Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
O/T - Frequent Urination and Bladder Never Feels Empty - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
O/T - Frequent Urination and Bladder Never Feels Empty - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
O/T - Frequent Urination and Bladder Never Feels Empty - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
O/T - Frequent Urination and Bladder Never Feels Empty - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
O/T - Frequent Urination and Bladder Never Feels Empty - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
O/T - Frequent Urination and Bladder Never Feels Empty - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
O/T - Frequent Urination and Bladder Never Feels Empty - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
O/T - Frequent Urination and Bladder Never Feels Empty - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
O/T - Frequent Urination and Bladder Never Feels Empty - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

O/T - Frequent Urination and Bladder Never Feels Empty

+10
JosephineMarie
gregslater
ubraj
tao81
lund
LogicSystem
Paradox
kijumn
CausticSymmetry
goten574
14 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

O/T - Frequent Urination and Bladder Never Feels Empty - Page 4 Empty Re: O/T - Frequent Urination and Bladder Never Feels Empty

Post  goten574 Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:31 am

JosephineMarie wrote:I don't know about the cal mag issue--whether or not that would make the balance out of whack. I often take mag and no calcium because I feel I get plenty of calcium from the foods I eat--I could be wrong, but I eat a lot of broccoli and leafy greens and I drink rice milk that is fortified with calcium. Occassionally, I take a calcium/mag/vit d tablet but I haven't been focused on the balance issue. I have read time and time again that most people are magnesium deficient, but I haven't read the same about calcium deficiency. They (doctors, etc.) do start pushing calcium to women though as they approach meno for our bones. I'm sure a lot of that is propaganda from the manufacturers of milk. Of course "they" push a lot of other unnecessary stuff at us as well--such as soy, etc., etc.

Maybe just do the Arm & Hammer. I was assuming that it did contain aluminum. The baking soda I use is from Bob's redmill and it actually states on the label that it does not contain aluminum, so I am comfortable with it. They sell Bob's at co-ops and higher end super markets (more expensive supermarkets!). Thing is, you won't need to use it long to make your bladder feel better. If it doesn't start feeling better in a day or two, or at the latest, day three, and assuming you've cut out all possible irritants, and are drinking lots and lots of water, it probably wasn't cystitis but something else. In any case, I hope you are currently drinking lots and lots of water--it will help to flush out any irritants while you figure out what course of action you want to take.

The brands of Baking Soda you mentioned I can not find online in the UK. I had a look in a small supermarket (Tesco Metro) for baking soda today and it appears they don't sell it. I may have to buy it online from iherb.

I have my Zinc results back from the blood test. My Zinc levels are 11.6 so what does this mean? I was told this is normal but what's the ideal Zinc level one should have? I searched the Internet for this but couldn't find anything relevant.
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

O/T - Frequent Urination and Bladder Never Feels Empty - Page 4 Empty Re: O/T - Frequent Urination and Bladder Never Feels Empty

Post  JosephineMarie Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:21 am

Hmm - If you are going to order online, my vote would be to get the Trisalts instead.

I found what follows at http://www.diabetesexplained.com/zinc-diagnostic-test.html. I would suggest googleing "optimal serum zinc levels," to see what you can come up with.

Serum Zinc
This is the simplest way of assessing zinc status but the factors that can cause inaccuracies are high. They include diurnal variations, fluctuations after meals, increased levels after fasting, stress, pregnancy, certain malignancies, renal failure, low albumin concentrations etc.

Analysis of the 250µL (minimum) blood sample is done by atomic absorption spectroscopy,

The reference range is 10.7 - 22.9µmol/L (70-150 µg/dl).
A concentration below 7 µmol/L (46µg/dl) is indicative of a decided deficiency.
JosephineMarie
JosephineMarie

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:00 pm

JosephineMarie wrote:Hmm - If you are going to order online, my vote would be to get the Trisalts instead.

I found what follows at http://www.diabetesexplained.com/zinc-diagnostic-test.html. I would suggest googleing "optimal serum zinc levels," to see what you can come up with.

Serum Zinc
This is the simplest way of assessing zinc status but the factors that can cause inaccuracies are high. They include diurnal variations, fluctuations after meals, increased levels after fasting, stress, pregnancy, certain malignancies, renal failure, low albumin concentrations etc.

Analysis of the 250µL (minimum) blood sample is done by atomic absorption spectroscopy,

The reference range is 10.7 - 22.9µmol/L (70-150 µg/dl).
A concentration below 7 µmol/L (46µg/dl) is indicative of a decided deficiency.

As I said, the link to the Tri-salts is no good for me, they don't post internationally and even if they did, this would be a lot more money than Baking Soda. I purchased some magnesium and calcium supplement today, is this similar to the tri-salts? I will see if that does anything (which I doubt) and I will get the Baking Soda.

The direct phrase you suggested I search in Google brought back zero results but I googled "zinc +µmol/L" and I THINK anything under 10.7µmol/L is zinc deficiency? Since 11.6 is close to this, would you suggest I supplement on Zinc? I have an unopened Zinc supplement in my cupboard but if it's not needed, I may as well sell it.
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  JosephineMarie Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:13 am

Sorry guy - I missed that you cannot get Trisalts in your posts and/or I forgot you said it. I don't know about the zinc--that decision needs to come from you--I just don't know enough about zinc to advise, however I did read yesterday that if you have white spots on your fingernails you may be zinc deficient.

I'm surprised that if you have had cal/mag, that you haven't started on it!!! Don't wait for me to tell you to go for it. Sometimes you have to just jump in an try stuff, and cal/mag is very unlikely to do any harm but do some good. Also, have you been drinking a lot of water? That can help to strenthen your bladder and dilute acidic urine. You could be suffering from a weak bladder as well--toning it with giving it plenty of water could help that.
JosephineMarie
JosephineMarie

Back to top Go down

Post  JosephineMarie Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:14 am

Oh, now I see that you just bought the cal/mag.... See what I mean (about missing things).
JosephineMarie
JosephineMarie

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:25 am

JosephineMarie wrote:Sorry guy - I missed that you cannot get Trisalts in your posts and/or I forgot you said it. I don't know about the zinc--that decision needs to come from you--I just don't know enough about zinc to advise, however I did read yesterday that if you have white spots on your fingernails you may be zinc deficient.

I'm surprised that if you have had cal/mag, that you haven't started on it!!! Don't wait for me to tell you to go for it. Sometimes you have to just jump in an try stuff, and cal/mag is very unlikely to do any harm but do some good. Also, have you been drinking a lot of water? That can help to strenthen your bladder and dilute acidic urine. You could be suffering from a weak bladder as well--toning it with giving it plenty of water could help that.

lol, you make me laugh Very Happy

The cal/mag unfortunately contains stearate which is not good but I guess it could still do more good than harm. No, I have not been drinking much water but I shall try. Is their a calculator that could tell me how much water I need to drink for my body weight? I'm sure there is so I shall have a look. No white marks under fingernail but I know low and high potassium or zinc levels can flare up prostate and bladder conditions.
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

O/T - Frequent Urination and Bladder Never Feels Empty - Page 4 Empty INTERSTITIAL CYSTITIS

Post  DesperateIntellect Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:16 pm

Have you looked up this as a potential cause to your symptoms i'm looking at it now. I'm not sure if its a co-incidence but I took some anti-histamine and my problems resolved pretty quickly.

Now my main concern is what brought it on? and what triggered it, I don't want to depend on anti- histamine!

DesperateIntellect

Back to top Go down

Post  JosephineMarie Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:38 pm

goten574 wrote:
JosephineMarie wrote:Sorry guy - I missed that you cannot get Trisalts in your posts and/or I forgot you said it. I don't know about the zinc--that decision needs to come from you--I just don't know enough about zinc to advise, however I did read yesterday that if you have white spots on your fingernails you may be zinc deficient.

lol, you make me laugh Very Happy

The cal/mag unfortunately contains stearate which is not good but I guess it could still do more good than harm. No, I have not been drinking much water but I shall try. Is their a calculator that could tell me how much water I need to drink for my body weight? I'm sure there is so I shall have a look. No white marks under fingernail but I know low and high potassium or zinc levels can flare up prostate and bladder conditions.

Smile 1 oz of water for every 2 lbs of body weight daily and if you are trying to tone and flush your bladder you could do a little more than that for a day or two here and there. You know, my bladder was acting up this weekend. I ran out of coffee and tried to substitute that with several cups of black tea. Funny how something that seems like it would be innocuous can cause irritation--you'd think coffee would be more irritating, but not for me.
JosephineMarie
JosephineMarie

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:28 am

JosephineMarie wrote:SI don't know about the zinc--that decision needs to come from you--I just don't know enough about zinc to advise, however I did read yesterday that if you have white spots on your fingernails you may be zinc deficient.

I read that people with excessively high zinc rates also have white spots on their fingernails. I don't have white spots, my fingernails are in good shape but all (apart from the thumbs) are missing the luna...

About the baking soda, it has arrived and it's aluminium free (says on the label) but what do I do with it again? You said put 1 t in 8 oz of water 2-3 times a day for 3 days but what is meant by t? teaspoon? tablespoon? Please clarify.

I've been taking the calcium/mag supplement for over a week now and I think things are feeling better, although I am not sure why. However, I think things started to feel better a few days before taking the supplement... cannot remember. Caffeine from mixed black/green tea use to make things feel worse but it doesn't anymore. I mainly drink decaf green tea, should I stop this when I start the baking soda? I even had a cup of coffee yesterday (I rarely drink coffee) and my bladder didn't feel any worse than it does. I would say from when this started (February) to now, things are 70% better.
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  DesperateIntellect Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:03 am

Have you tried an anti-histamine an off the shelf hay fever kind.. like benadryl or claritin. Pain discomfort could be due to over active mast cells releasing histamine in the lining of the bladder, or even urethra. Anti-histamine is worth a try

DesperateIntellect

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:25 am

DesperateIntellect wrote:Have you tried an anti-histamine an off the shelf hay fever kind.. like benadryl or claritin. Pain discomfort could be due to over active mast cells releasing histamine in the lining of the bladder, or even urethra. Anti-histamine is worth a try

That's something else to try in the future but I experience no pain, just discomfort because bladder doesn't feel completely empty. I know that I have trouble emptying my bladder all at once, for example:

My bladder is 60% full, I go to toilet and urinate all I can until nothing more comes out. If I return to the toilet 5 minutes later, I can release an equal (or almost equal) amount of urine like I did 5 minutes ago.
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  JosephineMarie Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:12 am

goten574 wrote:
JosephineMarie wrote:SI don't know about the zinc--that decision needs to come from you--I just don't know enough about zinc to advise, however I did read yesterday that if you have white spots on your fingernails you may be zinc deficient.

I read that people with excessively high zinc rates also have white spots on their fingernails. I don't have white spots, my fingernails are in good shape but all (apart from the thumbs) are missing the luna...

About the baking soda, it has arrived and it's aluminium free (says on the label) but what do I do with it again? You said put 1 t in 8 oz of water 2-3 times a day for 3 days but what is meant by t? teaspoon? tablespoon? Please clarify.

I've been taking the calcium/mag supplement for over a week now and I think things are feeling better, although I am not sure why. However, I think things started to feel better a few days before taking the supplement... cannot remember. Caffeine from mixed black/green tea use to make things feel worse but it doesn't anymore. I mainly drink decaf green tea, should I stop this when I start the baking soda? I even had a cup of coffee yesterday (I rarely drink coffee) and my bladder didn't feel any worse than it does. I would say from when this started (February) to now, things are 70% better.

Ok, in cooking terms "t" means teaspoon and "T" means tablespoon. Glad to hear your bladder is doing better!
JosephineMarie
JosephineMarie

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:45 pm

Well I tried the baking soda for several days in a row, on several separate occassions, and it didn't help unfortunately. I would like to ask if trying MMS would be worth while? How safe is it? Saw my doctor today, he is is referring me to a urologist to do Biofeedback... not sure if that will have any affect though.
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:49 pm

Visiting a nurse now about my problem. To summarise, I am urinating frequently and my bladder never feels completely empty. She asked me to write down how much volume I drink and urinate for 2 days. Here are my results:

O/T - Frequent Urination and Bladder Never Feels Empty - Page 4 Liquidsvolumelog

Notice the first day? I was urinating much more than I was drinking. A couple of times, my urine was orange (a sign of dehydration I believe). Over the past 2 months, I have a spot/lump on the outside of my anus which sometimes becomes very itchy, usually at night. I think this is a haemorrhoid caused by dehydration. I've noticed over the past few weeks that I am also dehydrated, which is becoming more apparant as the days go on. I am aimming to consume 2L of liquids a day from now on but this excessive thirst is not going away!

The nurse will be scanning my bladder in 2 weeks time. What else could this be? Could this be Diabetes Insipidus? I mentioned Sodium to the nurse and asked if I could have my levels checked but she saw no reason to do so. I asked for my kidneys to be checked but she said I've already had blood tests and an ultrasound earlier in the year which shows no problems.
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:05 pm

Can no one look at my recent find and help?
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:02 am

No one seems to care about my problem anymore but I will still update this thread for others to see. I have been drinking 2L of liquids a day now for several weeks and although I still feel dehydrated, my urination problem has been improved by 70%! I feel almost normal now.... could dehydration be the cause of this?
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  dreft Sun May 08, 2011 9:04 pm

goten574 wrote:No one seems to care about my problem anymore but I will still update this thread for others to see. I have been drinking 2L of liquids a day now for several weeks and although I still feel dehydrated, my urination problem has been improved by 70%! I feel almost normal now.... could dehydration be the cause of this?

I had this kind of problems (frequent urination, trouble peeing) when I was taking Propecia, but it stopped after quitting, without making a connection between the two (I knew that fin should actually IMPROVE urinary problems, so it is really strange). Without fin, my hair got worse so I start taking it again and I experienced the same problem. I also followed the "broccoli treatment for the prostate" but I can't find the site anymore (it was a doctor with a greek name).

What I noticed is that the color of urine is dark yellow when I don't have enough liquids and white when I had enough to drink.

dreft

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Mon May 09, 2011 3:30 am

My urinary system isn't 100% normal but it's so much better, enough not to bother me much anymore. I still need to drink a lot more frequently than I want though and my urine is sometimes dark brown (indicating dehydration).
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Mon May 09, 2011 3:40 am

goten574 wrote:My urinary system isn't 100% normal but it's so much better, enough not to bother me much anymore. I still need to drink a lot more frequently than I want though and my urine is sometimes dark brown (indicating dehydration).
Could be bromide.....taking any iodine?

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Mon May 09, 2011 5:09 am

pancacke wrote:
goten574 wrote:My urinary system isn't 100% normal but it's so much better, enough not to bother me much anymore. I still need to drink a lot more frequently than I want though and my urine is sometimes dark brown (indicating dehydration).
Could be bromide.....taking any iodine?

Yes, I take 2-4 drops of Lugols a day with companion nutrients. My urinary problem existed before I took Lugols
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Mon May 09, 2011 5:14 am

You can do saltloading, if it get's better you know that bromide was the problem.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Espio Tue May 10, 2011 4:06 pm

I'm getting closer and closer to finding out what is causing my frequent urination. Mine has always been very bad, to give an example, when I was young (elementary school/ middle school) I remember never being able to sit through an entire movie without having to get up to go to the bathroom at some point. That's right, I couldn't sit through a 2 hour movie without stepping outside to pee.

Now a year ago I got on here and thought I solved my frequent urination by eating a vegan diet, I was wrong. A few months ago I got on here and said I solved my frequent urination by taking charcoal to get rid of Mercury, I was wrong. It wasn't the vegan diet or mercury overload. The charcoal would help me for a few days but then after a few days I'd have to wake up to pee again, so it obviously could not be because of mercury because the mercury would not just come back into my system a few days after I stopped taking charcoal.

My theory right now about my frequent urination is that it is caused by parasites.

First of all the only problem i have documented by blood tests is eosinophilia which is either caused by allergies or a parasite. Also, when I was eating a vegan diet which I thought cured my problems, I realized it was not the vegan diet but I think it was possibly because I was using a lot of garlic on my beans and rice atleast for one meal a day (garlic is good to fight parasites). And charcoal will kill parasites also, which is why my urination problems go away for a few days, the charcoal/garlic is killing the parasites but a few are remaining so they repopulate after a few days. Also, I consistently have low vitamin B12 even though I'm not on a vegan diet anymore.

So right now I'm going all in on fighting parasites, I"m putting garlic on every meal, taking charcoal every morning before I eat, and I'm looking at getting some collodial silver or whatever else can help.

Espio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4