Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Qwackcine horror show
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 38 EmptyYesterday at 4:11 am by TheOne

» AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 38 EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 9:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Phloroglucinol Enhances Anagen Signaling and Alleviates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla Cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 3:49 pm by shaftless

» Cell Therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia: Elixir or Trick?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 2:03 pm by MikeGore

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 10:31 am by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 38 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 38 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+78
StillSomeTime
Hotspur
Dannyboy
zarathustra
australian
egghead
thisainteasy
SuperMechanioventraliosis
HairOfReason
Serge
gatorNic
Sage 1
johndoe1225
Organism
NW0
Columbo
Faither
BE-COOL
MikeGore
Oker
CausticSymmetry
TheDivineMarquis
RAptor
Nanas
Denied
NotPatrickStewart
focuspoint
rukongai
bitvortex
Hole
theseeker86
dzeris
cloud201
alphadelta
drex1999
YAER
Ho Chi Minh
Brabus
Mageik
gorilla_power
rayl
alb_ert
sanderson
Joey Ramone
rofl
MrGalea
chubbfrank
Duketronix
tooyoungforthis
NDW
PotentPotential
Xenon
Jay07
stanis
Amin80
hairyshowers
SonofOdin
OpenBook
Complexx
berti
Aeons7
schpiloch123
hiilikeyourbeard
stresssucks
Slimnuts
bov51
CaptainGiggles
Florain
sizzlinghairs
Buster121
xyro
ANewHope
Growdamnit
fghjfghj
deleteme
NYJets
Biffy
Keanoseg
82 posters

Page 38 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 38 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Xenon Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:24 am

johndoe1225 wrote:
Xenon wrote:Anyways, I wont get into another shit slinging contest because dumb asses just can't see sense

How many times have you said that and how many times have you come back?

Why are you so hostile?  I did not insult you at all man, take a chill pill or make a thread specifically for being against DT, this is a thread for help with DT/volunteers

EDIT:  Oops my post didn't go through

@florain:  Yes by firmly I mean hard, so my fingers don't slide and create friction on my scalp to break hairs.  Thanks again.

My post wasn't directed at you, it was to florain -- the liar.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 38 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Florain Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:43 am

Xenon wrote:You are an idiot if you believe that DT is not causing hairloss. I've explained time and time again (with sources to back up my claims) why mechanical force (pressing and pinching) is crushing follicles and triggering an inflammatory response. Honestly, I can't debate with people like you because you're dumb as fuck. The guy has openly stated that his hairloss has gotten ten times worse since doing this for a mere three months, yet you choose to ignore this.

Anyways, I wont get into another shit slinging contest because dumb asses just can't see sense. It's the equivalent of pissing against the wind. It just irks me that pricks like you push your lies onto others and cause them to suffer even worse baldness as a result.

Oh and as for your “photophobia”, you mean you're a lying cunt with no pics to back up your claims. Would you happen to know Complexx by any chance?

no comment dude. just one - again, dt is not about pressing.

photophobia means that there is not even one photo of me in whole internet. even in school when it was time for pictures you would only see my back. im 26 years old there is no picture of my face. anyway good luck with your attitude

Florain

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:11 pm

Xenon I think you're mistaking who the real enemies are on this forum. It's not the people who have found a technique, have faith in it and believe they're gaining ground... Nobody here is here out of pure malice. The real enemies are the sharks, the ones cashing in on our suffering. Every few months there are certain traders who pop in to peddle their wares. One of them a few months back pissed me off quite a bit at how unapologetic and deceptive he was. He has vanished(big surprise) after cashing in, but people like this always end up coming back, and I'm ready to drop a bomb of evidence to blow his snake oil out of the water if he dares show his face again.

But, fighting amongst ourselves is not good for our community. We're all in a state of desperation and so tensions are high but your posts are getting really inflammatory and I'm starting to think you're losing sight on who the true enemies are to our hair restoration goals. The hair loss market is brutal and preys on males deepest insecurities. The video below is an example of how even big companies have no shame in making us feel like shit to get us to drop top dollar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HUSXP3LdyQ
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:03 am

SonofOdin wrote:Xenon I think you're mistaking who the real enemies are on this forum. It's not the people who have found a technique, have faith in it and believe they're gaining ground... Nobody here is here out of pure malice. The real enemies are the sharks, the ones cashing in on our suffering. Every few months there are certain traders who pop in to peddle their wares. One of them a few months back pissed me off quite a bit at how unapologetic and deceptive he was. He has vanished(big surprise) after cashing in, but people like this always end up coming back, and I'm ready to drop a bomb of evidence to blow his snake oil out of the water if he dares show his face again.

Well said

However DT does seem like a reasonable treatment, deep scalp massage was a thing long before DT anyway.

And for cereal whoever made that ad needs to be fired and sent to live in a box...In Siberia

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Dannyboy Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:11 pm

Columbo wrote:simple solution: don't use your hands, use a device. what device, I'm not sure. but i bet with a bit of ingenuity there's something that could be cobbled together.

http://www.stimulax.es/9.html

I just got this device - I'm using it few days - it's a quite strong and fast pounds your head and vibrate it. I feel lots of blood going to my head. I hope it will help. I wonder if I should combine it with laset helemt twice a week and with the DT on the top of the head. I will keep massaging the muscules that attached to the Galea ( like the MM).

Any thoughts/

Dannyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dannyboy Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:26 pm

In the spanish web - there's more info:

http://www.stimulax.es/index.html

Dannyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  HairOfReason Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:59 pm

Dannyboy wrote:http://www.stimulax.es/9.html
I just got this device - I'm using it few days - it's a quite strong and fast pounds your head and vibrate it. I feel lots of blood going to my head. I hope it will help. I wonder if I should combine it with laset helemt twice a week and with the DT on the top of the head. I will keep massaging the muscules that attached to the Galea ( like the MM).

Nice try, Dannyboy!

If you're legit, post video of you using the machine, ahhh.... contraption.

Then post another in a few months time.

If not, buzz off!

Anyone else who might be in desperation mode, DO NOT buy into this nonsense,
until you've read previous posts already reviewing this stimulax product:

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t10871p75-detumescence-therapy-dedicated-volunteers-wanted

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t10871p180-detumescence-therapy-dedicated-volunteers-wanted

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t10871p195-detumescence-therapy-dedicated-volunteers-wanted

Take note of this post:

SonofOdin wrote:...Every few months there are certain traders who pop in to peddle their wares. One of them a few months back pissed me off quite a bit at how unapologetic and deceptive he was. He has vanished(big surprise) after cashing in, but people like this always end up coming back, and I'm ready to drop a bomb of evidence to blow his snake oil out of the water if he dares show his face again.

...We're all in a state of desperation...
...The hair loss market is brutal and preys on males deepest insecurities. The video below is an example of how even big companies have no shame in making us feel like shit to get us to drop top dollar:

HairOfReason

Back to top Go down

Post  Dannyboy Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:45 pm

HairOfReason wrote:
Dannyboy wrote:http://www.stimulax.es/9.html

Nice try, Dannyboy!

If you're legit, post video of you using the machine, ahhh.... contraption.

Then post another in a few months time.

If not, buzz off!

Anyone else who might be in desperation mode, DO NOT buy into this nonsense,
until you've read previous posts already reviewing this stimulax product:

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t10871p75-detumescence-therapy-dedicated-volunteers-wanted

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t10871p180-detumescence-therapy-dedicated-volunteers-wanted

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t10871p195-detumescence-therapy-dedicated-volunteers-wanted

Take note of this post:

SonofOdin wrote:...Every few months there are certain traders who pop in to peddle their wares. One of them a few months back pissed me off quite a bit at how unapologetic and deceptive he was. He has vanished(big surprise) after cashing in, but people like this always end up coming back, and I'm ready to drop a bomb of evidence to blow his snake oil out of the water if he dares show his face again.

...We're all in a state of desperation...
...The hair loss market is brutal and preys on males deepest insecurities. The video below is an example of how even big companies have no shame in making us feel like shit to get us to drop top dollar:

Hi man - what are you so aggressive and rude?
I just bought it a few days ago and - what do you mean by "Legit"? I am just a normal guy here - got lots of previous posts here. I didn't seem to understand what's the problem with the device - I was looking at the links? anyone tried it here? I am just adding it to my DT ( I have a laser helmet that didn't do much)- it feels like a good strong massage and I feel a strong blood flow going up my head, when I take it off I strongly feel that my head is full with blood - I assume that's a good thing?

Dannyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Serge Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:30 pm

Even if the above massager did zero for hair (which I doubt is the case), it still seems like a cool design for actually getting your head messaged without vibrating your brain like most pulsing massagers. Dannyboy, do you have to hold it against your head or is there some sort of strap? I'd definitely be interested in this simply if it felt good. Who doesn't like a good massage?

Serge

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:19 am

Hey guys

Has anyone tried using their finger knuckles to do DT?  It actually feels nice and you can get more force concentrated in specific problem areas

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:43 am

I had my in person consultation with the HT doctor yesterday, so to answer your question JohnDoe, yes I did decide to mention DT. I mentioned it because he wanted to test my scalp lasticity and was pleasantly surprised to see it wasn't all real tense, so I mentioned that I was doing the exercises. He said that it looks like they were helpful, but not to continue because it's too much of a bother and regimens like this are hard to continuously comply with as life goes on.

I'm going to do what I can to maintain this elasticity, in case I do get a HT. As it stands now, the HT doc has refused to give me a HT, and told me he makes a living off of giving people transplants, and he is still going to say no. I'm too young, and he thinks my hair looks great. I wouldn't say my hair looks great but it's improved a lot from when I had dipped into NW4 territory for a moment... I did get a haircut, not as short as I had decided but, I inspected my scalp, and no lines from the DT that I could see. Keep in mind I'm young, so my skin may have bounced back rather quickly.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:48 am

SonofOdin wrote:I had my in person consultation with the HT doctor yesterday, so to answer your question JohnDoe, yes I did decide to mention DT. I mentioned it because he wanted to test my scalp lasticity and was pleasantly surprised to see it wasn't all real tense, so I mentioned that I was doing the exercises. He said that it looks like they were helpful, but not to continue because it's too much of a bother and regimens like this are hard to continuously comply with as life goes on.

I'm going to do what I can to maintain this elasticity, in case I do get a HT. As it stands now, the HT doc has refused to give me a HT, and told me he makes a living off of giving people transplants, and he is still going to say no. I'm too young, and he thinks my hair looks great. I wouldn't say my hair looks great but it's improved a lot from when I had dipped into NW4 territory for a moment... I did get a haircut, not as short as I had decided but, I inspected my scalp, and no lines from the DT that I could see. Keep in mind I'm young, so my skin may have bounced back rather quickly.

Hey Odin

Thanks for mentioning it, so it kind of sounds like he thinks it's an ok idea, but it's a motivation/effort problem?  So that seems to be a 100% positive response to me!

Also, you gained ground on DT? The technique is really bothering me, everyone has their own interpretation

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:38 pm

Yes, I think scalp elasticity is important for the grafts to stick. Not all of them survive the transplantation... but as for regrowth he didn't comment. I don't know if I gained ground because of DT, or not. I've been completely open to everyone about my regimen. It's Regenepure, Fin 0.5mg, Lasercomb, wheat free diet and the DT massages. I quit the DT for some time because I wanted to see if my hair would maintain without the constant massage. So far so good. The big question is, did all the ground I gain come completely from the fin? Many would say yes but, I'm inclined to say no, because for someone with aggressive hair loss, at best fin usually just maintains or slows down the process. In the end, believe what you want. My theory is since I'm inhibiting DHT, and loosening the scalp, new hairs have a perfect environment to sprout up again. If I'm still high on DHT(I used to be able to grow a full beard in 3-4 days), then DT may stimulate new growth, but get scavenged by the DHT again in what I imagine to be kind of a stalemate.

I had my hair really long and, everyone thought I was hiding my baldness once it got real thin... at one point my entire middle section was just about gone. Now I cut it in a nice, short, but messy(to add density) crew cut, and it looks like I don't even have hair loss. I saw my old co workers and I think some were even suspicious... I basically pulled a hair loss houdini on them. I don't know if anyone else can have success like mine because like I said, very aggressive loss, I lost almost my whole frontal region in less than a year, so the hairs had -recently- fallen out, and that's very big, because the more recent it is, the easier it is to get it back into regrowth before the follicle becomes completely dormant again. And for those saying DT causes more hair loss... I think it can pull hairs if you're not careful, but I'm very skeptical it causes loss, but I do realize we're all different.

I did it on avg 40min 2x a day, because the TV shows I'd watch were forty min long and time would go by so fast that I just would continue massaging for the heck of it. I didn't go super hard, just firm, and I used Bian Stones that Massager recommended, before he was driven off of the forums because people accused him of trying to sell these rocks. In reality the fact it's a 'bian stone' doesn't really matter. I don't believe in all of the supposed benefits, I just use them because they're ergonomic and have a non harsh edge that still sticks...I never wanted to damage my scalp, and when I used my fingers the nails would dig in, and it'd look like my head was attacked by a small critter or something. I only pinched, I didn't do anything else. Anyway, believe what you want, maybe look to people who have had success with this fully natural before getting too involved, idk. I'd be interested to see how someone fares with a beta sis + DT combo.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:09 am

SonofOdin wrote:Yes, I think scalp elasticity is important for the grafts to stick. Not all of them survive the transplantation... but as for regrowth he didn't comment. I don't know if I gained ground because of DT, or not. I've been completely open to everyone about my regimen. It's Regenepure, Fin 0.5mg, Lasercomb, wheat free diet and the DT massages. I quit the DT for some time because I wanted to see if my hair would maintain without the constant massage. So far so good. The big question is, did all the ground I gain come completely from the fin? Many would say yes but, I'm inclined to say no, because for someone with aggressive hair loss, at best fin usually just maintains or slows down the process. In the end, believe what you want. My theory is since I'm inhibiting DHT, and loosening the scalp, new hairs have a perfect environment to sprout up again. If I'm still high on DHT(I used to be able to grow a full beard in 3-4 days), then DT may stimulate new growth, but get scavenged by the DHT again in what I imagine to be kind of a stalemate.

I had my hair really long and, everyone thought I was hiding my baldness once it got real thin... at one point my entire middle section was just about gone. Now I cut it in a nice, short, but messy(to add density) crew cut, and it looks like I don't even have hair loss. I saw my old co workers and I think some were even suspicious... I basically pulled a hair loss houdini on them. I don't know if anyone else can have success like mine because like I said, very aggressive loss, I lost almost my whole frontal region in less than a year, so the hairs had -recently- fallen out, and that's very big, because the more recent it is, the easier it is to get it back into regrowth before the follicle becomes completely dormant again. And for those saying DT causes more hair loss... I think it can pull hairs if you're not careful, but I'm very skeptical it causes loss, but I do realize we're all different.

I did it on avg 40min 2x a day, because the TV shows I'd watch were forty min long and time would go by so fast that I just would continue massaging for the heck of it. I didn't go super hard, just firm, and I used Bian Stones that Massager recommended, before he was driven off of the forums because people accused him of trying to sell these rocks. In reality the fact it's a 'bian stone' doesn't really matter. I don't believe in all of the supposed benefits, I just use them because they're ergonomic and have a non harsh edge that still sticks...I never wanted to damage my scalp, and when I used my fingers the nails would dig in, and it'd look like my head was attacked by a small critter or something. I only pinched, I didn't do anything else. Anyway, believe what you want, maybe look to people who have had success with this fully natural before getting too involved, idk. I'd be interested to see how someone fares with a beta sis + DT combo.

Hey, thanks again man

I think inhibiting DHT combined with DT as you mentioned might be a really powerful combo (although I'd rather not use fin due to sides).  And I agree that I really don't see how DT could cause loss (barring tearing hairs out if you do it wrong, but that's not the fault of DT), besides a shed to make way for new, healthier hairs.  Currently I pinch with my fingernails trimmed as short as I can, then do the scalp laxity stretches (basically two handed pinch with more scalp between them), then deep massages with a good amount of force.

I also do it mostly while watching TV, or walking, or both.  The nail pinching you can do almost anytime you are alone though.

Also interesting about the beta-sitosterol + DT combo, I'm trying to eat at least half of an avocado everyday, since a typical one I believe contains on average 95 or so mg of it (unless I read it wrong and by weight it actually contains over 200mg?  I'm not sure).

EDIT: Yes I believe a typical avocado has around 200mg of BS!

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:40 am

(My first post is too old to edit)

Hey all, I was wondering, how hard does everyone press with their fingers (not while pinching with nails, that's separate for me) while doing the kneading/pressing portion of DT?  I press really hard to get a good grip on my scalp so it doesn't slip and get a nice deep forceful massage, probably almost as hard as I can.  I also use my knuckles to do the same thing.

I was wondering because after reading drex's technique on page 52, and lots of others, I noticed that people don't really talk about the amount of force needed, which I feel is very important, just the technique.

DT gave me vice grip hand strength btw Very Happy

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 38 Empty Just came back to write

Post  xyro Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:08 am

I seriously gave up on posting anything here but when I see people suffering like me I just want to speak out.
First of all no question for me. I work a lot so hardly any time to come back and write stuff.

So about DT!!

First confusion of all people!!
- How to do this fucking method??
- Well Even I took super hard time to figure this one out!!
I did kneading, making ridges, putting finger 3,4 millimetre apart and then trying to pinch.
I will tell you the problem why you see bald patching on your head. Oh god hair comes back on these patches but it's super
frustrating. The reason for your hair loss is friction. I used to loose 100 hairs at a single go...I got a bald patch of around 2 inches in diameter on the centre of my scalp. But guys that's not because this method is shit but because we tend to get too aggressive in doing DT and it causes friction.

So the correct method...
I will explain it in detail

First - put your fingers around 1 cm apart from each other. Why? Because when you put your fingers together it will break the hairs. Come on try it once and you will see 5-10 hairs falling so put fingers apart.

Second - Now Just press it hard!! Press your scalp hard.. But do this gently!! Remember: NO FINGER SLIDING!!

**When you will press hard it will itself form a form of pinch.

Third - While pressing try to bring your both hand's fingers together..like this

Image these are 4 fingers
#.........#                                   #....#                               #.........#

#.........#                                  #....#                               #.........#

#.........#                                 #....#                                #.........#

#.........#                                 #....#                              #.........#

Starting                                   press together                  Back to starting

REMEMBER TO DO IT GENTLY

First start with hairline and then slowly more towards yours middle scalp, where the hard part is!!

MY TEST for what you are doing is NOT BAD FOR YOU!!
- After you do this for 10-20 times....put your hand through your hair..if you see hairs means your are breaking them.

What about me now?? Where I am??
- This process is very very slow.
- My hairs on the top of my scalp are super think. Thicker than ever.
- Near my hairline There are plenty of small hairs growing.
- I had transplant 3 years back. There were no hairs there but now I can see plenty of small hairs getting darker slowly.
They come. They fall and then they grow thicker but this takes around 4,5 months every time.
- Stopped minox for almost 1.5 years. No sides :-)

Usually my hairloss while combing now: 0%. Just 1,2 hairs sometimes because of breakage. Long hairs I have ;-)
During bath. Earlier when I just to put hand through my hairs I used to get 10 but now sometimes 1,2.

If I compare it with my hairfall 3 years back, I would save down from 100% to 5%. That too without fucking propecia and minox.

Guys I am a researcher. I myself has observed one thing. At the location where out scalp form tight dome put a compass there and draw imaginary circle. You will notice that the hairs are shedding in a circle because of tension that dome is creating. 1 year back I had very hard dome. But now it still is not flat but I would say it had come down around 50%.

I have told you everything I know. Guys I don't know whether this will cure hairloss but this is best thing I ever got!!

All the best to all Smile

I won't be available because I am busy. Please don't send me private messages or ask me anything else.

The two things that helped me were:

1. robs' ebook and video
2. http://jdmoyer.com/ : this guy's two posts about how he did it. He has explained it better than anyone.

xyro

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:14 am

xyro wrote:I seriously gave up on posting anything here but when I see people suffering like me I just want to speak out.
First of all no question for me. I work a lot so hardly any time to come back and write stuff.

So about DT!!

First confusion of all people!!
- How to do this fucking method??
- Well Even I took super hard time to figure this one out!!
I did kneading, making ridges, putting finger 3,4 millimetre apart and then trying to pinch.
I will tell you the problem why you see bald patching on your head. Oh god hair comes back on these patches but it's super
frustrating. The reason for your hair loss is friction. I used to loose 100 hairs at a single go...I got a bald patch of around 2 inches in diameter on the centre of my scalp. But guys that's not because this method is shit but because we tend to get too aggressive in doing DT and it causes friction.

So the correct method...
I will explain it in detail

First - put your fingers around 1 cm apart from each other. Why? Because when you put your fingers together it will break the hairs. Come on try it once and you will see 5-10 hairs falling so put fingers apart.

Second - Now Just press it hard!! Press your scalp hard.. But do this gently!! Remember: NO FINGER SLIDING!!

**When you will press hard it will itself form a form of pinch.

Third - While pressing try to bring your both hand's fingers together..like this

Image these are 4 fingers
#.........#                                   #....#                               #.........#

#.........#                                  #....#                               #.........#

#.........#                                 #....#                                #.........#

#.........#                                 #....#                              #.........#

Starting                                   press together                  Back to starting

REMEMBER TO DO IT GENTLY

First start with hairline and then slowly more towards yours middle scalp, where the hard part is!!

MY TEST for what you are doing is NOT BAD FOR YOU!!
- After you do this for 10-20 times....put your hand through your hair..if you see hairs means your are breaking them.

What about me now?? Where I am??
- This process is very very slow.
- My hairs on the top of my scalp are super think. Thicker than ever.
- Near my hairline There are plenty of small hairs growing.
- I had transplant 3 years back. There were no hairs there but now I can see plenty of small hairs getting darker slowly.
They come. They fall and then they grow thicker but this takes around 4,5 months every time.
- Stopped minox for almost 1.5 years. No sides :-)

Usually my hairloss while combing now: 0%. Just 1,2 hairs sometimes because of breakage. Long hairs I have ;-)
During bath. Earlier when I just to put hand through my hairs I used to get 10 but now sometimes 1,2.

If I compare it with my hairfall 3 years back, I would save down from 100% to 5%. That too without fucking propecia and minox.

Guys I am a researcher. I myself has observed one thing. At the location where out scalp form tight dome put a compass there and draw imaginary circle. You will notice that the hairs are shedding in a circle because of tension that dome is creating. 1 year back I had very hard dome. But now it still is not flat but I would say it had come down around 50%.

I have told you everything I know. Guys I don't know whether this will cure hairloss but this is best thing I ever got!!

All the best to all Smile

I won't be available because I am busy. Please don't send me private messages or ask me anything else.

The two things that helped me were:

1. robs' ebook and video
2. http://jdmoyer.com/ : this guy's two posts about how he did it. He has explained it better than anyone.

Thanks man, all the info you need in this post!

I never thought about keeping my fingers spread apart while kneading/pinching, that's a good point.  The fingers of one hand were always right next to each other not allowing room for hair to slide through, even though I think I was applying a LOT of force to not create friction I guess I messed it up a few times.

Thanks again, good luck on total victory!

By the way, someone needs to create a meme for us DTers, like that nofap one, "Nothing beats a fapstronaut", that one is awesome Very Happy

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:18 am

^ EDIT:

Could I theoretically give up the nail pinching (single handed claw technique with nails) in favor of his description?  It's basically a much wider, deeper pinch, with no pain.

Also, since I have a lot of free time, I was wondering if I could do scalp laxity exercises similar to the DT technique xyro just mentioned but without as hard a press, and just enough to decompress my scalp, for example, putting one hand on both temples and gently squeezing that whole area including the middle, doing the same for the vertex, and even the back for good measure.  I could be doing this for hours if needed, and reserve the high pressure/deep massage kneading for my DT sessions.  Or maybe I could do 5 minutes of the gentle laxity movements every hour or so to keep things loose (which is without a doubt GREATLY improving, my scalp is getting very, very relaxed and loose).

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Florain Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:45 am

dont flame for this one!! i know she is at least "weird" but the video itself was quite helpful to me. the scalp of mine doesnt move that easy as hers and ofc she has more hair/healthier scalp than mine but still... i incorporated somewhat the warm up and lymphatic massake of hers. i go not as fast, every step takes 2x time for me to feel the blood moving.

i KNOW she is a crazy ass b#$^ but still it might help somebody...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaNt4zg7jVA

Florain

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:14 am

Florain wrote:dont flame for this one!! i know she is at least "weird" but the video itself was quite helpful to me. the scalp of mine doesnt move that easy as hers and ofc she has more hair/healthier scalp than mine but still... i incorporated somewhat the warm up and lymphatic massake of hers. i go not as fast, every step takes 2x  time for me to feel the blood moving.

i KNOW she is a crazy ass b#$^ but still it might help somebody...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaNt4zg7jVA

Interesting, seems like she's using a lot of pressure judging by the way her fingers look while she's massaging.

That could be a great addition to DT, or pre/post DT, or both. Do that to loosen up your scalp to make kneading even easier. Or if you can't do DT yet, loosen your scalp this way until you can.

And I didn't get "crazy" at all but whatever Neutral

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  focuspoint Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:06 am

Is there anyone left who thinks DT really works?

focuspoint

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:08 am

focuspoint wrote:Is there anyone left who thinks DT really works?

My scalp is much, much looser and I'm barely 2-3 months in (although I had to stop for a month so maybe it would be more accurate to reset to 0).

As long as you are doing it right (whatever variation you do of DT, just don't create friction between your fingers/nails and scalp, this will do nothing, and worse, break hairs), I don't see how it can go wrong. Remember, deep scalp massages were a thing long before DT.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:14 am

By the way, since I have a lot of time on my hands, I decided to do scalp laxity exercises throughout the day.

After I do my long DT session (over 20 minutes), I plant my fingers of each hand apart from each other on both sides of my temples/sides of my head/top/everywhere else, and applying just enough pressure to avoid my fingers slipping, I scrunch my scalp towards the middle very gently, just enough to decompress it.  It is very noticeable how it tightens up so quickly throughout the day, but this way I try to keep it nice and loose and relaxed all day, or at least for hours.  I don't do this continuously, maybe on average 2.5-3 hours total or so, it's not hard or anything, and I'm not squeezing hard or kneading, or going deep like during my DT sessions.  I simply scrunch my temples/widow's peak area for maybe a second, let it go, do the same for the vertex area, then for the top, then start again.

EDIT:  There is a ton of newish looking hair completely saturating my vertex area, and I'm almost 100% certain it wasn't there before, at least in that density.  The hair definitely looks terminal, and is...Maybe an inch long or whatever.  Also, the same type of hair has appeared over my left temple.  This would actually follow the "whatever fell out last grows back first" thing perfectly.  I am closely monitoring these two areas, but if it continues to grow I may be in for quite a nice surprise.

I'm still wondering about the amount of force used during the massages, I put a ton of effort into it and during my actual DT session (not my laxity sessions). I press almost as hard as I can down, then pinch with two hands.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotspur Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:02 pm

Great to hear John. Look forward to seeing some pictures Smile

Hotspur

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:12 pm

Do what feels right John when it comes to how much pressure you use. This is all I can say because all us men in this thread have such different strength levels that another man's moderate pressure could be anothers full power. I think the exercises throughout the day can help. I did DT for long periods and I felt good afterwards.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next