Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Uridine monophosphate : any benefits for hair ?  EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Uridine monophosphate : any benefits for hair ?  EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Uridine monophosphate : any benefits for hair ?  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Uridine monophosphate : any benefits for hair ?  EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Uridine monophosphate : any benefits for hair ?  EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Uridine monophosphate : any benefits for hair ?  EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Uridine monophosphate : any benefits for hair ?  EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Uridine monophosphate : any benefits for hair ?  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Uridine monophosphate : any benefits for hair ?  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Uridine monophosphate : any benefits for hair ?

2 posters

Go down

Uridine monophosphate : any benefits for hair ?  Empty Uridine monophosphate : any benefits for hair ?

Post  Jean-Guy Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:00 pm

I just discover Uridine monophosphate and it looks quite good for energy, brain, sleep and many other important thing.

According to examine.com :
https://examine.com/supplements/uridine/research/#PlYgaQm-interactions-with-aesthetics wrote:During the early anagen phase of hair growth, there is a marked increase in uridine accumulation into dermal papillae cells and hair germ cells relative to the dormant phase (telogen) in vitro,[100] which seems to extend to other nucleotides (such as thymidine[101] and cytidine[102]); it is thought that this is indicative of an increased RNA and DNA synthesis rate during spontaneous growth of hair cells.[100]

No studies have currently assessed whether provision of uridine is at all rate-limiting in this context, so the role of supplementing exogenous uridine to act as a substrate for DNA synthesis is not certain.

Uridine is accumulated into hair cells during the growth phase (anagen), but it is not ascertained if uridine acting as a substrate for DNA/RNA synthesis as mentioned above is at all relevant to supplementation of uridine

It has been noted that P2Y1 and P2Y2 receptors (the latter of which is a target of uridine) are expressed in hair cells undergoing anagen, with the P2Y2 receptors expressed in the living cells at the edge of the cortex/medulla and the P2Y1 receptors in the root sheath and bulb;[103] P2X5 receptors were detected in the inner and outer root sheaths and medulla while P2X7 receptors were noted to not be present.[103] The P2Y2 receptors were detected early on, as they were no longer present in the differentiated hair cuticle, and due to the roles of uridine as an agonist of this receptor causing proliferation in keratinocytes[104][105][106] it was hypothesized that uridine may stimulate hair cell differentiation.[103]

It is theoretically possible, but not yet demonstrated, that uridine can act via the P2Y2 receptor to stimulate hair cell differentiation at the beginning of the growth (anagen) phase

I am not sure to understand everything here because my understanding of science is quite limited but accumulating uridine looks to help (and keep ?) the hair follicle in an anagen stage.

So what do you think about something like this : https://fr.iherb.com/pr/ecological-formulas-uridine-300-60-capsules/59518

I am currently looking for nootropics and natural energy booster. I might prefer Uridine monophosphate more than Bromantane and Fonturacetam.

I would love to know what you think about supplementing with Uridine.

Thanks guys

Jean-Guy

CausticSymmetry and mature_hairline_coper like this post

Back to top Go down

Uridine monophosphate : any benefits for hair ?  Empty Re: Uridine monophosphate : any benefits for hair ?

Post  Jean-Guy Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:10 am

And to complete my research,

It's nice to pair it with vitamin B12, Alpha GPC and DHA from fish oil. But someone on IH regimen don't need that :

- Alpha GPC is for boosting choline (and acetylcholine) production. ALCAR can do the job.
- Fish oil, no need if we take Krill oil
- Vitamin B12 May from complex. If brewer's Yeast is the B source, it might be good to take some B12 or a lot of meat ! (btw, Brewer's yeast if a source of Uridine)

And even if it's not directly pro hair, it's good for sleep. Isn't it something important for hair ? I think it is Very Happy

My only concern might be this report from a user on reddit (and there are other people with some similar troubles all over reddit) : https://www.reddit.com/r/Nootropics/comments/vfvnk4/uridine_monophosphate_crash_one_of_the_most_worse/
Don't really know what to think here.

Jean-Guy

CausticSymmetry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Uridine monophosphate : any benefits for hair ?  Empty Re: Uridine monophosphate : any benefits for hair ?

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:13 pm

If one looks at most user reviews of that substance there will be a lot of glowing reviews. That said, in the nootropics related area, some of these things can go completely side-ways for some people.

It also helps the body break down sugar for energy, almost makes me speculate what other substances was the person taking? Perhaps a "harmaceutical."

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Guy Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:23 pm

The stuff looks amazing (potent nootropic + maintain anagen phase of the hair) and natural.

I was able to get 50g (powder form) for 23€ thank to coupon (with shipping to France) from a reliable source in UK.

Just going to use 200mg a day, it will make it last 250 days... Very cheap !

About this girl experience, of course it's complicated to know what really started this. Was she taking omega 3 / choline enhancer / vitamin B ? Not really sure.

Jean-Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down