

Back to top Go down

Post  stresssucks Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:42 am

Drex how much of your hair comes out when you brush?

Do you have crown thinning?

stresssucks

Back to top Go down

Post  Younganddetermined Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:16 pm

Anyone get goose eggs on their head for a day or so after doing DT really hard?

Younganddetermined

Back to top Go down

Post  hairhat Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:59 am

bananasinpajamas wrote:in your link, baldness and calcification of the ivory dome he states that calcification of skull bones is causing reduced blood flow, not calcification of soft tissue.

hairhat wrote:

and

and

"David Wolfe on Calcium"

Please re-read the article posted at this link...Google... (and click on the first search result)

Magnesium Oil for Hair Loss worldhairloss

hairhat

Back to top Go down

Post  hairhat Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:41 am

drex1999 wrote:I was just brushing my hair before bed and something hit me about what hairhat posted. Prior to this method, I had very minor success with violet rays but nothing like what detumescence is doing. The only theory I had ever seen about rays is that they probably made the arrector pili muscles contract but maybe, just maybe, the action it created by electrical pulse was breaking up calcification on a small scale?

I am not saying you need one as I proved to myself doing it manually is 100 times more effective and I haven't touched mine since I started this. Compared to manually doing this, he ray is turning out to be the equivalent to scrubbing a floor with a toothbrush. I just find it interesting that the pieces to the puzzle seem to be falling into place.

Just to reiterate...in the three links I posted in a prior post...doctors and researchers said that they found calcification at the site of hair loss in humans and even in rats.  

In David Wolfe's book "Longevity Now: A Comprehensive Approach to Healthy Hormones, Detoxification, Super Immunity, Reversing Calcification, and Total Rejuvenation"  he lays out a five part plan for reversing calcification.

On page 219 of the chapter 'Calcification, The Great Undertaker'  Wolfe writes...

"Part 5. Deep tissue bodywork and yoga: Break up and massage calcification on the bones and in the tissues and muscles by utilizing the power of deep-tissue bodywork, yoga techniques, and other discoveries."

When you are performing detumesence...you are doing deep tissue massage on your scalp for 40 minutes, which breaks up calcification in a major way. That explains the weird formations that people are feeling  in their scalp.  Once the calcification has been cleared, blood is restored to the scalp (papilla) which allows the hair to grow.  

So to distill hair regrowth into 2 steps would be...

Step 1. Remove calcification

Step 2. Restore blood circulation to area

hairhat

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:51 am

It would be cool to document vellus hairs turning terminal with a microscope camera. I've been wanting to do that for some time, but haven't got to it yet. A regular camera doesn't quite pick it up.

For example, I have seen tiny vellus hairs getting longer (by like 1 or 2mm) where my hairline used to be (lol). I can see that with the naked eye now, but it would be really interesting to see that with like a sequence of shots over a 6 - 12 month period.

Hairy Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  yup Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:00 am

Hairhat what the fuck dude.
You sound exactly like me.

Man i dont believe it that you sound exactly like me.

EXACTLY REMOVE CALCIFICATION AND MAKE THE BLOOD CLEAN AND FLOW.

So the best topical in the world to use for detumescence and after is chilli oil and castor oil .

yup

Back to top Go down

Post  Dannyboy Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:06 am

General questions regarding the way the therapy should work : do you pinch all over the head and move your fingers constantly, or should stay at the same spot that is being pinched for few seconds till its a bit painful? Should it be all over the scalp, as well the sides / back or just the top of the scalp?
Thanks

Dannyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  gbp2000 Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:45 pm

That's exactly what I did - I bought a microscope and documented the changes.

I listed them in the ridges post.

colourless short invisible to the naked eye vellus -> long visible - vellus -> frosted vellus 1 inch plus - > shed -> thin coloured hair -> at 2-3 inches - shed -> normal hair

The process takes 2-3 weeks.

The microscope allowed me to see what made a difference and what didn't. Chilli oil, castor oil, DMSO, topical vitamin c, coconut oil all made a sight difference.However - they would probably grow a little extra for most non balding people as well. They don't address any root cause or issue preventing mass regrowth. It's funny that people think non balders have 100% of their potential hair.

They don't - most people could get a little thicker / better hair. But the issues they have aren't degenerative. Ours are Sad

A microscope can tell you in weeks if the latest method is wasting your time. Then you drop it like the useless piece of anecdotal garbage it often is. Once in a while you hit on something that works well and you stick with it.

I came across manuals when I read a post by a programmer in London who had gone bald and grew it back through brushing.

Then I did research and discovered Anthony Perkins, Christopher Walken and many others passed on a certain manual method. Then I found a woman called Margo sold a variant of this method in the 70s. Got the book - started doing it. Found photo proof for many of the 70s testimonials.

Then Papilla Power appeared. Same idea as what I was doing.

Then Ferox.

Then the HK study.

Have I hit the best method yet or best combo? Definitely not.

What I can say is that good research, testing things on one side of the scalp and other things on the other helped me quickly figure out what worked and what didn't.

A microscope is key to that, otherwise you take 3 months to test something and can't compare. Cheap investment and well worth it Smile

gbp2000

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:58 am

Dannyboy -  I'm not sure what a person is "supposed" to do but I do both the things you are talking about over the 20 minutes depending hwo the area feels.  If it's looser I'll squish it, then pull it apart, then grind it , then hold it for a bit.  there's lots of time to do it all IMO.

Good to see you back gbp2000.  

It was your parting thread that got me to start doing DT before it was called DT.  

Back then I was boar brushing as a manual method.

DT has encouraged me to take it to a new level of intensity though (going for 20 mins) and I've seen improved results in terms of speed.  

I was already regrowing slowly over the past couple years but now it's coming on pretty quick.  I've also changed some other things too in my regimen.

As for calcium deposits, I have on multiple occasions had areas get sensitive and then form some cystic acne right before that part of my scalp gets really loose.  It's kind of gross but I've noticed in my really tight areas this happened every time before it improved.

Oh ya, and to any lurkers on pharma drugs... get OFF that stuff! I am WAY past the regrowth I had from those drugs at this point and I was on them for years WITH RESULTS. But now I'm getting hair in areas where I had a widows peak since I was like 14 and I'm 30!

Last edited by Duketronix on Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  JamesDean Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:00 am

gbp2000 wrote:That's exactly what I did - I bought a microscope and documented the changes.

I listed them in the ridges post.

colourless short invisible to the naked eye vellus -> long visible - vellus -> frosted vellus 1 inch plus - > shed -> thin coloured hair -> at 2-3 inches - shed -> normal hair

The process takes 2-3 weeks.

The microscope allowed me to see what made a difference and what didn't. Chilli oil, castor oil, DMSO, topical vitamin c, coconut oil all made a sight difference.However - they would probably grow a little extra for most non balding people as well. They don't address any root cause or issue preventing mass regrowth. It's funny that people think non balders have 100% of their potential hair.

They don't - most people could get a little thicker / better hair. But the issues they have aren't degenerative. Ours are Sad

A microscope can tell you in weeks if the latest method is wasting your time. Then you drop it like the useless piece of anecdotal garbage it often is. Once in a while you hit on something that works well and you stick with it.

I came across manuals when I read a post by a programmer in London who had gone bald and grew it back through brushing.

Then I did research and discovered Anthony Perkins, Christopher Walken and many others passed on a certain manual method. Then I found a woman called Margo sold a variant of this method in the 70s. Got the book - started doing it. Found photo proof for many of the 70s testimonials.

Then Papilla Power appeared. Same idea as what I was doing.

Then Ferox.

Then the HK study.

Have I hit the best method yet or best combo? Definitely not.

What I can say is that good research, testing things on one side of the scalp and other things on the other helped me quickly figure out what worked and what didn't.

A microscope is key to that, otherwise you take 3 months to test something and can't compare. Cheap investment and well worth it Smile

So did you finally find your method to stop shedding and allow regrowth ?
JamesDean
JamesDean

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:18 am

gbp2000 wrote:I came across manuals when I read a post by a programmer in London who had gone bald and grew it back through brushing.

Hey gbp2000 - are you saying this guy was completely bald and got all his hair back through brushing? Would be interesting to read that if you have a link somewhere?

Hairy Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  xyro Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:21 am

Hi all,
I am newbie. I am following this thread for the last 1 month. First thank you all.
I have completed 4 weeks on DT. I want to share my story and have little doubt so please help.

I ate propecia for 4 months - 2mg per week. The hairfall stopped but I was getting serious side effects. So I stopped in august 2013. I am using minox 5% for the last 2 years. I apply at night and wash it at morning. As the effect of propcia decreased the hairfall started in abundance, as expected. Then I started using dermaroller once in a week - 10 weeks. It didn't help hairfall, but I saw many vellus hairs growing. After than for the last 1 month I am doing dt daily for 40 minutes.
My observations on DT:

- My mpb itch is completely gone.
- Uptil now I used to see tons of oil at my forehead. Sometimes it felt like I am using some oil on my hair. But after doing DT it has reduced significantly. Now samething happened when I ate propecia. The oil production decreased at that time also. So I am taking it as a positive sign that DT is helping hairs.

- I had hair tranplant of 250 hairs. Yes just 250 - my temples. The doctor was shitty and he did just that much. it was ok until I was eating propecia but still the temples look thin. So the good thing is the new vellus hairs are growing in temples. And they are growing in the area that contains ONLY TRANSPLANTED HAIR. I never saw result like that in my life. Those hairs are vellus. Some which were there 3 months ago are now about 1 in and look dark and think(not as thick as real hair but really good). Still in light I can see tons of vellus hars about 3-4mm and many around 1cm. Another thing, some vellus hairs fell off when I started DT. I was dead scared. But now those hairs are comming back but are little thick and dark. Like they are comming back to their normal growth cycle.

-Another thing about castor oil. I am not using it. I am Indian. My mother used to say that in eariler days people used to use castor for hair regrowth but I never listened to her, thinking that DHT and pills are the solution. But after reading so many posts on the link between castor oil and calcification I am pretty sure that castor oil will really help in DT.

This is my past 1 month experience. I am nw - 1 with diffused thinning.

- Now some good-bad things. My hairfall has slowed but not stopped. Still when I take bath 20-30 hairs come out. But I am taking it as a positive sign. That it's actually DT that is doing that.

I have one doubt please help!!....should I stop minox. I want to stop it if there is some cure. Because minox although I am usng very less, is giving me dard circles and saggy eyes. It's making me zombie slowly. I have lowered it's intake tremedously, but still I am afraid that if I stop, I am going to get even worse hairloss. As people who stop minox generally loose all of their hairs.

So current scenario is hairs are comming back.

xyro

Back to top Go down

Post  chubbfrank Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:15 pm

Nice side effect of DT: More blood flow to the face and people have commented on my (rosy) complexion. Haven't had this much color in my face in years. Now if only I could get rid of those damn dark circles...

chubbfrank

Back to top Go down

Post  MrGalea Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:18 am

NW3-V calling in here.
Been doing this for two months - can't wait for month three or four to see if any terminals show their face.

I've been brushing for two years and started scalp loosening about four months ago and only a few terminals have come back (my hair loss has stabilised though), but DT seems to address the underlying (literally) issue - calcification.

The calcification, pointy skulls, tight scalps, reduced blood flow, etc... I like this theory.

By the way, that cracking sound that people are hearing is surely just the fingers rubbing against vellus or terminal hair. Rub spots with hair (or even hair on your arms) and you'll see it's just the hair making the noise, not the calcium deposits.

Can everyone please detail their procedure so we can get this bloody thing right?

My procedure:

I start at my embarrassingly bald crown and press down and squeeze (using just my fingers; my thumbs are raised in the air) about a centimetre of skin together, hold for a second (until it goes red), then release and move on to the area adjacent to it. I make my way like a typewriter until I've reached my temples.

One thing I've noticed is that DT is hard to do in the morning - the scalp is hard to squeeze together. This is despite waking up with a loose scalp. However, a few hours later, the scalp is pliable. Plus, my bald crown is very spongy - what's goin' on underneath?

Fuck, I hope this works. I'm sick of feeling self-conscious about my hair.
All the best, everyone!

MrGalea

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:59 am

xyro wrote:Hi all,
I am newbie. I am following this thread for the last 1 month. First thank you all.
I have completed 4 weeks on DT. I want to share my story and have little doubt so please help.

I ate propecia for 4 months - 2mg per week. The hairfall stopped but I was getting serious side effects. So I stopped in august 2013. I am using minox 5% for the last 2 years. I apply at night and wash it at morning. As the effect of propcia decreased the hairfall started in abundance, as expected. Then I started using dermaroller once in a week - 10 weeks. It didn't help hairfall, but I saw many vellus hairs growing. After than for the last 1 month I am doing dt daily for 40 minutes.
My observations on DT:

- My mpb itch is completely gone.
- Uptil now I used to see tons of oil at my forehead. Sometimes it felt like I am using some oil on my hair. But after doing DT it has reduced significantly. Now samething happened when I ate propecia. The oil production decreased at that time also. So I am taking it as a positive sign that DT is helping hairs.

- I had hair tranplant of 250 hairs. Yes just 250 - my temples. The doctor was shitty and he did just that much. it was ok until I was eating propecia but still the temples look thin. So the good thing is the new vellus hairs are growing in temples. And they are growing in the area that contains ONLY TRANSPLANTED HAIR. I never saw result like that in my life. Those hairs are vellus. Some which were there 3 months ago are now about 1 in and look dark and think(not as thick as real hair but really good). Still in light I can see tons of vellus hars about 3-4mm and many around 1cm. Another thing, some vellus hairs fell off when I started DT. I was dead scared. But now those hairs are comming back but are little thick and dark. Like they are comming back to their normal growth cycle.

-Another thing about castor oil. I am not using it. I am Indian. My mother used to say that in eariler days people used to use castor for hair regrowth but I never listened to her, thinking that DHT and pills are the solution. But after reading so many posts on the link between castor oil and calcification I am pretty sure that castor oil will really help in DT.

This is my past 1 month experience. I am nw - 1 with diffused thinning.

- Now some good-bad things. My hairfall has slowed but not stopped. Still when I take bath 20-30 hairs come out. But I am taking it as a positive sign. That it's actually DT that is doing that.

I have one doubt please help!!....should I stop minox. I want to stop it if there is some cure. Because minox although I am usng very less, is giving me dard circles and saggy eyes. It's making me zombie slowly. I have lowered it's intake tremedously, but still I am afraid that if I stop, I am going to get even worse hairloss. As people who stop minox generally loose all of their hairs.

Yes, I think most people on here would agree - stop the minox, no amount of hairloss is worth it!

Hairy Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Younganddetermined Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:11 am

[quote="MrGalea"] By the way, that cracking sound that people are hearing is surely just the fingers rubbing against vellus or terminal hair. Rub spots with hair (or even hair on your arms) and you'll see it's just the hair making the noise, not the calcium deposits.

I don't know about anyone else, but when I do DT I actually feel the cracking and popping in my scalp not with my fingers. I know its not hair because of this and the fact that I'm pressing so hard there is no way there is any hair being moved around.

Younganddetermined

Back to top Go down

Post  egodust Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:22 am

MrGalea wrote:
By the way, that cracking sound that people are hearing is surely just the fingers rubbing against vellus or terminal hair. Rub spots with hair (or even hair on your arms) and you'll see it's just the hair making the noise, not the calcium deposits.

It isn't the hair, because if you pinch against an area you can detect lumps and swelling, the scalp is not completely
flat but containes a weird topology which isn't part of the skull structure.

I have no idea what these islands are, but they can be reduced and they do make a noise which is not related to hair
texture/movement.

egodust

Back to top Go down

Post  egodust Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:32 am

xyro wrote:

You had a hair transplant (partial) and noticed vellus hairs grew in the area too, this suggests that you need lots of
DT and better blood/lymph circulation, you don't need minox because you have already found the problem!

Put a cloth on your head, notice that feeling? that weight? that is how much your hair should give you tactile feedback
of its presence, until you can get that feeling with DT you need to continue, minox will NOT help you long term and
you can try to recreate the same thing in a much more healthy way:

1) Start MSM (2g), bitter but will help with hair growth
2) Vitamin C (150mg/day), this will create enough NO to give you pump without minox creating pump via diffuse
capillary action.
3) Start ACV, the increase in potassium will give the same effect as minox in terms of its potassium channel opener
activity.

If you start the new supplements before stopping minox and blood supply is one of your problems then you will not
shed, if you are scared of shedding then just continue with DT (aggressively) and then give up minox once you have
a better loop system working.

If you notice longer and longer hairs shedding (from vellus) then that is a cycle reset and isn't hair loss,
it is something you have to deal with with DT and there is no way round it.

You have to be careful with that last statement, if you notice: burning, itching, inflammation along with hair loss
then it isn't positive hair cycle reset, it is hair loss, but if you notice your scalp feels much better and the hair being
shed over time is longer, thicker than previous cycles then you have a good chance of going terminal again soon.

egodust

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptainGiggles Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:37 am

egodust wrote:
xyro wrote:

You had a hair transplant (partial) and noticed vellus hairs grew in the area too, this suggests that you need lots of
DT and better blood/lymph circulation, you don't need minox because you have already found the problem!

Put a cloth on your head, notice that feeling? that weight? that is how much your hair should give you tactile feedback
of its presence, until you can get that feeling with DT you need to continue, minox will NOT help you long term and
you can try to recreate the same thing in a much more healthy way:

1) Start MSM (2g), bitter but will help with hair growth
2) Vitamin C (150mg/day), this will create enough NO to give you pump without minox creating pump via diffuse
capillary action.
3) Start ACV, the increase in potassium will give the same effect as minox in terms of its potassium channel opener
activity.

If you start the new supplements before stopping minox and blood supply is one of your problems then you will not
shed, if you are scared of shedding then just continue with DT (aggressively) and then give up minox once you have
a better loop system working.

If you notice longer and longer hairs shedding (from vellus) then that is a cycle reset and isn't hair loss,
it is something you have to deal with with DT and there is no way round it.

You have to be careful with that last statement, if you notice: burning, itching, inflammation along with hair loss
then it isn't positive hair cycle reset, it is hair loss, but if you notice your scalp feels much better and the hair being
shed over time is longer, thicker than previous cycles then you have a good chance of going terminal again soon.
Do you drink the ACV or apply it topically?
CaptainGiggles
CaptainGiggles

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 41 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 41  Next