Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
RejuvePlex Testimonial - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
RejuvePlex Testimonial - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
RejuvePlex Testimonial - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
RejuvePlex Testimonial - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
RejuvePlex Testimonial - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
RejuvePlex Testimonial - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
RejuvePlex Testimonial - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
RejuvePlex Testimonial - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
RejuvePlex Testimonial - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

RejuvePlex Testimonial

+24
marku
Mastery
sanderson
Raxe
johnnytremaine
sdguy
goten574
huli
j87x
Zaphod
Nanas
dulow
CF
EricBee
scottyc33
sc871
CausticSymmetry
bocor
unfortunate
nidhogge
longhairedredhead
lustucru
virtua_
tcpratt
28 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

RejuvePlex Testimonial - Page 2 Empty Re: RejuvePlex Testimonial

Post  unfortunate Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:33 am

longhairedredhead wrote:Hi Unfortunate,

I searched for "sea kelp tablets" on ebay.co.uk and more or less picked a random seller with positive feedback and a good price (i.e. not ripping you off on shipping costs). The seller I bought them from is the_vitamin. Unfortunately I can't tell you which brands of sea kelp tablets are preferrable concerning quality, and testimonials on web sites can easily be fake ones submitted by sellers of certain brands, so I'd like to hear anyones opinion on that too.
I decided to just give them a shot for ~€6,50 (~USD$8.60) for 90 tablets... if they turn out to be rubbish - they didn't cost much.

edit after reading your second post:
There's something I've read concerning sea kelp its arsenic content - however I don't know whether this is just to scare people off (same as metals in fish), or a real concern. Besides that it looks really good, indeed.
("heals sunburn" is definitely a good one for a ginger like me Laughing )

Hmm, I found this warning, even though I'm not sure it is still revelant...

"It has recently been discovered that hijiki contains higher than usual traces of inorganic arsenic, and if consumed regularly this may have harmful long-term health effects.
It is therefore recommended that hijiki should not be eaten more than very occasionally, or if you are really concerned then not at all.

Please note that this does NOT apply to other forms of seaweed (nori, wakame, konbu)."

unfortunate

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:36 am

I understand that about half of the iodine containing kelp are contaminated, and that is why it is recommended to take iodine. Further, the amount of iodine is often too small to make up for decades of contamination already.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  unfortunate Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:34 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:I understand that about half of the iodine containing kelp are contaminated, and that is why it is recommended to take iodine. Further, the amount of iodine is often too small to make up for decades of contamination already.

CS,

If this is true, then should be worried about seakelp bioferment in our topicals?

unfortunate

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 am

Good question. Normally would worry, however one of the reasons for having this in the formula is that it has had a good effect with users.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  unfortunate Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:00 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:Good question. Normally would worry, however one of the reasons for having this in the formula is that it has had a good effect with users.

Hmm, well I assume it gets into the blood stream. Something to think about I guess. Regarding Arsenic, is there a major difference between organic and inorganic versions and their effect on the body as far as toxicity goes?

unfortunate

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:51 pm

unfortunate--

I highly doubt any gets in the bloodstream...if so, then an amount so small that it would be insignificant. I can ask our supplier if you'd like for some detailed information on how it is sourced too.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:28 am

Here are some additional testimonials at WorldHairLoss.org so far that folks shared--

http://www.worldhairloss.org/index.php/forums/viewthread/698

Keep them coming, good or bad, the more feedback the more we can improve things down the line!

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  dulow Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:01 am

First time poster. I Just wanted to make reference post for all to see, this is my first time using RejuvePlex and I have been using it for about 6 days now. So I don't have much of review quite yet but, I hope to update this post every month or so. I'm still searching for solid regimen to halt my hair loss, I'm quite new to the whole process and hope to learn as I go along. As a fairly long time reader of the site, I have decide to incorporate RejuvePlex into my new regimen.

Bottle Of RejuvePlex I believe this is the second batch with the new updated ingredients. Order date was around two weeks ago.
RejuvePlex Testimonial - Page 2 U08BottlezwE
RejuvePlex Testimonial - Page 2 WyCDropperScm

Current hairline as of Today!
RejuvePlex Testimonial - Page 2 VaXSideFeb121jut
RejuvePlex Testimonial - Page 2 HBpSideFeb111hzm
RejuvePlex Testimonial - Page 2 1ESRightsideFRhO

RejuvePlex Testimonial - Page 2 BP3LabelUxM

dulow

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:38 am

Dulow--

Thank you for the pictures and feedback! Will be looking forward to your posts in the coming months...

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  dulow Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:41 pm

nidhogge wrote:Dulow--

Thank you for the pictures and feedback! Will be looking forward to your posts in the coming months...

Very Welcome!

dulow

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanas Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:15 am

I got my rejuveplex today!! i think its second batch, and i cant find Seveov- maca extract in the ingredients list.
did you remove it from your formula??

Nanas

Back to top Go down

Post  unfortunate Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:40 pm

nidhogge wrote:unfortunate--

I highly doubt any gets in the bloodstream...if so, then an amount so small that it would be insignificant. I can ask our supplier if you'd like for some detailed information on how it is sourced too.

Nid, not to start any controversy, but even the smallest concentrations that get into the bloodstream can have effects for those that are sensitive in my experience when nanosomal ingredients are part of forumulations. You can see this with topicals that have caused side effects - minoxidil, finasteride, progresterone and other ingredients that get into the bloodstream. I am starting to be a firm believer in the concept of not putting on your body, what you would not put in your body, since you can ingest ingredients you put on yourself and they can also absorb into your bloodstream in one of serveral ways. Personally, I would think a lot of the active ingredients in Rejuveplex should be of benefit if they got into our bloodstream, minus the limited alcohol content, etc. I am getting swolen burning eyes and puffier eyes/dark circles since applying Rejuveplex, but my hair seems to be doing a lot better. I really do believe I am just extremely sensitive to the alcohol content even though it is so low. Other than that, I haven't noticed any other sides, which is awesome in comparison to Minoxidil/propecia based topicals I have used in the past. I am going to open a separate thread about puffy/eye bag/dark cicle remedies to talk about what we might be able to do about that.

On a side note, more information regarding seakelp - I found that it may be the only known vegetable source in the world that contains Vitamin D in it as well. It is looking like a very complete source of protein, vitmanins and minerals. I can see why it would be so helpful. It could prove very useful for those who have a hard time getting sunlight on a regular basis. It seems like a superfood, aside from the arsenic controversy.

unfortunate

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:13 am

I am using it for a few days now and want to say it has almost amazing impact on my skin. I notice it immediately after applied. It doesn't take long until mixture is completely absorbed through my skin and makes it look more fresh and healthy almost immediately. I've done a little experiment with it.

Two days ago i went to sauna. It was first time in 2 weeks and i usually experience small pimples on my face as a side effect of detox, i believe. I am explaining it to my self as shit on his way out of me - i usually don't have pimples at all, just after sauna for a few days - until it heals. (I am on detox regimen with iodine and humifulvate as well.) Well, this time wasn't different, i got pimples and before bed i applied Rejuveplex on half of my face, the other half was left without it. I slept on my back and yesterday in the morning i compared the healing process on my face. Pimples were completely gone on the right side covered with mixture and still present on the left side. I don't know the reason, but it sure helps! Next time i will take photo of it. I doubt the effect will be any different.

And a question about storing it in fridge. What's the reason to do it? I dont have fridge on my job and still using it at my office. Dont want to break the mixure, so want to know if it's ok to continue using that way. It's 20°C in the room and i have in my drawer.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  lustucru Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:29 pm

mmm from dulow's picture it looks like the second batch has a different color than the first batch.

i am still on the first batch and it looks blueish/greenish. from that picture it looks like the second batch is more brownish... right?

lustucru

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:09 am

lustucru--

That is correct. Did you see my post on the upgrades/additions to the new RejuvePlex batch?

In that post, I mentioned that we doubled the amount of Nano-Lipobelle DnCOQ10 (which is a milky orange-yellow color in its pure form) and added Nano-Lipobelle H-AECL as an exclusive for this batch (this has a similar color). Also, we doubled the amount of copper tri-peptides.

This is the reason for the different color.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  lustucru Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:50 am

would you consider throwing in spermine/spermidine as per the italian study from bioscalin giuliani?

they seem to run for a relatively affordable price on sigmaaldrich.com and coleparmer.com, but i would need to look at the paper again to understand what concentration one should be using...

lustucru

Back to top Go down

Post  sc871 Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:22 pm

Plus one for the skin! Not sure if its the new batch, or just needed a bit of time, I did notice a difference quickly after the second batch arrived. My face is looking better than before in almost every way, even less wrinkles, redness, maybe a bit less clogged pores and decreased size, and leaving the skin a bit more moisturized. I use it on my face everyday every morning then EOD at night.

On the scalp I am using other topicals so I apply Rejuvaplex EOD 2x, I was using tricomin and Folligen and swapped them out for Rejuvaplex. Now last Sunday for the heck of it I did my old routine of tricomin (morning) and folligen (night), yea not going to do that again irritation and green scalp... I really have not noticed much in benefits for the hair since its release, but Rejuvaplex has to be doing something for the skin. I would like to see more feedback from other users.

sc871

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:53 pm

Since I've been using, I haven't noticed any itchiness whatsoever, even when eating bad foods. Inflammation and redness of the scalp is down a lot.

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  huli Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:30 am

Might as well chime in as well. Approx. 1 week of using it. Almost immediate effect on my hair. Seems thicker and stronger and less dry which is saying something with the cold winter weather of the last week. Definite cosmetic improvement.

I have a digital microscope I can monitor my scalp with. Hair seems darker at the roots which I take as a positive sign. Scalp appears healthy with no visible signs of inflammation, however I have seen some small sores pop up on my scalp since taking it but they have started to heal up again nicely in the last two days. Perhaps that was something to do with the silver in Rejuveplex killing something off?

I find it easy to apply and pleasant to use. I do think for me the PM in it is too much as I definitely get itchy nipples if I apply it too generously. However if I use a more conservative, but I think still useful amount, this does not happen. I have to agree with what unfortunate was saying about systemic absorption.

I will try to provide periodic updates and if I can get any good photographic evidence of hair thickening from my microscope I'll post it.

huli

Back to top Go down

Post  sc871 Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:53 am

j87x wrote:Since I've been using, I haven't noticed any itchiness whatsoever, even when eating bad foods. Inflammation and redness of the scalp is down a lot.

Totally forgot about that one!

sc871

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:30 am

I have 3 bottles of RejuvePlex which arrived yesterday. I want to use for both my face and scalp. It says on the label use 1 and a half droppers each day. Is this 1 and a half droppers for the face and 1 and a half droppers for the scalp (totaling 3 droppers)? or is this 1 and a half droppers combined per day?

Is there a special way to apply this? What is the best way to massage RejuvePlex? with fingers? cotton wool?
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:28 pm

goten, for better penetration you might want to use a boar bristle brush on your head before applying and even a scrub on your face.

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:34 pm

sdguy wrote:goten, for better penetration you might want to use a boar bristle brush on your head before applying and even a scrub on your face.

I have one of those, I will use it prior to this. Thanks Smile
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  johnnytremaine Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:57 pm

I am also worried about the PM content. I have a problem right now that causes my estrogens to go up to high enough levels to make my nipples tender and my pectorals a bit swollen/bigger/gynecomastia. I am very scared to apply anything to my head that might exacerbate this problem. I understand the product explanation says this stuff is supposed to promote the good estrogens and inhibit the bad ones (at least I think that is what Nidhogge and Immortal said). However, the poster that said his nipples were itching makes me wonder if this stuff might cause very slight increases in estradiol (the bad estrogen) and negatively effect people who already have kind of high estrogens. Some other things to look for if that were the case would be stomach problems, constipation, nipple tenderness, and water retention.

Unfortunate--

I noticed you said you were experiencing puffiness under the eyes. Perhaps this is water retention caused by raised levels of estrogen in your body due to the ingredient in Rejuvaplex (puresterol i think?) that messes with estrogens.

Could somebody please clarify as to wether people who are very sensitive to anything that increases estrogen activity should by using this topical?

johnnytremaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Raxe Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:31 pm

Take DIM + Calcium Glucarate to combat estrogen... Probiotics + Iodine helps too.

Raxe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next