Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Qwackcine horror show
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2024 4:11 am by TheOne

» AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 9:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Phloroglucinol Enhances Anagen Signaling and Alleviates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla Cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 3:49 pm by shaftless

» Cell Therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia: Elixir or Trick?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 2:03 pm by MikeGore

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 10:31 am by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+109
CausticSymmetry
playmaker
helpmyhair1
Keanoseg
Jonoh
demgains77
element46
nicks
whodathunkit
deleteme
nvmmm
iuyyighghghgkh
goten574
jlj
nidhogge
RAptor
ANewHope
DeadlyDevice
Odysseus
nobodyknowsthetruth
darkknight
egodust
MrGalea
xyro
gbp2000
rob PHH
hairhat
Rob39
ngb
yup
TM1026
Younganddetermined
Slimnuts
dickadlop
CaptainGiggles
miki9
abetz85
bananasinpajamas
Colum
unfortunate
Growdamnit
Wlac89
hairyshowers
JamesDean
angstman
Xenon
lamka
lookalike
Hali-L
john walters
Shinobi
Jay07
chubbfrank
Misirlou
lutz
rogerd
turbojet
arnie
alphadelta
Thin in FL
Abyad
Biffy
Dannyboy
NYJets
pomme
CF
hiilikeyourbeard
NDW
stresssucks
Elephantor
vg
mistermr
bov51
JDawg
researchingeverything
rayl
hairisthickening
Joey Ramone
The Liberator
Manoko
gg4545
crysanthium
sanderson
BelieveInIt
Duketronix
Pumbaa
theseeker86
YAER
Grub
gingerbread
Live forever
jkj86
Complexx
invinoveritas
Hoppipolla
retrohair
tcpratt
sizzlinghairs
dudebro
bocor
mp
RisingFist
Hairy Potter
rofl
nzbalda
TNT
i_love_you
drex1999
113 posters

Page 15 of 41 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 28 ... 41  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 15 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Complexx Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:18 am

drex1999 wrote:What I've learned is pictures are everything. Having baseline pics is the best but I'd say once you are 3 months in, even starting pics then will show what is happening. Put your head under your bathroom mirror light and take a few pics at different camera settings and you'll see what picks it up best. Seeing new hair breaking through is very exciting.

I continue to see new hair and this is pretty well a slam dunk in my opinion now. To me, all other threads going on this and every other hairloss site that are about experimentation are a waste of time at this point, imo. I am certain this will still work for those unable to pinch the skin on their head. Continually repositioning your fingers while pushing the skin in different directions should have the same effect as you can only push the skin so far before it encounters resistance against itself and creates the same effect.

This is from last night. This pic doesn't pick them up the best but if you look, you can probably find at least 10 new ones coming in on my temple

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 15 01910

How thin was you whole head prior to started the Malinuak Method & how thin was your skin before Detumescence? The second question is for both you DREXX, and anybody wise that experienced thickness. Also, how long have you been receding? I know DREXX said 10-20 years on his temples but I'm not sure about believeinit... Thanks!
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 15 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Hairy Potter Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:04 am

stresssucks wrote:
Hairy Potter wrote:^^^ Hi Dannyboy - Yes, I use a topical of high concentrate MSM and iodine in distilled water.

I'm no expert on VR or LLLT but my assumption would be that it couldn't hurt 24hrs after micro needling - maybe check with someone who knows more about those things though.

Some people do dermarolling once every two weeks, but I'd guess that most are doing it 1 x per week. More frequently than that may be counter-productive.

How do you apply the topical? Immediately after? In the morning? at night? How long do you leave it in?

I put it in a spray bottle and spray enough on to make my whole head wet, usually straight after Margo Method, but on the nights I derma roll, straight after that. I obviously don't do any towelling or detumescence with derma rolling, as I feel it's unnecessary - I pick it back up the next day.

Also, I forgot to mention that I leave the topical to dry on my scalp and it forms a kind of powder, I then use emu oil (just 3 drops) to rub this powder in to my scalp. I just leave it in overnight, then wash it off in the shower next morning, then do it in the morning again and leave it in throughout the day. So, two applications a day.

Hairy Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:13 am

@complexx

temples have been thinning since 10 years, and went slick bald 3 years ago.

what i experienced regarding skin thickness may sound slightly paradox: the skin feels thinner, more elastic, head seems smoother less bumpy under it, is easily pinchable with one hand now on temples which was impossible before.
but at the same time it seems "fleshier", there´s no more shininess to it and it LOOKS thicker because of that.

drex got a little headstart on me ( i only did 1 1/2 months now), but i start to experience the same what i see in his fotos. lots of vellus hairs getting longer wanting to become terminal all across the area and real new terminal hair directly in the corners of my temples.

the best thing though is that my existing hair got MUCH thicker at the bases. it was so thin i could look all across my scalp from the front, now this is impossible, and the hair stands up like never before in my life.

i really would recommend this to everybody balding or not, doing detumescence + brushing your hair backwards with scalp contact gives you the best voluminious standing hair. wish i had known this earlier.

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  dudebro Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:59 am

so I haven't been posting much because it seems like everyone has this figured out at least 85% of it.

I dont know if anyone values what comments I make since I use rogaine but for what its worth, I think the combination of det massage, LLLT, and rogaine is working but I get skeptical due to the crazy amounts of shedding I go through. It looks good, sheds, looks bad, looks better than before, sheds, and so on. I would say I shed heavily every 2-3 weeks.

Also does anyone else notice that when someone who is slick bald pulls there eyebrows up (the forehead scrunch): the part where you would imagine their hairline to be SINKS in while the forehead itself is elevated like a cliff. I want to say that this is because the scalp has lost all the nutrient providing tissue. It could be possible that massaging properly is causing either new tissue to be formed or you are redistributing the fatty layer back into the top of the scalp from the sides and back.. I dont know.

Ive noticed that doing the massages/pinching upside down hanging from the bed makes your entire scalp, top and bottom, so much thicker and I think it produces better results.

dudebro

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:07 pm

Sigh, I really wish I could continue with this therapy and not get the damn numb finger tips.

That scalpee tool doesn't seem to be in production anymore and was my
Best alternative to using my hands and getting the proper pinching motion Sad(

Any other suggestions would be massively appreciated!

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  stresssucks Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:14 pm

sizzlinghairs wrote:Sigh, I really wish I could continue with this therapy and not get the damn numb finger tips.

That scalpee tool doesn't seem to be in production anymore and was my
Best alternative to using my hands and getting the proper pinching motion Sad(

Any other suggestions would be massively appreciated!

Why is it you can't use your knuckles?

stresssucks

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:29 pm

Way to slippery and doesnt do the job well..

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:03 pm

Get a girlfriend and tell her to do it.

Joey Ramone

Back to top Go down

Post  stresssucks Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:50 pm

sizzlinghairs wrote:Way to slippery and doesnt do the job well..

Works great for me. Just hurts a little more.

stresssucks

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:14 pm

stresssucks wrote:

U just push your knuckles up against each other with each hand?

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:56 pm

dudebro wrote:so I haven't been posting much because it seems like everyone has this figured out at least 85% of it.

I dont know if anyone values what comments I make since I use rogaine but for what its worth, I think the combination of det massage, LLLT, and rogaine is working but I get skeptical due to the crazy amounts of shedding I go through. It looks good, sheds, looks bad, looks better than before, sheds, and so on. I would say I shed heavily every 2-3 weeks.

Also does anyone else notice that when someone who is slick bald pulls there eyebrows up (the forehead scrunch): the part where you would imagine their hairline to be SINKS in while the forehead itself is elevated like a cliff. I want to say that this is because the scalp has lost all the nutrient providing tissue. It could be possible that massaging properly is causing either new tissue to be formed or you are redistributing the fatty layer back into the top of the scalp from the sides and back.. I dont know.

Ive noticed that doing the massages/pinching upside down hanging from the bed makes your entire scalp, top and bottom, so much thicker and I think it produces better results.

That's it. This method does regenerate subcutaneous fat and so does Dermarolling (I've seen several testimonies) we've got this all figured out guys. Keep doing what you're doing & don't loose faith guys!
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  alphadelta Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:17 pm

BelieveInIt wrote:hello guys...this is important..a few days ago i discovered a new detumescence technique which is even more effective than the pinching, pushing kind.

it basically is pinching between the fingertips between both hand but at the same time you grind the skin between your fingertips while you move them sideways in opposite directions and then back again..you can also make circular motions, only make sure your GRIND (not only pinch or push) the skin between your fingertips while your move them past each other..be rough so that skinfolds get stretched out, should be a new feeling.

this gained me a new level of looseness in the last few days. i also notice dandruff again coming from the skin like i experienced in the first days of regular detumescence. also very effective at the top of the head where the skin is hard and almost unpinchable.

hope you get what i mean.

yeah detumescence improved!

thx for that... feels way more intense

alphadelta

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:47 pm

can someone please explain, how does pushing on the scalp make the fatty layer reappear there again? from my understanding, there is supposed to be a fatty layer between hair and skull, but with hairloss, that fatty layer disappears, correct? so it should be skin on bones where there is hairloss? where is this fatty layer magically coming from if it has disappeared all ready?
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  stresssucks Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:43 pm

sizzlinghairs wrote:
stresssucks wrote:

U just push your knuckles up against each other with each hand?

I don't use the knuckles for the pinching part, but it seems possible.

stresssucks

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:41 am

sanderson wrote:can someone please explain, how does pushing on the scalp make the fatty layer reappear there again? from my understanding, there is supposed to be a fatty layer between hair and skull, but with hairloss, that fatty layer disappears, correct? so it should be skin on bones where there is hairloss? where is this fatty layer magically coming from if it has disappeared all ready?

well i'm not a doctor but seems logical to me..i imagine if tissue is rigid and stiff, blood and other liquids won't be able to pass through freely. also making the skin elastic creates spaces between skin an bone so the fatty layer can occupy it.

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:33 am

I'm not going to go into it because I don't have time, but it isn't "magic" sanderson. There's lots of possible mechanisms for this to be happening especially after the bodies environment has been improved from the state that brought it on in the first place.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  arnie Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:35 pm

Looks intredasting.

I noticed when I was massaging that the areas where I'm thinning are quite sensitive to pressure whereas the sides and back of my head are fine, no matter how hard I press my fingertips. Anyone else noticed this?

arnie

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:13 pm

arnie wrote:Looks intredasting.

I noticed when I was massaging that the areas where I'm thinning are quite sensitive to pressure whereas the sides and back of my head are fine, no matter how hard I press my fingertips. Anyone else noticed this?

actually it was quite the opposite in my case..balding areas where the skin was tight felt numb and insensitive..especially on the crown..did'nt really feel anything when touching it.

after the first days of detumescene my scalp felt bruised like with a sunburn though.

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  dudebro Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:18 am

BelieveInIt wrote:

actually it was quite the opposite in my case..balding areas where the skin was tight felt numb and insensitive..especially on the crown..did'nt really feel anything when touching it.

after the first days of detumescene my scalp felt bruised like with a sunburn though.

believeinit is correct, the balding area is totally numb to the pressure and pinching which kind of makes sense since that area is essentially "dead"... get that blow flowing there more often.. im interested to see if the feeling comes back

dudebro

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:50 am

dudebro wrote:
BelieveInIt wrote:

believeinit is correct, the balding area is totally numb to the pressure and pinching which kind of makes sense since that area is essentially "dead"... get that blow flowing there more often.. im interested to see if the feeling comes back

dudebro it 100% comes back.. i already have most of the feeling back in those areas..only a few days after i started this therapy it felt very different when standing in the shower and my scalp also seems to sweat easier now. after my recent twist to the standard technique, sensitvity has even more improved.

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  turbojet Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:31 am

Interesting observations after 2.5 weeks of detumescence:

-Started dermarolling again this morning with a new 1.0mm roller after taking a few months off. Previously when rolling the top of my scalp I could hear/feel a crackling sensation but that did not happen this morning.

-I have been using a laser messiah on and off for 5 years and since I started massaging/kneading I've been noticing a progressively more intense blood pump sensation like I hadn't felt in a long time.

-Initially my head would get very greasy after 10-20 minutes of massaging but the amount of grease/sebum has decreased and my hair feels softer to the touch.

I'm going to stick with this and am very excited for the coming months.

turbojet

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:10 pm

turbojet wrote:Interesting observations after 2.5 weeks of detumescence:

-Started dermarolling again this morning with a new 1.0mm roller after taking a few months off. Previously when rolling the top of my scalp I could hear/feel a crackling sensation but that did not happen this morning.

-I have been using a laser messiah on and off for 5 years and since I started massaging/kneading I've been noticing a progressively more intense blood pump sensation like I hadn't felt in a long time.

-Initially my head would get very greasy after 10-20 minutes of massaging but the amount of grease/sebum has decreased and my hair feels softer to the touch.

I'm going to stick with this and am very excited for the coming months.

Does your scalp feel thicker? If not, please document this as you continue your Detymescence therapy (if you don't mind)
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:22 pm

hey guys i haven't been around in a few weeks really. how is everyone doing hairwise? how are you doin complex?
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:07 pm

hiilikeyourbeard wrote:hey guys i haven't been around in a few weeks really. how is everyone doing hairwise? how are you doin complex?

I'm okay man, thanks for asking. I've been packing for the last couple days & getting ready for a mini vacation to a warm climate, so I've been slacking on my regimen for the week or so. Haven't even looked at slowmoes strap.... Idk know how I'm even going to use it on my head since I have pretty long hair... Seems very handy though.

Quick question.... Has your scalp gotten thicker while undergoing this treatment? Was is thinner before?
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  rogerd Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:47 pm

It seems that most of the guys claiming success with manual methods are also undergoing LLLT. Seems feasible that LLLT is the primary reason for a cessation of loss and regrowth in some and that the massage etc is doing very little if nothing at all ?

rogerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 41 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 28 ... 41  Next