Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Female Hair Loss - need your help and hugs EmptyYesterday at 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Female Hair Loss - need your help and hugs EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Female Hair Loss - need your help and hugs EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Female Hair Loss - need your help and hugs EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Female Hair Loss - need your help and hugs EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Female Hair Loss - need your help and hugs EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Female Hair Loss - need your help and hugs EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Female Hair Loss - need your help and hugs EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
Female Hair Loss - need your help and hugs EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 2:57 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Female Hair Loss - need your help and hugs

2 posters

Go down

Female Hair Loss - need your help and hugs Empty Female Hair Loss - need your help and hugs

Post  rosebuds Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:06 am

Oops. . .

Some how it posted before I was finished. Let's continue. . .

There is NO "borderline" abnormal as far as I'm concerned and my hair is trying to tell me something and it needs to be addressed.

Now I just don't know where to begin. Can you help in advising me. I've heard so many other stories and advice and "your" the only one I trust at this point, after reading your web site and information.

I look forward to your advice and pray you can help!

God Bless

Rosebud

rosebuds

Back to top Go down

Female Hair Loss - need your help and hugs Empty Re: Female Hair Loss - need your help and hugs

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:52 am

rosebuds - No problem, whats wrong with your hair and mention any relevant medical history that you feel would be relevant.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Female Hair Loss - need your help and hugs Empty Re: Female Hair Loss - need your help and hugs

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:56 am

Oops, never mind, I see your 2nd post, this is perfect I will continue reading...
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down