Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Qwackcine horror show
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 22 EmptyYesterday at 4:11 am by TheOne

» AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 9:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Phloroglucinol Enhances Anagen Signaling and Alleviates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla Cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 3:49 pm by shaftless

» Cell Therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia: Elixir or Trick?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 2:03 pm by MikeGore

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 10:31 am by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+109
CausticSymmetry
playmaker
helpmyhair1
Keanoseg
Jonoh
demgains77
element46
nicks
whodathunkit
deleteme
nvmmm
iuyyighghghgkh
goten574
jlj
nidhogge
RAptor
ANewHope
DeadlyDevice
Odysseus
nobodyknowsthetruth
darkknight
egodust
MrGalea
xyro
gbp2000
rob PHH
hairhat
Rob39
ngb
yup
TM1026
Younganddetermined
Slimnuts
dickadlop
CaptainGiggles
miki9
abetz85
bananasinpajamas
Colum
unfortunate
Growdamnit
Wlac89
hairyshowers
JamesDean
angstman
Xenon
lamka
lookalike
Hali-L
john walters
Shinobi
Jay07
chubbfrank
Misirlou
lutz
rogerd
turbojet
arnie
alphadelta
Thin in FL
Abyad
Biffy
Dannyboy
NYJets
pomme
CF
hiilikeyourbeard
NDW
stresssucks
Elephantor
vg
mistermr
bov51
JDawg
researchingeverything
rayl
hairisthickening
Joey Ramone
The Liberator
Manoko
gg4545
crysanthium
sanderson
BelieveInIt
Duketronix
Pumbaa
theseeker86
YAER
Grub
gingerbread
Live forever
jkj86
Complexx
invinoveritas
Hoppipolla
retrohair
tcpratt
sizzlinghairs
dudebro
bocor
mp
RisingFist
Hairy Potter
rofl
nzbalda
TNT
i_love_you
drex1999
113 posters

Page 22 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 22 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  miki9 Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:22 pm

The study from the first page is available again.
http://www.omicsonline.org/2155-9554/2155-9554-3-138.php

miki9

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 22 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Biffy Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:45 am

Any new updates? It's really hard to judge but I think my hair grows thicker and faster since incorporating this. Still too soon to have any real cosmetic results. If this really works like it's said I will cry tears of joy.

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  bananasinpajamas Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:54 am

Does anyone who is reporting rsults have pics?

bananasinpajamas

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptainGiggles Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:06 pm

I'm 21 years old and have lost 70% of my hair in the past 3 years (diffuse thinning). I use my knuckles mostly to massage my head till the point it hurts, twice daily. I also dermaroll with a 1.5mm roller once a week and do headstands everyday. I will report back after a month wwith results.
CaptainGiggles
CaptainGiggles

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:13 am

bananasinpajamas wrote:Does anyone who is reporting rsults have pics?

Yes man..... BelieveInIt said yes and if you look at the thread you'd see Drexx has pics as well. Stop stalling & try this already... You won't be disappointed.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Pumbaa Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:30 pm

I was just doing this (have been for two weeks) and on a very tight part of my scalp (right along the hairline) I started pinching harder. The skin wasn't budging and then it quickly folded up and there was a crunching noise. Shocked me a bit but it didn't hurt. It actually felt good, like I was breaking up something under the skin. I felt blood rushing to it immediately. Anyone else experience this? Gonna stay with this therapy. My scalp is feeling better and better.

Pumbaa

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptainGiggles Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:42 pm

Has anyone observed any improvement on their crown area while practicing this method?
CaptainGiggles
CaptainGiggles

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:45 am

Pumbaa wrote:I was just doing this (have been for two weeks) and on a very tight part of my scalp (right along the hairline) I started pinching harder. The skin wasn't budging and then it quickly folded up and there was a crunching noise. Shocked me a bit but it didn't hurt. It actually felt good, like I was breaking up something under the skin. I felt blood rushing to it immediately. Anyone else experience this? Gonna stay with this therapy. My scalp is feeling better and better.
Quite often.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  bananasinpajamas Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:28 am

so i have been doing this the last few days. hopefully this is breaking up perifollicular fibrosis. maybe that is causing the swelled head shape

bananasinpajamas

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:00 am

I think that's the idea. My temples (bald spots) are bumpier underneath the skin opposed to other areas on my scalp. I believe it is a myriad of contaminants that is built up over the years. When I press really hard, I can make indents in the bald spots, but not so much where I have hair. If this "shaping-the-head" idea works, I am going to be so pissed.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:58 am

might as well chime in on this thread too Razz

this is essentially what i've been doing for the past 4 months. as i've described in my other thread as just manuals. i pinch, pull, slide, scrunch, push, tap for about 30 minutes a day today. this study makes me wonder if 20 minutes upon wakening and before bed would be best. this added with the boar brush 10 minutes a day i've gone from nw4 territory to nw3 in 4 months. i just want to improve on results at this point, as i think this is the cure. so glad i found this site.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  bananasinpajamas Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:57 am

Hiilikeyourbeard

So i assume you have grown terminal hair? Do you uave picutres?

bananasinpajamas

Back to top Go down

Post  dickadlop Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:13 pm

Hi, I've been doing the manuals since around christmas along with applying coconut oil and i actually went from nw2 to nw3 since then... its unbeliavable how much hair i lost in those 2 months considering my hair loss was pretty much stable during the last 2 years. dont really know whats wrong... also noticed the following things
1) hairline isnt that greasy anymore.. the skin is dry most of the time..
2) i am shedding thick strong hair along with the miniaturized ones
3) my scalp is pretty much loose in front.. not so much on the back of my head but hair is ok there..
4) hair grows faster
I also havent used a shampoo for 1 month and improved my diet a little..
Can anybody help? Sorry for my poor english btw.

dickadlop

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:39 pm

Dickadlop: When I was applying coconut oil I was shedding tons of hair - it is blocking the pores and it's hard to wash it out, probably long term even drying your scalp instead of moisturizing. Did you experience any inflammation? Also u must know that shedding is normal in most cases when starting successful treatment.

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:26 am

anyone doing this more than the 20 minutes 2x? i do this whenever i'm doing nothing else so i feel i do it more than most are. it's fun to work this hard tissue out and mold it down. it's kind of a fun project haha
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:07 am

hiilikeyourbeard wrote:anyone doing this more than the 20 minutes 2x? i do this whenever i'm doing nothing else so i feel i do it more than most are. it's fun to work this hard tissue out and mold it down. it's kind of a fun project haha
I find myself going around my schedule and massaging whenever I can. Realistically, I get 5 in the morning (8-10 a.m.), 20-30 in the afternoon (1-3 p.m.), and 20-30 at night (10 p.m. - 12 a.m.)

I believe this might be the key for me. I can clearly feel how bumpy and scarred my temples are underneath the skin. I only started March 1st, but I believe this is the start of a great journey. If it's not, it is at least an informative one.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:34 pm

i just starting incorporating this into my regime. i've always stretched my scalp but never did much with underneath it. but first, here's a little story:

when i was 3 i fractured my skull. in short, i have a huge scar on my head (i think it's called a baseball scar or something cause the way it wraps around the head when they make they incision for surgery. anyway, growing up there's always been an almost valley that runs along the side of my head. hair doesn't grow on the scar but it's mostly in non mpb zone. ANYWAY, that valley and buildup under my scalp from the scar is very very hard. in the last 3 days i have nearly flattened it out completely and now my scalp slides around even better. there was a spot on the tip top of my scalp where i couldn't get the scalp to slide much. now it slides around freely, and that's just since flattening one part of my head (where the scar is).

i believe this is therapy will be very good for a lot of us. good luck to all of you guys!

hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:18 pm

Sorry to dampen the mood but after 3 months on this I'm not seeing much benefit from this thing other than a more malleable scalp. The scalp pain's pretty well gone, but my temples have gotten worse and my hair's looking pretty crap in general. Sorry to be a downer.

Joey Ramone

Back to top Go down

Post  JamesDean Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:02 am

Joey Ramone wrote:Sorry to dampen the mood but after 3 months on this I'm not seeing much benefit from this thing other than a more malleable scalp. The scalp pain's pretty well gone, but my temples have gotten worse and my hair's looking pretty crap in general. Sorry to be a downer.

Oh no... I was really believing in this method Sad do you do the 2x 20mins a day ?
JamesDean
JamesDean

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:49 am

JamesDean wrote:
Joey Ramone wrote:Sorry to dampen the mood but after 3 months on this I'm not seeing much benefit from this thing other than a more malleable scalp. The scalp pain's pretty well gone, but my temples have gotten worse and my hair's looking pretty crap in general. Sorry to be a downer.

Oh no... I was really believing in this method :(do you do the 2x 20mins a day ?

15 minutes in the morning, 20 minutes at night and I push my scalp around through the day if I feel it tightening up.

Joey Ramone

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:18 am

That's......upsetting.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:56 am

Well we already knew that hairloss happened for a variety of reasons and that for regrowth the body needs to be in an a state to ahve surpluses to repair and grow the new follicles.

It's not surprising really. I've always maintained that manual methods won't work if you don't have your internals figured out first. Who know there could be a food allergy you don't know about.

Here's an anecdotal example. A girl I work with is persian and has the THICKEST black hair. She was thinning like crazy and almost getting full on bald patches last year. Turned out she had developed an allergy to several foods. After she got tested and found out she stopped eating them and now a year later? The hair is back to thick and full.

I seriously doubt manual methods would have helped her in this situation.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:02 am

Interesting... sounds like something easy enough to get checked. Will look into it.

Joey Ramone

Back to top Go down

Post  drex1999 Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:20 pm

My new hair started to grow in beginning at the 2 1/2 to 3 month mark and was only visible with a camera after taking a pic and zooming in. It only became noticeable around month 4 and the wow factor in month 5.

Pretty funny after about a dozen people claim results, one person prematurely thinks it might not be working and another immediately thinks his hopes are dashed.

drex1999

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:32 pm

You have to wonder after the study claimed 100% of people grew hair.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next