Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Qwackcine horror show
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 10 EmptyYesterday at 4:11 am by TheOne

» AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 9:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Phloroglucinol Enhances Anagen Signaling and Alleviates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla Cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 3:49 pm by shaftless

» Cell Therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia: Elixir or Trick?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 2:03 pm by MikeGore

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 10:31 am by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+109
CausticSymmetry
playmaker
helpmyhair1
Keanoseg
Jonoh
demgains77
element46
nicks
whodathunkit
deleteme
nvmmm
iuyyighghghgkh
goten574
jlj
nidhogge
RAptor
ANewHope
DeadlyDevice
Odysseus
nobodyknowsthetruth
darkknight
egodust
MrGalea
xyro
gbp2000
rob PHH
hairhat
Rob39
ngb
yup
TM1026
Younganddetermined
Slimnuts
dickadlop
CaptainGiggles
miki9
abetz85
bananasinpajamas
Colum
unfortunate
Growdamnit
Wlac89
hairyshowers
JamesDean
angstman
Xenon
lamka
lookalike
Hali-L
john walters
Shinobi
Jay07
chubbfrank
Misirlou
lutz
rogerd
turbojet
arnie
alphadelta
Thin in FL
Abyad
Biffy
Dannyboy
NYJets
pomme
CF
hiilikeyourbeard
NDW
stresssucks
Elephantor
vg
mistermr
bov51
JDawg
researchingeverything
rayl
hairisthickening
Joey Ramone
The Liberator
Manoko
gg4545
crysanthium
sanderson
BelieveInIt
Duketronix
Pumbaa
theseeker86
YAER
Grub
gingerbread
Live forever
jkj86
Complexx
invinoveritas
Hoppipolla
retrohair
tcpratt
sizzlinghairs
dudebro
bocor
mp
RisingFist
Hairy Potter
rofl
nzbalda
TNT
i_love_you
drex1999
113 posters

Page 10 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 41  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 10 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  theseeker86 Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:52 am

Manoko wrote:
drex1999 wrote:I looked at it as a question of "what is this doing?" Squeezing grease out is obvious to anyone who has tried it. The other things I can think of is inducing blood flow, breaking up fibrosis and stretching the skin. No matter what I am doing, from moving the skin back and forth against itself, circles, folding it up, I always do it hard and fast, continually replanting my fingers over the area in question as I go. As for skin folding on it's own, basically banging my fingertips together a couple of times with the skin between them and I move a half inch over and do it again. It seems to get the most torque on the skin and I am seeing results. No question.

And by "seeing results", what do you mean exactly ?
Can you please talk more about it ?

You just have to read through this thread and you can see what he means by "seeing results"

theseeker86

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 10 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Manoko Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:56 am

theseeker86 wrote:
Manoko wrote:
drex1999 wrote:I looked at it as a question of "what is this doing?" Squeezing grease out is obvious to anyone who has tried it. The other things I can think of is inducing blood flow, breaking up fibrosis and stretching the skin. No matter what I am doing, from moving the skin back and forth against itself, circles, folding it up, I always do it hard and fast, continually replanting my fingers over the area in question as I go. As for skin folding on it's own, basically banging my fingertips together a couple of times with the skin between them and I move a half inch over and do it again. It seems to get the most torque on the skin and I am seeing results. No question.

And by "seeing results", what do you mean exactly ?
Can you please talk more about it ?

You just have to read through this thread and you can see what he means by "seeing results"

Alright, everytime I ask, or see someone ask for either results pics or new feedback, this is what somebody says.
And this has always been the mark of products/methods that didn't work: ie no one showing anything.

Manoko

Back to top Go down

Post  NDW Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:57 am

Manoko - Hairloss 101: results take time. It's way too early to be gauging the efficacy of treatment. I would give a natural method like this a good 9 months before I threw it out the window.
NDW
NDW

Back to top Go down

Post  Manoko Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:01 am

NDW wrote:Manoko - Hairloss 101: results take time. It's way too early to be gauging the efficacy of treatment. I would give a natural method like this a good 9 months before I threw it out the window.

I totally agree, but without getting regrowth people could have seen a change in hair lost count, and I never see such a comment.
It is like everyone is waiting for reports of regrowth, when even stopping hair loss would be awesome.

And I can't find somebody who stopped his hair loss.

Manoko

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:13 am

Manoko wrote:
NDW wrote:Manoko - Hairloss 101: results take time. It's way too early to be gauging the efficacy of treatment. I would give a natural method like this a good 9 months before I threw it out the window.

I totally agree, but without getting regrowth people could have seen a change in hair lost count, and I never see such a comment.
It is like everyone is waiting for reports of regrowth, when even stopping hair loss would be awesome.

here you go:

hair loss stopped completely, improved quality of existing hair, scalp feels very responsive to touch/alive again.

this is your best shot at achieving regrowth doing anything manual.

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:53 am

Manoko wrote:

Dude are you kidding? You must be very new.... Every single person that I've seen that sticks with a good legit manual treatment/method maintains, thickens, and regrows hair (regrowing takes time) Even very nervous/somewhat skeptical guys like "hairisthickening" are maintaining (and maybe growing by now) I think he cured his hair loss after trying out the Detumescence therapy massage for a few months...

Slowmoe has stopped shedding almost completely and has regrown lots of hair (check his pics) DREXX as well (check his pics) Not to mention duketronix and several other guys that I don't remember at the moment. You should snoop around the forum a bit more so you don't go around in circles. There is no doubt in my mind that we are finally putting an end to this.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  NDW Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:04 am

Yeah I think a lot of people are waiting for a polished, professional report to be delivered to their door complete with high-def photos, highly detailed protocols, in depth success stories, social security numbers etc.

It's not going to happen. That post complexx just made is about as clear and as definitive as you're going to get.

I do believe that these manual methods will show even greater results with something like LLLT though.
NDW
NDW

Back to top Go down

Post  jkj86 Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:06 pm

Yet another success story in my experience with this as well. I do it roughly 20 min. twice a day at this point, and have not only halted loss but seen quite a few new hairs sprout up. I was amazed at the improvements in my widow's peak area, as that is the main place I have been noticing new hairs coming in recently. I can't wait to see what a year or more of this will bring in terms of results.

jkj86

Back to top Go down

Post  stresssucks Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:10 pm

jkj86 wrote:Yet another success story in my experience with this as well. I do it roughly 20 min. twice a day at this point, and have not only halted loss but seen quite a few new hairs sprout up. I was amazed at the improvements in my widow's peak area, as that is the main place I have been noticing new hairs coming in recently. I can't wait to see what a year or more of this will bring in terms of results.

Do you mind detailing exactly what you do and how long you have been doing it?

Is your scalp oily? Mine is super oily when I massage (new to this) I have to keep wiping my hands off!

stresssucks

Back to top Go down

Post  jkj86 Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:17 pm

stresssucks wrote:
jkj86 wrote:Yet another success story in my experience with this as well. I do it roughly 20 min. twice a day at this point, and have not only halted loss but seen quite a few new hairs sprout up. I was amazed at the improvements in my widow's peak area, as that is the main place I have been noticing new hairs coming in recently. I can't wait to see what a year or more of this will bring in terms of results.

Do you mind detailing exactly what you do and how long you have been doing it?

Is your scalp oily? Mine is super oily when I massage (new to this) I have to keep wiping my hands off!

I think I started doing this almost 3 months ago at this point. I sort of knead the scalp like others here, and do it in a variety of ways mostly along the hairline. Sometimes pushing both hands together, other times just using one hand to bunch up the skin. Sometimes I will hold it for a while at each spot too. At first my scalp was extremely oily, but it seems to have improved and gotten significantly less oily in recent weeks, but my hair has become more oily as a result.

jkj86

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:40 pm

NDW wrote:Yeah I think a lot of people are waiting for a polished, professional report to be delivered to their door complete with high-def photos, highly detailed protocols, in depth success stories, social security numbers etc.

It's not going to happen. That post complexx just made is about as clear and as definitive as you're going to get.

I do believe that these manual methods will show even greater results with something like LLLT though.

Yea something like a LLLT in conjunction with this manual method is great. As a matter of fact me, slowmoe, and DREXX all use a violet ray. I really can't speak for slowmoe anymore though since he is out there trying to get a HT (hair transplant) but I do know that it helped him a lot. I personally love it & I really don't think anyone can expect a full recovery without something like a violet ray, dermaroller, or even a LLLT device unless you've only been balding for very little time.... But that's just my opinion.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:49 pm

It is amazing and speaks volumes about why nobody has used these manuals too much before that people need SO much proof to try something so simple and free. It's CRAZY! People just NEED it to be so ig and complicated. I think if there's internal problems then things will of course become harder but I think a LOT of people can benefit from just doing manual methods.

Sorry to beat a dead horse here but.... it TAKES A LONG TIME!!! I tried an experiment and have been going harder on the right side of my head at the frontal hair line than the left to see if it was better to be really rough or not. The side I was more rough with has taken a MASSIVE lead and is now (almost 2 years alter? stopped counting TBH) about halfway filled with a LOT of new hairs set to fill in the rest.

Just don't stop doing it no matter what your mind tricks you into thinking over the year. I have hair back that was gone for over ten years now and I'm only 30. I had a widow's peak since my late teens and on the right it is no longer even the classic "m" shape.

FWIW since I started upping the game/intensity on the left as well it is starting to fill like the right did. For me this hairloss thing is beat for now.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:10 pm

Complexx wrote:
NDW wrote:Yeah I think a lot of people are waiting for a polished, professional report to be delivered to their door complete with high-def photos, highly detailed protocols, in depth success stories, social security numbers etc.

Yea something like a LLLT in conjunction with this manual method is great. As a matter of fact me, slowmoe, and DREXX all use a violet ray. I really can't speak for slowmoe anymore though since he is out there trying to get a HT (hair transplant) but I do know that it helped him a lot. I personally love it & I really don't think anyone can expect a full recovery without something like a violet ray, dermaroller, or even a LLLT device unless you've only been balding for very little time.... But that's just my opinion.

Actually... Let me rephrase that.. I think people CAN make a full recovery with just a good manual massage technique, it'll just take a lot longer.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:35 pm

guys, don't forget me! haha jk but really I'm definitely getting regrowth (especially in the crown), but my hairline is coming down and slowly filling in with new hairs with manual methods and boar brushing. the vr shocks the shit out of me so I haven't gotten into that too much but I really want to. I've only been at this for around 2 months and have seen a complete reversal. I never had much "shedding". like noticeable hairs on pillow in hands in shower etc, so I can't gauge that aspect. but I'm definitely seeing regrowth. keep at it boys
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  drex1999 Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:58 pm

5 people on one page alone stating results. Says it all. Tip of the hat to Duketronix for the valuable piece of information. Harder is indeed better. Intensity counts! Shows why mild massage never gave the big results

drex1999

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:06 am

hiilikeyourbeard wrote:guys, don't forget me! haha jk but really I'm definitely getting regrowth (especially in the crown), but my hairline is coming down and slowly filling in with new hairs with manual methods and boar brushing. the vr shocks the shit out of me so I haven't gotten into that too much but I really want to. I've only been at this for around 2 months and have seen a complete reversal. I never had much "shedding". like noticeable hairs on pillow in hands in shower etc, so I can't gauge that aspect. but I'm definitely seeing regrowth. keep at it boys

Lol the funny thing about that is that I forgot your name & was in a rush to check the forums. I always confuse your name with Hiley & hillikey lol... Didn't wanna make a fool out of myself. But congrats and keep it up brother!
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  The Liberator Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:06 pm

Oh my God, how do you guys do this...

I decided this morning to give detumescence therapy a go, but after one session of 20 minutes and another of 10 minutes my arms feel like they are going to fall off. Seriously...how do you guys do it? Does it get any easier?

Ok, I have 10 more minutes to go to complete my second session and I am dreading those 10 minutes more than I have ever dreaded anything in my life.

You guys really think you can keep doing this religiously for a few months????? Please please share the secret because my arms and fingers are DYING!!!!!

Ok, here goes......(sigh!!!)

The Liberator

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:34 pm

Gets easier after a few days because your scalp loosens up and you don't have to work so hard. Still a pain but worth it.

Joey Ramone

Back to top Go down

Post  Elephantor Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:33 pm

The Liberator wrote:Oh my God, how do you guys do this...

I decided this morning to give detumescence therapy a go, but after one session of 20 minutes and another of 10 minutes my arms feel like they are going to fall off. Seriously...how do you guys do it? Does it get any easier?

Ok, I have 10 more minutes to go to complete my second session and I am dreading those 10 minutes more than I have ever dreaded anything in my life.

You guys really think you can keep doing this religiously for a few months????? Please please share the secret because my arms and fingers are DYING!!!!!

I know what you mean. But as I go pretty rough, to me it was not only the arms and the fingers, but also the scalp. It was very painfull during the first days. But after the first two or three weeks you and your arms get used to it and it becomes a piece of cake...

Elephantor

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:14 pm

The Liberator wrote:Oh my God, how do you guys do this...

I just look at it as cross-training for playing the guitar  Very Happy 

Hairy Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  The Liberator Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:07 am

Thanks for the replies guys. Ok, I'm going to try my damndest to stick to it. If you all can do it I guess I can too...

The Liberator

Back to top Go down

Post  Manoko Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:12 pm

Thank you all for your very valuable answers.

It convinced me to give it a try, it's now been two days that I have been pinching my scalp vigorously, and my first impression is that of an increase in hair loss count, but none of those feelings you described (like the scalp is alive, or tingling).

For those who want to know if this method can make hair regrow, I am between a NW1 and NW2 (more NW2 than NW1 though of course), so my hair loss is very recent (less than 3-5 years). If this method can restore hair that was lost recently, I am in a position to prove it.

How many days/weeks post beginning of treatment can I expect to at least solve the hair loss though (not talking about regrowth) ? I really want this thing behind me.

Manoko

Back to top Go down

Post  The Liberator Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:40 am

Manoko, if you are going to try this then you will be a guinea pig along with the rest of us. In other words, I don't think anyone knows the answer...

I am still skeptical myself, mainly because of the ridiculously unconvincing pictures that accompanied the study, HOWEVER I am also at a loss as to why anyone would just make this crap up since there is no money to be made whatsoever. So I figure I'll jump on the bandwagon and give it a shot along with a few other things and we'll see what happens.

For the record, I also just ordered the theradome so my new regimen will be:

Theradome
Immortal Hair top 8 or so
Detumescence therapy
SlowMoe's strap
Rogaine Foam (I have been using the crap for about 4 years and am too scared to stop Sad )

For the record, I am NOT rich and I did a LOT of thinking before laying down $800 for the Theradome but in the end I decided there are a few things more important than money and one of them is my hair!

WRT Detumescence, my scalp f'in HURTS today. When I shampooed my hair it was almost painful Sad

Hope I'm not doing more damage then good with this insane concept of pulvarizing one's scalp  to make hair grow confused 

The Liberator

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:22 am

Manoko wrote:Thank you all for your very valuable answers.

It convinced me to give it a try, it's now been two days that I have been pinching my scalp vigorously, and my first impression is that of an increase in hair loss count, but none of those feelings you described (like the scalp is alive, or tingling).

For those who want to know if this method can make hair regrow, I am between a NW1 and NW2 (more NW2 than NW1 though of course), so my hair loss is very recent (less than 3-5 years). If this method can restore hair that was lost recently, I am in a position to prove it.

How many days/weeks post beginning of treatment can I expect to at least solve the hair loss though (not talking about regrowth) ? I really want this thing behind me.

the first 2 days your scalp should feel like you have a bad sunburn, with red marks like pimples.
you rip out hairs by doing this, scalp should feel much more sensitive to touch and alive after the pain is gone. maybe well possible you lose some hair first, but this therapy will get rid of the hardened skin and reset the scalps condition. after only 1 week it already should be MUCH easier to pinch and to move around. my hairline is transforming slowly.

very well possible it can last 1year+ to achieve decent regrowth but mine already has started.

IMO detumescence is THE thing everybody should do when noticing the first signs of hairloss, they should be teaching this stuff in school.
it´s clear that hardened skin can only be bad for hair growth.

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:08 am

Hey guys, so say if I was to focus on just the hairline. Do you think 20 minutes would be too excessive? Or would 10 minutes be more reasonable if just focusing on hairline?

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 41  Next