Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
O/T - Frequent Urination and Bladder Never Feels Empty - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
O/T - Frequent Urination and Bladder Never Feels Empty - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
O/T - Frequent Urination and Bladder Never Feels Empty - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
O/T - Frequent Urination and Bladder Never Feels Empty - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
O/T - Frequent Urination and Bladder Never Feels Empty - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
O/T - Frequent Urination and Bladder Never Feels Empty - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
O/T - Frequent Urination and Bladder Never Feels Empty - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
O/T - Frequent Urination and Bladder Never Feels Empty - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
O/T - Frequent Urination and Bladder Never Feels Empty - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

O/T - Frequent Urination and Bladder Never Feels Empty

+10
JosephineMarie
gregslater
ubraj
tao81
lund
LogicSystem
Paradox
kijumn
CausticSymmetry
goten574
14 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

O/T - Frequent Urination and Bladder Never Feels Empty - Page 2 Empty Re: O/T - Frequent Urination and Bladder Never Feels Empty

Post  goten574 Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:42 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:goten574 - Just noticed that you wrote quite a bit of information.

If it is any sort of UTI, SSKI will knock it out faster than anything.

Tri-Quench is very useful stuff, it's worth owning even if you only need it to get rid of this.

However, if the problem is related to an inflammed prostate, due to protatitis, then prostate massage is a viable method.

D-Mannose is only effective for 80% of UTI bacterial infections.

SSKI trumps Carvacrol. It will work 100% of the time for UTI within 24-hours.

So in terms of effectiveness against UTI's, it goes Cranberry > D-Mannose > Carvacrol > SSKI?

I just ordered some SSKI from:

http://www.tahomadispensary.com/istar.asp?a=6&id=110067!162

If this does not work, I cannot have a UTI and it will be something else. What else is SSKI good against? colds? flu? imflammation?
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

O/T - Frequent Urination and Bladder Never Feels Empty - Page 2 Empty Re: O/T - Frequent Urination and Bladder Never Feels Empty

Post  lund Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:39 am

Could be a bladder neck muscle issue - research that as well. Medicine wise Flomax is one option (if you are into meds) just to try out to see if it helps - ...

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  tao81 Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:58 am

is SSKI also effective against other patogen bacterias or only e-coli like d-mannose??
I ask because i suffer since a long time from a bactrial prostate infection-
the bacteria found im my prostate is Streptococcus -aureus(normaly a bacteria found in the skin...)
Since 18 days now I´m on strong antibiotics, but after a good declining of pain in the first two days, the progress stagnated and I´m still having a lot of pain and problems.
So I think the antibiotics don´t work good enough to kill those bastards..is SSKI or MMS a good alternative (do the kill this Streptococcus -aureus)?? Can I use them along with antibiotics?? ( It thems that they will advise me to take antibiotics even longer and will try stronger ones No )
thx a lot

tao81

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:18 am

tao81 - Nothing escapes iodine.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:21 am

Wouldn't use antibiotics period. These can make the problem worse often times. SSKI is the way to go.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tao81 Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:30 am

[quote]tao81 - Nothing escapes iodine
- yea Cool cool thing!

Wouldn't use antibiotics period. These can make the problem worse often times. SSKI is the way to go.[quote]
CS I´m absolutely with you. That´s the reason why I ask if there are alternatives to antibiotics...I think i have a very good gut, because till now I haven´t big problems with the gut inspite the long use of very strong antibiotics.. but my face looks awfull. I have developed a lot of very nasty eczemas in the face which i´ve never had before..
again thx for your help and advice, you are a great guy king

tao81

Back to top Go down

Post  tao81 Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:07 pm

one more thing:
What´s about MMS for this chronic bacterial (Streptococcus -aureus) prostate problem?? Would that work,too?? Maybe safer if taken longer?? I´m considering taking MMS for a month or two?? Could I combinate SSKI (only a few days of course) with MMS??
And is it ok to take SSKI and or MMS together with antibiotics??

Thx

tao81

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:59 am

Got my Tri-Quench SSKI today, I just took 2 drops in a glass of water (I will start the 6 drops every few hours tomorrow). 2 questions:

1) When you say 6 drops, do you mean vertical or horizontal drops? I am guessing vertical.

2) Should I expect a detox reaction in these 24/48 hours of using SSKI?
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:46 pm

Can no one answer my two questions? The drop question is important as I could be taking double the dosage just because of the dropper orientation...

I noticed an hour after taking 2 drops of SSKI that my tongue had a thin layer of white over it. When I woke up today I noticed this white coating is much thicker. What is this? My tongue is usually always red before but I took my 6 drops and will repeat every 3 hours.
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Mon May 03, 2010 2:55 am

I took 6 vertical drops of SSKI every 3 hours for 48 hours and it has not helped my bladder problem so it looks like this is not caused by an infection. It was worth a try though but now I have minor acne on my face (I take it this is due to excessive iodide?) I am sure this will clear within a few days.
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon May 03, 2010 3:52 am

The pimples are due to bromide.

The Iodide kicks out the bromide and gets into your bloodsteam = pimples. Solution = salt water protocol. http://www.breastcancerchoices.org/drshevin.html

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Mon May 03, 2010 5:33 am

jdp701 wrote:The pimples are due to bromide.

The Iodide kicks out the bromide and gets into your bloodsteam = pimples. Solution = salt water protocol. http://www.breastcancerchoices.org/drshevin.html

Well since I quit taking SSKI now (because I only purchased it to see if it would cure my bladder problem) I have no need for a salt solution. I plan to go on the Iodine/Iodide with Selenium bandwagon in the near future just for general health and was wondering if I could purchase some iodine to complement the SSKI? If I buy Lugol's, the SSKI would be wasted so I'd rather take something with the SSKI to make it like Lugol's but what?
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Tue May 11, 2010 9:32 am

Well I can pretty much rule out infection so the likely causes of this is either BPH or Prostatitis. I plan to go for a second ultrasound and see if I have urine retention in the bladder when I can be bothered to arrange it Neutral

I know other things could cause this but I am assuming this is BPH or Prostatitis. I've been researching and here is what I found:

Non Bacterial Prostatitis

May benefit from lowering Zinc levels and increasing Potassium

I personally don't think I have this as usually there is a burning sensation during urination, groin discomfort and lower back pain... I have none of these symptoms.

Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy

May benefit from increasing Zinc levels and lowering Potassium

This seems more likely but I hear it's very uncommon for young people (I am 24) to suffer from this. Perhaps this due to declining testosterone/estrogen ratio?

What I hear is suppose to help with both these conditions is Pygeum and Stinging Nettle Extract so I may try these...
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Tue May 11, 2010 9:40 am

A continuation of my previous message above, CS I have a direct question for you if I may.

You said in another thread and I quote:

As far as sebaceous hyperplasia is concerned, it is in part due to an imbalance of Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids, which relate to prostaglandin problems.

I don't understand your sentence but what alerts me is the Omega-6 to 3 imbalance and a possible inflammatory effect on the prostate. Is this what you're trying to say? If so, could this be causing my problem? I consume Omega 3 several times a week and have recently started supplementing it but I don't believe I consume much Omega 6. Just a stab in the dark...
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue May 11, 2010 10:23 am

goten574 - Yes, it is possible. I have been meaning to make this, but proper Omega-6 is often not sufficient either, because many consume refined forms of Omega 6. There are two ways to help with this, one is to consume more nuts or seeds (raw) so that you're getting unadulterated omega-6, or you can take a GLA supplement, such as borage oil.

Whether this will address the prostate, I'm not sure.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Tue May 11, 2010 10:39 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:goten574 - Yes, it is possible. I have been meaning to make this, but proper Omega-6 is often not sufficient either, because many consume refined forms of Omega 6. There are two ways to help with this, one is to consume more nuts or seeds (raw) so that you're getting unadulterated omega-6, or you can take a GLA supplement, such as borage oil.

Whether this will address the prostate, I'm not sure.

I eat seeds everday (Pumpkin, Sesame and Sunflower) but not too much. I mix these in a container and eat a tablespoon a day (not much I know but it lasts). I do not know where else I get Omega 6 from.... I certainly don't eat much leafy greens.

If I buy a zinc supplement and start taking it and things get worse, is it fair to say I may have Non Bacterial Prostatitis? Likewise, if I buy a potassium supplement and things get worse, I may have BPH?
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  tao81 Wed May 12, 2010 2:01 am

first you have to check your prostate itself for germs. urin does say nothing there.
You have to do a 4 glass test. I bet you´ll have germs in your prostate

tao81

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Wed May 12, 2010 3:28 am

tao81 wrote:first you have to check your prostate itself for germs. urin does say nothing there.
You have to do a 4 glass test. I bet you´ll have germs in your prostate

I took high dose SSKI for 2 days, doesn't this rule out germs??
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  tao81 Wed May 12, 2010 7:58 am

If that was true there would be no need for antibiotics...for sure no.
SSKI is good stuff and maybe it´s able to kill bladder infections very fast, but the prostate is different...
Go to your medic tell him to test the prostate-it´s a special test with prostate massage an let´s see.

tao81

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Sat May 15, 2010 9:40 am

tao81 wrote:
If that was true there would be no need for antibiotics...for sure no.
SSKI is good stuff and maybe it´s able to kill bladder infections very fast, but the prostate is different...
Go to your medic tell him to test the prostate-it´s a special test with prostate massage an let´s see.

If SSKI cannot reach the prostate and my prostate has an infection, wouldn't a prostate massage cause the infection to spread throughout my body?
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat May 15, 2010 9:51 am

Once the thyroid is saturated with Iodide your prostate is one of the next down the line to absorb the Iodide .... just like breasts for women ... Iodine should also be used.

In other words, if you've taken enough Iodide, it will reach your prostate.

Too bad the common person doesn't know this but instead we hear about breast cancer, prostate cancer, etc. and kick out what remaining Iodine/Iodide we have with flouride, bromide, etc..

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Sat May 15, 2010 10:08 am

jdp701 wrote:Once the thyroid is saturated with Iodide your prostate is one of the next down the line to absorb the Iodide .... just like breasts for women ... Iodine should also be used.

In other words, if you've taken enough Iodide, it will reach your prostate.

Too bad the common person doesn't know this but instead we hear about breast cancer, prostate cancer, etc. and kick out what remaining Iodine/Iodide we have with flouride, bromide, etc..

So what does this mean? I took 6 drops of SSKI every 3 hours for 48 hours, is this enough to saturate the thyroid and reach the prostate? I don't know what I have, whether it's Nonbacterial Prostatitis, bacterial Prostatitis, Benign prostatic hyperplasia, Prostate cancer... Without knowing this, I cannot risk a prostate massage in case infection spreads.
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat May 15, 2010 10:38 am

goten574 - The SSKI is primarily a UTI treatment, although it is still good for the prostate. What you probably need is an IV-C if available to you.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Sat May 15, 2010 11:02 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:goten574 - The SSKI is primarily a UTI treatment, although it is still good for the prostate. What you probably need is an IV-C if available to you.

I don't understand what you mean. What is IV-C? I did a Google search but could only find "Inferior Vena Cava Obstruction" which again, I do not understand but it relates to Prostate Cancer.
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Sat May 15, 2010 12:11 pm

Is Colloidal Silver worth a try? It's suppose to help prostate conditions, candida and other infections.
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next