Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Men with premature hair loss seem to only have female children EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Men with premature hair loss seem to only have female children EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Men with premature hair loss seem to only have female children EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Men with premature hair loss seem to only have female children EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Men with premature hair loss seem to only have female children EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Men with premature hair loss seem to only have female children EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Men with premature hair loss seem to only have female children EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Men with premature hair loss seem to only have female children EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Men with premature hair loss seem to only have female children EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Men with premature hair loss seem to only have female children

+4
whodathunkit
Vince Clortho
AS54
Espio
8 posters

Go down

Men with premature hair loss seem to only have female children Empty Men with premature hair loss seem to only have female children

Post  Espio Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:31 pm

Has anyone else noticed this? Men who are prematurely bald seem like they are "girl machines". Three, four, five girls, no male children. Then I thought about history and how much the ruling class struggled to get male children at times, all the English kings getting rid of their wives for not producing male heirs but having no luck. Akanaton and Nephritite having I think it was EIGHT girls, no boys?

Has anyone noticed this trend, or is it just something in my local area?

Also I wanted to mention another trend I've noticed. At the lumber mill I work at, whenever someone with premature baldness starts work here, they ALWAYS have trouble keeping up. Its not so much strength issues, it's more reaction time. It seems like the premature bald men just get confused and take a lot longer to get to know physical tasks to where they operate routinely. Then I thought about research done in the civil war where that surgeon noted that all the bald people died first. It's starting to make sense to me.

Espio

Back to top Go down

Men with premature hair loss seem to only have female children Empty Re: Men with premature hair loss seem to only have female children

Post  AS54 Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:56 pm

I mean its quite a stretch to say A --> B, premature baldness --> all female children or premature death.

I've seen bald men with sons, so I haven't ever considered it.

In connection to the early death and the inability to develop mental coordination/focus/clarity, both are symptoms (the death one is merely a statistical correlation between low T, showing a higher probability for death in the following 18-20 years than men of the same age with higher T) of low testosterone. Low T tends to create mental fogginess, inability to focus attention, hampers memory, and interestingly it also lowers your physical coordination.

T is such an intersting hormone. While it is determinant of some things, T is at the same time socially determined. It rises in the face of a challenge, and again if that challenge is met. It rises in response to a rise in social status or in the presence of a novel woman. It seems to be this hormone aimed specifically (evolutionarily) for promoting and simultaneously aiding in increasing one's status and level of dominance, whether that be in an athletic contest or in trying to get the new girl next door. Behavioral endocrinology will have a lot to reveal about T's role as we move forward.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Men with premature hair loss seem to only have female children Empty Re: Men with premature hair loss seem to only have female children

Post  Vince Clortho Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:40 am

Anthony have u tried l aspartic acid yet? Since I've been taking the stuff for a week and I def feel changes in mood and my muscles are feeling harder and fuller without actually lifting.
Vince Clortho
Vince Clortho

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:42 am

No. This isn't so. I know a few guys/men with premature balding that have sons or only sons (meaning, more than one boy), and I know guys with no apparent hairloss with only girls. Seems pretty even from what I can see.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:53 am

I've noticed the same! lots of female children for bald guys, even my father whose father's bald has two sisters Neutral . Bruce Willis has 4 daughters if I recall well.

Back to top Go down

Post  ar Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:55 am

There's a documentary that was posted on this site in 2009 called "the disappearing male" that tackles this subject, it's an interesting watch if not a scary one.

On thr topic of birth the woman bearing the child plays a part too remember.
ar
ar

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:46 am

Vince,

That avatar. Haha. No I haven't tried it yet. I'm definitely planning on it. That's interesting that you noticed those things. I have experienced the same thing by taking DHEA in pretty high doses recently. I don't plan on continuing this long term, but I'd be interested to see if once we stop these supplements, if testosterone production endogenously will sink from the negative feedback. I am interested in finding a way to increase our own biological set point for normal testosterone levels, because it seems once they are low, and you begin taking measures to increase it, once those measures are discontinued, testosterone production falls below your prior, already low levels and only slowly climbs back up to baseline.

Also,

I can't imagine how the genes for premature baldness would determine if the male passes on the X or Y chromosome. I mean, unless all males who bald prematurely have de la Chapelle syndrome. Which is just not possible.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Clortho Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:21 am

Anthony, I agree there seems to be a reoccurring feedback loop which for me causes increased shedding,loss of morning wood,loss of interest in working out, Basicly just feeling crapy and being in a bad mood. This period will last several weeks until I throw somthing into the mix whether it be taking massive amounts of zinc,l dopa,l aspartic acid or a tribulus/lignan/zinc stack it seems I will respond well for a good 2 weeks then my body will fall back to where I started. Wish there was a way to keep free test up,dht down,shbg normal,and estrogen down but I know it's hard to balance these without sacrificing one for the other.
Vince Clortho
Vince Clortho

Back to top Go down

Post  crincrin Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:04 pm

Then I thought about research done in the civil war where that surgeon noted that all the bald people died first.

Do you have a link for that?

crincrin

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:30 pm

the sex of a child is determined by how alkaline or how acidic the semen is. also, it depends on the vaginal environment. something to do with the time before a period or after the period which determines the sex. i can't give exact details because i took sex education class in college a few years ago.. but if you are curious to research, you should look into those.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  nohairequalsnogirls Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:56 pm

I only know two guys other than myself who are prematurely balding but they are both over 6'0 and seem to have above average testosterone. One of them was the biggest Jock in high school and was considered extremely handsome. they both seem average or above average at common sense.

I'm about to jump on the "male baldness requires an auto immune scalp disorder in addition to androgens and androgen sensitivity" bandwagon so I'm not sure prematurely balding guys are even that much out of whack hormonally, it may just be a local immune/androgenic problem at the scalp

nohairequalsnogirls

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down