Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
The Best Supplement Ever EmptyToday at 9:12 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
The Best Supplement Ever EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
The Best Supplement Ever EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
The Best Supplement Ever EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
The Best Supplement Ever EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
The Best Supplement Ever EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
The Best Supplement Ever EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
The Best Supplement Ever EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
The Best Supplement Ever EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Best Supplement Ever

+14
goten574
CF
LawOfThelema
sanderson
dulow
scottyc33
AS54
CausticSymmetry
rofl
theseeker86
Mastery
zeroes
masterfree
hellwig
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Best Supplement Ever Empty The Best Supplement Ever

Post  hellwig Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:29 am

I feel obliged to write this for the new members, and non members reading this, who are surely overwhelmed and dont know where to begin (Ferox Method (tm) excluded). Forget fancy theories, complicated studies and self trials resulting in, well, no results. I'm going to save you some time, effort, and money. There is a supplement that has shown in actual real life to improve hair quality, density and colour, increase muscle mass, decrease fat, and improve wellbeing just incase you werent gonna be feeling good about all that anyway. It works partly by increasing testosterone and is speculated to thin the blood, though I care more about the results than the "why?"s. The supplement I use and recommend is Toco-8 by primordial performance.

hellwig

Back to top Go down

The Best Supplement Ever Empty Re: The Best Supplement Ever

Post  Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:48 am

hi hellwig,
I'm on toco-8 about a month, one scoop every day.
I have already order a second bottle and they have now a new formula that they have change the dose, for two scoops per day. (looks expensive now...)
Nothing to report for the moment, so, how long are you on toco 8?

Back to top Go down

Post  hellwig Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:39 am

I've been taking it for 2 months. I vary the dose depending on how I feel. Sometimes the full dose increases my libido too much! I'm suprised you noticed nothing, not even your body composition?

hellwig

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:23 am

hellwig wrote:I've been taking it for 2 months. I vary the dose depending on how I feel. Sometimes the full dose increases my libido too much! I'm suprised you noticed nothing, not even your body composition?

i have made many changes in my real life the last two months so maybe i can't appreciate toco-8 benefits...I'll stay in it and see how the things going...

Back to top Go down

Post  masterfree Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:20 am

why do I find this Toco-8 topic suspicious? Well because few people are heavily "promoting" it with the same back and forth conversation about brands, and how it got more expensive now etc on other hair forums as well. They may well be the same people or people who are genuinely trying it or a combination of both. What is suspicious is that all of these threads were started about the same time or have been revived around the same time with similar posts. there are no credible befores and afters but a lot of "positive" talk, some people manage to keep the thread up there all the time. I frequent hairlosstalk and baldtruthtalk and you can see the same toco threads there. Just go ahead and read those posts you will find them very interesting and shockingly similar in content and writing style.

masterfree

Back to top Go down

Post  zeroes Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:34 am

I created the thread on HLT after reading about it on TBT. I do not have an account on TBT. You will also notice I have not once given Toco8 credit for anything or recommended it to anyone. In fact I have told douglasmich multiple times via the thread and in PM to see a derm\gp about his hair loss before starting. In his own thread on the general section I told him multiple times to see a derm\gp before taking Toco8 since he wasn't happy with the cost. In fact that is misleading I never told him to get on Toco8. At one stage he wanted to drop it and I supported him and told him I was planning on testing it so he didn't need to continue on.

The only credit I have given Toco8 is it grows hair quicker and thicker, which other people have reported. My hair appears darker as well, but no one has commented on it, others have commented on the thickness and how quick it grew. My hair naturally grows quickly but it grows faster. Regardless I crave regrowth not speed. In fact if my crown is filling in I have always maintained that I can ONLY give credit to dropping Niz, since my crown started to thin while I was using Niz. I probably used Niz incorrectly as well, which strangely enough I mentioned multiple times on the thread and in PM.

If I have any regrowth or maintenance I have never said Toco8 did it. I had another user on the thread PM me who keeps questioning if I have MPB. I said to her that it raises test. and I don't know if Toco8 is helping or not. <- or something like that, I have to double check the PM's.

I would much rather be using SupraBio like in the study but I can't get hold of it locally, I even mentioned that on the thread. I'm also taking other supps so I will never truly be able to give credit to Toco8 IF it helps. I also fail to see any similarities in the threads my writing style is different. As for bumping on HLT most of it is done by douglasmich who is only 16 and is struggling with his hair loss. I feel sorry for the kid and fellow Aussie.

I also created another thread about circulation which has died, I am pretty sure I mentioned Toco8 in there as well.

zeroes

Back to top Go down

Post  hellwig Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:25 am

I think you'll find the before and after pics right next to the ecklonia cava and rejuvaplex pics... Anyway, the best thing is it's the only test booster that at the very least does no harm to hair, so I'd use it only for bodybuilding and mood purposes regardless.

hellwig

Back to top Go down

Post  masterfree Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:27 am

zeroes wrote:I created the thread on HLT after reading about it on TBT. I do not have an account on TBT. You will also notice I have not once given Toco8 credit for anything or recommended it to anyone. In fact I have told douglasmich multiple times via the thread and in PM to see a derm\gp about his hair loss before starting. In his own thread on the general section I told him multiple times to see a derm\gp before taking Toco8 since he wasn't happy with the cost. In fact that is misleading I never told him to get on Toco8. At one stage he wanted to drop it and I supported him and told him I was planning on testing it so he didn't need to continue on.

The only credit I have given Toco8 is it grows hair quicker and thicker, which other people have reported. My hair appears darker as well, but no one has commented on it, others have commented on the thickness and how quick it grew. My hair naturally grows quickly but it grows faster. Regardless I crave regrowth not speed. In fact if my crown is filling in I have always maintained that I can ONLY give credit to dropping Niz, since my crown started to thin while I was using Niz. I probably used Niz incorrectly as well, which strangely enough I mentioned multiple times on the thread and in PM.

If I have any regrowth or maintenance I have never said Toco8 did it. I had another user on the thread PM me who keeps questioning if I have MPB. I said to her that it raises test. and I don't know if Toco8 is helping or not. <- or something like that, I have to double check the PM's.

I would much rather be using SupraBio like in the study but I can't get hold of it locally, I even mentioned that on the thread. I'm also taking other supps so I will never truly be able to give credit to Toco8 IF it helps. I also fail to see any similarities in the threads my writing style is different. As for bumping on HLT most of it is done by douglasmich who is only 16 and is struggling with his hair loss. I feel sorry for the kid and fellow Aussie.

I also created another thread about circulation which has died, I am pretty sure I mentioned Toco8 in there as well.

Thank you for the lengthy and honest explanation. I just shared my opinion on why I felt the way I felt. After your post I can rule out your involvement in the promotion of the product.

masterfree

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:39 pm

If TOCO 8 is the 4 tocotrienols and the 4 tocopherols then it will be beneficial.

If it is available in a powder please tekl where I can get it, as that is news to me - for I spend way too much on Life Extension's Toco gel caps.

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  theseeker86 Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:02 pm

Mastery wrote:If TOCO 8 is the 4 tocotrienols and the 4 tocopherols then it will be beneficial.

If it is available in a powder please tekl where I can get it, as that is news to me - for I spend way too much on Life Extension's Toco gel caps.

M

http://www.primordialperformance.com/store/tocotrienols_vitamine_toco8.html

This is where the powder form is available.

I remembering seeing a thread where nidhogge mentions that this particular brand is good.

Here it is - https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t4145-best-toco-8?highlight=toco -
nidhogge wrote:Primordial Performance's Toco-8, hands-down. It's not synthesized in any way, shape, or form; simply powderized from I think palm trees. You want to try to get as close to nature as possible with supplementation. Looking at the tocotrienol profile between the products based on servings you get and per serving, you'll get a better mix with Toco-8 as well.

Hope you don't mind me using your quote nid.

theseeker86

Back to top Go down

Post  zeroes Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:49 pm

masterfree wrote:
zeroes wrote:I created the thread on HLT after reading about it on TBT. I do not have an account on TBT. You will also notice I have not once given Toco8 credit for anything or recommended it to anyone. In fact I have told douglasmich multiple times via the thread and in PM to see a derm\gp about his hair loss before starting. In his own thread on the general section I told him multiple times to see a derm\gp before taking Toco8 since he wasn't happy with the cost. In fact that is misleading I never told him to get on Toco8. At one stage he wanted to drop it and I supported him and told him I was planning on testing it so he didn't need to continue on.

Thank you for the lengthy and honest explanation. I just shared my opinion on why I felt the way I felt. After your post I can rule out your involvement in the promotion of the product.

No dramas, I hope I didn't sound to abrupt. I am here like everyone else trying to fight this thing.

zeroes

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:41 pm

found this, its exactly the same but in capsules and cheaper cos it has 50 serves.

http://www.onlinenutrition.com.au/products.php?product=TocoCaps

just been reading all the threads on toco 8 in different forums, i also wonder if it was all started just to sell a supplment ( because claiming something grows hair will automatically sell millions of units for yrs until ppl figure out it doesnt grow hair)

anyway, im trying it because at worse ill lower cholesterol and get a bit healthier.

still searching for some results or proof it works though.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  zeroes Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:31 pm

You should get either Toco-8 or SupraBio since they include the patient Toco as per the study in Malaysia if you want to try it for real.

8 is marketed as a supplement.

The guys on TBT are way ahead of guys like me in terms of how long they have used it for, it will be interested to see what happens.

Also if you are going to get 8, get it straight from Primordial Performance website, it will turn out cheaper.

I ordered 4 bottles which should last 4 months at AUD$150 including slowest shipping, compare that to onlinenutrition which will be almost AUD$190 excluding shipping for 4 months.

zeroes

Back to top Go down

Post  hellwig Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:03 am

I might try the suprabio version if it is exactly the same but in capsules

hellwig

Back to top Go down

Post  theseeker86 Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:24 am

zeroes wrote:SupraBio since they include the patient Toco as per the study in Malaysia if you want to try it for real.

Is this the one that was used in the studies to show it's effectiveness on hair loss?

Interesting, do you know where to purchase this form from? I just tried to google it but returned dead links.

theseeker86

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:47 am

I started this forum and I see all kinds of claims being made all the time.

There is no single game changer. Simply put, everyone is different. Also with respect to toco-8, it
isn't necessary to spend that much to obtain a quality tocotrienol supplement. I use one that
is quite inexpensive and is the same type used in the patent for hair growth.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:00 am

CS,

I was interested in this product. Willing to provide a link to the one you use? I'd like to compare all of the options and frankly based on my experience I tend to trust your recommendations.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  hellwig Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:58 am

Toco-Sorb isnt the same. It has completely different ratios

hellwig

Back to top Go down

Post  zeroes Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:12 am

Link to study with hair loss

www.tocotrienol.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=205:hair-loss-prevention-study-with-tocominrsuprabio-bioenhanced-palm-tocotrienol-complex-published&catid=56:news&Itemid=83

stick to Toco with patents.

zeroes

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:01 pm

zeroes wrote:Link to study with hair loss

www.tocotrienol.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=205:hair-loss-prevention-study-with-tocominrsuprabio-bioenhanced-palm-tocotrienol-complex-published&catid=56:news&Itemid=83

stick to Toco with patents.

"Out of 38 recruited male and female volunteers who suffered hair loss" -

How about a study with only MALES who suffer from MPB ?

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  dulow Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:13 pm

I can add to the thread, I have used Toco-8 for a good 6 months and nothing really happened. I even had started a blog at one time document my progress but nothing ever really happened so I never bothered to update it again. You can check it out here.

http://toco8.wordpress.com/

You can also view a picture from this year to document my RejuvePlex Journey to see Toco-8 didn't do much for my hair. Maybe it did but nothing too amazing.
https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t6949p30-rejuveplex-testimonial#69146

dulow

Back to top Go down

Post  theseeker86 Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:29 pm

In regards to hair I've noticed a slowdown in shedding since starting toco 8, haven't seen any hair thickening yet but it's far to early to tell yet.

Once effect it has had which has surprised me greatly is it's helped to reduce my gyno. DIM hasn't even done that for me.

theseeker86

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:18 pm

does anyone know it's relationship with nitric oxide? i can only take things that increase nitric oxide/have no effect on it because anything that decreases it has bad effects on me due to propecia use in the past. can't seem to find anything on it..
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:27 pm

theseeker86 wrote:In regards to hair I've noticed a slowdown in shedding since starting toco 8, haven't seen any hair thickening yet but it's far to early to tell yet.

Once effect it has had which has surprised me greatly is it's helped to reduce my gyno. DIM hasn't even done that for me.

are you doing hair counts or is this just eyeballing it?

how long on the toco.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  hellwig Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:05 pm

theseeker86 wrote:In regards to hair I've noticed a slowdown in shedding since starting toco 8, haven't seen any hair thickening yet but it's far to early to tell yet.

Increasing testosterone will reduce all bodyfat inc gyno, plus it's 'over-powering' the estrogen. I'd love to know whether it increased DHT or not.

hellwig

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next