Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order]

+102
iceage
bh1546
jrnm76
Sage 1
jimmyw
splohocky
Rudiger
jonessin
demgains77
Ronald84
The Hulk
Biffy
Travbedaman
syed
fobzrus
Complexx
Bman
whodathunkit
Nuada
sbefar01
SonofOdin
jokelly
sh123
mountie
goldenmilk
marku
The_End
bornthisway
RPM
porter44
bobbers2011
israelite
cee-low
sssgood
virtua_
happyhair
Yanks
Decro435
hopeful19
tanawana
CF
Addicted
jackorama
dadon
teacup
goten574
j87x
mikeymike
sc871
calvicie
cobeIH
vindictivecool
EricBee
berti
edwitten
adam2525
dreft
Alan
gonzalito
SAMAEL
grymoire
angstman
mlive88
thSman
theseeker
Jailbird
Silverlin
Mastery
crincrin
AboDi
The Natural
mphatesmpb
tooyoung
Joey
CausticSymmetry
abc123
tcpratt
orwell
LittleFighter
DM5
CobaltBlue
steve215
scottyc33
helpmyhair1
baller234
xyion1
Abhi
Marvey
Hoople
captainentropy
jk120
hadrion
Swimmy
farcry
Misirlou
sdguy
Amaranthaceae
pancacke
Lambaugh
nidhogge
106 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 3 Empty Re: Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order]

Post  CobaltBlue Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:41 am

Mine arrived quickly, too. Will definitely be purchasing more in the future! Thanks!

CobaltBlue

Back to top Go down

Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 3 Empty Re: Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order]

Post  steve215 Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:29 pm

Nid,

Can you tell me why must the Curcumin/Resveratrol be taken with breakfast? Can I take it with dinner since it is my largest meal?

Thx

steve215

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:03 pm

Guys--

Glad that you're happy with the product and shipment times! I try to get these all out ASAP to everyone.

steve--

I personally take one Antioxidant Boost with breakfast, and one with Dinner. By all means, take it all at dinner though if you'd like! No worries at all. Smile Those directions are just general guidelines for folks.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  tcpratt Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:08 am

Hi Nid,

I just wanted to say thanks for sending out my order so quickly! I have been on the IH regimen for about 6 months now, and I am excited to finally have some very high quality supplements without all the added filler! I have been seeing my hair improve very slowly over the last few months, so I am looking forward to possibly even better results with the new supplement line. I have even convinced my wife to take a few of the supplements, not for her hair, but for general anti-aging. I am really looking forward to the Decalify product, I hope it will be available very soon!

Thanks again,
Troy

tcpratt

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:15 am

Sorry, little offtopic but didn't want to make a new thread:
vitamin K, selenium, n-acetyl-cysteine, are taken with meals or not? Also about the magnesium suggested by CS, it's recommended to take 1000mg but the capsules are 400mg.....will take 800mg for now. While we are at it, has somebody a working link for the PureWay-C that was added to the regimen?

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:46 am

I would take them with meals, pancacke! I think Swanson sells PureWay-C, but don't quote me on that one...been a while.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  tcpratt Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:53 am

I just recently bought Pure Way C from Swanson, I got the 90 tablet, 1000 mg one for $8.99. I had previously bought the Doctor's Best Pure Way C from iHerb, but it was out of stock so I found this one at Swanson.

Troy

tcpratt

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:53 am

Hi Nid,

I can't figure out how to buy these? All I am seeing is random code?

Also, there is no magnesium stearate in these sups?

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:38 pm

This is the link - Had some trouble adding it because of a proxy code issue.

http://www.iherb.com/Source-Naturals-Metabolic-C-PureWay-C-1-000-mg-100-Tablets/8896?at=0

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:44 pm

pancacke wrote:Sorry, little offtopic but didn't want to make a new thread:
vitamin K, selenium, n-acetyl-cysteine, are taken with meals or not? Also about the magnesium suggested by CS, it's recommended to take 1000mg but the capsules are 400mg.....will take 800mg for now. While we are at it, has somebody a working link for the PureWay-C that was added to the regimen?

See above for link on special Vitamin C.

Soon there will be the decalcify product along with a special announcement, which will contain high-dose K2 and other materials (including a special form of magnesium).

K2, selenium and NAC can be taken with meals, in fact, are better to be taken with meals. NAC can be taken with or without a meal. K2 is best taken with a meal that contains some fat.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:09 pm

abc123 wrote:Hi Nid,

I can't figure out how to buy these? All I am seeing is random code?

Also, there is no magnesium stearate in these sups?

abc123--

If you'd like, send a private message to me describing which supplements you'd like, and I can work out a quote for you and a different way to make the payment without a problem. You may also contact me at nidhogge ( at ) worldhairloss ( dot ) org

tcpratt--

Missed your original message to me in this thread; that is great to hear! I'm real glad that you're happy with the supps, and I think that folks will be very impressed with Decalcify and the other supplements that will be "co-released" alongside it! Looking forward to sharing them with everybody, and working hard on making that happen as finding the right materials for the right cost and then putting it all together takes some time and effort, that's for sure!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:07 am

Thanks CS, I really like your regimen it helped a lot!

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:03 pm

Quick thank you to Nid for getting out my supps quickly and efficiently. Looking forward to giving them a go Smile

Joey

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:45 am

You're welcome Joey, looking forward to getting the remaining supps out to you guys as well!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:08 pm

CS, you mentioned about a d3 cream that would be used topically you may be bring out. Is there any problems, or benefits, to opening a d3 cap and putting it on the scalp?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:53 pm

tooyoung - Unless the Vitamin D3 is contained within a proper carrier, it may not efficiently absorb. So if you have an oral D3 softgel, you're better off ingesting it.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mphatesmpb Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:34 pm

You know what I find fishy? The fact that articles on this site usually (completely randomly) contain images of beautiful women sporting little clothing. What do these pictures have to do with hair loss? Nothing except for the fact that they tap at the vulnerable subconscious of AGA-sufferers who are worried that hair loss will affect their ability to find attractive partners.

Can someone (Immortal Hair, in particular) explain to me why these pictures are all over the god damn place?
mphatesmpb
mphatesmpb

Back to top Go down

Post  mphatesmpb Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:38 pm

I mean really...that's the same psychological tactic that I've observed on TV commercials for Bosley. There's one bit in the infomercial where they show before-and-after pictures to beautiful, bikini-clad women at the beach.

That's some screwed up stuff.
mphatesmpb
mphatesmpb

Back to top Go down

Post  The Natural Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:46 pm

You seem to be under a fair amount stress...

The Natural

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:35 pm

mphhatesmpb--

If you really must know, those are all Slavic girls, and ImmortalHair loves Slavic girls! He included them as a refresher to break up the monotony of all that text. Lol... and honestly, hair or no hair, I still get attractive women and I have completely bald friends that get better looking women than most guys with full heads of hair. Confidence and sense of humor + healty diet + good physique is all that you need.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:40 pm

I enjoy looking at those pictures. There like candy with the articles. Eye candy I guess. It wouldn't matter if I was Mr. Clean bald.............I will never stop enjoying looking at 1/4 naked, half naked, birthday suit women. Just because were losing our hair.....doesn't mean were dieing. We shouldn't look at it as such. I figure he puts them there to lighten the load of the topic being discussed and take away the harsh seriousness of medicine, so you can relax and learn.

Edit:

I second Nid above. Confidence about your hair is Mind over Matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

Like March Against Monsanto on Facebook
DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  AboDi Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:25 am

mphatesmpb wrote:You know what I find fishy? The fact that articles on this site usually (completely randomly) contain images of beautiful women sporting little clothing. What do these pictures have to do with hair loss? Nothing except for the fact that they tap at the vulnerable subconscious of AGA-sufferers who are worried that hair loss will affect their ability to find attractive partners.

Can someone (Immortal Hair, in particular) explain to me why these pictures are all over the god damn place?

CausticSymmetry wrote:tooyoung - If you look at the very first Daily topic (about aromatase), it's just a plain black/white photo of the chemical structure of aromatase enzyme.

I realized that the subjects needed something a little more interesting.

Also, when it works out, I try to find some marginal reason to use a specific photo if it fits the subject of the topic. Of course, some times, there's just no reason.

Laughing

AboDi

Back to top Go down

Post  crincrin Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:39 am

Those pics have been there since before CS started up his supplement line.

crincrin

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:21 am

yo nid, CS
I'm currently not using ALA/ALC is it a bad idea to use biotin nonetheless?
Is your ALA good to use for mercury detox with cutler-protocol?
Here is the protocol with dosing and timing I will use http://home.earthlink.net/~moriam/Andy_dose_sched.html is this compatible?

One last question.....one of these supplements gave me diarrhea:
Magnesium mixed forms(took it 2 times/day)
N-Acetyl-Cysteine(2 times/day)
now-calcium lactate(3 tablets, few times/day)
Clacium can't be the problem since I stopped taking it 2 weeks ago but still no sign of recovering. What do you think?

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Abhi Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:33 am

It's the Magnesium. Take it only once per day.
Abhi
Abhi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next