Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Will there ever be a cure for myopia? EmptyToday at 6:36 pm by grail

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Will there ever be a cure for myopia? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Will there ever be a cure for myopia? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Will there ever be a cure for myopia? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Will there ever be a cure for myopia? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Will there ever be a cure for myopia? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Will there ever be a cure for myopia? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Will there ever be a cure for myopia? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Will there ever be a cure for myopia? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Will there ever be a cure for myopia?

3 posters

Go down

Will there ever be a cure for myopia? Empty Will there ever be a cure for myopia?

Post  MikeGore Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:50 pm

I know that there is something called the Bates method, or eye exercises. But I've tried these and keeping up with them are not easy.

And then I also feel, that if you are working on the computer at least 40 hours a week and on top of that we are using it in our leisure time, we can't avoid that close distance work which I feel is a contributor to myopia. Probably if I didn't have to work looking at a computer screen and could spend hours looking at far distance objects and together with the eye exercises we know about, might have a chance to actually reverse it. But as it stands feels impossible.

Apart from the exercises, is there any research or anything in the works that might be used as a treatment for myopia?

I know about the eye laser surgery but I've heard some bad things about that, so not sure if that is a good option.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Will there ever be a cure for myopia? Empty Re: Will there ever be a cure for myopia?

Post  shaftless Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:57 am

If you are on certain medications that can make your vision a little blurry too. Getting older doesn't help either. I don't think there's much we can do about it except protect our eyes from bright light and eat healthy and take supplements. Laser treatment isn't that bad since millions have gotten it and it has helped them.

I can see far pretty good but up close I need glasses. Which is par for the course for most people. That damn tiny print on packages doesn't help either. Maybe we just have to get used to wearing glasses for different situations...which is a drag cuz I hate glasses. I usually pull out a small magnifying glass when I want to read something on the label at stores.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Will there ever be a cure for myopia? Empty Re: Will there ever be a cure for myopia?

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:31 am

One of many articles on the subject.

https://oneradionetwork.com/health-articles/any-corrective-lenses-destroy-eyesight-how-to-correct-vision-naturally-without-any-surgery-glasses-or-contacts-article/

Also, going carnivore - a common side-benefit (better vision).

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down